Second Chance [Nano Domínguez]

Von Lilithishere24

In life, one of the biggest challenges that we often face is how to earn more money. It's no secret that mone... Mehr

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡
♡♡♡》Playlist《♡♡♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

♡♡♡》Aesthetic《♡♡♡

457 15 0
Von Lilithishere24

"Sometimes everyone comes back to where they started to fix their old mistakes...

or

To make new mistakes..."

"In the real world, people kill for less money, even if it's just a caldera for you"

"I tried to be good but I got bored"

"A good girl is just like a bad girl, except she's only bad with someone very special."

"I am not the black sheep of the family but they hate me"

"I always do drugs but you became my addiction"

"Sorry I don't take orders, I barely take suggestions"

"I don't want comfortable. I want passion. I want someone who will kiss me like it's the only thing keeping him alive"

"I want a romantic and passionate lover with an insanely dirty mind."

"I want you in the worst way... your taste, scent, and feel of your skin next to mine...I want it all tonight."

"The dream that doesn't scare you, isn't a dream"

"Let's run away from here, forever"

"The beers make my head go a little"

"Kitchen is so hot when you are in it"

"I will choose dessert first"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
80.3K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...