Mitch Kramer x reader

By Xiahdj

I fell in love with my sister bfs brother.... Mitch..... Kramer..... Y/n and Mitch I love you... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
NOT PART OF THE STORY!!!!
#6
NOT PART OF THE STORY
#7
# 9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14. The End

#8

492 5 3
By Xiahdj

TIME SKIP 4 MONTHS.
( Mitch pov)

It's been 4 months since me and y/n became friends and she even goes to school with me know. Mostly everyday we hang out with each other and just do some dumb ass stuff. 

I've had a crush on her for awhile but I'm just waiting to get the courage to tell her and wait for the right time. But for know we are just friends.

I was in my room laying down doing nothing I was going to go to y/n house but she's on a trip with her family for 2 weeks. I sighed out of boredness I didn't realize how much joy she gave me. I miss her.

I decided to get out my bed and go outside to Walk around not having a Pacific location of where to go. I just walked. Without y/n the world looks sad. When I was walking I saw pink by himself. I walk over to him.

" Hey man"

" Hey Mitch"

" So wyd"

"Nothing really wbu"

" Same, Hey wanna get some beer?"

" Sure, so how's highschool doing for you, got a girl yet?"

*We start walking to the store*

" Highschool good man everything good, nah I don't got a girl yet but I am looking at someone "

" Who?"

"y/n actually

" I NEW IT, I NEW YOU LIKED HER, so did u ask her out yet" as he Nugged my shoulder.

" Nah not yet"

" Oh come on don't be a wuss"

We made it to the store

" I'll get it just wait here" as pink walks in, as I just stand outside.

A few moments later he walks out with beer and hands me one.

" Thanks man"

"Np, so why don't u just ask her out you wussy"

" Ok then tell me how to do it, she's gone for 2 weeks with her family "

" Well then we got to weeks to practice to ask her out".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 112 23
Just what it says in the title. A bunch of random stories revolving around Cobra Kai and the Karate Kid. If you have a request, do let me know and I'...
5K 112 9
Lucinda wasn't supposed to be there when it happened. She was meant to be at home, but she was there anyway. That left The Grabber no choice but to t...
29.1K 1.6K 26
α΄›Κœα΄‡ ΚŸα΄Ι΄Ι’α΄‡Κ€ ʏᴏᴜ ʜΙͺᴅᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸΙͺɴɒꜱ κœ°α΄Κ€ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡α΄Ι΄α΄‡,α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄€Κ€α΄…α΄‡Κ€ ʏᴏᴜ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸ "𝘠𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘢𝘴𝘡 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘒𝘴π˜ͺ𝘀" " 𝘰𝘧 𝘀𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦,𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 οΏ½...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...