Predator's Paradise (Male Rea...

By BlackTalonCr0w

You: "Hi, I'm you. And you must be wondering how I got into this situation..." After moving town to start at... More

Chapter 1- Rewind Time
Chapter 2- Reunion
Chapter 3- The not "Date"
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ending 1...
Ending 2...
Ending 3...

Chapter 7

3.5K 110 54
By BlackTalonCr0w

(I'm just showing love to those I haven't updated in a while. Anyways enjoy the chapter.) 

You got dressed in the suit and walked out of your room to where Ahri was waiting for you.

Ahri: "My, my~. Such a dashing-looking gentleman~."

She sauntered her way to you and put her arms around your neck. She gave you a peck on the lips and looked into your eyes.

Ahri: "Come now, we have a reservation to attend to. You'll be driving and I expect you to be as gentlemen-like as you can tonight. And if you do well, I'll reward you~."

You both got into your car and you went to the address that she imputed into your phone.

You: "How do you know my phone password?"

Ahri: "A woman has her ways~."

You just ignored her and kept driving till you got to the place. The sign on the outside read "The Diamond Dog". It looked pretty fancy and wasn't too far from campus either. You got out and you got the door for her.

Ahri: "Thank you, sweetie."

You both enter the restaurant and Ahri approached the host.

Host: "You have a reservation?"

Ahri: "Yes a table for two under the name Ahri."

Host: "Of course, right this way to the lounge."

You followed them both to this really fancy-looking area of the restaurant. You both were seated at a table and you were looking through the menu. The prices were extremely out of your league.

You: '$24 for a fucking Burger?!'

Ahri: "Order whatever you want babe, I got it for this one."

Ahri just smiled at you and gave her a weird stare. She just read the menu until she knew what would be getting. You just decided to get a steak and call it a day.

Waitress: "What can get for you two tonight?"

Ahri: "I'll have the lobster bisque, for you dear?"

You: "Just the steak, medium rare."

Waitress: "I'll be back soon with your food."

The waitress left and you just sat there across from Ahri.

Ahri: "I don't like her, she talked to you too much."

You: "What? She's our waitress. That's her job."

Ahri: "I still don't like her."

You: "You... I don't know what you want or what you're planning. But I don't like any of it."

Ahri: "It's simple really. You. All I want is you. I had my eyes on you since that first night I met you. The moment I saw you, I knew I just had to make you mine."

You: "This isn't some simple crush Ahri. You're obsessed with me and not in a healthy way. But I want to ask you something."

Ahri: "Go ahead darling, I'll answer anything you want."

You: "Where is Kai'sa? I haven't seen her lately and she hasn't responded to my phone."

Ahri's face darkens when you asked her that.

Ahri: "That's none of your concern. She had personal matters to attend to."

You: "I don't like that answer. I want the truth Ahri."

Ahri: "I don't care if you don't I promised to give you an answer. Not the truth."

You: "You're a fucking bitch."

She slammed her fists onto the table which shocked you a bit and she gave this glare that scared you.

Ahri: "I just want to enjoy a lovely dinner with you. And you're ruining everything. So shut up and let me enjoy this. Or else Kai'sa won't be the only one who goes missing."

You just stared at her as she regained her composure and the waitress arrived with your food. You both sat and ate in silence till it was time to pay. Ahri had gotten her card and handed it to the waitress.

You: 'Now's a time better than any.'

You got up out of your seat but Ahri grabbed your wrist.

Ahri: "Where do you think you're going?"

You: "To the restroom."

Ahri: "Be back quick."

She lets go of your arm. You head toward the bathroom. There you saw an exit by the bathroom and you walk around to your car. There from the window that Ahri is still signing the receipt and you get in your car and start it. She walks out and sees you in your car.

Ahri: "HEY!"

You drive out of the parking lot and away back to your place. Ahri pulls out her phone and dials someone.

Ahri: "It's me. I need a ride and get the room ready."

You get back home and think of what to do. You had to do something, Kai'sa was in danger and you were next on the chopping block. You thought of calling Jinx and the others. You took out your phone to see Ahri calling and texting you. You blocked her number and you called Jinx.

Jinx: "Yo, what up?"

You: "I need your help! Ahri is after me in a bad way! And I think Kai'sa is in trouble!"

Jinx: "Woah, Woah, Woah. Slow down bud. What's going on?"

You: "Ahri has this crazy obsessive crush on me and I think she kidnapped Kai'sa because me and here were a thing. She didn't like that and she's been stalking me I think. She even broke into my apartment dude!"

Jinx: "You stay put! The rest of us are out at a bar. We'll gather everyone and come get you. I might as well call my sister. So start packing some clothes."

You: "Thanks, Jinx. I owe you one."

Jinx: "It's no problem dude. Now stay there! We're on the way!"

Jinx hung up the phone and you headed into your room to start packing some things. That's when you heard her.

*THUD* *THUD* *THUD*

Ahri: "(Y/N)! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!"

You: 'SHIT!'

You turned out all of the lights and decided to hide in your closet. You heard the banging stop for a minute before you heard another loud sound.

*CRASH*

Ahri: "I CAN SMELL YOUR FEAR! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME! COME OUT NOW!"

You: 'And that's how we, meaning you, meaning me. Got into this situation."

*Crash!!!* *Shatter!!!*

The sounds of glass breaking and furniture being tossed over echo your home.

Ahri: "YOU'RE NEAR! I KNOW YOU ARE! WE BELONG TOGETHER! DON'T DENY IT!"

You heard her footsteps and her voice gets louder as she entered your room.

Ahri: "Oh (Y/n)~. I promise I won't hurt you too badly if you come out now."

She walked into your bathroom and you could hear her tear the shower curtain down.

Ahri: "I know you're here. Don't try and hide. Just come to me, my love."

She walked back into the bedroom and from the crack of your closet door you saw her. She then snapped her head to you making eye contact.

You: 'Fuck!'

Ahri: "I know you're in there."

You saw the shadow of her figure from the moonlight stand in front of your door. She opened it and there you saw her stand above you with her piercing golden eyes. Like a predator in her paradise.

Ahri: "Found you~."

She pounced on you and you tried to fight her but she was incredibly strong for someone her size and stature. You kept struggling until you felt something prick the side of your neck.

Ahri: "Shhhh. It's going to be alright now."

You slowly faded into darkness. You slowly came to as your whole scenery was changed. You were in what looked to be a warehouse or storage unit. There was a single lamp that illuminated the room. You also saw someone else in the room with you. She looked scared and was also tied up to a chair.

Kai'sa: "(Y/n)! I've trying to wake you up. I'm glad you're okay."

You: "Kai! What happened, where are we?"

Kai'sa: "I don't know. But Ahri brought us here."

Ahri: "That I did."

You turned to see her emerge from one of the corners of the room.

Ahri: "Now that I have everything I need. Let's play a game shall we~."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 16.3K 39
An average daycare worker finds himself taking care of four of the world's most famous pop idols kids. Can he handle the pressure of the kids and the...
432K 7.7K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...
6.6K 158 7
Compassion. That is a sentiment you felt a long time ago and yet it revived in the most unexpected ways, and even less from him. KaynxOC. ...
1.8K 56 5
Death, Life, Redemption, Betrayal, Family, Friends, Enemies, Rivals. A journey in the shoes of a boy, a soldier, two souls fighting for what they lov...