Second Chance [Nano Domínguez]

Od Lilithishere24

In life, one of the biggest challenges that we often face is how to earn more money. It's no secret that mone... Více

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡
♡♡♡》Playlist《♡♡♡
♡♡♡》Aesthetic《♡♡♡
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 1

778 21 5
Od Lilithishere24

Narrator POV

Rosaline Nunier Osuna is a slim and beautiful woman with long brunette hair. She has doll-like features, notably because of her big green eyes, cute nose, and slightly parted lips.

Rosaline is the adopted daughter of Laura and wealthy businessman Ventura Nunier. Her biological parents are unknown.

Rosaline has two siblings, Guzmán and Marina, Marina is the Blacksheep of the family while Guzmán is regarded as the leader of his group and is loyal and supportive of his friends, but his actions can lean towards controlling at times.

They attend Las Encinas.

Marina was infected with HIV by a fellow classmate, Pablo. This puts a strain on her family. It also influenced Guzmàn to become more protective of them and their friends.

Rosaline uses her intelligence and beauty to her advantage. She is very manipulative cold-hearted, prideful, and selfish and is willing to do anything to put the odds in her favor.

When it leads to her love she turns to blind loyalty and devotion.

Rosaline can do what she wants at any time without her parents asking what she does.

Rosaline has tattoos over her body

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Rosaline is driving her BMW convertible car down the street heading to her family house; Nunier Osuna House. Her family has no idea she is coming.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Rosaline POV

Arriving at the party, Guzmán questions why Ander brought Christian, causing Ander to lash out and remark that the crusade against the students is ridiculous.

I park my car and walk outside, I make sure my hair is great, and I smirk as everyone's eyes are on me.

I notice three odd teenagers for the first time, two boys and a hejab girl looking nicely.

One of them widen his eyes and I think he was going to whistle but his friend stop him but he runs to Ander.

Narrator POV

Christian runs to Ander patting his shoulder "Hey! Hey!! Who is she?"

Ander looks at Rosa "This is Rosaline. Marina's and Guzman's older sister"

Christina whistles "She is a babe"

Ander says "You don't know her?! She is a famous model" He walks off leaving Christian alone.

Rosa POV

Everyone is excited about the party. I look around searching for family. I smile "Hola, Guzman"

Guzman runs toward me smiling "Rosa" he hugs me and lifts me up "I missed you"

I laugh hugging him back "I missed you too" He puts me down and I put my hands on his cheek "Look at you, you can lift me up"

Guzman says "You look goroeous"

I smile "Gracias"

Guzman asks "Why you didn't tell me you are coming?"

I smile "Where's the surprise on that? Who are this three?"

Guzman sighs "New student at school but they are a pain in the ass"

I say "Tell me everything after the party, bro" I look around "Where is Marina?"

Guzman says "I will get her"

I say "Ok, I will see Mamá, papá."

Guzman smiles exciting "Welcome home"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Inside the house, Samuel is alerted when my father reveals that they have security cameras and saw everything. Samuel walks off.

I smirk at Ventura "You didn't scare him enough"

Ventura Nunier smiles "You back"

I say "Maybe" We hug but I quickly awkwardly back "How is everything doing? A dozen of emails from you, I should back"

Ventura says "After the party, I will tell you everything"

I smile fakely "Great, I will see Mamá"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Laura is sitting at the table with her friends. I hug from beside "You should feel I back"

Laura screams a little in surprise and turns to hug me tightly "Rosa"

I smile "I missed you"

Laura smiles and looks at me "You look pretty good"

I give her a look "Badass good word"

Laura says "You should call us to bring you from the airport"

I shake my head smirking "I love surprising"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

The party is a hit, however, with Ventura's only condition that the students have photographs with him; this is a furthering of his PR stunt. Marina is watching with a stare and is lost in her thought.

I approach her "He still covers it with his dirty job"

Marina without looking "Si__ What?" she turns and looks surprised "You back??!!"

I shrug "You can say, Hola! sister. Years out of the country" I roll my eyes "I think I missed you"

Marina rolls her eyes "Whatever"

I smile with a deep breath "Whatever, Happy birthday" I tease her and mess her hair "Little sister"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Afterward, Christian manages to grow closer to Carla and the two take their activities to the bedroom.

They undress and begin having sex when it is revealed that the whole thing is staged and Polo is watching from afar.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In the kitchen five of us gather around the country, I jump sitting on it crossing my leg. Ventura and Laura begin arguing over Samuel's admittance to the party despite their awareness that he tagged the wall.

Laura says "I can't believe it. Explain it to me, Por favor."

Ventura says "You knew it was him who ruined our wall, and you let him in our home?"

I ask "¿OMS?"

Ventura says "The thin one wearing the jacket jeans."

I point at Ventura looking at Laura"But only because he had ulterior motives, he wanted a picture with him."

Laura is surprised "¿Qué?"

I say "Mama, I don't know why you are surprised. You are the only one Papa still manages to disappoint."

Laura to Marina "Those people are poison, Marina, and you know it."

Guzman asks "Why are you with them every time I turn around, Marina?"

I say "Oh Dios, I missed this overreact"

Marina asks "Why? Why don't you leave them alone?"

Guzman says "Because I refuse to let you get hurt again, Marina!"

Marina says "Pablo did not mean to hurt me!"

Ventura warns "Marina!

Laura says "It's not the moment. Por favor."

