๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ โœถ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‡๏ฟฝ...

By theclockworkghost

๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษด... More

๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE

FIFTY-EIGHT

2.9K 112 14
By theclockworkghost

58 | KINGDOM DANCE

    "WONDERFUL, absolutely marvelous!" The Fairy Godmother cheered as the applause died down and Winterfell rose from her low curtsy to the crowd.

She turned to Fairy Godmother, watching as she waved her wand and sparkling folding magic swirled around her. The clothing she had been wearing chipped away in magnificent dust particles.

Thankfully, Fairy Godmother got her original outfit correct as the plaid skirt and sweater were in its rightful place. She watched as her pointe shoes were replaced by her white hightops.

Winter decided to wear what she normally did as truth be told she truly did like her cute plaid skirts and sweater vests — it was simply a vibe. Plus, not that she would ever admit this out loud, it made her feel smarter.

The hightops were the only real change in her attire, along with being newly gloveless. Something that Harry had taken advantage of that day at breakfast, the pirate had been holding Winter's hand whenever he could.

That was when she was not scarfing down breakfast. Although, he had rested his head in her hands during that watching her eat as though she was the most captivating thing ever. When she noticed him staring she had thrown a cheerio at him with a roll of her eyes.

It was odd to feel Harry's hand in her own, especially out in the open. It had felt rough and the multiple rings on his fingers were sharp, but she could not lie, she was internally freaking out with happiness. It had been obvious that Evie was shipping this hardcore as she kept throwing them excited smiles as though all her dreams had come true.

Winter's hair had previously been pulled into a messy bun — not the neat one she always did. However, the Fairy Godmother seemed to have forgotten that, for the magic only took her hair down from the tight way the black jewels were holding it up.

She blew her bangs out of her face the girl still getting used to the new style. At least Beleth had the decency to get her hair trimmed as well.

It was still incredibly long though, she was considering going short with it.

Winter quickly walked back to where Audrey and Chad were standing with Ben behind her. Audrey smiled warmly at her, nodding her head as though to say she had done well.

"Now, I'll admit no one will be doing a dance that hard," the Fairy Godmother explained.

"Except for Harry," Ben had teased in her ear and Winter scoffed shaking her head.

Just because she and Harry kissed did not mean they were necessarily going to be attending the ball together. Her heart sped up at the thought. She had never taken a date to the dance, she had always been the odd one out in that regard.

Most royals brought dates, usually each other. But never Winterfell.

Even Sitara had a date one year, Prince Alaric of Stone Hedge. They were a couple for about a year before they ended it — it was mutual. Sitara had no desire for a throne and she would eventually gain a place as Queen if they chose to stay together.

Winterfell's mind wandered.

Harry would be forced to dance with her, and if her family came (which they no doubt would) she would need to introduce them to him. It sent an odd wave of both excitement and anxiety tingling down her spine.

Upon looking up with a thoughtful gaze she clashed gazes with the pirate in question. It appeared he had already been looking at her — his blue eyes stormy. The pirate threw her a killer a smirk and his eyes said it all.

He wanted to take her to this ball.

Harry had never even heard of a ball before this moment; sure, he had known that Auradon threw grand parties, but he did not know this is what those grand parties meant. Certainly different than the ones on the Isle as on the Isle people did not even bring dates ... or date in general.

Winter was different though. Harry had accepted the fact that the Isle was very different than Auradon, and though he would always be the wild pirate from the Isle — he did mind playing the part of the Knight in Shining Armor for Winter once in a while.

Winterfell blushed as Harry smirked at.

She averted her gaze and focused back in on what the Fairy Godmother was saying.

"The next dance to come will incorporate any student who is familiar with this tune — raise your hand if you are familiar with..." the Fairy Godmother smiled in excitement, "the Kingdom Dance?"

And like that, nearly every hand from Auradom Prep shot up and students began to murmur excitedly about what had become the favored dance around all of Auradon.

The Kingdom Dance originates from Winterfell's cousin — Zellie's — kingdom: Corona. Corona was smack in the middle of Auradon and Arendelle. Not particularly close to Winter's home kingdom but not as far as Auradon's capital.

