Red String of Fate (Taekook A...

By BlairWitch91

From the very beggining of the universe the soul of Eadar-eisimeileach that appear in the world is bounded by... More

Author's Note
Introduction: Interdependents
Chapter 1: Little TaeTae
Chapter 2: Merry-go-round in Kim&Jeon households
Chapter 3: Kims to the rescue
Chapter 4: Meet the Parks
Chapter 5: Genesis
Chapter 6: Min's Manifest
Chapter 7: Dragon
Chapter 8: Young souls
Chapter 9: Samhain
Chapter 10: The Shadow of Samhain
Chapter 11: New Friend
Chapter 12: Night at School
Chapter 13: 2064
Chapter 14: 2064 - Heart that was Shut
Chapter 15: Red alert
Chapter 16: Spark
Chapter 17: Teen Spirit
Chapter 18: Teen Spirit 2 - The Repellent
Chapter 19: Daegu 2065
Chapter 20: Unsealing - part 1
Chapter 21: Unsealing - Sacred Treasures - part 2
Chapter 22: Nothing is a coincidence
Chapter 23: Flame and Lightening
Chapter 24: The Soul Stone
Chapter 25: Feelings under the skin
Chapter 26: 66'
Chapter 27: 66' - Midsummer Night's Dream
Chapter 28: 66' - TEMPEST
Chapter 29: The City of Changes
Chapter 30: Insecurities
Chapter 31: The City of War
Chapter 32: Iron Wall
Chapter 33: Breaking Point
Chapter 34: Red String
Chapter 35: Inside the Mist
Chapter 36: Soul Healing
Chapter 37: The Matter of Choice
Chapter 38: Republic of Daegu
Chapter 39: Coming of Age
Chapter 40: Coming of Age - Heat of Hearts
***RSF Guide***
Chapter 41: Redamancy
Chapter 42: Glow
Chapter 43: Under the Lights
Chapter 44: Rights and Wrongs
Chapter 45: Primal Fear
Chapter 46: VK sign
Chapter 47: Water and Ice
Chapter 48: Eclipse of the Moon
Chapter 49: Eclipse of the Sun
Chapter 50: Lost Souls
Chapter 51: No Way Out
Chapter 52: Echoes
Chapter 53: Taboo
Chapter 54: Serendipity
Chapter 56: On Your Own
Chapter 57: Battle of Interdependants
Chapter 58: The Truth Untold
Chapter 59: Anta Qadarii
Chapter 60: United
Chapter 61: Together We Stand
Chapter 62: Caim
Chapter 63: Battle Cry
Chapter 64: Fall
Chapter 65: Legends of Legendary Heroes
Chapter 66: Renaissance
Chapter 67: The Wait is Over
Epilog: See you soon!
Red String of Fate Background Music with Playlist and Description
***RSF Guide *** - final

Chapter 55: Mizpah

4.2K 288 859
By BlairWitch91

10th of November 2071, Yeongcheon

Yoohyeon entered the kitchen, where Tae and Jimin were sitting, with her laptop.

'Okay, so... I don't have much.' she sighed. 'The email that the app was attached to is not attached to any other emails or accounts. Probably it was made especially for this purpose and the information there is faked...'

'How do you know?'

'Name: Suga. Second name: August. Birthday date: 2022-02-02...'

'That's not the birthday date he told me about...' Jimin frowned.

'Exactly. And either he made it up or you were texting with an almost 50 year old pervert...' Yoohyeon said.

Jimin glared at her.

'Oh believe me he is not a pervert and he is an absolute dick when it comes to personal details...'

'Oh, so... the disk you were using... Here we have something more useful... The files were uploaded using the wifi, so we have the router IP. But it is currently shut down. I can't localize it... But usually this IP was used in this district...' she showed the map of Daegu. 'From different devices. All are turned off. Can't detect them...'

'Okay... we have to start somewhere and that's a place as good as any other...' Taehyung said. 'Thanks, Yoo...'

'No problem.'

'One team will start the observation from the North, the second one from the West, near Gyeongsan...' Taehyung pointed to the map. 'We will keep away from the gates for now... They don't think someone will cross such a high iron wall.'

'We have to check the surroundings and movements near the gates around these areas...' Jimin said.

'Yeah, we will start with this. We have to wait for the Red Alert either way... They should be back in  a week from Andong. After they will help there... Naeun said, she will pinpoint someone who knows the city well... Then we will decide which side to cross. Till then we will observe the gates from afar.'

'No matter what will happen, we are not crossing the wall without them?' Yoohyeon wanted to make sure.

'Yeah. So whatever Dami will say, tame her...' Jimin patted Yoohyeon's back.

'We are going to check the gates near the wall where we would want to cross it for now.' Taehyung decided. 'Dami, Yoohyeon, Minho and Jimin in one team. Me, Yeonjun, Soobin and Han in the second one.'

'Okay.' Yoohyeon nodded. 'I will tell the others...'

11th of November 2071, Daegu

Yoongi waited till the afternoon. When Taeil left the house, all gathered in Handong's room. They still considered it the safest place in the house even being 90% sure they were not bugged.

'If we want to get out... We have to decide fast. And do it soon...' he said without beating around the bush.

Jungkook looked at him instantly. With hope in his eyes.

'I'm okay with it, but why so suddenly?' San frowned.

Yoongi glanced shortly at Gahyeon and then turned his eyes at San.

'Last night Ren appeared...' he said quietly.

'WHAT?!' Wooyoung whispered-screamed. 'How?! Where was she?! How did she find us?!'

'Well she...' Yoongi started and stopped. 'Eeee... you know... Ren is not quite the person we thought she was...' he said, scratching his head.

