[Helluva Boss] The Shattered...

By TheBorgerMan

You die and go to hell, and there you find yourself working at I.M.P Along the way you manage to become frien... More

City Of The Damned
Meeting the crew
A Place To Somewhat Call Home
Getting Along
Loona's Got Some News
Heartache
When She Needs You Most
Recovery
Having A Talk
We Did Again Boys
A "Quick" Mission
Some Much Needed R&R
Spending The Day With Loona
Back To The Office
A Talk With Dad
A Tribute To Our Fallen Book
The New Couple Of I.M.P
Another Talk With Dad
Moving In
Self Worth
I.M.P vs New York City
Reversing Roles
The Grand Finale
Stay Tuned

Loona's Confession

3.8K 63 41
By TheBorgerMan

Loona's pov

I'm sitting down in a fancy restaurant with Mike, having a nice little conversation about hobbies or any past jobs one another might have had. I was having a great time with Mike, to be honest. That was until he went slight again.

Loona: Is something wrong, Mike?

Mike: Hmm?

Loona: I asked if something was bothering you.

Mike: You really want to know what's bothering me?

Loona: Of course I do.

Mike: Fine, since you're just dying to know.

Loona: Just let it go, babe.

Mike: I'll tell you what's bothering me. You are the worst hound I know; you constantly treat your employer and adoptive father like shite. The guy who rescued you from living on the streets gave you a job and a place to live, and this is how you repay him. To add insult to injury, you treat your co-workers just as bad, if not worse, and you are such a damn sponge that for some reason making you do your job is such a fucking chore for them because you're too "busy," either being an edge lord or looking up random shit on your fucking cell phone of yours. But what bothers me is the fact that you think you're entitled to talk down to others and everyone else around you. I don't understand why you think you're so superior to others around you when you've never had to work for a damn thing in your fucking life, and don't think I didn't know you're only dating for my body. Do you even know anything about me other than the fact that I have big muscles? No, I didn't think so. Hell, I'm willing to bet you are completely blinded by my body and don't give a shit about anything else, not to mention that everyone tells you that you're allowed to get away with anything you want, and you want to know why that is. Well, it's pretty fucking simple. It's because everyone around you thinks you are some misunderstood, tortured soul, or maybe they're just blinded by your body like you are by mine, or maybe both! But what pisses me off is how freaking easy you've had it this far. Unlike you, everyone else you work with has to work to pay for shit, while you just get shit handed to you. And I know what you're thinking: "Oh, I can't be a shallow bimbo; I'm goth; I'm not like the other girls, and you know what? You're right; almost every other hellhound I've mentioned is actually really chill and only fights when they need to, while you are angry all the time for no reason, or maybe it's your way of greeting people who do things for you. But you know what? None of it matters because, at the end of the day, all you are is a spoiled brat and nothing more.

(Wow, another copy and paste; well, yes, but actually no; this was the last updated chapter from the original, while the one from earlier was a rewrite.)

Loona: But I can change; just give me a chance.

Mike: Why would I give a piece of shit another change?

Loona: But I

Mike: "Shut the fuck up." Just shut the fuck up for once in your fucking life.

Loona: But I

Mike: Shut the fuck up, you little piece of shit. I'll tell you something else: they all fucking hate you, and you'll never find anybody who loves you for who you are! You have got to be the most pathetic hellhound I have ever fucking seen.

I woke up screaming, which must have alerted Blitz.

Blitzø: Are you okay, Loony?

Loona: I'm fine, Blitz.

Blitzø: You don't look fine.

Loona: Please, just leave me alone... I don't want to talk right now.

Blitzø: You can tell me, Loony.

Loona: I don't want to talk about it.

Blitzø: You can talk to me about anything, Loony.

Loon: *sniff sniff* I said I didn't want to talk about it.

Blitzø: If you won't talk to me, why not go talk to Y or N then?

Loona: Because it's like 3 in the morning.

Blitzø: I'm sure he won't mind you going to talk to him, Loony; he IS your best friend after all.

Loona: *sniff sniff* I just don't know.

Blitz walked up to my bed, sat next to me, and looked me right in the eyes.

Blitzø: Look, Loony, he's made you happy before, right?

Loona: *sniff sniff* Yeah.

Blitzø: Then go talk to him, Loony; hell, maybe even tell him how you feel.

Loona: No!

Blitzø: Why not Loony?

Loona: I'm not really over what Mike said to me; I lied for the sake of Y/N not having me around for a month and a half.

Blitzø: Loony, you lied to him?

Loona: *sniff sniff* Maybe.

Blitzø: Loony, just go talk to him.

Loona: But I lied to him.

Blitzø: I don't think he cares if you lied to him.

Loona: But what if he does?

Blitzø: Loony I don't think Y/N would give a shite; I don't think he gives a shite about most things.

Loona: Fine I'll go talk to him, I guess.

Blitzø: Take care out there, Loony; Daddy loves you.

Loona: I love you too.

I got out of bed and walked past Blitz and began to walk over to Y/N's place.

Y/N'S POV

I was sound asleep in bed when, all of a sudden, there was a knock on my door. Being pissed off, I got out of bed, grabbed a nearby baseball bat, and walked over to the door. I slowly opened it, and to my surprise, I saw Loona just standing there in the rain.

Y/N: Loona, what are you doing here?

Loona: I want to talk to you.

