He or He (Possessiveness vs...

By Khans__profession

Hello guys, well many of you love the couple anuseena so i thought to write it. It just a different story... More

Characters
Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 25

386 38 5
By Khans__profession

Haseena : Tum ... Tum yaha kaise ... Iska matlab tum woh ho...

By saying this things happened fast that karishma singh did not get the time to react...

Anubhav injected injection on the neck of haseena and in seconds she became unconscious ..

Barbie also did same thing to karishma singh... And they both were unconscious. ...

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

************************************

After 4 hours :

Haseena and karishma was tied on the chair... They faces were covered with sweat and they were breathing slowly...

Haseena moved and her eyelids moved and she opened her eyes ... But again closed due to tye pain in her head .. She again closed and adjusted the light and saw that she and karishma singh was in the hall...

And they both of them were tied with rough ropes...

She groaned and saw that hall was empty she tried to wake karishma singh...

Haseena : karishma singh uthe.  Jaldi..

Karishma  singh was unconscious and by the voice of haseena mallik .. She started moving and opened her eye's in  difficulty ...

She groaned by the pain in her head and adjusted her eyes due to light and saw that they both were tied to the chair ...

And they both were in the same place as they were sitting and talking . ..

Karishma : m..madam...madam sir ham kaha hai...

Aur yeh sab ka hai...

Haseena : karishma singh... Hame yaha pe anubhav ne rakha hai..

Karishma : par madam sir hame yaha kahe rakha gaya hai.. Woh bhi anu bhaiya  aisa kahe karenge...

Haseena : kyu ki karishma singh woh anu jise ap bhaiya bolri hai woh anu nahi hai...

Karishma : woh anu nahi hai matlab madam sir..

Haseena : karishma singh woh anu nahi armit hai... Woh armit joh jail se bhaga tha...

Karishma : kaa!! Matlab hamare saath itne walo se armit tha ... Woh tune saalo se anu bhaiyya ki jagah tha aur hamko pata hi nahi chala...

Haseena : ha karishma singh. .. Kaash hamne yeh sab pehle socha hota... Lekin ab ham kuch nahi kar sakte... Hame tabhi pata chala jab hamne barbie ko dekha ..

Karishma : barbie madam..

Haseena : ha karishma singh barbie bhi in sab mein shamil hai...

Karishma : apko teh sab kab pata chala..

Haseena : paanch saal pehle ... Jab ham gaye the anubhav sir ke ghar ..

Flashback :

Haseena mallik was wearing uniform and was driving to anubhav house and she applied break and moved towards house..

Haseena : hame anubhav sir ko sab batana hoga .. Joh bi hame I.g. ne bataya hai... Warna mushkil hogi ki woh anubhav hai ki armit..

By saying this she was going to ring the bell but saw that the door was already opened..

Haseena : aree sir ka ghar toh khula hua hai... Kahi kuch gadbad toh nahi..

By saying this she went inside the house... As she was moving some ones voice was coming from the room...

Haseena slowly went there and saw that door was half opener.. She stick to the door and bended forward and peaked inside the room...

What she saw in the room just broke  and she   became numb.. Ground slipped under legs ... And she became paralysed. .

Haseena : a..anu..anubhav...

She whispered ...

In side the room there was barbie and anubhav who were fucking each other in a intimated position...

Barbie was naked and she was lying on her stomach and anubhav was fucking her from behind...

Two tears slipped from haseena eyes but she controlled ... And took a deep breathe. ..

She entered inside with baby steps and saw that wardrobes door  was open as it was in the corner and at the entrance of the door... She quickly went inside and locked it...

Barbie : ahhh ... Faster .... Aur tez...  .. Ahh..

She moaned and anubhav groaned and was thrusting harder... She clutched bed sheets tightly and moaned..

Barbie : armit. .. Ahh armit..

That armit name catch haseena attention and she gasped that the person was not anubhav but armit..

He was here and she did not under stood him... His eyes on her lust fully and double meaning  words..