'Meaning?' San asked.

'Ren is guy.' Yoongi spilled the tea.

Wooyoung blinked and shook his head as if he misheard.

'Wha?'

'Ren... the blond chick in killer high heels?' San made sure.

Yoongi nodded.

'Yeah...'

'A-are you sure it's the same person?'

'YES. I. AM!' Yoongi said, irritated.

'That's WOOOOW!! Jeeze! I respect him so much for those high heels!' Wooyoung said, putting his hand over his heart.

'And as I thought he is an Interdependent too. He was just masquing well...'

Yoongi told them the whole story, hiding just the fact about Ren being Gahyeon's soulmate. The situation was fragile... and he shouldn't be the one to tell her...

Not to mention she would pester him to let them meet and Yoongi wasn't going to suffer from her whining...

'So? Are we going to do this?' Yoongi asked, looking at each of them.

'We won't be sure more in a week...' San said and sighed. 'Gahy, how much time do you think we will have after removing the devices?'

'If they are tracking them constantly - around 10 minutes. If they just look at it from time to time? Around 30 or more. I wouldn't consider more...'

'So... after the removal of the first one... We will have like 10 minutes to get out of here, till they will try to check the house?' Wooyoung asked.

'And then we will have to be really fast with the rest...' Jungkook noticed.

'You remember that there is still the chance... I'm wrong....' Gahyeon whispered.

'So we will have to decide who will go first... and who will do it...'

'We will just cut them out like that?' Gahyeon asked, unsure. 'What if Taeil will hear out screams and wake up?

Yoongi frowned.

'We can just knock him out or barricade his doors...' Wooyoung shrugged.

'To risky...' Yoongi shook his head.

'Sleeping pills?' Jungkook said suddenly.

'What?' Gahyeon looked at him and he pointed to Handong who was stretching her hand to her night table.

'Sleeping pills! Mom, you are a genius!' she said. 'We can just put them in every drink in the house!'

'Okay. We can do that...' Yoongi agreed. 'The question is... who...'

'I will...' Jungkook said, but Yoongi already pointed his finger at him.

'Shut up, kid! It definitely won't be you! You have a soulmate, remember? It can't be San, Wooyoung or Gahyeon either...'

'Bullshit! You have a soulmate too!' Jungkook said angrily.

'Having a soulmate can't be an argument!' San said, standing in between them. 'We will let destiny decide... We will draw.'

Wooyoung gulped but nodded.

'Okay, but I will be the one who will cut it out.' Yoongi said. 'I'm the most skilled with wounds...'

'We need the second person too. We have to be fast.' Jungkook reminded him. 'So I will do it... I'm skilled with knives...'

'I will bring matches.' Gahyeon said quietly, but then a whisper was heard.

'Yoongi... Me. First.'

Yoongi turned to her instantly.

'Sorry, mom, but it is not going to happen...' he said, shaking his head.

Handong glared at him and moved his hand as if she was chasing the others out of the room.

'Alone.' she said sternly.

'I won't talk with you alone! It is out of the question mom! No way...'

'Yeah! What are you talking about, mom!?' Gahyeon stood next to him. 'We are taking you with us!' 

Handong was giving them a determined, hard look. She closed her eyes and started to breathe heavily, as if she was frustrated with herself.

Yoongi walked to her and started to calmingly stroke her shoulder.

'It's okay mom... Calm down. Don't stress...'

'No more of your sacrifices.' Handong said fluently. Her voice echoed in the room with power. 'My. Kids. Won't. Risk.' she gulped.

'Risking your life is a sacrifice!' Yoongi screamed.

'Half of me... is already... death... Yoonie...'

'It's not true! You are getting better!' Gahyeon said.

Jungkook came closer and said calmingly:

'It's okay, ma'am... we won't let them risk... We will figure this out...'

'Stay out of it...' Yoongi warned him.

Handong turned her head to Jungkook. He took another deep breath.

'You... don't remember... but I do...' she said. 'Minji... Jin... Hoseok... Joon...' she teared up. 'Our kids... won't suffer... more...'

'Mom...' Gahyeon said with a shaky voice. 'You are not thinking straight... You are tired...'

Handong gritted her teeth. She looked at each of them.

'Your... soulmates... will suffer... like me...' she shut her eyes. 'Don't do it to them!'

She laid heavily on the pillow.

'Me first. It's not... request!' she looked at Yoongi with strength. 

Yoongi was looking at her for a long time, before turning to Gahyeon.

'You are 90% sure?' he asked.

'Y-yeah... but...' she gulped, tearing up.

He pressed his fingers to his eyes.

'Okay, mom... It's the fucking last hard choice you made me make!' he whispered and walked out not looking at any of them.

Gahyeon sat on the bed next to Handong. She crawled on it and laid down next to her mom, hugging her, without a word.

Jungkook took the sleeping pills from the night table.

'We will make sure, Taeil will drink them...' he whispered.

They left them mother and daughter alone.

'Everything will be okay... Every misery has its end, right? Is it time for karma to show us good things?' Wooyoung said, when they entered the kitchen.

'I trust Gahy...' San said. 'She is a brainiac... She figured this out.'

They took all drinks from the fridge. Water from cabinets.'

'Leave something for us.' San said, taking few bottles.

Jungkook took the bottle with pills.

'One or two?' he asked.

'Give him four.' Wooyoung said mischievously.

'I will crush all of them then...' Jungkook said. 'Hopefully when he wakes up... we will be far away from here...'

'If he will wake up earlier... then we will just punch him.' Wyooung said happily, nodded to himself, while whistling. 

******

Ren appeared around midnight.

