Rumble in the Jungle

Galing kay BanCo86

Whilst on a mission to take down a drug smuggler in Bolivia, CIA agents Agnes and Kay are compromised on thei... Higit pa

Coming Soon....
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Six - 2.0
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve

Part Seven

374 18 28
Galing kay BanCo86

Kay woke up feeling super agitated and annoyed, mostly because last night Steve had really wound her up and she literally felt pained that they had had to stop because of Jake and Agnes coming back, she was definitely sexually frustrated this morning. She was laying on her left, facing Agnes' back and she pushed her butt back, feeling Steve against her. Her actions must have woke him because his arm that was currently draped over her waist, pulled her closer to him and his grip became tighter. His face was buried into her back and as she nuzzled the pillow, letting herself get more comfy to go back to sleep, Steve pressed a kiss over her spine, making her shiver as his beard tickled her skin.

He pushed his left arm under her, fitting in nicely under her neck and acting like an extra firm pillow and he used his right arm to pull her closer, almost wrapping himself around her. She remained on her left side, her eyes fluttered open as his right hand smoothed over her lower stomach and then his fingers dipped under her shorts, lifting the material of her panties as well, and he slowly circled her clit with his middle finger. Her entire body went rigid, in shock that he was doing this whilst the others slept but the sexually frustrated part of her was literally screaming and cheering for this man in her mind, his finger went so painfully slow until she relaxed into him.

Steve knew she was ok with it, he imagined if she wasn't, she would have slapped his hand away and she wasn't asleep because he could tell by her breathing. So there was literally nothing stopping him, not until she told him or pushed him away, which he felt she wasn't going to. He pulled his hand back, making her let out a shaky breath and he smirked because he knew he had her wanting more and he had only removed his hand for a moment, fully intending on putting it back. He brought his hand to his mouth, sucking on his index and middle fingers before putting them back under the sheets, this time he entered her shorts from the side, pulling her right leg open a little wider and he shoved her shorts and panties along, slowly forcing his two fingers into her.

She squirmed, feeling him slowly fill her up with his fingers and she let out a low moan, something she just couldn't stop, he quickly wrapped his left arm around her neck and shoved his hand over mouth. He felt her squeezing down on him and he firmly pressed his lips to the back of her head to stop himself from saying something, or worse, letting out a growl of his own. Her right leg moved over his own legs, giving him more access as she turned her hips, allowing him to push in deeper and wordlessly telling him to keep doing what he was doing.

Steve had her soaked, she was so wet for him that he considered adding another finger but thought better of it, if he did, he would know she was stretched enough to take him and he really didn't think he had the willpower to stop himself from attempting it so he stayed at two, deciding playing with her clit with his thumb would be a safer option.

Kay gripped the pillow with her right arm, breathing heavily into his hand that he was literally having to firmly press against her. The impending orgasm that was rapidly building between her legs wasn't going to be quiet and he was going to have to seriously clamp down on her, harder than he currently was and he didn't know if he could even do it any harder. As he thought about how she would sound when she came for him, he got lost in his own head, he started pumping into her harder which was shaking the bed and the pants coming from her were getting more and more frequent. She was about to explode for him, all over his hand and he was so ready for it, he could hear her pussy sloshing around his fingers and feel the sweat covering her back and she was so close, she was so close for him that it pulled his head out of the gutter and he knew that once she came, he would need in. He knew he couldn't, and so he needed to stop. He knew he was cruel for it and as he was literally a finger pump or clit rub away from having her come for him, so he pulled his hand out of her shorts, removing himself from her and he got out of the bed.

She turned to look at him, her face was flushed and he just smirked at her, taking himself to bathroom as she tried to regulate her breathing whilst wondering what the fuck he was playing at because surely he didn't think he had made her come already, she definitely hadn't and her clit was buzzing for him. She covered her face with her hands as she lay on her back, feeling how wet he had her and she wondered if he just really needed a bathroom break or if he was going to come back and finish her off because if not, he had just cruelly edged her and thought it was pretty funny. She really didn't see the funny side of it.

The sound if the toilet flushing and then running water told her he would be back soon and she lay on her side to face Agnes again, seeing Steve coming out of the bathroom and she could see the outline of his dick, having been adjusted in his boxers. He didn't get back into bed, instead, he just started getting dressed and Agnes woke up, stretching as she rolled over and almost headbutted Kay.

"Sorry," she giggled. "Morning, Hoots."

"Morning." Kay smiled and then rolled onto her back, exhaling as she tried to cool down. She glanced at Steve who had quickly changed his boxers and was in the middle of pulling his pants on.

Agnes cleared her throat. "Steve?"

