Mitch Kramer x reader

By Xiahdj

I fell in love with my sister bfs brother.... Mitch..... Kramer..... Y/n and Mitch I love you... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
NOT PART OF THE STORY!!!!
#6
NOT PART OF THE STORY
#7
#8
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14. The End

# 9

516 8 4
By Xiahdj

TIME SKIP ( a day before you come back ) * sorry for all the time skips*

( Mitch pov still)

For these 2 weeks I've been hanging out with pink getting advice from him. Not going to lie I'm kinda nervous.

" Chill man your getting too nervous calm down" pink said

" I'm cool "

"Yeah sure you are, let's rehearse one more time. And go ".

" Y/n can I tell you something I've been wanting to get off my chest for awhile? See you make me really happy y/n, you bring me lots and lots of joy without you I feel like I'm going crazy and everything around me becomes sad without you, so I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me? If not it's ok if where just friends I'll accept that."

" YES, YES YES YES, ITS PERFECT, know You have to say the exact words to her. You cannot be nervous, get all of your confidence and just say it."

" Thanks man, u ik I consider you as an older brother to me"

" I consider you as my younger brother, I always got your back dude, if you need anything I'll always be there, it's dark you should go home tomorrow your big day go get some rest"

" I really appreciate you man, night pink"

" Night Mitch"

As we walk our different ways. I got home and went to go take a shower make sure I looked good for tomorrow. And went to bed.

* SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I HOPE ITS GOOD"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.4K 50 18
Oh oh Forgiving who you are For what you stand to gain Just know that if you hide It doesn't go away When you get out of bed Don't end up stranded Ho...
3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
27.1K 550 14
Autum is back at monster high and trouble is brewing between Draculaura and Clawd and you know the trouble I mean...