'Are you able to help us tomorrow night?' Yoongi asked him.

He knew it... that if he had more time he would find a million excuses not to take risks...

Ren looked at him.

'Okay...' he breathed out heavily, thinking fast. 'When you leave the mansion, go to the end of the street. I will be waiting there. We will go through Apsan Park. We will leave the urban area and hide inside the forest as fast as we can... Wooyoung and San will be able to cross the wall?'

'Sure... But my mom is sick. It will be hard.'

'We will manage. Don't worry about it...' he calmed him down. 'I will have cars hidden from Chengdo side. We can go to Chengdo... People who were saved from prison have some safeties there...'

'As soon as we get out of here it will be okay... We will figure out later where to go.' Yoongi sighed.

'Take water and wear warm clothes.' Ren said. 'We will have to walk a lot.' he said, going to the balcony doors.

'We will get mom first. Then Gahy. Jungkook... and me. Wish us luck...'

'Luck is on my side for a while now...' Ren winked at him.

'Do I have to remind you, you were captured and imprisoned for a year?'

'But I was saved, right? And now I am here...' Ren smiled. 'Stop being a pessimist Yoongs!' he disappeared in the night.

Yoongi squinted his eyes.

'I will stop being one, when life will give me a reason to.'

12th of November 2071, Daegu

Around 2 am Jungkook was laying on the bed for a long time before he finally managed to fall asleep. He should rest... He knew he should.

But his heart was beating so fast...

Getting out of here...

It was making him afraid. Stressed. Excited.

Will he be able to see the Angel soon? Will he find him? Will he get his memory back if he runs away from here? What if he won't?

He brushed the stressing thoughts on the back of his mind, because he knew he should sleep. He closed his eyes and recollected all the feelings he felt being here... All the comfort that his soulmate brought him even from afar.

And finally he felt the relaxing feeling of heaviness in his limbs and started to doze off, when the known paralysis came.

For a second he panicked.

Not now! Oh, god! Please, not now! Not when we are almost out!

'How are you, lil bro?' the presence asked. 'Awwww... panicking again? How cute...'

And Jungkook realized... that if he wanted him to be satisfied and go away he shouldn't calm down this feeling. It was important... Especially now.

'So you know... I'm looking for your soulmate! Are you happy? I hope so! It's a gift for you! Next time I want him to watch how they torture you!'

Jungkook felt the coldness near the bed. As if a thick, cold mist was getting closer.

'But I am getting pretty frustrated here... It was soooooo easy to catch you... And now when he is on my playground I can't find him... Do you think he doesn't want to see you?' the presence asked with a mocking voice. 'Maybe I should put you as bait, huh?'

Jungkook felt the suffocating feeling as if his lungs couldn't take in the air. Then the feeling vanished and appeared again a second later...

'So frustrated... ' the presence said and an anger appeared in its voice. 'That I don't care... how will you explain THIS!'

Jungkook felt a stinging, burning pain in his thigh. A dagger went deeper and deeper inside the muscle and then was twisted.

But he couldn't scream. He was paralyzed. Not even a single sound left his mouth. But he was screaming... he was screaming internally.

But it was just a physical pain. He was not paralyzed by fear, nor his soul was in pain. He knew his soulmate wouldn't feel this...

And somehow... he was relieved he wouldn't...

The shadow stopped pressing the dagger deeper and left in Jungkook's leg.

'You know... I have a scar from centuries ago... A scar in this place...' he moved the night left and right. 'A scar... made by YOUR soulmate... with YOUR sword... So you should thank HIM for this pain... don't you think? Don't soulmates share absolutely everything? Even the revange?'

Jungkook was catching harsh breaths and the Presence was absolutely enjoying his state. He could feel the creepy happiness. 

'By the way... my name is Nonahi... Not that you will remember this tomorrow... But you see it means... 'everything'... I really deserved everything... When I... introduced my wife to my mothers... they offered me this power as a wedding gift... "the bond to share for a lifetime"... I thought: Why not? We were heroes... Beloved heroes... Worshiped. We were saving people. We were famous in the whole ancient world... We were like gods! But it started to be too much... Too much need around. Too many pleads and requests... So I started to decide what I WANT to do. Not what is right. I started to consider what is better for ME! Who was giving me more! And my wife didn't like that... She started to refuse to unseal me. DO YOU GET IT?! SHE REFUSED!!! SHE WAS BLOCKING MY OWN POWER!! POWER WHICH WAS GIVEN TO ME! Not to her! She was just a Holder! Just a freaking chain around my chest! Suffocating me! Stopping me! How dare she decide to unseal me or not! I'm still mad when I remember that! Frustration of being caged! Muzzled!'

The rumbling stopped and the giggle was heard.

'Oh, just like you know, so you get the drill... Isn't it... maddening? So... one time I used the opportunity... I poured all my power inside the sacred treasure she was holding... I sucked her soul inside it... She went absolutely crazy without her soul... So she stabbed herself with my Sacred Treasure which contained mine and her power... And she broke the chain between us. Isn't it cute? She is always with me... Inside me...'

The shadow took out the dagger form Jungkook's leg.

'Sometimes I like to look at my palm... the mark looks almost like her screaming face... It reminds me that I am not chained anymore...'

The Presence started to walk around the bed.

'You won't happen when you are not chained? You are unlimited... I always could use all kinds... but you don't understand what that gives me... So I will tell you, so you won't foolishly think ever again, you can beat me...' Jungkook felt the lips on his ear. 'Every soul... in this sad world... is my toy...'

The presence moved, leaving the overwhelming need of sleep.

'Sleep now... I have more scars I can paint on you...'

Jungkook knew he shouldn't fall asleep. He shouldn't because the blood loss from the wound would be too big...

