Mama-Spider and Spider-son

By SkyPines13

While on a mission that was supposed to just be getting information on a rising group that was against SHIELD... More

Introduction
The Mission
New Home
The Getting to Know You Stage
Happy Birthday Peter!
Agent Gets Suspicious
Peter Chronicles Pt. 1
Snow Day
The Avengers
Fam GC
Peter Chronicles Pt. 2
The Next Great Adventure
The return of Octopus Co.
Another?
Meet My Coworkers
Peter Chronicles Pt. 3
That Was Awesome!
Mom's Side of the Family
Moving Period
Authors Note

Home Sweet Home

985 12 2
By SkyPines13

A few days after Natasha had to leave, Clint got a emergency mission in New Mexico so for a bit it was just Laura, Peter, and Cooper in the house. Peter would call Natasha through Laura's phone every night and Clint would call Laura and say hi to Peter as well. Other than that, it was just calm at the house. 

It took two days for Peter to start getting bored ridiculously quick.

He still played with Legos, but he didn't want to destroy any of his builds and he didn't have enough bricks to make anything worth saving. Then he can only do inventing and tinkering while Laura was around and she had her own time that Peter didn't want to bother her during so that ruled that out. Other than that, he hasn't done much else around the house. So he started brainstorming.  

His first attempt of fixing that was asking Laura for chores, but she said no every time he asked with the same reason.

"You're a kid Peter. The chores you have are perfectly fine and really helpful. Besides there aren't many chores left to give."

After that he started doing what Natasha recommended for a pass time, walks. 

Laura and Clint had a rule where as long as they look out the window and they can see you, you're fine. With around their house just being field with some trees here or there, they could look out the window and see you easily. 

After letting Laura know he was going on a walk he left the house. Before starting the actual walk though, Peter thought of where he was walking towards. Looking around he just saw the fields and the few trees. So, walking towards a tree it was. He decided on walking towards an oak tree that was a few hundred meters away from the house. 

He walked a bit before seeing a flower, it was a pinkish red flower with flowy petals and a stubby stem. 

мама паук would like that, she loves the color red.

So, he plucked the flower and continued walking towards the tree. A few steps later he stumbled upon a rock about the size of his fist.

Cool.

A few steps later, one of Clint's old arrows. Then there was a blue flower, after that a piece of wood, and soon enough Peter was carrying a large pile of random things by the time he got to the tree.

He set the things down and decided, if there is a great opportunity to climb a large and stable tree, you gotta take it.

That is how Laura looked out the window and see him dangling off of a tree. She hurriedly ran outside into Peter's hearing range and started yelling.

"Peter! Be careful!"

"I am! Look what I can do Aunt Laura!" Peter then proceeds to flip off the tree from where he was dangling from. Laura promptly had a mini heart attack. 

"How about we head in for lunch, bud? The sandwich stuff is just waiting to be made and eaten."

"Yesss!"

Laura expected Peter to instantly bolt to the kitchen like he usually does but instead he ran off a few feet away from the tree where there was a little pile of things she couldn't identify. She patiently waited for him to pick them up and walk over to her, being very careful not to drop anything, before questioning.

"Why do you have all of that stuff, Peter?"

"Because it looks cool. Then I found one of Uncle Clint's arrows. Oh! I also found you and Natasha flowers!" As he finished the statement, he gave Laura the blue flower he found in the field.

She took the little flower and put it in a bouquet of flowers already on the table before helping Peter get lunch along with getting her own.

After he finished lunch with Laura, Peter brought the little things he had collected and carried them to his bland bedroom. He looked around the room then got to work.

He was done with the bland room. Even though there were brighter colors, the room with only a bed and dresser made him think of the cellar. So, the window was always open and now there would be items that showed the roomed belonged to a very real person. He put the items on the dresser and placed them in a way that made them look somewhat nice and presentable. It still wasn't much but it was a start.

The longer that Peter stayed there with Laura, she realized two things about Peter. One, he has a very imaginative way of thinking what to play with the few things he had to play with. The only real toys they really had there were Legos but a lot of them were put together is complex builds so Peter didn't want to take them apart, other than those he was playing with whatever he could use as something to play with. Sometimes he ended up playing with a stack of plastic SHIELD cups they get in the annual SHIELD Christmas package that Coulson gets lower agents to make, from the cabinet. Then two, Peter would say sorry all the time. Which is normally fine, but he's saying it for things he shouldn't be sorry for. Like when he scratched himself on the tree one time and asked for Laura to clean and bandage it, he couldn't stop apologizing for getting hurt.

Laura knew that the second thing couldn't be fixed with her doing much other than reminding him that he doesn't need to say sorry all the time, eventually he would get it but right now they just need baby steps. 

The first thing however she did have an idea. 

So, one day instead of waking up like normal and playing at the tree or with whatever he could find that would entertain him, Peter woke up to Laura telling him to get dressed in jeans, a comfortable shirt, and the boots that Clint had gotten him. Then after they ate some breakfast Laura took Peter outside and started walking.

"What are we doing Aunt Laura? Are we exploring?"

"No, but we are doing something fun."

Not too long later they were in the horse stable on the farm. While Laura was putting Cooper in a play crib that was already in there, Peter looked at both the horses that were in the stable. The first horse had white hair with random little grey spots on it, one right over it's left eye. It was slightly larger than the other horse in the stable and it looked tough because of the way it stood. The other horse had solid dark grey hair, it looked more elegant than the other horse and was a few inches taller than Laura.

