L̆̈ŏ̈v̆̈ĕ̈ ĭ̈s̆̈ w̆̈ĭ̈c̆̈...

By missusmoody

ᒪOᐯᗴ Iᔕ ᗯIᑕKᗴᗪ ᗷᗩᔕKETᗷᗩᒪᒪ ᑭᒪᗩYEᖇ IᗰᗩGIᑎEᔕ ᑕᗩᑌᔕᗴ Iᗪ ᘜIᐯᗴ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎᘜ TO ᕼᗴᗩᖇ YOᑌ ᔕᗩY Iᒪᒪ ᗷᗴ ᒪOᐯIᑎᘜ YOᑌ ᗴTᗴᖇᑎᗩᒪᒪY... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🕺🏽💜
Birthday bash ||Melo ball
Dont mess with my man|| Gelo
Exes || Gelo Ball
Wings || Melo Ball
Thanksgiving ||Melo Ball
Thanksgiving part 2 ||Melo Ball
Time of the month|| Gelo Ball
Like I do ||Lamelo Ball
Like I do part 2 ||Lamelo Ball
Like I do part 3 ||Lamelo Ball
Step baby daddy?|| Lonzo Ball
Irreplaceable 🦋💙|| Jayson Tatum
Thanksgiving part 3|| Melo Ball
Thanksgiving part 4 || Melo Ball
Let me love you || Lamelo Ball
My everything ||Jordan Poole
Gods gift to earth♡︎☀︎︎𝑓𝑡 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑧𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙
𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶 🫶🏾🦋|| Jayson Tatum
Mother's day🥰 || Jayson Tatum💖
No love Klay Thompson
No love Klay Thompson part 2 🥀
No love Klay Thompson part 3 🥀
No love Klay ||Thompson part 4 🥀
Your girl || Ja morant
Melanin ||Melo ball and Jordan Poole
ᕼOᒪᗪ ᑌᑭ ⚠️
If I was your man || Jayson Tatum
Widowed || Ben Simmons
Widowed || Ben simmons part 2
Girlfriend|| Jordan Poole
Widowed || Ben simmons part 3
Baby mama|| Ja morant
Ɠσσԃ ƭσ ɓҽ wιƭɦ ყσʋ || Devin Booker
Promises || Lamelo Ball ☂︎︎⚠︎︎
Miss uptight|| Jayson Tatum
Game day || Giannis Antetokounmpo
With You ||Klay Thomspon
Little one || Melo Ball 
How many drinks|| Jᴏʀᴅᴀɴ Pᴏᴏʟᴇ
Secret santa ||Jordan Poole/ Ja morant
Braiding | Gary Payton II
We belong together ||Jayson Tatum
My girl|| Jordan Poole
Good to be with you part 2 ||Devin Booker
Same girl || Juan Tusucano Anderson and Gary Payton ii
Need you || Jalen Green 🫧
Recovery || Jayson Tatum
Beautiful In white || Moses moody
The one || Jaren Jackson jr
The one part 2 || Jaren Jackson jr
The one part 3 || Jaren Jackson jr
Secret santa|| Ja Morant x Jordan Poole part 2
Shooting my shot || Jaren Jackson Jr
Champions|| Gary payton ii
Family time || Paolo banchero
Ride or die || Kelly Oubre jr
Little one || Melo Ball part 2
Secret santa part 3 || Ja Morant x Jordan Poole
The one part 4 || Jaren Jackson jr
Draft || Amen thomposn
With you part 2|| Klay Thompson
Draft part 2 || Amen Thompson

We belong together || Jayson Tatum part 2

1.3K 51 4
By missusmoody

It's been about 7 months now and since I have seen nor heard from Jayson. He hasn't tried to contact me or reach out only the first 2 weeks of me being gone. He did try to.

And let me tell you it was a disaster, having mental breakdowns in the middle of the night my cousin Sheri had to comfort me.

Taking the phone she yelled at Jayson to back off.

Of course he was calling me drunk and drunk Jayson was the type of guy I never liked to be around.

Either he could be a charismatic, clingy or a complete demon. Luckily I never got to experience that side of him only one time.

That was when Jaylen was drunk and tried to shoot his shot on me.

Which resulted in Jayson almost jumping him and putting him in the ER.

"Justice, when are you gonna go back to your baby daddy." My cousin pauses her cutting of the cucumber on the chopping board.

Glancing up from my phone I sent her a look.

"I'm not going back to that nigga not after how he crossed me. If he did it once what makes you think he won't do it again." I said rolling my eyes.

"God said those that don't forgive won't make it to heaven." My cousin said with a shrug.

I scoffed at her words.

"Then so be it. That man knows what he did and he can suffer in his misery for all I care." I shrugged nibbling on my chips.

