𝙱𝙰𝙳 π™»πš„π™²π™Ί || πšπš˜πš‹πš‹πš’...

By mamikevin69

Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updates‼️) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022 More

Characters
1| Karate?Β°
2| The dance chaperone.Β°
3| CigarettesΒ°
4| GET UPΒ°
5| Sleepover?Β°
6| Phone sex..Β°
7| Punched in the heartΒ°
8| TournamentΒ°
9| To many circles.Β°
10| Daniel LaRacistΒ°
11| Brothers girlfriend.Β°
12| Hard hits.Β°
13| To much punch.Β°
14| School FightΒ°
15| Gone.Β°
16| Quitting ForeverΒ°
17| CSΒ°
18| Switching sidesΒ°
19| Recruits and BetrayalΒ°
20| Love or Hatered?Β°
21| The betΒ°
22| Grabriella!Β°
23| Lady crushΒ°
24| VistorΒ°
25| SilverΒ°
26| New haircutΒ°
27| 7Β°
28| RachelΒ°
29| Party On!Β°
30| Tournament Pt.1Β°
31| Tournament Pt.2Β°
32| Tournament Pt.3Β°
33| The RiseΒ°
NOT A CHAPTER
34| Cobra Kai Is The ProblemΒ°
35|Baby Lawrence
36| RealizationΒ°
37| Sekai Taikai
38| The Boy.Β°
NOT A CHAPTER
40|| The take down (Final)
NEW ROBBY STORY

39| The Take down Pt.1

488 8 0
By mamikevin69

Avery was home alone, icing her hand as the blood was already dried up.

"Shit.." She gasped at the feeling of the new ice pack against her knuckles, it was red, purple-ish.

Then there was a knock at her door, after the knock the person just walked in not waiting for an answer.

"I wanted to apologize for tod-"Robby's eyes met with her hand, seeing the red and purple-ish surrounding the knuckle's part.

"What happened?" He rushed over, taking a seat besides the sobbing girl. "Training accident, sorry.."

"You don't have to be sorry, it was just a little mistake."

"No it was the biggest mistake of my life not listening to you." Robby sighed, hesitating on his next move.

She sobbed into his shoulder, wrapping both arms around him. Robby pulled her onto his lap, she moved her arms to around his neck and wrapped her legs around him. Crying into the crook of his neck now.

"Tory told me everything," Robby started after about 10 minutes.

She took her head out of his neck and looked at him, confused. "Everything?"

"The whole stone thing, and we're planning something." Avery furrowed her brows, Robby just simply wiped the tears that were on her cheeks while she thought about it. "What plan?"

"We're taking down Cobra Kai tonight."

"Im gonna beat that ponytail's ass for what he's done to you." He lifted up his hands and placed them on her face.

"I love you and will always love you. I will always protect you and you know that Avery." He stared into her eyes.

"I love you too but..who's 'we're' you said we're taking down Cobra Kai?" She questioned, "Miyagi-Do, Eagle Fang and Tory." Robby replied.

Then suddenly Avery just got up, taking off to her closet, finding socks and a pair of shoes. "Woah, Woah, Woah, what are you doing?"

"You said tonight, right?" She stood up from tying her shoes and started to find bandages in the bathroom. "Yeah?"

"I'm coming with." She came over to Robby, holding out her hand and the other with a roll of bandages in it.

"Help me bandage my hand," Robby just started shaking his head. "No."

"Fine I'll do it myself." She found the beginning to the roll and started to wrap her hand, multiple layers over the knuckle's. "That won't help."

"Let's go." Robby got up and went over to the girl who wanted to rush. "Your not coming, You were just crying a minute ago!"

The two stares at each other again.

...

"Avery what a surprise to see you here, are your alright? Tory told us ev-"Miguel had started talking when the girl and Robby showed up together.

"I'm fine, what's the plan?"

Sam opened her mouth hesitant if she should tell, looking at Robby and Tory he nodded and so Tory nodded too.

"We think we have a way to prove Silver assaulted Stingray. He had cameras installed before the attack even happened, he has a server with the footage and when we find it we're planning to post it on their YouTube."

"Sounds like a good plan."

The group arrived at the front of Cobra Kai. "If it's the same alarm system, I should be able to bypass it."

"Spoke like a man that's done this before." Dimitri snickered. "Yeah, karate wasn't my first hobby. I fractured a law or two before we met."

"Or we could just scan my keycard." Tory pulled out a black and red keycard, "So that those of us on probation keep from, you know, violating it."