'Don't worry... It won't kill you... You will wake up in an hour...' a creepy giggle said and shadows left the room.

The paralysis vanished too. But Jungkook was sleeping...

*********

An hour later Jungkook opened his eyes. His head was spinning. He felt an overwhelming weakness.

He sat on the bed and looked at the sheet soaked with blood. Good, it wasn't in any vein... He shook his head and groaned in pain, trying to stand up.

'FUCKING SHIT!' he cursed.

No! He had to manage! They were getting out of here in 24 hours.

And he will rather die than let the plan fail!

He looked at the wound. It wasn't that bad. The bleeding wasn't that hard anymore.

Thanks for Interdependants' regeneration ability!

He took the pillow cover and pressed it to the wound.

Clenching his teeth he reached Yoongi's room. The walking was painful, but he forced himself. He will walk, because he could. And he had to be able to run too!

'Hyung...' he breathed out and pressed his back to the wall, when he entered the room. 'Yoongi!'

Yoongi sleepily sat on the bed with still closed eyes.

'Hmm...'

'Hyung... help...'

Yoongi at once opened his eyes. He jumped out of the bed.

'What happened?!'

'My leg... He came...'

Yoongi turned on the lights. He fastly helped Jungkook to lay on his bed.

'Fuck! I have to bring medicine from mom's. Don't lose consciousness!'

'I won't!'

Yoongi ran to Handong's bathroom, where all the medicine from the times she was hurting herself were. The powder to stop bleeding. The antiseptics. Bandages... Morphine.

How many times will he have to sew wounds before this madness will end?! He wasn't a fucking doctor!

Gahyeon lifted her head from the pillow. She was sleeping with Handong to comfort herself.

'Oppa?'

'Jungkook is hurt...' Yoongi said fast and ran out of the room.

Gahyeon went right after him.

Yoongi first made a shot with morphine.

'Fucking shit! How will you walk?!' he whispered, shaking his head.

'I will. Don't worry...' Jungkook said through clenched teeth.

Gahyeon without a word started to clean the wound. They both were pretty skilled. They had a nurse around mom, but they went through training to take care of her and during the war. They knew what to do...

'You will get another wound on your shoulder from the device, how...' Yoongi said.

'I will! Don't think about how! I have to get out of here!'

'We can wait...'

'No we can't! In a week it still won't heal. And HE will come back... what will he do next time. I will get wound after wound... We are getting out of here till I have just this one!' Jungkook gritted his teeth.

Yoongi sighed.

'Okay...' he started to work around the wound.

'Don't worry...' Gahyeon said, helping him. 'Wooyoung or San will carry him if needed...'

'They already have to carry mom...' Yoongi shook his head. 'This is getting more and more risky...'

'Maybe... but it is the first time since 9 months I don't feel like a ghost, closed in this house... And... you know... They won't kill us. If anything they will just trap us again...' she said, smiling bitterly.

'Oh... yeah... I'd rather die...'

'Exactly...' Gahyeon nodded, while Jungkook was falling asleep. 'If we let him sleep through the day, he will be better in the evening. But he is right. Each of us would run even with bullets in our legs...'

Yoongi glanced at Jungkook.

Yeah... the kid was strong.

And in his place Yoongi wouldn't back away either...

13th of November 2071, Daegu

It was 2 pm.

Yoongi, Jungkook, Wooyoung, San and Gahyeon were standing in a small circle in Handong's bedroom.

Jungkook was almost as pale as Handong. But his leg was tightly bandaged. He was dragged with painkillers and he knew how Taboo hurt...

This was nothing...

Yoongi took out a sharpened small pocket knife and disinfected it. He sighed and turned to Handong.

'Are you sure, mom?' he whispered.

She nodded calmly.

'Is Taeil sleeping?' San asked.

Gahyeon nodded.

'Like a baby. I broke the lamp near his bed and he didn't even change his breathing pace...'

'Okay...' Yoongi moved to Handong's bed with the knife and tongs.

'After you cut the skin from four sides. You should be able to pull it. It's stuck in the muscle so it will hurt...' she looked at Handong, who pressed her own hand to her mouth.

She looked at Yoongi with so much gentleness and love, he couldn't even swallow. They gave her the last one shot of morphine they had.

He looked at her arm and took a deep breath. His hand was slightly shivering when he pressed the blade to the white delicate skin. He made the first small cut, and Handong groaned.

The rest were looking through the doors, being outside the room.

He made a second cut faster and gulped. The third and fourth ones made the drops of blood run down the arm.

He took the pliers and put them inside the wound. He heard his mom's muffled screams, when he was tearing the tissues to grab the small device inside.

'Make it fast...' Gahyeon whispered, tearing up. 'No need to think now...'

Yoongi closed his and pulled the device out of the wound. He was counting milliseconds in his head. He was waiting for an explosion...

Yoongi peeked from barely opened eyelids, expecting a white light everywhere and his father welcoming him in heaven.

He looked around and blinked. Everything was like a second ago... Expect the fact he was holding pincers with a device covered in blood and flesh.

'It worked!? IT WORKED!' Gahyeon squealed. 'Wooyoung! You next! Go! Go!'

Jungkook was already next to Handong's bed, limping slightly on his way. He pushed Yoongi and fastly bandaged the small wound. Next he helped Handong put on two blouses and the jacket.

Gahyeon took the pincers from Yoongi and disinfected it. In the meantime San pecked Wooyoung's lips, before cutting his arm in four places, just like Yoongi did before.

Wooyoung clenched his teeth, breathing through them. Gahyeon grabbed the device with pincers and pulled it without a thought.