A sharp pain thundered through my cervix causing me to wince and my cousin raised a eyebrow.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. Just a little pain. I'm fine." I tried brushing off the pain and discomfort but it came back ten times harder and strong.

I found myself on the ground wincing clutching my belly and Sheri's eyes widened grabbing onto my hand.

"A little pain my ass. Girl this is not normal." Sheri insisted while examining how in pain I was.

"Didn't I tell you I'm all good it's way too early for me to give birth." I explained with a huff and we sat there for a good minute until she helps me.

Lately I had been cramping lately for some strange reason, my figure was that maybe it was due to Jayson stressing me out.

But as soon as we separated and he stopped hollering at my line, the pain just increased more and I went to the doctors.

They just claimed that our little boy was just moving, but to me it seemed more then that.

A mother knows when a child is ready to come out.

And for me I feel like this boy is giving me hints and I'm dodging them like bullets.

"You know what I wanna go to the grocery story." I stated and my cousin sent me a look.

"The last thing that should be on your mind is groceries. What just happened was not normal y/n when was the last you had appointment?" She asked and I just rubbed my face.

"2 weeks ago."

"2 weeks ago?!" She snapped and I just got up getting a glass of water.

"That's not even bad, but to stop your concern I'll just book an appointment for tomorrow then." I reasoned with her and finally she calmed down.

A mother knows when her body is ready to give birth and right now my son was not due to come out.

He was active I'll give you that for sure.

But I don't wanna hear the topic of pre mature it applies more stress than I already have.

                                       —

"So what happened to that boy toy of yours." Instantly my cousins head had snapped towards my direction, causing me to cackle.

"What boy toy. I ain't got a boy toy." She was so quick to deny, indicating that she indeed did have one.

She's not slick, I saw ole boy leaving her crib at 4 am last time clothes on backwards and all. This was because I was awake because somebody didn't wanna settle, and let me sleep.

"Don't even Sheri. I caught his ass red handed leaving last week." I recalled and she became a bit flustered.

"Alright fine that's Chris. And he's not my boy toy."

"Then what is he?"

"Someone that I like but can't be with." She sighs softly and I frown." Why's that?" I responded, stopping the shopping cart.

"Because he's about to die Y/n, he has some sort of tumour. It's inoperable and the only way I could be there for him is by doing this." She explained her brown eyes became glossy.

"Aww baby." I brought her into a hug allowing her to cry into my shoulder. She was still a child and was 21 and I was 25.

As I consolder her suddenly a strong wave of pain had overcome me, and I felt a wet substance start to twinkle down my pants.

There's no way I just peed myself...

I exhaled shakily, causing my cousin to pull away in confusion.

"Y/n are you good?"

"No, I think my water broke." I meekly whispered and she gasped loudly.

"SOMEONE HELP MY COUSINS WATER JUST BROKE!."

Quickly people began rushing over helping me as my cousin guided me to sit down. So many voices overcrowd and I just wanted to scream.

This whole situation was overwhelming, plus I was on the verge of giving birth and people were all up in my grill.

"Okay everyone back the fuck up. She needs to breathe." A man boomed, he was dark skin and had a long beard that connected. Along with some nice waves.

If I wasn't in so much pain I probably would've asked for his number.

"Who are you." I managed to muster out in pain as he got down on his knees next to me.

"I'm Dr Corey Gilbert, a certified doctor at Parkinson clinic. How far along are you." He asked me and I couldn't reply so my cousin jumped in.

"She's only 7 months. That's too early right are you sure there's nothing wrong?!"

Corey sucked his teeth." Right, this is not my area but the only thing we can do is wait for the ambulance. Alright I got you." He latched on to my hand and squeezed comfortingly.

He held on to my hand until the ambulance a came in and we arrived at the hospital. They admitted me and checked my vitals.

"Hello I'm doctor Arnold, and today I'm going to be your doctor. Now Miss L/n on a scale of one- ten rate your pain for me."

" Seven." You informed her wincing; as she checked to how dilated you were and let out a hum. The helll is that supposed to mean?!

"Well unfortunately, you can't push yet as your only dilated 5cm so you have to reach 10 in order for you to push." She explained and your eyes widened.

"What?! You can't be serious I feel like my insides are about to tear apart!" You yelled out, as your cousin shushed you wiping you face that contained sweat.

"I know sweetheart, but in the meantime we're gonna give you a little something to ease the pain. Epidural." Dr Arnold insists.

She beckons over the nurse who hands her something,however you couldn't get a clear glimpse as you were perched on your side.

Your gown was lifted up a little and thankfully there was only woman in here or else, your black grandma panties would be on display.

"Alright just relax for me." You nod closing your eyes, the feeling of something being pushed through you was there. But you didn't feel the agony.

Once you caught a sight of your cousin faces you let out a chuckle. She looked like she was finna faint.