Princess Anxelin AKA Zellie is by definition Winterfell's second cousin.
Winterfell's grandfather, King Agnarr had a younger sister who was married off to the King of Corona before either Elsa or Anna were born. Queen Rapunzel is the cousin of both Elsa and Anna.

Princess Anxelin, daughter of Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene is the second cousin to Winterfell, Soren, and Sitara. So is Zellie's younger brother, Prince Luther.

However, the Kingdom Dance spread from Corona to the rest of Auradon. It became popular for its beautiful and friendly tune. It was an easy-natured song that people were able to dance to with enjoyment, it is why it was considered a group dance at balls.

It was more fun than traditional ballroom dancing and seeing as there was to be a lot of ballroom dancing the Kingdom Dance spruced it up a bit.

Of course, the only ones who were currently confused and did not raise their hands were the children from the Isle. However, the four original VKs knew this dance as it was so popular that they had been exposed to it in their time here.

Fairy Godmother quickly noticed this dynamic and settled everyone down.

"If you are not familiar with this dance please watch closely — it is easy to pick up so feel free to join in if you feel that you have it down!" Fairy Godmother explained before waving her wand

The Kingdom Dance is very much an upbeat freestyle type of dance, as long as one was able to follow the music then they could dance to this.

The easy music started to play: a chorus of fiddles, flutes, lutes, and tambourines.

Many students were quick to make their way to the floor including Winterfell. It started as a non-partner dance, a simple walk in a big circle. And then as the music began to pick up so do the movements.

Winterfell took care to make sure she was moving in the right direction as everyone spun toward the right.
Women spun while pretending to hold a dress (as that is the "appropriate clothing to be worn by women during this dance) and men spun with their arms up and on one leg.

After the spin, Winter landed and continued to prance around before once more spinning. It was then the clapping started, every student bringing their hands in the air to clap accordingly before another spin was due.

The dance is incredibly folksy.

Grabbing arms with the individual next to her and another person grabbing her other arm, there was suddenly a giant fast-moving line of people with happy dancing feet.

She had noticed that one of the people to grab her arms had been Evie. The daughter of the Evil Queen was smiling and laughing — her feet moving as commanded. Winter smiled back before the line of people broke apart.

She and Evie linked arms again and began to spin around like everyone else.

Upon breaking apart, Evie delivered one last wide grin before they were whisked away by other partners. This was the part that was more freestyle — and as Winter turned to see who had grasped her arm she yelped at suddenly being lifted in the air.

She was lifted quickly and she nearly left the arms of whoever has tossed her. However, the grip on her waist was tight and she looked down with huge eyes only to be met with the sight of Harry Hook.

It took her barely a second to realize that he had no doubt picked up on the dance already.

"God ye light as a feather," Harry mused while putting her back down and securing an arm tight around her waist before spinning them around.

The two were hopping as they winded around, Harry unable to stop himself from bringing one of his hands from Winter's face to run it through her long hair that flowed with every step. Winter watched as his eyes stayed drawn to her hair, the pirate captivated by the soft and beautiful stark white tresses.

She clicked her tongue watching as his eyes immediately snapped back to her own. He tilted his head down toward her with a smirk, his intentions obvious. Just as he leaned in, Winter gave a smirk of her own before dodging his kiss and slipping out of the pirate's grasp.

Harry stumbled forward before regaining balance, turning to Winter with a playful glare. Winter only laughed, spinning away before she launched herself in the air with many other people at the beat of the music.

Once again people began to grab hands and move in a circle together before releasing their grasp and finding partners. Winter was unable to even attempt to pick Harry out before he had found her, hoisted her up and sat her on his right shoulder while spinning around.

Winterfell yelled not expecting this at all, the girl doing everything in her power to keep balance as Harry turned them.

"Harry Hook!" She cried as he only laughed before popping her off his shoulder and back to the ground.

"Yes, ducklin'?"

"You absolute asshole!" She slapped his shoulder, but they easily picked back up on the dance as the music got faster and more intense.

The song was coming to a close.

"Next time..." Harry started as they did the last spins.

Harry grabbed her arm and spun her away from him before pulling her back in just as the music ended. Winter was breathing heavily as she ended up basically standing on Harry's toes, the two chest-to-chest.