At the same moment she did that and Wooyoung screamed, San pressed his lips to his, swallowing the sound.

Gahyeon pressed the gauze to his wound and kissed his cheek.

'Wasn't that bad, right?'

Wooyoung gulped hard.

'I want another one if I am getting spoiled like that...'

Yoongi came out of shock hearing that.

'Get a grip, idiot!'

Jungkook helped Handong to get up from bed, while Wooyoung was putting on the jacket.

'Ready?' Wooyoung asked and took her in his arms. Little wings in his sandals moved and he floated in the air.

Yoongi opened the window.

'Ren has black hair now. Short. Don't get confused... He will be waiting at the end of the street...'

Gahyeon just removed the device from San, while Jungkook was holding San from behind, pressing his palm to his mouth so he could scream without a sound.

'Yoongi!' Gahyeon hurried him up, while Jungkook was bandaging San, who was breathing heavily, taming the pain.

San grabbed Gahyeon from behind. He cuddled her and did the same thing with her mouth, as Jungkook did to him, to muffle his scream, when Yoongi cut her skin and pulled out the device.

Jungkook was standing near the patch.

The adrenaline was so high they were doing everything fast, quiet and with instinct only. Gahyeon put on her warm clothes and took a backpack, before San grabbed her waist and flew with her through the window.

Jungkook and Yoongi looked at each other.

'You first...' Yoongi said.

Jungkook didn't argue this time. He turned around and took off his shirt.

Yoongi made a cut on his back shoulder, while Jungkook clenched his fists and teeth, to stop himself from screaming in a second.

'On three...' Yoongi whispered. 'One... Two...' he pulled the device hard. The red dot stopped blinking.

'You said "three"' Jungkook breathed out heavily. 'Jerk...'

'Always works.' Yoongi said. and but a gauze and bandaid on Jungkook's back.

Jungkook put on his shirt, hoodie and jacket.

Yoongi showed him his forearm.

'What if we damage the vein?' Jungkook asked quietly, taking the knife.

'Then I will bleed more...' Yoongi rolled his eyes. 'Shut up and pull this fucker out!'

Wooyoung flew back to the room, when Yoongi bite on his hand not to scream, while Jungkook pulled out the tracker from his forearm, who started to bleed awfully.

'Shit!'

'I will just bandage it tightly!' Yoongi said. 'GO!'

'But...'

'GO! San will be here in a minute! GO!'

Jungkook grabbed the backpack.

'Get on my back... I won't carry you like a princess... Mrs Min is light as a feather...' Wooyoung showing his back.

Jungkook shrugged and Wooyoung piggybacking him flew through the window.

Yoongi managed to bandage his arm, put on clothes, take his backpack and lock the doors frominside. They locked all the doors in the house to slow down the searching...

San came inside.

'Gahy and your mom are with Ren. Ready?'

'Nothing keeps me here now...'

He jumped on San's back and they left the Mins' house with one person inside.

Sleeping peacefully - Min Taeil.

*********

Ren was standing still around the corner of the street. He chose this place for a reason. It was the small back alley of a rich houses district with high fencing to protect privacy. There weren't any lights there. Well currently half of the city lights were turned off to save energy... It was to their advantage.

He was peeking at the time. He had a backpack on his bag. He had three phones, spare water, five maps and a compass. And only one gun...

Two cars he hid were waiting outside the wall.

Yoongi was 5 minutes late already... Ren started to bite his nails, when Wooyoung gently and quietly, landed a few meters away from him. He was holding a woman in his arms.

'I had to make sure you are the one...' he said. 'Jeeze! You really are a dude! I thought Yoongi pranked us!'

'Pranked?' Ren frowned. 'Yoongi?'

'Right.' Wooyoung made a face.

He put Handong down on the street. 'This Mrs Min Handong. Yoongi's mother. Ma'am I will leave you here for a moment...'

Ren came closer and smiled at her.

'We will hide in the shadows, ok?' He led her to the wooden fencing. 'It's good to rest now... We will have to walk for some time...'

Wooyoung flew away and a moment later San landed with a red haired girl.

'Ren - Gahyeon. Gahyeon - Ren.' San introduced them. 'I'm going for Yoongi!' he jumped and disappeared in the sky.

'Oh, you are so pretty! No wonder they believed you were a girl!' Gahyeon smiled.

Ren blushed instantly.

'Hi...' he said, crouching near Handong.

'Are you okay, mom?' Gahyeon walked to them.

Handong nodded. Gahyeon embraced her with her arm while Ren was peeking at her with the corner of his eyes.

Wooyoung came back a moment later, and a guy slid from his back.

'Jungkook... this is Ren. Our friend.' He said and they walked closer.

Ren stood up.

'You are wounded?' he asked, seeing Jungkook carefully putting his feet.

'I won't slow you down.' Jungkook assured him, quietly.

'With San and Wooyoung it is not a problem. I'm just thinking about how we will go... It will be better for you and Mrs Min to go fast first and then slow down. We have to get out of the city faster so we can slow down later, outside the wall. But doing that will put us further from the cars...'

'I don't know the city. You do... I'm okay with whatever...' Jungkook said.

'How did you get inside this mess?' Ren asked.

'Literally, because of this...'

Jungkook pointed out a leaflet on the ground, which was stuck under Wooyoung's shoe. The leaflet with the VK mark and the legend...

'What do you mean? You were looking for the sign?' Ren giggled.

'No. He literally has one.' Gahyeon said, simply. 'On his chest.'

'VK mark Sealer from legends.' Wooyoung patted Jungkook's pack.

Ren's jaw dropped.

'You are kidding me right?'

'Nope.' Wooyoung shook his head with a smile.