"The white horse it Clints, her name is Artemis. Then the grey beauty here is my horse, her name is Damira. After we got this farm I convinced Clint into letting us get a horse, Damira, then he wanted to get a horse for himself. Sometimes we ride together, and now that you're here you get to learn how to ride too."

"No flipping way."

Laura chuckled at Peter's awed expression with his response before gesturing he come over with her. 

She pulled out Damira and got her ready to ride, she gave Peter the helmet for him to start putting it on, and then she asked Peter to gently move the baby crib so it was outside the stable where Laura could watch Cooper.

"Now Peter, Damira is a very relaxed horse, so she will let you ride her as long as you treat her right. So, if you want to ride Damira you need to listen to the directions I give you. I also can't ride today so you're gonna need to be a little brave if you want to ride. You got that?"

"Yes ma'am!" Peter exclaimed while saluting to Laura. 

From there Laura showed Peter the basics of riding the horse. He wasn't ready to do more than a calmer pace, like a jogging pace if he was on the ground, but he was proud that he learned how to ride a horse. 

The fun did eventually have to end though, so when it came time for lunch Peter, Laura, and Cooper all went inside. 

After lunch Peter could barely stay up for longer than 30 minutes before being dead asleep. 

When he woke up later he couldn't stop complaining how his legs were sore and how it was the end of the world.

Like when Peter first got there, there was a new norm. He would usually wake up, eat breakfast, go horseback riding with Laura watching him, maybe play on the tree some, go inside and eat lunch, play mega blocks with Cooper, eat dinner, watch a movie, go to sleep. 

It was calm, and Peter liked it way better compared to what his life had been before. His nightmares were still there, but now they were manageable, and the bad ones only came once in a while. 

Then Clint came back in no time.

When he came back they were all inside and heard him come into the house. Peter instantly jumped out of his seat and started sprinting to the front door where Clint was standing.

"Uncle Clint! Uncle Clint!"

Then Clint felt the force of Peter running right into his legs like a bullet, and wrapped his arms around Clint's legs. Clint hugged him back and chuckled a bit.

"Missed you too, bud."

That night Laura made her special homemade pizza and during dinner Clint explained what he did during his mission.

"The guy just pushed through the guards like a wall. The guys would just go down like flies, not going to lie though, I think I started to root for him. When he got to the hammer though he couldn't pick it up so we had to lock him up for a while. A few days later when I was getting ready to leave Coulson called me back to the town, but by the time I got there the guy was holding the hammer in the air and was gone like that." As Clint finished he emphasized it with a snap of his fingers.

"So, you didn't need to use your bow this time?" Peter questioned.

"Not this time, no one bad was there, other than the one guy but like I said I started to root for him. All that effort just shouldn't be put to waste."

"That's good."

The conversation moved on with Laura questioning how some of the agents he usually goes on missions with were doing but Peter kept quiet, till he spoke in a silent gap when everyone was eating.

"Can you teach me how to shoot a bow, Uncle Clint?"

Laura and Clint looked at each other before both of them looked back at Peter.

"Eventually kid. You're still a bit too young."

"Okay, but when you teach me, I'm going to shoot you with an egg from the roof." Peter giggled.

"Well, if that's how you're gonna play." Then Clint started to tickle Peter with no mercy. Peter's giggles and squeals heard through the whole house.

A month later, Natasha was finally coming back.

When she came back Peter was playing on the tree though, so when he saw her walking towards the house he was hanging upside down on the tree.

"You're back!" He yelled while flipping off the branch, giving Laura another heart attack.

Like when Clint was back, Peter darted as fast as he could to get to Natasha. Though Natash bent down before Peter got there and when they hugged she picked him up. 

"Hey, мама паук."

"Hey, детеныш паука. Were you good for Aunt Laura?"

"Yes! You know that! We talked almost every night on Aunt Laura's phone."

"Right."

Going in Clint welcomed everyone back in since Laura had joined them in walking back to the house.

During dinner Natasha couldn't say much of the interesting stuff to them since she knew if she brought up the robots that night Peter would try to make it himself that night so she just promised to tell them about it the next day when she has more energy. Instead they talked about Peter's birthday.

"Uncle Fury said he'll come down here on your birthday, Peter."

Hearing this Clint and Laura both stopped eating, Clint nearly spitting out his food. He cleared his throat and asked "Uncle Fury?"

"Yeah! He looks like a cool pirate!" Peter exclaimed excited at the idea of seeing Uncle Fury again.

Laura, Clint, and Natasha started to laugh at the explanation before continuing the questioning of what Peter wanted to do for his birthday. It was coming up in a few weeks after all.

~Authors note~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry the chapter name is kinda stupid I didn't know what to call it so I just went with that cliche.

But OMG 200 READS thank you sm!!!!! <33

Nothing much other than that news wise, if you have a suggestion or something just let me know.

Stay healthy and hope you have a great day/night idk what time you read this  

-Sky :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 470 27
Book 1 Peter was taken by Hydra when he was 11 years old. He has completed hundreds of missions and is now 16. His new mission- infiltrate the Avenge...
72.2K 2.6K 13
Peter is assigned to show around the new kid who seems oddly familiar Wade has finally completed his mission of taking down weapon X he assigned to...
334K 6.4K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
13.6K 208 5
Your favorite couple, Natasha and Tony have a son, his name's Peter. I guess you can suppose what comes next is only up to fate? Sequel oneshot book...