"Yeah?" He turned to face her and looked at her as if nothing had happened and she suddenly felt very silly about what had happened. Very silly.

"What's the plan for today? Civil clothes to walk to the town or are we in--"

"Dress in civil, I don't think we should raise any suspicions if Max has eyes and ears around this place." He picked up a navy blue vest and shoved it on, looking away from Kay as he started packing up his bag. She just nodded, pursing her lips for a moment before she got out of bed, grabbing her clothes and then headed into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her and waking Jake up.

"Morning, JJ." Agnes smiled at him, laughing as he just rolled on top of her and snuggled, pretending to go back to sleep. "You're crushing me!"

"As a matter of fact, I do have a pant-bustin' crush on you." He gave her a kiss on the cheek before he moved off of her, climbing out of bed to get dressed.

"You're too cute, JJ." Agnes laughed and followed his lead, climbing out of bed and getting dressed. She grabbed her clothes and waited for Kay to finish getting dressed, raising an eyebrow at her as she emerged with her hair in a bun, gone were her wavy locks. "You alright?"

"Fine." Kay nodded. "Just tired and ready to get on with the mission." She headed over to her bag and packed everything away, grabbing some sunblock and putting it on before she considered herself ready to leave. She strapped her bag on her back, securing the straps under her boobs and then shoved on her aviators. "I'll just see you guys downstairs, don't take too long." She left the room and slammed the door, making Steve wince.

Jake looked at Steve with a grin, peering his head to make sure the bathroom door was still closed and he kept his voice low, barely a whisper. "She jerked me off last night," he bit his lip and raised eyebrows. "I came all over her thighs and--" he heard the lock on the bathroom and he swiped his hand across his throat to signal the conversation was over.

"Where's Kay?"

"She headed out, said she'd meet us downstairs." Steve grunted as he lifted his pack on. "I'll head on down and keep her company."

"I just need to shove these in my bag and then I'm good to go." Agnes held up her things before she chucked them into her bag as Jake pulled his pack on and Steve just nodded, going to the door and holding it open and waiting for them both to vacate the room, they left it as they found it and headed down to the main reception where Kay was sat waiting for them.

They headed out and Steve led the way for a while, with Agnes and Jake walking side by side behind him and Kay at the rear, glaring behind her shades at the back of Steve's head. She was fucking furious with him, he had treated her so cruelly this morning, and acting like nothing had happened with her was just a little insulting. She wasn't sure what his game was or whether he had some sick game going on with Jake about who could get the furthest but she wasn't here for it. She started feeling glad that they only had two more nights if they were correct with their navigation and then she would probably end up getting killed or he would, which made her angry that she was thinking like that and she ended up kicking a rock, panicking as it shot off and hit Jake in the back of the leg and he stopped walking, checking his leg to see what the fuck just bit or hit him.

"I'm sorry, Jake. That was me."

"What the hell was that?"

"I kicked a rock by accident, I'm sorry." She looked and saw she hadn't cut him, but it had definitely hurt him and Agnes gave her a look that was a whole bunch of 'what the fuck' as she rubbed his arm to make him feel better. "I said sorry."

"I'm alright." Jake nodded and then they continued walking, Steve glanced behind for a moment and then carried on. "It just stings but it'll fade."

After a few hours of walking, Kay started getting frustrated because she had ended up in front of Jake and Agnes who were flirting and being all cute together and she really thought she was going to punch Steve in the back of the head so she overtook him, putting some distance between them. He had tried to talk to her, he'd asked her if he was going too slow for her and had laughed but he quickly stopped when he got a cold 'yup' as she barged past and he thought she was just in the zone, wanting to get to their destination as quick as possible.

They came to a river that had a cute little waterfall and Kay knew this was where they were going to take a break as it was pretty shaded and also a good place to cool, so she unclipped her pack and dumped it on the ground, stretching out before she grabbed a drink. As soon as Steve approached her she walked off, heading towards the waterfall and he just sat on the ground, trying to figure her out. She sat down on a rock, taking her boots and socks off so she could let the cool water trickle over her feet and he waited until Jake and Agnes were sat with him before he thought about going to go over to her, he had some unfinished business with her

"Does she seem a little," Steve trailed off and pointed his head in Kay's direction and Agnes laughed.

"Pissed?"

"That's one word to describe it." Steve sighed. "But yeah, does she seemed pissed?"

"Oh yeah," Agnes nodded. "Whatever you've done or said to her has ruffled the feathers of our little Hooters so if I were you, I'd approach that bomb with caution because take it from someone who's experienced it, she can go off."