'What is this shitshow!?' Yoongi asked before even getting down from San's back. 'Do you think it's so kind of getting-back-together? It took us 25 minutes! If you don't want to get out of here I am going back to sleep!'

'Jeeze, more grumpy than usual!' Gahyeon and Ren said at the same time.

They looked at each other and Gahy showed her teeth with a full smile, while Ren only smirked.

Yoongi grunted and glared at Ren, who fastly said:

'Wooyoung and San... take Mrs Handong and Jungkook to the end of Apsan Park.' he said, giving one of the phones to Wooyoung. 'When we enter the woods we can run, but through the streets it is better you won't be seen. For us it will take around 30 minutes to get there. Wait for us...' Ren said.

Jungkook opened his mouth.

'You will need your stamina later... After we will get out of the city, we still have 7 km to walk. In the darkness. Inside the woods...'

'He is right.' San grabbed Jungkook and before the other could protest he flew in the air with him.

Wooyoung took Handong and flew after him.

Ren, Yoongi and Gahyeon walking fast through the streets, pretending just to be friends on the night walk.

It took them 2,5 hours to reach the wall inside the woods, surrounding the city. San and Wooyoung were carrying and flying with Handong from time to time.

It was hard. They were tripping constantly. And they were in the middle...

Jungkook slid through the iron wall, breathing deeply. He was covered in sweat and he thought the fever probably started.

But he was out of prison. The nature was surrounding him... the forest was cold, wet and... fresh.

Ren gave him a bottle of water.

'You're holding up. You are trained. You walk fast...'

'I think I am used to running through the woods...' Jungkook said.

'You think?' Ren frowned.

'They blocked my memory...'

'Are they that scared of you?' Ren snorted and it made Jungkook smirk.

'It seems they do...'

Ren helped Jungkook to get up.

'Kook... Can I call you that? If you have to slow down or need help... just tell us. Okay? If we will have to drag your unconscious body it will just piss us off, you know?

Jungkook tilted his head curiously and smiled lightly:

'You have the same kind of direct, dark humor like Gahy...'

Ren blushed.

'Well... I will take it as a compliment...' He took his backpack and said. 'Okay... Yoongi, take the other phone. There are only each other's numbers there. Here are the maps. They have marks pointing to the place where the cars are. They are covered in branches between trees. The keys are hidden on the back tire from the left side. In phones... there are saved data with localisation of them but don't use the coordinates if it won't be absolutely necessary... When we cross the wall, we will be like 7 km from 902 road. The wall is blocking it. That's why it is not in use... The cars are around there...'

Everybody looked at the maps and memorized them, before hiding them in pockets. Yoongi, Ren and Wooyoung were holding flashlights.They had only three.

'Ready?' Ren asked.

Wooyoung and San grabbed Gahyeon and Handong and flew above the high iron wall effortlessly. 

They were walking for an hour already, when Jungkook stumbled and Yoongi stopped. He lightened up his face with a flashlight. Even his lips were white. He light followed to his leg. His pants were soaked with blood.

'I knew it! Your wound opened!' he growled.

'Just half an hour left... I will manage... Don't slow them down...' Jungkook said quietly, pointing with his head to the rest who were a bit further.

Yoongi took out his belt and tightened it above Jungkook's wound.

'It will slow down the bleeding but we have to take care of it fast...' he said.

'Thank you...'

'Shhh!!! Quiet!' Ren said suddenly. 'I think I heard...'

Voices. Sirens. Dogs barking.

'We have to run!' Ren said. 'We are half an hour from the road! Wooyoung, San! Take Gahyeon and Handong! And go!'

'How did they find us?!' San asked. 'Here?! Inside the woods!?'

'I don't fucking know! GO!'

Jungkook turned into the voices direction and frowned.

'Let's split!' Ren insisted. 'They are going right at us!' He grabbed Gahyeon's hand and took out the gun.

'San take Jungkook! Wooyoung take mom!' Yoongi started.

A bullet and right after it some kind of green power hit the trees around them.

'RUN!!' Ren screamed. 'To the west and then all the time and then to the south!'

He pulled Gahyeon after himself, running.

'Woo! Take mom away from here!!' Gahyeon screamed.

The bullet ran above Handong's head, so Wooyoung grabbed her and flew above the trees.

San followed him when he saw the power chasing after him.

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's wrist and pulled him to run, going only on adrenaline rush.

'You won't fucking die because of me here!' he said.

'Gahy!' Yoongi yelled, when she and Ren disappeared in the darkness.

'You will call them! I'm slowing you down! They will reach there faster!'

Jungkook was breathing heavily, but he was running and forcing Yoongi to run too.

'Jungkook! We will get lost!'

They heard the bullets... Voices getting closer...

Suddenly Yoongi realized something.

'Jungkook! We can't go there! There is another road there! They came from there!'

Jungkook stopped.

He looked around.

'They are tracking me...' he whispered.

'What?'

'The necklaces... The kidnapping... How did they find us this fast? Outside of the city?'

Yoongi's eyes widened.

'Go! Find the rest!' Jungkook screamed and started to run. 'Find my soulmate! Come back for me!'

'WHAT?!' Yoongi stood for a moment in shock in the darkness, when Jungkook went on some kind of suicide mission to rescue them. 'YOU FUCKER! COME BACK HERE!'

Yoongi started to chase after him. 

(🎶 Music tip:  βios /βίος / Bios by Hiroyuki Sawano, Mika Kobayashi from Guilty Crown🎶)

Jungkook was running. He was running as if his life depended on it. He was afraid he would lose him in the flashlight.

Even when he was wounded, Yoongi couldn't reach him... When he saw Jungkook slow down. He was sure his bleeding finally was too severe...

