Webb House AU

De Spigutti

yeah lolz Mais

Fractured Memories Part 2 Script 1

5 0 0
De Spigutti

INT. HOUSE'S OFFICE

FOREMAN

(concerned)

Webb? Are you okay?

Webb stares around the room wide-eyed, in disbelief. She slowly realizes where she is. Tears begin to fall from her eyes. Foreman and Chase exchange concerned glances.

CHASE

(shocked)

Webb?

Chase looks out of the window, and sees Wilson walking by.

CHASE

(sharply, loudly)

Wilson!

Wilson walks in quickly, and notices Webb. He puts his hands on her shoulders and tries to get her attention.

WILSON

(concerned)

Webb. Hey, are you okay? Webb?

Webb sobs. Wilson tries to keep her standing, but follows her onto the ground. She sobs in his arms. Wilson looks up at Chase and Foreman.

WILSON

(concerned)

What happened?

Chase and Foreman shake their heads. Wilson looks down at Webb and puts his hand on the back of her head.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM

Webb wakes with a start. She's in a hospital gown. She surveys the empty room, and looks down at the IV coming from her hand. She looks at the various machines she's hooked up to. She tries to look out the window, but the blinds are drawn. The door opens, and she jerks her head to see who it is.

CUDDY

(quietly)

How are you feeling?

WEBB

(hesitantly)

Fine.

CUDDY

(softly)

Um.. Is it alright if Wilson comes in?

He's been worried, but we didn't know if you would be...

WEBB

Yeah.

Cuddy nods and leaves, and a moment later Wilson rushes in. He walks over to the bedside.

WILSON

(concerned)

Hey, are you okay? What happened?

WEBB

(quietly)

I'm fine.

Wilson stares at Webb waiting for an answer. He blinks rapidly, opening his mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

WILSON

(slightly stuttering)

W-well? You can't just say you're fine, I mean, what was that? I've never seen you act like that before, you've got to give me something.

WEBB

(quieter, voice breaking slightly)

It doesn't matter anymore. I'm fine.

Wilson stares. He puts his hand on Webb's shoulder and leans down.

WILSON

(softly)

You're not fine. There's something wrong.

Webb stays silent, staring into her lap. Wilson stares at her, and squeezes her shoulder before standing.

WILSON

I'm going to get House, I'll be right back.

Webb raises her head to stop him, but can't say anything. Wilson walks out.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL WAITING ROOM

House is sitting in a leather brown chair with his cane over his lap. He is reading a Playboy magazine. Wilson walks up to him.

HOUSE

Check out this one.

House points at an image in the magazine, then turns it sideways to pull out the picture. He folds it up and puts it into his pocket.

WILSON

House, this is serious.

HOUSE

Yeah, so is my relationship with your mom. She finally showed me her bosom!

WILSON

(irritated)

Something happened with Webb, House. There's something wrong with her. Where have you been?

HOUSE

Home. What happened?

WILSON

I don't know. She won't tell me. I was walking by your office when Chase yells for me, and she's in there sobbing. She passed out, and she's in a bed now.

HOUSE

Where?

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM

House and Wilson walk in the room, but the bed is empty.

WILSON

Where the hell did she go?

Wilson turns out the door and speaks to the nurses.

WILSON

(urgently)

Code Green, possibly emotionally distraught.

The nurse nods, and uses the intercom. Wilson turns back to House, who's staring at the bed.

WILSON

House.

House looks back at Wilson.

HOUSE

Tell Cuddy.

CUT TO:

EXT. HOSPITAL ROOF - NIGHT

House opens the door to the roof, and walks out to the side. He looks over, then hears a quiet cough. He turns, and sees Webb sitting on the brick wall smoking a cigarette. She's still in a hospital gown. She doesn't look at him. House walks over to her, and leans against the wall next to her.

HOUSE

You don't smoke.

WEBB

(quietly, hesitantly)

I don't, do I.

She takes a long drag of the cigarette before twirling it against the wall, snuffing it out. She throws it to the ground. She puts her forearms on her knees with her head resting on her arms, and looks out over the hospital parking lot.