"What the fuck did you do, Steve?" Jake laughed as he slung his arm over Agnes' shoulder, using the other one to have a drink from his water bottle.

"I didn't do anything!" Steve shrugged. "We had a nice time last night, went to bed and now she's having a pity party for one."

"Are you sure you didn't do anything to her?" Agnes tilted her head and waited for Steve to turn his attention to her from Kay, and the second he did, he knew she knew and he looked like a deer in headlights. "Go and talk to her, I'm sure she'll tell you exactly what you did wrong."

"Uh, I mean--"

"Don't give your excuses to me." Agnes laughed and gestured with her hand for him to take his ass over to her. "Go on."

"Am I missing something here?" Jake frowned, looking between Agnes and Steve. "What's happened?"

"Nothing." Steve let out a frustrated sigh and pulled himself off the ground, dusting his pants as he headed over to Kay.

"What'd I miss?"

"Nothing." Agnes laughed, turning her attention to him. "Did you have fun last night?"

********

Steve approached the waterfall and slowly climbed over the rock, getting pretty close to her before she sensed he was there, turning around and then sighing. She pushed her shades back up her nose before grabbing her socks so she could put them back on.

"What's wrong?"

"Go away, asshole."

"Come on, don't be like that. At least tell me why you're mad at me?" He sat down on the rock as she chucked her boots on, standing up and stepping over him. "Hey! I'm talking to you."

"And I don't want to speak to you, you're an asshole. Just leave me alone." She took herself back over to where Agnes and Jake were sat and they both gave her a smile as she sat down, staying silent for the most part because Agnes had gave Jake a look that simply said it wasn't worth it.

Steve approached them within minutes, grabbing Kays arms and lifting her up to her feet, causing her to gasp. As she spun around to hit him, he ducked and ended up throwing her over his shoulder like a fireman and she grunted, slapping his back until he slapped her ass super hard, making her yelp and his hand sting.

"I think me and this one need a little chat, so if you'll excuse us, I'm gonna go and see if I can't find us a coconut or two to snack on so we'll be right back." Steve winked at them both and then turned and walked away, letting Kay see Agnes with her hand over her mouth, shocked at how Steve had just completely controlled her. She hadn't seen anyone silence her friend before, especially someone like Steve.

"I'm telling you right now, Steve, put me down before I fucking kill you."

"If I put you down, are you gonna tell me why you suddenly hate me?" He grinned as he walked further into a stretch of trees and foliage, out of sight from Agnes and Jake and he wasn't going to stop until he knew they were alone. "Come on, Hooters." He gave her ass another slap and she grunted. "I can do this all day."

"Put me down."

"You gonna tell me why you're acting like you were when we first met?"

"Fine." She spoke through gritted teeth and he chuckled, kneeling down so she could stand up. "Because you're such a dickhead."

"So I've heard." He rolled his eyes. "What's got your panties in a twist? If you're wearing any that is." He grabbed her arms before she could slap him and then he saw a bunch of locals coming out of the trees and pulled her with him, moving behind a large tree trunk and pressing her against it.

"Hey! Wha--" Steve cut her off by placing his hand over her mouth, pointing with his eyes to the direction the locals were and she stopped making noises, though mostly because it reminded her of him shoving his hand over her mouth this morning. He slowly removed his hand from her face and put his finger to his lips, ordering her to stay quiet.

He was so close to her, close enough that he found himself leaning in and he really wanted a kiss from her, tilting his head ever so slightly and just as he was about to get exactly what he wanted, she moved her head and he let out a laugh through his nose.

He moved his mouth to her ear and whispered lowly into it. "I know you want me to kiss you, I don't understand why you're suddenly playing hard to get with me."

"You're an asshole!" She snapped at him, forcing him to slam his hand back over her mouth and he pressed himself right up against her, hiding them from the locals in case they were seen. They seemed to continue on their way, making Steve think they got lucky.

"Keep your fucking voice down." He whispered at her and she rolled her eyes, unable to speak to give him a shitty response. "You know as dumb as you think I am, I know exactly why you're mad at me and let's be clear, you aren't mad. You're sexually frustrated because I didn't finish you off, right?" He winked at her, making her look away from him so he continued. "I didn't want you to come because if you had of, I was gonna ram my cock in you without any thought about repercussions and even those two fucking lovebirds in the bed wouldn't have stopped me. They'd have gotten some free porn, I'd have completely ruined you so fucking badly that you'd be struggling to do this trek--"

She shoved his hand off her mouth. "I get it. You're an asshole with a big dick who thinks he's amazing in bed."

"I don't think it, I know it." He shrugged. "I didn't mean to edge you, I promise I didn't."