But Jungkook slowly turned his figure to the west.

Jungkook's heart was beating fast. To fast. He couldn't breathe... His vision doubled.

The shadows were getting longer. There was something so soothing in the patches of moonlight through the trees...

He heard the barking of dogs and he wanted to go there...

He started to run there. Chasing the moonlight.

Yoongi was screaming after him...

'Jungkook! You are going right at them!'

But he would be safer without him around...

'WAIT! WAIT!!'

But it wasn't Yoongi's voice...

Jungkook had a sudden need to stop...

This voice...

He didn't manage to halt his moves, when someone clashed with him. He instinctively started to fight and pull out.

'JUNGKOOK! IT'S ME!! IT'S ME!!!'

Jungkook tried to fight. But he was weak. He couldn't pull away.

To his clouded mind came trembling voice, chanting:

'It's me... It's me... It's me...'

The arms which held him, blocking his moves... weren't hurting him.

They felt...

Familiar...

He slowly stopped trying to get away from the grip. He looked at face. He didn't know it...

A slim hand was pressed to his chest...

'It's me...'

He didn't know the face...

But those eyes...

A hand slid through his neck on the skin, behind the shirt.

He felt a known comfort...

He knew those eyes...

'Koo... it's me...'

Jungkook blinked and, when the gentle jade light started to beam through his clothes, he whispered:

'I... know... you...'

They were standing in front of each other on the deserted planet in the soulmate dimension. Surrounded by eachose and scenes from all their life, displayed like a movie on the screen.

Taehyung looked around. It was never like that...

'What is this?' he asked.

Jungkook also looked around.

'Memories... Closed inside the necklace...' he said slowly. 'My mind power broke it, when you unsealed me... Memories - they've taken away from me...'

Taehyung looked at his face... He was deadly pale...

And so... so beautiful...

There was too much to say now...

And yet no words were coming out.

Jungkook turned his eyes to him and they were filled with tears.

'We can't stay here... They are in danger...'

Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes, to hold his emotions. He knew Jungkook would feel them either way. But there was too much to feel right now. Here they were always together... It felt as if they were never apart...

But they were... And it was too much of a pain to release now...

Jungkook took the red seed from his chest.

'It's not just a protection...' he said and opened it like a music box. He put the smaller jade seed inside it and gave it to Taehyung.

'You know what to do...' he said. 'I have to fix this...' Jungkook pointed out the memories.

Taehyung gulped and took the seed, brushing his fingers over Jungkook's.

'I will take care of the rest then...'

'Taehyung...'

Taehyung raised his eyes at Jungkook, who was smiling at him with a teary, bunny smile.

Jungkook shook his head.

'Just wanted to say your name...'

Taehyung smiled lightly and closed his fingers on the seed, making the soulmate dimension sparkle in jade light. 

When Yoongi saw Jungkook struggling with someone, he wanted to go there to help, when an arrow was pointed right in his face.

'Stay where you are...' a quiet voice said.

'Why were you chasing after him?' the second guy asked, with a light surrounding him.

'BAM! Sit!' the third man said to the dog, he was holding on to the collar.

The dog desperately wanted to go to the wrestling men. He was whining and squealing.

Yoongi looked at them. They weren't from the Army... but he knew those uniforms...

'You don't understand! You will hurt him! This boy has amnesia! And he is wounded!'

'Taehyung won't hurt him...' the man holding a bow said.

Yoongi looked between the men to see the wrestling stopped. A bright jade light was coming out from Jungkook... It wasn't red as Yoongi remembered.

'What is he doing to him?' he asked.

'Unsealing... Even if Jungkook doesn't recognize him... He will recognize his soul...'

'YOU ARE UNDER ARREST! PUT THAT DOWN!' The soldiers of the Army of the Republic surrounded them, holding guns.

But before anyone could react an enormous beam of jade light ran to the sky, lightening everything around. It was entangled by the red threads...

The effect of releasing such a power caused them to stumble back. Some kind of shield embraced three men, Yoongi and the dog.

Yoongi fell to his knees. He couldn't take his eyes from the blinding light.

He understood now...

The power Jungkook had inside him wasn't something a human being could hold...

Unless it was someone designed to hold it...

When the lights soaked inside the ground, Yoongi saw a person floating above the ground as if there was no gravity.

The man, they called Taehyung, was securing Jungkook's submassive body with his left arm, bending his knee to make a seat for the unconscious boy, who was embracing the other's neck.

In his right hand a sparkling sword was held above his hand.

Taehyung opened his eyes, they were full of anger. Grief. Rage.

Lost time. Overwhelming longing. Jungkook's pain...

Jungkook's blood...

He felt the power flowing through him. The power was different from the one he knew, but at the same time familiar. Just more dangerous and uncontrollable. 

The soldiers started to scream. Guns were pointed at him instantly.

Not leaving Jungkook's body even for a second, he combined all kinds of powers.

The air and earth were moving for him now.

He felt Jungkook in his arms after so long, nothing could touch them now...

The shots were pointed at them instantly but he only swung his sword once and he destroyed them all.

The light around him was so bright even Yeonjun and Soobin couldn't keep their eyes open.

'ATTACK!' Oh Joryoung screamed.

Different powers were used against him, to stop him. But Taehyung was just flying through them like a meteor. Cutting them with his sword. One after another.

Yeonjun was keeping Soobin close on the ground, when Taehyung's unlimited power was around.

He heard the voice in his head:

Yeonjun, take the rest to base. I will clean here...

Are you sure?

Yeah... Keep an eye on that guy until I will question him... I put him to sleep for now.

Understood.

