Impassioned Psychopath

By silentecos

"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, eve... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Four Years On
Chapter 2: Pinefall Island
Chapter 3: A vistor on Island
Chapter 4: Incounter
Chapter 5: Baby Austin
Chapter 6: Phone Call
Chapter 7: House Guests
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 10: Off To Work
Chapter 11: Whore
Chapter 12: Ginger
Chapter 13: Nate
Hiatus
Update
Chapter 14: Amanda
Chapter 15: INSECURE
Chapter 16:Wingman?
Chapter 17:Ramon
Q&A
Chapter 18: MOM
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 21: Therapy
Chapter 22: Anger
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24:Sleep Over
Chapter 25: Leo
Chapter 26: As Planned
Chapter 27: NYC
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: Few Months..
Chapter 30: Big Brother
Not An Update
Chapter 31: At The Hospital...
Chapter 32: Escaping
Chapter 33:Wishes
Chapter 34: Betrayal?
Chapter 35:Birthday Party
Chapter 36: presents
Chapter 37: Break
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: Mi cielo
Chapter 40: Rage Blackout
Chapter 41:H&Z
Q&A
Chapter 42: Damage Control
Chapter 43:A Baby?
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Girls night...
Chapter 46:Day Break
Chapter 47: New adventure
Dear Reader(s)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 9: Roomies

489 24 4
By silentecos

Amanda's POV.

"It couldn't be Justin right," I asked.

"Justin is dead, we all saw it remember, it can't possibly be him" Zack reminded.

His gaze was stuck on Hunter so was mine. Brian, Zack, and I were seated in the living room while Hunter and Skylar were in the kitchen, Hunter kept following her around like a puppy, he didn't even turn to glance at me once.

The house was small, but it felt cozy, the kitchen door was wide enough to see inside if kept open, There was no TV or radio in the living room, just a window of the dark ocean view in the distance. There was a coffee table made of bamboo in between the sofa that was very close, I could see three other doors.

"What about Mr. Craver's brother, we have no actual record of his death, when I fought him, He was hit by something when the first bomb went off but when we were rushing out, his body wasn't there, I figured he got burnt, he was declared dead as well" Brian explained.

"Why didn't you report this to me," Zack asked.

"Hey lower your voice" I scolded.

"Sir you weren't in the right frame of mind to make any decisions at the time, a lot of things happened at once, I'm sorry" Brian apologized.

"No matter, it's pointless now, for now, I want you to find out if that asshole is still alive. Do it discretely, no one should find out where we are" Zack ordered.

"I'll do this job personally, you shouldn't worry about it. But what about your protection, I can't leave you here without any help, Mr. Craver especially, Maybe we should involve Mr. Steve -"

"No, we can't take chances by involving more people. I can take care of him, I'll protect Hunter and Amanda, you just focus on the job I gave you" Zack ordered.

"Yes sir " he replied.

"Brian you found him for us, thank you for this. You went out of your when you didn't -"

"Don't say that sir, You and Mr. Hunter have raised me since I was just ten years, you have taken care of me and given me a home, I think of you as my family, this is the least I could do to make my family whole" Brian explained.

Zack tilted his head slightly, he stared at Brian for a while.

"Brian lean closer" Zack ordered.

Brian did as he was told without question. Zack raised his hand and ruffled Brian's hair.

"I told you not to say such stuff in public, everyone listening will think I'm an old man, who raised you up. To think you were once an innocent and naïve 11 year old " Zack commented.

Brian kept his gaze down even when Zack stopped. I could see he was grinning, a few compliments were enough to make him so happy. He was like a little dog getting petted by his owner.

"Then can I get a reward," Brian asked.

"Of course. Just name it" Zack assured.

"Then Sir, just once I'd like to hear you say you are Proud of me," Brian asked.

'What?. He could have asked for anything and all he wants is for Zack to praise him '

"I'm already proud, I've always been- Ahem I mean of course you were the first one to be personally raised by me and Hunter, of course, you'd turn out reliable" Zack commented.

"Oh you look like a dad right now, I wonder if Hunter has ever seen this look" I commented.

"Ahem, Brian you know what to do, you should get to it" Zack ordered.

"I'll set off first thing in the morning" Brian commented.

"You are leaving" Hunter suddenly asked appearing at the door, he had a tray filled with cups in his hand.

I stood up then took the tray from him and placed it on the coffee table. Skylar walked out shortly after.

"Hunter-"

"It's Rai, my name is Rai, not Hunter" he warned.

"Alright, Rai. Brian has work to do back home that's why he is leaving" I explained.

"Is that true Brian" Hunter asked.

"Yes but as soon as I'm done, I'll come back" Brian assured.

"Don't worry, he will definitely be back" Zack stated.

Hunter glared at Zack and then at me.

"Rai don't you have something to say," Skylar asked.

Hunter clenched his fists, his gaze was on the floor.

"I'm sorry for being rude earlier, I was just surprised, sky explained to me that because we moved here so you found it hard to locate me" He apologized.

"Uh it's okay, we understand," I said.

"If there is something you to know, just ask" Zack suggested.

"What relationship is between the three of us? You just said you are family but in what way" Hunter suddenly asked as he took a set next to Skylar.

"Uh, I'm your fiancé" I confessed.

"And this handsome devil is your brother from another family"Zack introduced.

He looked at me with shock, he averted his gaze when I smiled at him. His hands were clenched.

"I completely forgot my past and everyone associated with it, if it does then out that I am indeed Hunter then please bare with me" He spoke up.

"We understand right Zack," I asked.