Her brown eyes were wide as she stared into the stormy gaze of the pirate. He was breathing heavily as well, his grip latched tightly around her waist and keeping her close to himself. His eyes slipped from hers down to her lips.

"Next time," he started again, his voice nothing but a murmur, "don't ignore me kisses," and with that, he quickly leaned down and pecked her lips.

Winter gasped as hotness spread through her face and throughout her body. He came back up with a devious smile written across his lips. The kiss was so fast that nobody noticed it for most students had been wrapped up in speaking to others about the fun of the dance.

"Aww, yeh red as a tomato, snowie..." he crooned, bringing one hand up to rest under her chin.

They were still incredibly close. Winterfell could not help but find herself wanting more but she shook herself out of it — they were currently in a very public setting with the Fairy Godmother just feet away.

Fairy Godmother at the moment was critiquing and giving pointers to other students. However, if she looked over and saw two students making out there was no chance that she was going to be happy.

Shaking her head, Winter pulled away from Harry Hook and turned toward where she was standing with the other royals before the dance started. He snickered and gave a cheeky wave.

"Can't wait tah continue tha' later, darling!" He said while strutting away — he whistled an unrecognizable tune.

She ignored his response, moving through students who were all getting back to their spots. Everyone was breathing heavily, some students sweaty as they had been going especially hard, but everyone wore happy smiles. Especially the VKs who had never danced like that before.

They had edgier more angry dances while this one had been perky and fun and happy. That was simply what the Kingdom Dance did though, it made you feel connected with everyone — it was guaranteed to make a person smile.

A few moments later Fairy Godmother had once again settled everyone down, the middle-aged fairy using her hands and shushing the many students. Jane sighed at her mother's antics from where she rested her head on the shoulders of Carlos.

Fairy Godmother began spouting some more information and based on her tone it was apparent to everyone that she was about to dismiss the upper classmen.

"More information will be posted and announced in the coming weeks! However, if you are planning on attending you must RSVP your spot no later than December 15th — the Winter Solstice Ball is to be held the night of December 21st starting at 6 p.m. until midnight..." she explained to the mass of students.

"Dress code is, of course, ballroom formal — do not turn up looking like a wild pack of rabid dogs!" Multiple snickers were heard around, mainly coming from the villain children. "Keep in mind that many royal families will be present, you all want to be making good impressions..." she paused almost debating if she wanted to say her next words.

"...Especially considering the circumstances..." she gave a long look to the VKs that had many of them looking back in confusion.

Harry in particular began to look angry, the VKs beginning to murmur among themselves. It seemed that Harry was the one to speak. Uma would have but he had beat her to it.

"And what the bloody hell is tha' supposed to mean?" He hollered earning many sounds of agreeance from the the children of the Isle.

A few Auradon born and raised students shifted uncomfortably at the sudden tension that was rising.

"Fairy Godmother..." Ben tried only for the older woman to shake his head at the King.

"Your majesty," she addressed formally because she was about to deliver news that he very well might not like, "it is in their best interest to understand..."

Winter rose a brow at her words, but she had a feeling that she knew where the Fairy Godmother was about to go with this.

"First of all, please watch your language, Mr. Hook," she warned delivering a scathing look that a mother would to Harry. "Secondly, I truly do not mean to offend with my words; however, I must let it be known to all my VK students that many of the Kings and Queens of the lands are unhappy with Ben's proclamation of removing the barrier so suddenly..."

And that caused an uproar with the VK students, all of them loud and angry about the situation. It was obvious to Winter that the Fairy Godmother cared about all her students, especially the VK students. She could see it in the way she had them all slowly calm down. After all, the only class that Fairy Godmother actually did teach was Remedial Goodness, a class spefically for VK students.

She cared about them so much that she wanted the VKs to know about the unhappiness within the kingdom at their arrival. They had enemies and it was not like on the Isle where they could fight with their fists.

No, people were looking for anything, absolutely anything, to stamp a terrible reputation to the VKs and have the Isle closed off once again. They had to be on their best behavior at this ball, they had to give no one a reason to even look at a VK twice.

"You all need to be on your best behavior, do not give anyone a reason to try to stamp a bad reputation to any of your names. They are looking for a reason to blame you all for crimes that you have not done..." she spoke honestly.