"Sher, you straight?"

"It's not about me." She quickly responded making you laugh.

                                           —

When you got admitted it was 11 am  and it was now 5:30pm. And you still weren't dilated enough so you had to do things to dilate you more.

"Come on dance with me." Corey insisted, sticking a hand out towards you. And you just stare at it dumbfounded.

"I'm not in the mood Corey."

"I don't care. You want this baby out you gotta be up and about." He chimed and you just looked at him before allowing him to help you up from the bouncy ball.

Your cousin had went on a food run, also along with going back home to get your hospital bag.

With some change of clothes for the two of you.

Because nobody knew how long they were finna keep you in for.

All my life by k-ci and jojo had began playing and you wanted to tell Corey to turn it off as it remained you of Jayson so badly.

But you kept quiet and just kept swaying with him, your head on his chest as he took the lead allowing you to rest.

Girl you are
Close to me you're like my mother
Close to me you're like my father
Close to me you're like my sister
Close to me you're like my brother
And you are the only one, my everything
And for you this song I sing

The more you listened to the lyrics, all you wished was that Jayson was the one holding you right now.

How could he do such a cruel thing and all you ever did was love him like he deserved to be treated.

By time the song was done you wiped underneath your eyes. You hadn't even known that you were getting emotional.

"You okay mama." He says carefully his eyes tender as he held you gently.

You gently lift your head up from his chest." I think I'm ready to push..."

"Whatever you say by the way you look so beautiful right now." He said making you blush even though your face was probably swollen from crying.

"Alright let's see, oh finally you're dilated enough. I'm gonna count to three and you're gonna began to push mama okay." Doctor Arnold said and you nodded just wanting to get this over and done with.

So you pushed and pushed with all your might until you the heard the fresh cries of your son.

"Do you wanna cut the umbilical cord?" Dr Arnold says to your cousin who nods without hesitation and does it.

You watch in awe as your son wails as the doctors clean him then place him on your chest and instantly he stops crying.

"He looks so much like Jayson." You rasp out, voice gone due to all that screaming.

Your son was so petite, as he was born premature however he still had a little bit of weight on him.

"Congratulations y/n, So what's this lil man's name." Corey rasped out, wiping the corner of his eyes.

"Hamzah Mari Tatum."
Born on 6/10/22

My baby's a libra.

Instantly your cousin let out a sob as Hamzah was her late fathers name and Mari was your middle.

Her father was your father, as your biological father had been deceased since you were 8 years old.

"As much as I love seeing this heart to heart moment, we would like to get him cleaned up and run a few tests." You nod your head but still don't make the effort to hand over your son.

Your cousin lets out a laugh, and picks up him taking him away from your arms. And  you didn't try to fight as you don't have the energy.

"Here have some water." Corey hands you some water which you thank him and take a sip.

Soon the sound of the AC being on blast soothes you into a comfortable somber.

————-
Jayson's point of view
Boston,Massachusetts

"JAYSONNNNN." Grant had dragged out my name and I glanced up sending him a look.

This man was always bothering me at times where I wanted to be left alone, it never made sense because whenever I was free.

Grant  wanted nothing to do with me.

But as soon as I'm busy he comes out of nowhere, and starts talking about some random shit.

"Have you been on social media lately?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Nope I've been playing golf all day." I chimed and hit the ball with my golf club missing.

Damn.

Grant just hums and starts kicking at the grass and making weird noises.

"Okay spit it out, I know you have something to say." I demand and he just sighs.

Digging in his pocket, he pulls out his phone unlocking and the first thing I see is an article.

Y/n L/n, entrepreneur owner of L/n clothesline, and also mother to Jayson Tatums two kids, was recently admitted to Harlem hospital.

Sources say that Y/N L/N went into labour and was rushed to hospital.

What the fuck...

"This can't be real..." I shoved Grant making him stumble back at little." Don't fucking play with me grant. " I didn't know whether to believe him because he was always playing dumb tricks on me.

"Dude I'm as  serious as a heart attack."

Then it slowly dawned on me Y/N gave birth to our child...

———-
Imagine finding out your baby mama went into labour through social media-

That's hella tough. Free Jayson tho.

💀 Corey was a real one for sticking around.

Also excuse any errors.  And I wanna thank the one person that gave me that idea to make Jayson find out his sons birth through social media. ❤️‍🩹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 15.7K 118
LaMelo Ball Imagines made by a black girl 🤎 This imagines book is completed but there is a second entitled "Lamelo Ball Imagines 2" Completed 04/2022
72.7K 1K 26
They are in collage together. He's a cocky basketball player with a perfect life ahead of him. She's reserved and quit. While she comes off happy the...
81.6K 1.7K 21
𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 💞 - DISCONTINUED
219K 5.3K 49
A LaMelo Ball Book ?