Inform Dami's team to come back asap. Go.

And you?

I have to take Jungkook to my fathers...

Yeonjun didn't ask: how? Taehyung was moving so fast he was barely seeing him right now. He was just a patch of light between trees with a deadly sword in his hand.

He repeated to the rest what Taehyung said and slowly stood up.

Soldiers around them were all down. Taehyung moved further inside the forest, driven by fury.

He and Soobin took the sleeping person under his arms and dragged him to the car. 

When Taehyung was sure no soldier was left inside the forest, he flew above the commander. He looked at him from above.

They were all alive. They were paralyzed... But the case was the marks were slowly fading away from their chests and hands.

Jungkook's pure power wasn't killing if it wasn't necessary... It wasn't causing the Separation syndrome...

It was erasing the gift of Eader-eisimeleach... The ability to use the power of the soul.

Taehyung put the sword on the empty scabbard on his back. He grabbed Jungkook under his knees and flew into the night sky. 

13th of November 2071, Andong, 7:00 am.

(🎶Music tip: Coming home by NCT U🎶)

Taehyung slowly fell to the ground, in front of the small house in the forest. His feet touched the grass.

He kneeled holding Jungkook.

'DAD! APPA!!' he screamed, using both his voice and power to call them.

Namjoon and Jin ran out in their pajamas on the cold November air. They stood in the doorframe and their eyes widened, when not minding their own bare feet, they ran through the frozen ground.

They fell on their knees near him and Jin fastly unsealed Namjoon. Who pressed his both hands to Jungkook's wet from blood body.

He sniffed, while moving his hands, and pouring his power inside.

Jin lifted his disbelieving gaze at Taehyung, but his son wasn't looking anywhere else... only at Jungkook's face.

Taehyung's fingers were gently caressing his forehead, cheeks, nose...

'He lost lot of blood...' Namjoon said. 'I will restore some... We need to give him nutritions too...'

Jin nodded. He could go for the medicine, but instead he wrapped Jungkook with his bandaids gently. Giving him everything he had... with love and a bit of tears.

Namjoon wiped his eyes with the back of his palm, staining his face with a bit of blood. He turned his head to scream.

'MINJI!! BRING BLANKETS!! HOSEOK!!! WARM WATER TO DRINK!'

Few minutes later Minji ran out of the house, with closed eyes, holding blankets in her arms.

'What's happening?' she asked, walking to them fast, when she stopped in the middle.

The blankets dropped on the ground.

And right on them one drop after another falling from Minji's eyes.

She pressed her shivering palm to her mouth.

Hoseok walked out holding a cup, he noticed an absolutely frozen Minji and his eyes slowly ran to the people kneeling near the entrance.

A cup smashed with a bang on the platform.

He shook his head in disbelief.

Minji turned to him, sobbing, she demanded a confirmation.

'H-hobi... It's... It's... Jungkook... It is... right?'

'It's him...' Taehyung whispered, not looking at anything else beside Jungkook's face.

Hoseok couldn't say a word... His lips were trembling. He hid his face in his hands and cried out loud, bending in half.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook... Colors were slowly coming back to his face.

His lips started to have a naturally pink color.

'I healed all the wounds he had...' he whispered, not being able to say anything louder, through tears, coming out from his throat.

Jin touched Taehyung's shoulder gently.

'You can wake him up...' he said softly.

Minji was embracing herself, trying to stop the shivers, when she was looking at how Taehyung touched his mark and said: Seal. The sword on his back lightened up, and started to sink inside Jungkook's body like a gentle rain.

Jungkook took a deeper breath and slowly opened his eyes.

Jungkook met Taehyung's gaze and he slowly reached his hand to Taehyung's cheek to wipe a lonely tear.

'Don't cry, Angel... I'm with you...' he whispered.

Taehyung pulled him closer, hugging him tightly to his chest. Taking his breath away. Jungkook wasn't any better. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. His arms tried to tighten his grip around it several times, pulling it closer, even if it was impossible. 

Minji looked through tears, bent to grab the blankets and went to the boys with it. She covered Taehyung's back, wrapping it around Jungkook's body too. Making them warm together. She kneeled next to them and ruffled Taehyung's hair and hid his face in Jungkook's hair.

'Hi, honey...' she whispered, weeping silently.

'Hi, mom...' Jungkook choked out, having his face still pressed to Taehyung's neck. Inhaling his sent.

Hoseok sat on the other side of them and took Jungkook's hand, which Jungkook squeezed tightly.

Jin embraced Taehyung with his arm and put his head on his shoulder. Namjoon was looking at his completed family, being an absolute mess and stroked Jungkook's arm.

'Welcome home...' he whispered, sniffing.

Pressing his nose to Taehyung's warm skin, Jungkook muttered:

'I'm home...' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIZPAH (PRON. miz-pa) it is a Hebrew word which means: the deep emotional bond between people, especially those separated by distance or death. 

If I could I would describe with details which moment of Bios song is right for which paragraph like in movie! 🤩🤩

This is the possition Taehyung was holding Jungkook during unsealing level one. 

And if someone want to see similar scene, with the music from Bios vibes. Here it is. I love it so much.... 😭😫

Cause above video is blocked here it is. the same scene from 01:10 to 02:00

I could have put here such a cliffhanger, but I stopped myself... 

Love for me <------------- put here.

Do you like the new cover? 🥺

And are you okay now? 🤔

BlairWitch91💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.8K 50
*Dragon King x innocent human* →→A story where A Dragon king found his mate as a meek, fragile human being.⏎ ❍Kim Taehyung, a Dragon King, is a ruth...
187K 10.4K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
681K 28.6K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
187K 13.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...