It caused many of the VKs to look thoughful. Winterfell was staring at Harry, but he only looked to the ground chewing his lip in thought. Uma was leaned against him.

"Some of you may not believe it, and some of you may not want to hear this, but you are all good children and you deserve to be here ... don't let anyone take that away from you..."

—————————

It was a small bit later that Winter was sitting across from the Fairy Godmother in the Headmistress office. The door was closed and a cup of tea sat in front of both Winter and the Fairy Godmother.

Her office was clean — clean in a way that should be almost impossible as the Headmistress. Not a page was in sight, everything was organized perfectly and all her paperwork was done. As soon as the Headmistress dismissed the masses, she had pulled Winterfell along with her.

Harry had tried to stop them, but Fairy Godmother only waved him off.

"Mr. Hook — I do believe that you are meant to be in History of Woodsmen and Pirates, are you not?" She had asked him.

"Well — yea, yea, but I'm tryin' to walk me Winnie to her nex' class firs' ... something I want to talk to 'er 'bout, see?" He had said, attempting to suck up to the Headmistress to get Winterfell to go with him.

Winterfell had puckered her lips and rose a brow, the pirate looking at her and winking before he tossed his attention back to the Fairy Godmother. She did not miss that look and shook her head with a smile.

"I am going to encourage you to communicate with other students during socialization hours otherwise known as lunch or after all classes..." she smiled giving a very Fairy Godmother like answer that nearly had Winter laughing.

She refrained and Harry groaned before dragging his feet toward the door knowing that he would get nowhere. And there was no way that he was going to try to ask Winter to the ball with Fairy Godmother standing right here.

However, mulling it over a bit more Harry realized that grand gestures were kind of a big thing here. Perhaps he should rethink his ways of asking her. He was so caught up in his thoughts as he left that he did not notice Winter's eyes on him. She had only shrugged as he left, usually the pirate would turn around and smile all cheeky at her, but apparently he had a lot he was thinking about.

Now she sat across from Fairy Godmother in a comfortable silence, slowing sipping at her tea.

"I'll admit that over the years I may have become a bit too keen on banning the use of magic — it is a part of Auradon as it is many of us, after all," the Fairy Godmother finally sighed, and Winter was surprised at her words. "But I never thought that I would go so far with my mentality that it would actually affect my students so negatively. I truly am sorry Winter, and I hope from here on out that I can correct my actions so that you may become in tune with your magical abilities..."

Winter's brows furrowed and she hurriedly corrected the Fairy Godmother.

"Hang on, I apologize but I am slightly confused, Headmistress. What do you mean?" She questioned, there was no way the Fairy Godmother knew what had actually happened.

The Fairy Godmother gave her look, "you collapsed from the exhaustion of concealing your abilities ... for three days child! And yes, I know some of it did have to do with you overworking yourself, I promise you that you will still score an A without skipping meals — but the majority was from the exhaustion of keeping the ice at bay!"

She opened her mouth to try and agrue with her, but the Fairy Godmother only hushed her.

"And do not try to argue, sweet child because I heard about what happened in the courtyard yesterday afternoon..."

Winter's mouth snapped shut. Obviously Fairy Godmother would hear about the giant ice shards in the courtyard. Hell, they had been up for over an hour before Winter took them away, the Headmistress probably saw the damage.

Her shoulders sagged and Winter allowed herself to look as tired as she felt. Not to mention, it was well known that the Fairy Godmother had just as much of a soft spot as she was stern. Especially for her students.

There was nothing wrong about pulling out the pathetic puppy-dog eyes. It always worked on her dad, at least.

Her silence was answer enough for the Fairy Godmother who sighed.

"It should've been clue enough when you started dying your hair ... child, I truly do apologize. Magic is a gift, it is not something to be looked down upon or to be ignored. I encourage you to use it whenever you want ... but please..." she had breathed at the end, her mind flashing to Jack Frost, "please only use it for good — no practical jokes..."

"Of course, Headmistress..."

_____________

Winter had chosen to spend the remainder of her day locked in her dormitory room reading the Birds and the Bees. Fairy Godmother was clear in saying that she had excused Winter from classes and she still had two days left of it.

Winterfell promised herself that she would go tomorrow; however, she had a slight suspicion that she may just end up blowing class again. It was hard for her because even though she was excused, she truly did love learning.