I lowered my bat and noticed that Loona looked as if she'd been crying.

Y/N: Have you been crying?

Loona: *sniff sniff* Maybe.

Y/N: What happened?

Loona: *sniff sniff* Can I come in?

Y/N: Sure, let me grab you a towel.

I walked over towards the closet and grabbed her a nice fluffy towel, then walked over to her and handed her the towel.

Loona: *sniff sniff* Thanks. Can I come in now?

I moved aside and let her in.

Loona: Do you mind if I sit down?

Y/N: Just try not to get the couch wet.

Loona: I'll try

Y/N: So what did you want to talk about?

She sat there in silence for a second before speaking up, almost in tears again.

Loona: *crying* I'm sorry, Y/N, but I lied to you about Mike.

Y/N: What do you mean you lied?

Loona: *crying* I never did get over what Mike said to me.

Y/N: So you lied to me for no reason?

Loona: *crying* Yes, and I'm so sorry, but I just didn't want to be a bother.

I sat there, kind of shocked at what Loona was saying to me. She thinks that just because I let her live here for a little bit, she thought that she was a bother.

Y/N: Loona, I let you stay here for a reason. The entire reason I let you stay here in the first place was to help you recover after what Mike said to you. You were never a bother to me, and you never will be.

Loona: *sniff sniff* Really?

Y/N: Of course.

I opined, my arms offering a hug, which she took without hesitation.

Loona: *crying*

Y/N: Shh, it's okay, Loona; I'm not mad at you.

I gently rubbed her back as she continued to sob for another couple of minutes. After a few more minutes, she finally calmed down, but of course, she continued to hang onto me.

Loona: There's something else I want to talk to you about.

Y/N: What's that?

Loona: It's about me and you.

Y/N: OK.

Loona: You see I-I-I.

Y/N: You need a minute or two?

Loona: I don't know; I can't word it right now.

Y/N: It's okay, Loona; you can tell me tomorrow.

Loona: But I don't want to wait until tomorrow.

Y/N: Then tell me.

Loona: Do you mind if I shower first? I just need to clear my head.

Y/N: Go right ahead.

She walked off to the bathroom and turned on the shower while I fell back asleep.

*Time skip* Still Y/N's POV.

I was asleep on the couch when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Loona wearing a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants she borrowed from me.

Loona: I hope you don't mind. I borrowed some of your clothes.

Y/N: It's fine.

Loona: Okay, this is going to be hard, but I really need to tell you something.

Y/N: Go ahead; I'm all ears.

Loona; I-I I u-uh I.

Y/N: You need a sec?

She didn't respond for a second; whatever it is she's trying to tell me, she must be having a hard time with it. She finally spoke again, breaking the silence.

Loona: You know what a fuck it is to come here.

She grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me in for a long, heartfelt kiss; my eyes widened at this. Never in a million years would I have thought Loon felt this way about me. She broke off the kiss and then rested her head on my shoulder while I was sitting there trying to take all of that in.

Loona: That's what I wanted to talk to you about.

I didn't make a sound that must have concerned her.

Loona: You okay?

Y/N: I don't know; ever since I killed myself, no one's really taken an interest in me like that.

Loona: Aww, come here.

She gave me a hug and then rested her head on my shoulders once more.

Y/N: . . .

Loona: You okay, Y/N?

Y/N: I don't know; it's been so long since someone felt this way about me.

Not knowing what to do or say at this point, I laid down, trying to take it all in. Loona has been my best friend for over a year now, and I never thought she would view me as good enough for me to be her boyfriend. Since I laid down, Loona crawled next to me and snuggled in next to me.

Loona: I love you so much.

Y/N: How long have you felt this way?

Loona: Ever since we went to Sinners Burgers together.

Y/N: Loona, that was a couple of days ago.

Loona: I know, but the more we hung out, the more and more I developed a crush on you.

Y/N: Listin Loona, you're adorable and all that, but what about Blitz?

Loona: He knows I have a crush on you.

I sat there in silence for a moment, but thankfully, Loona broke the silence once again.

Loona: So do you maybe want to give this a try?

Y/N: You know what, Loona, I'd like to give this a try.

Loona: Really?

Y/N: Yeah.

She snuggles into me more before licking my cheek. I could also hear her tail wagging in the background; she was just hitting the couch over and over again.

Y/N: Aww, is someone happy?

She snuggled in more and then gave me a heartwarming smile.

Loona: "Yawn," maybe.

Y/N: Are you getting tired?

Loona: "Yawn!" Can you let me cuddle you to help me fall asleep?

Y/N: Alright, alright, come here.

She cuddles into me despite just snuggling into me, but I don't care considering how warm and soft her fur is right now. You know what I think? Starting a relationship with Loona might have been the best decision I have ever made.

You've gotten five updates today, and we've circled back to where the original book ended. So now this book is going to be updated weekly instead of every other day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 592 13
This is just going to go like in the series, I will be changing some stuff though because you will be in the series! You are Moxxie's sister btw! The...
452K 12.6K 23
(Y/N) was killed during the Great Depression and never did anything for herself in life and wanted to make up for that....in hell. So she gets a job...
21.6K 815 15
"A human that struggles in a world where good people never win." "A hellhound that struggles to trust anybody in a terrible world." Forced to run awa...
82.6K 2.3K 29
(Genderbent Helluva Boss Harem x Priest Male Reader) "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give yo...