"Yes, I know this situation is as much confusing to you as it is for us, we are complete strangers to you right now but we are not asking you to force yourself to accept us, We can take this time to bond, you can get to know us" Zack assured.

"Alright," Hunter agreed.

He had his hoodie on again for it was hard to see his face. He really changed a lot, he's behavior was nothing like the Hunter I once knew. he seemed shy and insecure, he carried an apologetic posture and saying sorry seemed like second nature to him then.

Even though it had been four years, I still felt the same way for him. I was still in love with him but talking to him felt awkward probably because he didn't know who I was.

'My love, I wonder if you will ever remember me'

'No don't think like that, the most important thing is his safety right now, everything else comes later'

"Sir, it's late out. Should I book your rooms at the nearest Hotel" Brian asked.

"What of course not, I just found out my Honey is still alive, do you think I can handle staying away from him" Zack commented smiling at Hunter.

'Its been a while since he's smiled like that'

"Doctor, I know this is a bit much but could we trouble you a bit more by allowing us to stay for a while," I asked.

She looked at Hunter and then smiled at me.

"This house is a bit small, you'd have to share, I'm sure your lifestyle is a bit different from -" she started to explain.

"We don't mind, I am willing to share anything to be close with Him, if it's about money, I'm willing to shoulder our living expenses while we are here" Zack stated.

"And I can help with the household chores and all as well" I added.

"Oh no, you don't have to-Alright if you don't mind then I guess it's OK. There are only two bedrooms so we'll be divided according to gender. Rai, you should clean up your room, you and Mr. Zack will be sharing a room and Ms. Amanda you and I will be together"Skylar explained.

" What, Why wasn't I paired up with Rai, I wanted to talk to him some more "I wailed.

Hunter stared at me with shock then averted his gaze again. Zack chuckled.

"it's not my fault you were born a girl "Zack commented.

" I'm his fiancé, we've shared a room before "I complained.

"Why are you complaining, it's an appropriate set up" Zack defended.

"Because it favors you" I reminded.

"Ahem Ms, if you were to pair up with Rai, that would mean Mr. Adams would have to sleep in my room-" Skylar explained.

"No no, I'll share my room with Mr. Zack" Hunter quickly stated cutting Skylar off.

"I knew you'd choose me and by the way, you and I are the same age please don't call me Mr, you are making me feel like an old man" Zack commented.

'He didn't choose you, he just doesn't want you to share a room with the Doctor'

'He seems to care a lot about her, I feel like befriending her would help me in getting closer to Hunter '

"Alright, Doctor Skylar I'm in your care" I agreed.

"Uh what about you Brian" Hunter asked.

"Ah you don't need to worry about me, I have a room booked in a hotel close by" Brian assured.

"It's close to 9 PM, you shouldn't walk around when it is too late, just come back tomorrow, I can handle everything here" Zack stated.

"Uh sir, Do you mind walking me to the main road," Brian asked, he looked serious.

"I didn't think you got scared of the dark, I'll escort Brian, Honey you go prepare our room, I'll be back soon don't fall asleep before me" Zack ordered.

"Why do you call me Honey" Hunter asked.

"Don't mind that, he just calls you and me that for fun, it doesn't mean anything " I explained.

" come on Brian" Zack ushered as he stood up.

Hunter stood up as well and walked into one of the rooms closing the door behind him. My gaze was fixed on the door.

"Do you want to follow him, I still haven't prepared the room so you still have quite some time to talk to him" Skylar assured.

"Ah no, it's OK. I'll help you instead" I insisted.

"You don't have to bother"She explained.

It took a while but she finally agreed, we walked to her room, there wasn't much to do. Her room was cute and clean, with a mixture of peach color and white. I first took a shower and changed into my nightgown.

" wow, I like your room, it's really cute, is this shade of pink your favorite "I asked as I entered the room with my suitcase.

" feel free to put your suitcase anywhere, for now, we will pack properly tomorrow and my favorite color is white actually. What of yours" she inquired as she spread the blanket.

"Black" I answered.

There were medical books stacked up on the floor, one particular book caught my attention, and I picked it up, it was a novel.

"You read horror novels," I asked.

"I loved them a lot when I was a teen but stopped reading them when I entered medical school" She answered.

"I love reading horror stories as well, looks like we have something in common" I commented.

"Ms. Amanda, the bed is all done" she announced. She sat on the bed and started tieing her hair.

"How old are you," I asked.

"27"

"What!?, I'm only 24, you were so formal I thought I was older. Now that we have that cleared don't call Ms.- Amanda is just fine"

"Only if you drop the Doctor when calling me. Skylar or Sky is just fine"

I sat on the bed smiling at her.

"This feels like I'm at a sleepover. Sky if you are not too tired do you mind if we talk for a bit" I inquired.

"What do you want to know," she asked smiling back at me.

"Everything I've missed for the past four years, about Hunter. He seems so different now, I just want to get to know what he likes and dislikes now, what food does he like to eat, can he stand noisy places now, does he have friends, does he listen to music, Every single detail" I replied.

"You came a long way, don't you feel tired"

"Not at all, I don't think I can sleep tonight -" I grabbed her hands" for years I was drowning in my own sorrow, I was slowly dying inside each day because I thought my reason for living was gone"tears started pouring out of my eyes.

"My eyes are leaking, do you have some medicine to make it stop" I joked.

She walked over to me and then hugged me.

"I don't think any pill any help you right now, if it's weighing too much on your heart It's OK to cry" she assured running a hand through my hair.

I hugged her back.

"I-i thought he was dead" I broke down crying.

---

Please Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And/or

Share ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 356 48
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
34.7K 609 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
59.2K 1.4K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...
78.2K 1.3K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...