Plus when she was not in class this was how she spent her days. Locking in her dark room reading — Harry was not even around to bother her for he was in class himself.

She made sure of it. He had wanted to skip class with her that morning but she told him that he could not afford to get further behind than he already was. It was another reason she had planned on attending class originally, to give him no excuse for skipping.

"And I suppose you know a lot about the birds and the bees then?" Emma easily questioned rounding the kitchen counter.

Matthew watched her through hooded eyes, his large frame following her. He surely had the build of a boxer — and suddenly Emma was thrown back to a few weeks ago when she had vistied her project partner at the boxing gym.

It had just been him inside hitting around a bag, but he had been shirtless and gleaming with sweat.

"You could say that,"

They continued their little game of whirling around the kitchen counter, both with fire in their eyes.

Emma's two roommates were gone and they were not meant to be back for hours, she and Matthew had finished a fair amount of work in the time that he had visited. Her thoughts were turning, but no — she could not.

What was Emma thinking?

And just as Matthew caught up to her, as he was about to pull her into his arms, the brunette turned with a look of despondency upon her pretty face.

"I think that's enough for today, you should head home..." she barely muttered before walking through the apartment to her bedroom.

Matthew looked as though he had been struck in the face before a look of annyoance spread across. He followed after her.

This is insane, just a few weeks ago the blonde-haired boxer did not think himself capable of holding any romantic feelings toward such a square person such as Emma Buckley.

But now, after getting to know her, after getting kicked out of the university library with her, after gazing at the stars with her, and after listening to some stories as they danced together in the rain — Matthew knew that she was the one for him.

"Hey, hold on," he pushed open her door catching Emma pacing in front of her bed.

She looked up to him in surprise. "What're you doing? I told you to leave—"

"No," he cut her off, "what was that? We were having a moment..."

"No, Matthew — we were not. Is it true that I can actually stand to be in your presence now? Yes, but other than that..." she she was unable to finish her sentence.

"Good enough for me," he muttered before surging forward and capturing her lips in his own.

Emma gasped into the kiss, her own hands coming up to rest on his cheeks.

Winterfell bit her lip as she read the scene that would inevitably lead to their first time having sex. She was sat in her tub full of bubbles — the scent of flowers and berries wafting around. It was her favorite bubble bath scent that she had used, it made the bubbles adorn a blue tint.

She had been reading in the tub for the past thirty minutes, a glass of sparkling apple cider sat in a champagne glass at the edge. Her hair was was tied in a bun high on her head and out of her face.

Her face scrunched when she heard of someone knocking on her dorm room door. However, her phone was charging on her bed and her bathroom door was closed. She did not feel like getting out of the tub just yet and chose to ignore the knocking.

She assumed she would be greeted by a text from whoever was at her door when she got out. Winter would see what was going on later — for now, it was time for her to read some much deserved fun times.

Her mind flashed back to the dream she had a night ago. The way Harry had touched her ... shivers ran down her spine and the already hot tub felt even warmer.

As she flipped to the next page, her eyes eyes narrowed in focus she heard the sound of a lock clicking. Immediately her head snapped up and her eyes went wide. There was no way that had been the sound that she thought it was.

However, the sound of her dorm room door opening and footsteps walking proved her thoughts.

What the hell?

Her heart hammered, there was only two people who would pick the lock to her door and walk in unannounced.

Wenlock or ...

"Harry!" Winter screamed, clutching her book tightly as Harry suddenly burst into the bathroom, the pirate holding onto the door with wide eyes as he looked at the sight before him.

Truth be told he did not think that he was going to find Winter in here, he thought she was at the library. Part of his plan in asking her to the ball was placing something in her room for her when she got back, but apparently the plan had to change.

Admittedly, catching the pretty princess in the tub was not a bad exchange.

He was wearing his tattered white tank under his long sleeve red coat. Surprisingly, he had been wearing one of the new pairs of black jeans that Winter bought for him. His black hair was wild as always, curled and it looked as though he had ran his hands through it about a dozen times.

He looked good: positively wicked and cruel and villainous and everything that your parents warn you about when you're young. And Winter — well Winter had been reading the Birds and the Bees — so Harry suddenly bursting in while looking this attractive seemed a bit unfair.