HOUSE

Why are you out here?

WEBB

(slightly laughing)

I don't know.

They are both silent for a while. House looks over at Webb, and can see her eyes wet with tears. He looks back to the parking lot.

WEBB

(slightly laughing)

It's so goddamn stupid.

They are silent. A few minutes later, the door to the roof slams open, and Wilson is standing there, frantic. He relaxes when he sees Webb, and looks at House, who looks back.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL STAFF ROOM

Webb sleeps comfortably on the couch, and she has her normal clothes back. The clock reads 1:34 am. Wilson stands at the counter, eating a sandwich. House is twirling a green lighter in his fingers as he sits at the counter.

WILSON

(mouth full)

What's that?

HOUSE

Webb's lighter.

WILSON

She doesn't smoke.

HOUSE

I know.

WILSON

Did she... say anything to you?

HOUSE

No.

They both turn to the door as it opens, and Cuddy struts in.

CUDDY

(anxiously)

Where was she?

WILSON

The roof.

Cuddy stops by the couch and looks at Webb. She turns to House and Wilson.

CUDDY

Did she say anything? About earlier?

Wilson shakes his head. Cuddy turns her attention to House, who is lost in the lighter.

CUDDY

(irritated)

Do you even care? Why is that lighter more important than her?

HOUSE

This is her lighter.

CUDDY

(irritated)

So?

HOUSE

Why would she have a lighter if she doesn't smoke? She got the cigarette from a nurse. Where'd she get the lighter?

CUDDY

What does it matter?

HOUSE

She seemed like she didn't know she doesn't smoke.

WILSON

What do you mean?

HOUSE

Like she forgot she doesn't smoke. Would you forget you don't smoke? She's never smoked a day in her life, then after what happened, she smokes? That doesn't make any sense.

Wilson and Cuddy turn around to look at Webb. House stops twirling the lighter and stares at it.

CUT TO:

INT. WEBB'S APARTMENT - DAY

WILSON

What are we doing here? She's not sick. There's no reason to go through her stuff.

HOUSE

She's not sick, but maybe there's something to explain what happened.

Wilson sighs, but starts looking around. He looks in the cupboards under her tv while House goes into the bedroom. Wilson finds nothing and continues to search. House calls Wilson into the bedroom. Wilson walks in. House is holding up a small bag of marijuana. 

WILSON

What's that?

HOUSE

Mary Jane. Now we know why she had a lighter.

WILSON

I wouldn't expect her to have that. Are you sure that's hers?

HOUSE 

Do you see any of her other friends.

WILSON

Okay, I get it. Are we done?

HOUSE

God, no. Keep looking.

Wilson goes back into the living room. House lifts the mattress. He finds multiple magazines with nude males on the cover, and several detailed drawings of various males in erotic positions. House gives a slight smile before he drops the mattress. House goes into the living room. 

WILSON

Anything in there? 

HOUSE

Just porn.

WILSON 

(sarcastically)

Hah. Very funny.

HOUSE

I'm not kidding. Under the mattress.

Wilson gives House a curious and suprised expression, then walks to the bedroom. House can hear Wilson lift the mattress and laugh.

WILSON

(excitedly, laughing)

Oh my god!

House walks over to a record player and presses the power button. Lynyrd Skynyrd's 'Free Bird' begins playing. He walks over to a book on the table that's covered in various stickers. He opens it, and begins to read. He finds it's just different song lyrics. He closes the book, and turns to the tv. Wilson came back in and had turned it on. It was left on the TiVo menu of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Wilson chuckles, and turns the tv onto the 'previously watched' section. He sits on the couch comfortably. 

WILSON

(smiling) 

There's just so much to know. Where should I start?

House sits next to Wilson.

HOUSE

Start at the end and go forward.

Wilson clicks through many movies and shows, such as The Human Centipede, Galaxy Quest, Jaws, Mission Impossible, General Hospital, and ER. 

WILSON
I mean, this isn't what I expected, but it's no help either.

House gets up and goes into the bathroom. He rummages through the cupboards and finds nothing, then he opens the mirror.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...