She under stood but she thought that it was anubhav flirty behaviour but now she under stood that he is not anubhav but armit and decided not give him the information which I.g given her...

Armit : ahh.. Barbie...

He moaned and Haseena closed her eyes as she was watching them doing there deeds but she is here for the proof...

And was shocked to see that barbie was here and she is in armit plan to destroy lucknow. ..

The bed was moving forward due to the power full thrust and barbie came from her height by moaning his name...

Barbie : armit ajhhh...

She moaned and came from her height but he did not stopped. .. He started thrusting power fully and came from his height by moaning...

Armit : ahhhh... HASEENA ...

Haseena who closed her eyes opened at once when she heard from armit mouth...

And saw that they both were sweating and he closed his eyes and kept his face in the crook of her neck and  was breathing heavily...

Barbie : tumne phir se us haseena na ka naam liya na... Kya hai usme joh mujh mein nahi hai...

Armit became angry and clutched her jaw and said in a dangerous voice..

Armit : agar phir se mujhe is saban se is tarha mujhse   baat ki toh zaban kant dunga... Phir ladti rehna gunge ki tarha...

He released her clutched jaw and slept on the right side of the bed ..

Barbie : theek... Lekin ab tum anubhav bane ho toh kaise pata lagao ge ki haseena kya karna chati hai

Armit : bas kuch nahi anubhav banke sari baat puchunga usse. .. Aur phr pyaar ie jaal mein fasaunga..  Aur phir shadi karke ham apna kaam anjaam denge..

Barbie : theek lekin shadi kyu..

Armit : shadi isliye kyu ki haseena meri hai aur kisi ki nahi... Mere naam ka mangalsutra usne pehan hoga... Yeh mujhe pasand hai ...

Barbie : ek baar mission complete hojaye phir dekhte hai...

She said as she was jealous  from haseena that she snatched armit from her..

Haseena was listening the conversion from the wardrobe and sended the recorder to I.g.

She thought that they were sleeping but armit again clutched barbie arm and made her sit on the bed...

Barbie seductively stranded armit and took his d*ick in her mouth... And moaned and was moving up and down..

Admit also moaned with the feeling and started to move his thrust fastly ... As he was reaching his height barbie removed his member from her mouth and sath in his lap stranded him...

She moved forward and placed her entrance near his member abd entered once..

And both moaned with the feeling... And started moving with the rythum and was moaning and groaning...

Armit circled hus finger on her boobs and she moaned and was moving slowly.. Her clutched her thighs and moved fastly by moving forward and was groaning...

And in no time both came from the height and moaned...

Armit , Barbie : ahh...

Barbie : bas... Ab nahi.. Ahhh..

She moaned and armit nodded his head   and with exhaustation ... They both slept with out removing his member from her ...

Barbie slept on his chest and armit tightly hugged her waist and mumbled...

Armit : Haseena. ..

Haseena mallik came out from the room and closed the door and moved out side to go i.g house to inform him...

Continue in the next chapter. .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys 😘

hope you liked the chapter 😍

what do you think 🤔

More 4,5 chapters are there to complete this book 🎊

Thank you so much for your love and hope you will shower this love in my next books 🎊🎉🥳🥳

don't forget to vote and comment and do follow me 🥺

have a good day 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Phoenix ✔ By Khamoshi

Mystery / Thriller

18.9K 2.5K 17
Secret agents who have sacrificed their lives while serving the country live for their country by living away from their families and sometimes die i...
77.4K 4.5K 33
This starts after mission jeet. Haseena still has feelings for Anubhav but tries to avoid herself from these feelings and pretending to be happy for...
4.4K 329 14
Heyyy...... Dear Readers... it's the continuation of my previous story Reunion... Enjoy it ... and I wish that this time I'll get good response from...
24.7K 1.9K 18
Copyright ©️:Janescripter #Anuseena Fanfiction The story starts from Anubhav and Hassena were alloted for the same Mission. Initially reluctant Hasse...