"Then why'd you do it?"

"Do you have any idea what would have happened if those two idiots hadn't of came back and ruined our fun last night?" He raised an eyebrow at her, his beautiful blue eyes staring intently at her and she was glad she was wearing aviators so he didn't see the sexually charged eyeroll she gave him. "I'd have ate that delicious pussy all fucking night and that's all I could think about when I woke up this morning and I got carried away."

"Doesn't explain why you couldn't have just finished the job, you deliberately edged me."

"I told you, if you'd have came, I was gonna put it in. If I'm gonna make you just come, it's gonna be with my tongue, and if I'm gonna make you come with my fingers," He planted a quick peck on her lips. "Then I'm gonna shove my dick in straight after so you can squeeze my cock with that soaked pretty pussy of yours until I come."

Her eyes widened behind her glasses and he knew they had because of the way her eyebrows moved, making him bite his lip for a moment before pinned her against the tree with his hips and planting another kiss on her, this time shoving his tongue in her mouth and she couldn't help the moan that rolled out of her throat as he gripped her ass.

*********************

Jake and Agnes had ate a little snack and they were sat talking about life outside of the military and how close Jake was with his niece, he had told Agnes he was petrified in case this mission went wrong and he would never see her again, which completely tugged on Agnes' heart strings and she had gave him a cuddle, making them fall backwards and they'd had a little kiss. After a while, Jake lifted his head up and looked around, making Agnes try and see what he was looking at.

"They've been gone a while, do you think they're ok?"

"I'm sure Steve is earning forgiveness." Agnes sniggered, making Jake look at her with a questionable face. "You seriously don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Wow, you really are a heavy sleeper." She pushed her glasses up onto her head. "So I woke up this morning, and I hear some pretty shifty breathing and I was gonna turn around and see what the fuck was going on when I heard a moan."

"No," Jake gasped and had the biggest grin on his face. "No!"

"Oh yeah," Agnes nodded. "He was fucking pounding his fingers into her, the bed was shaking and judging by the noises coming from between her legs, he was really good but then he just stopped." She shrugged. "Like I was preparing for her to scream, she was so close. But he just literally stopped and got up, it was super weird so then I pretended to wake up and she just seemed so sad and angry about it. I wanted to hug her but she'll get embarrassed I was awake so I'll just let her tell me herself."

"Holy shit!" Jake shook his head. "I wonder why he didn't finish her?"

"Who knows."

"Speaking of unfinished," he cleared his throat. "I was a little angry at that random who interrupted us last night, I was about to return the favour."

"I know," she nodded. "I mean, we were in an alleyway and you were pretty loud." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It's no surprise that someone--"

"Can I finger you?"

"What? Here?" She laughed, making him clear his throat and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that, I don't know what I was thinking and--" He was getting super flustered and honestly, it was just working for her.

"You're so adorable, JJ." She grabbed his hand and he laughed nervously, his eyes widening slightly as she brought his hand and placed it on her thigh. "You make me so fucking wet," she bit her lip and Jake suddenly lost all awkwardness.

"Yeah?" He grinned before leaning in and kissing her, his hand moved to the waistband of her shorts and he slipped underneath it. "Let me soak these panties like the ones last night, I'm good with my hands." She shivered as she felt his fingers slowly part her, she wasn't lying to him, she was already wet and he wanted nothing more than to add to it.

"Oh shit," She leaned back, planting her hands behind her as she spread her legs. Her eyes closed as she felt his finger tips locate her entrance and as he inserted them, they both groaned.

"Holy shit!" He practically whispered, twisting his fingers to get deeper. "You feel so--" A distance voice had him pulling his hand back, seeing Steve and Kay emerging from the trees with a coconut in hand. "Fuck!" He cursed, giving his fingers a suck. "To be continued?"

Agnes nodded her head enthusiastically. "Absolutely."

My client was a no show so I used the time to write another chapter.....

I said to Agnes this morning that I felt something was going to happen today and boy did it.... 😂

Love you all!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31.4K 567 30
BOOK 1 Evelyn Salvatore, younger sister of Stefan and Damon Salvatore, died a long time ago and woke up as something she never asked for. Through tim...
228K 6.9K 30
Part One of the "No Tricks" Trilogy. Sergeant James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes AKA The Winter Soldier doesn't remember much of his past. You are a forme...
457K 11.4K 20
The world is in danger and the Avengers are being assembled for the first time. Morgan, a former SHIELD agent, is called back in to be apart of the b...
58.4K 2.2K 22
When independent assassin Aster Hart is sent by General Ross to find and ultimately dispose of newly declared fugitive Steve Rogers, she begins to qu...