But then the situation caught up to Winter: she was naked — stark naked under the bubbly water. She yelped, discarding her favorite book on the floor of the bathroom and sinking further into the tub.

Harry himself was too caught up in the way her pale skin had a red tint to it, how smooth it appeared, the way her beautiful white hair was pulled up, and finally the way her doe eyes were wide and watched him.

But Harry had fucked too many people in the past, had flirted far too much — he did not miss the glint of hunger lurking deep in Winter's gaze. He did not miss the flicker of lust that had her licking her lips.

But then she slipped further into the water seeming to catch a hold of herself. Harry smirked at that while continuing to admire her.

"Harry Hook, get out of here this instant!" Winter cried in disdain, but Harry only tilted his head.

"Can I join ye?" He questioned with a vicous grin drawn on his face, eyes sparkling as though he just found a great treasure. "And wait... is that cider by ye side? Yer too cute!" The pirate had snickered, his grin only widening.

Winter was at a loss for words, her face turning redder by the second and the girl had turned into a babbling mess unable to get out a single phrase.

Why was she even thinking about letting him in with her?

The answer is clearly no!

It was then that the scent met his nose, the normal scent Winter adorned, but this one was much more powerful. Berries and flowers — it wafted from the tub and Harry realized that it was the bubble bath she was using.

"Yer quite beautiful, me snowie. Now c'mere — I have something to show yeh," he said, deciding to explore that look of hunger and lust in Winter's eyes later.

With that he was out of the bathroom, his red coat whipping behind him.

Winterfell sighed before looking at her copy of the Birds and the Bees discarded on the ground. She growled while pulling herself together, reaching over and finshing off the cider before she was standing from the tub and opening the drain.

She did not allow herself to stay nude for long as she quickly reached over and grasped the baby blue bath robe hanging on the towel hanger. Putting in on, she quickly tied it around herself and stepped out of the tub.

Reaching down, she grasped her book and stormed into the bedroom with a newfound fury in her eyes.

"Hook, by the Gods, what do you think you're doing—?" She stopped short as she made her way into the room, only to find Harry on one knee holding his hat to his chest.

She blinked in confusion. "Is this a joke?" She asked unimpressed, swinging a hip out and placing a hand over it. "What're you doing?" She demanded.

Harry cringed at her anger before clearing his throat and flashing her a bright smile.

"Snowie — yeh have me on me knee for yah. Ya showed me how to see the magic in everything around. Ya showed me the wonders of sushi. I'm still waiting for ya to teach me how tah fly: I promise I've got faith, trust, and just a smidge of pixie dust."

How and where the hell did he get pixie dust from?

"Now, would ya make me the happiest pirate in the world and allow me to take yeh as me date to the solstice ball?"

Winter was flabbergasted, her mouth was hanging open and her eyes wide. There is no way that this was happening, there is no way that the Harry Hook was on his knee just to ask her to the ball.

Her face turned red, the girl's mind worked faster than the speed of light. As she opened her mouth to respond, taking special care to not spout out a random fact this time...

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Jonah yelled before bursting into the room and set off a canon of celebration string and glitter.

Winter screamed in fright and ice magic spread across her floor. She caught her breath as she stared at her best friend who was whooping in congratulation, celebration string and glitter floating around her dorm room.

"Matie, she ain't give an answer yet!" Harry yelled to Jonah, his voice conveying his frustration and anger. "I told yah to wait until I gave the signal!"

Jonah stopped and awkwardly stared at the two. Winter was giving him a look of annoyance while fixing the magic on her ground.

"Ooh, well that's awkward, sorry dude — yeah, I'll just..." he motioned behind him before turning tail and briskly walking out of her room.

At least he closed the door behind him.

Harry turned back to Winter, putting his hat back on his head and raising from the ground. He scratched the back of his neck. "That ain't turn out how it was supposed to. See, he was meant to burst in after yeh said yes — well, if yeh said yes that is..."

Winter was shocked but also touched. It was obvious Harry really wanted to ask her in a good way.

"Harry if you thought I would say anything other than yes than you truly are insane," she breathed with a small laugh.

It took Harry a second to catch up with her words, but when he did his eyes lit up. She yelped as Harry gathered her in his arms and lifted her off the ground while spinning around. Winter laughed.