"Juvie's." Avery rolled her eyes with a little laugh. "What's up, man?" The three turned their attention to behind them. "Sorry we're late."

"Someone took forever to get ready." Chris scoffed, "It's the middle of the night." Mitch said as if their gonna agree with him about it.

"What are they doing here?"

"It's fine. Their with us. For what we're about to do at least.." Sam looked at the two girls and smiled.

"So what are we doing? All your text says is that we're gonna take down Cobra Kai. But how exactly?"

"Were gonna show them who their sensei really is. We think we have a proof he's a criminal." Miguel said.

"We're going upstairs to Silvers office. We need you downstairs as lookout." Sam jerked her head towards the building so everyone stared heading over to the doors.

Tory unlocked it with her key card and opened the door, Mitch held the door for everyone. When they made it up the stairs Dimitri sat in silvers chair.

"Pulling the clip off the server is like first day of computer camp shit."

"Then we just upload the clip to the YouTube channel, and Cobra Kai is out of business for good." Dimitri started to type stuff down that no one knew besides him and Hawk.

Avery and Tory looked up at the camera in the corner of the room. "Any idea how to disconnect one of these?"

"Yeah."

Robby jumped up and just pulled the camera off the wall, it shattered into pieces when it hit the ground. Avery smiled at him and he did too.

They then went over to see how it was going. "We're really doing this, huh?"

Tory looked at Avery. "What can go wrong?" They turned their head back to the computer. "Okay.. I got it!"

The footage footage showed Terry taunting sting Ray but then the file crashed, well more like stopped. "That's all there is? The hell!"

"Silver covered up his tracks." Robby pointed out the obvious.

"Okay. So-so what now?"

Everyone looked around before Tory spoke up. "There might be other footage we can use."

"You wouldn't know the date and time?" Hawk questioned.

She just leaned forward and started typing in things, then after Hawk and Dimitri started to type more things.

"Okay. I think I got it. Is this the clip?" Hawk questions again, but they heard a yell from in-front of them. "Guy's!"

There was lots of muffling nothing they could make up. "Stay here. We need that footage." Dimitri just sent a thumbs up then the rest left.

There stood everyone in Cobra Kai, merch on and everything. "Shit.."

"What?" Robby asked, "I forgot there's a secret camera in the Cobra mural behind the desk.."

Devon scoffed, "So you guys are with them now?"

"You knew what would happen if him and his friends ever stepped into this dojo again." Kenny spat.

"How'd they even know we're here?"

Kyler and Kenny looked at each other, "Mitch, come on, get your ass over here where you belong."

"That and there was a hidden spy among us." Robby mumbled only for Avery to hear. Mitch unzipped his jacket only to reveal a Cobra Kai shirt.

"Penis breath, how could you?"

"Gee, I don't know. Maybe 'cause they don't call me penis breath? Y'know you guys have been so dead set on taking down Cobra Kai. I didn't even want to leave in the first place."

"I mean, look around. They got snacks, swag, smoothies. Our dojo doesn't even have a roof. Or, like any chicks. No offense, Sam."

Kyler started to cut him off, "All right. Penis breath, shut up!" Mitch just furrowed his brows.

"We got traitor's, y'all got a traitor, so that cancels out. Are we gonna throw down or what?" Kyler yelled.

"I'm not a traitor. I'm just not buying what silver is selling. And neither should any of you."

"Silver lied. To all of us."

"He doesn't care about us."

"Us? What 'us'? Only person who lied to me were you guys!" Kenny started to step up to Robby but Miguel caught him off. "Hey. Robby's right."

"You don't wanna do this." Kenny immediately back down after that.

He looked to the side for a little before looking back at Miguel, "Yeah, I do,"Kenny threw a punch at Miguel.

-

Short one, Ik. But I want to make this have 40 chapters and not 39 for the finishing of the story because it just throws me off.

Sorry for my Grammar.

Beso's💋

-EP

Word count: 1365

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 37.1K 99
-π‚π‘π˜ ππ€ππ˜ ᡉˑⁱ ᡐᡒ˒ᡏᡒʷⁱᡗᢻ '𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'π₯π₯ 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 ...
143K 3.8K 29
New mom... new feelings... new friends... Book 2 of the M.D. series #4 in #migueldiaz
2.5K 160 7
"I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room 'Cause all I see are girls too good to be true With paper-white teeth and perfect bodies Wish I didn't...
207K 7.7K 77
women like you should not be brutalized by love Β© starlithearts, 2022 cobra kai seasons 1-6 eli moskowitz / female oc multi ocs / multi pairings