When he set her down, he was still smiling brightly.

"Need to admit this be my first time doin' anythin' like this ... what do we do now?"

"Well for starters you can get out of my room..." Winter said with a smile and Harry just about did a double take.

"Wha? Why?" Harry demanded, the pirate giving her a look.

Winter motioned to herself, "because I'm in my bathrobe! I need to change!"

"I don't see a problem with tha', I'll just lay on ye bed and watch yeh," Harry explained attempting to walk to her bed before Winter was in his path shaking her head.

She still had to finish reading her chapter, and she would prefer to do that without Harry looming over her in a nosy manner.

"Out, please," she said raising a single brow and Harry sighed.

He walked backward shaking his head, and Winter found herself admiring his tricorn hat. It had been a while since he'd worn it.

Harry noticed that.

"Yeh like me hat then?" The pirate chuckled and Winter only shook her head. "Fine, I'm leaving only cause yah said please, lass," he sighed whilst strutting out the door happily.

He whistled a happy tune, more than elated that he already had his date to the ball.

"I'll see you later, pirate," Winter huffed before closing her door and locking it.

Immediately she turned around and started squealing, she could not help herself from jumping around and dancing excitedly. "I have a date to the ball — I HAVE A DATE TO THE BALL! And it's Harry Hook, the really hot pirate!"

She was singing excitedly, not at all using an actual singing voice. Winter could not help herself, this was her first time ever having had someone ask her to the ball that she was truly interested in.

Winter was a hopeless romantic by nature. She spent so much fawning over other couples and reading romance novels and watching romance movies but never had she had anything for herself. Until now that is.

"And he's a my soulmate! I get a really hot pirate with amazing arms as my soulmate!" She was happily giggling, now getting excited over the fact that he was her soulmate.

It was about time she started to appreciate the fact that she probably had the most interesting and attrative person in all of Auradon as her soulmate. Not some stuck up boring ass Prince but a hot, sexy, and wild pirate.

"Ducklin', is that yeh?" Harry's voice suddenly came from the other side of the door sounding highly amused.

In fact, it sounded as though he was seconds away from bursting into roaring laughter. And he was, Harry had been only a few steps away when he suddenly heard Winter singing happily, and out of curiosity he came back only to hear the words.

Many phrases about him being hot and sexy and a pirate ... oh yeah, and something about his arms. Harry's ego boosted by 1000% at that.

Winter froze in the middle of her happy dance, face turning into a strawberry and humiliation creeping up. She slapped herself in forehead for being so loud, how stupid could she be?

"Uhm, no?" She meekly answered and that just about did it for Harry.

The pirate burst into loud boiterous laughter, falling down in his spot unable to catch his breath.

Winter's humiliation crept further in as she heard Harry's laughter. In a sudden fit of embrassed rage, she marched to her door and pulled it open. Harry laughed even harder at the look on her face.

"Shut up and get away from my door, pirate!" She demanded, closing the door and locking it just as Harry got up.

He rattled her door handle but did not attempt to pick the lock again.

"Oi, c'mon ducklin' — it ain't no issue that ye like me arms! I can show off some of these muscles for ye, yer own personal show!"

"Goodbye Harry!" she tilted her head up before flicking her wrist causing a thick wall of ice to form on her side of the door.

It blocked out any noise from the outside and did not let any noise from her room out. With that in place Winter was now confident to begin happy dancing again, spinning around the room with her favorite book in hand.

"Woohoo — I'm going to the ball with a hot pirate!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 812 21
Y/n, a pirate looking for trouble and some fun. 17 years old and 17 years of trouble. Living on the isle of the lost while she sees all over the TVs...
343K 8.9K 26
Where the frying pan might just be mightier than the sword, after all. All Rights Reserved. Everything belongs to Disney Descendants with the excepti...
1.5K 71 9
๐–Ž'm seeing you in a whole new light. เฑจเญง harry hook x lumina monet. descendants 2 (2017)-descendants 3 (2019). โ› ยฉ ๐—๐—“๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Ž๐–พ โœ
919 56 75
Disney Academy, where all your Dreams Come True. The children of Disney's Legends prepare themselves for their destinies as either heroes or villains...