I to Guzman whisper "And Now Marina will give our parents a heart attack"

Guzman nods and crosses his arms to his chest.

Marina argues "Then when? Tell me when is the moment. Why can't we talk about what happened? You've spent a fortune on psychologists to convince me nothing happened. That life goes on"

I roll my eyes, Marina loves to speak with overreact and live the victim one of our family.

Marina to Ventura and Laura "That everything would be alright. And you know what? Every time you avoid the subject, I feel like a piece of shit. I fell in love with a boy. He infected me."

Marina looks around at all of us "I need you to say it! Say it! Say it, Mama! "My 16-year-old daughter is HIV-positive.""

I lean on the wall "That's the overreacting, I meant"

Laura and Ventura give me a look and I give them a smirk and raise my eyebrow.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Outside the house, Guzmán storms outside shouting at Samuel followed by me and Marina try to stop him.

Guzman shouts "You!" Samuel turns surprised "You get a scholarship, and you thank us like this?"

Marina says "Guzmán!"

Guzman says "Vandalizing the property of others? You disgust me!"

Nano walks in "What's going on here?"

Our eyes catch for a moment and I feel butterflies like a teenage girl.

Guzman says "And who are you? Unbelievable, the riffraff we get here tonight!"

I shout holding him back "Guzman!"

Nano says "Shall I take that as a compliment or punch you?"

Guzman argues "Take it as you will."

Nano to Samuel "Let's go. I won't let this prep boy insult us."

Guzman says "I'm not insulting you, just stating the facts."

Nano smiles "One question. What do you call people who keep millions that don't belong to them, so they can live the way you do? Thieves, or simply bastards?"

I smirk under my breath Look at that brave one.

Guzman says "You dare come to this house to insult me and my family."

Nano says "Who do you think you are, fucking clown?" Nano hits him and Guzman grunts. Nano takes his brother "Okay. You don't deserve my brother!"

Guzman to Polo "Get off me!"

Nano says "Shove your money up your asses!"

Nano begins fighting and, in retaliation, Guzmán threatens to reveal Samuel's crime to the school.

Nano says "You!"

Guzman shouts "Hey! You are finished! Tomorrow, everybody at school will know you are a fucking criminal! And forget about your scholarship."

I say "Guzmán, Por favor."

Polo asks "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Dog barking "Does it hurt a lot?"

Guzman sasys "Polo... Why don't you go for a walk and stop making a fool of yourself?" Polo stares at him "Go!"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Inside the house, I give Guzman an ice bag and he put it on his face "You deserve it" I argue "Since when do we hit people around, bro"

Guzman says "You are not living here, you know nothing these people are__"

Marina cuts him "Guzmán, don't take it out on Samuel, he's a good person."

Guzman says "Let's see what the principal says tomorrow."

Nadia gets in "Your sister is right. Samuel is a good person."

Guzman says "Me, not so much."

Nadia nods and approaches him whispering in his ear "If you say anything at school, you'll force me to tell what I saw in the shower" She takes a step back "Thanks for inviting me."

Guzman stands "Nadia" he runs after her "Nadia, you win. I spoke in the heat of the moment. I won't tell on your friend" He smiles "Stay a little longer. Let me show you we are worth the trouble."

Nadia says "You are too good looking over your shoulder."

Guzman says "Teach me how to look at you. I promise I'll be a fast learner." she walks outside.

I approach him "I'm sure she catches you having sex in public"

Guzman says "Ha, No"

I wonder "In the bathroom or coach office??"

Guzman gives me a look "I won't talk about that"

I smirk "Little tip, next time close the door" I head to the door.

Guzman asks "Where are you going?"

I say "To the hotel, I think" closing my eyes "I miss Spanish men" I wink at his stare face and head outside.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

It's daytime, In the hotel room, I wake up looking around. I feel a hangover dazed. My phone rings and I try to reach the nightstand, but it isn't on it.

I still lay I try to touch the floor. I find it next to my messy clothes on the floor, I grab the bra on the nightstand and raised my eyebrows.

What happened last night?

I lift the blanket, I'm naked, and I heard a sound in the bathroom. I stand wearing my robe.

The door opened and a macho man came out with a towel around his waist "Good morning" he said with a smile.

"Good morning"

He wearing his shirt "This is, uh..."

I say "Nice for one night."

He smirks "Why don't you just come back down here, and we'll pick up where we left off?" searching for the rest of his clothes.

I smile "No, seriously. You have to go. I'm late"

He says "So, uh, you actually live here."

I say "Maybe"

He says "Odd but__"

I smile "You know what? We don't have to do the thing."

He smiles "Oh, we can do anything you want."

I say "No, the thing know each other. And when I finish, you won't be here, so goodbye, um..."

"Alvaro" he wears his jacket.

I smile " Bye Alvaro."

"This is my card" he puts it on the table "Text me, I hope to see you again, stranger" he winks at me and walks out of the room.

I fall back to my bed smirking

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

At Nunier Osuna House, I arrive with my bags at put them in my old room. wearing black shorts and a black crop top shirt.

Laura says "Everything like you left it, so I will make my calls choose a style and we remake it"

I smile "If I stayed"

Laura says "Enough traveling, stay with us, Rosa"

I sigh "I will think, I still have two weeks before my plane time"

Laura says "I know you will stay"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Later, In Marina's room, I get in while she is laying on her bed "You still alive?"

Marina stares at the ceiling "Samuel must hate me, by now"

I wonder "You called him?"

Marina says "No response"

I say "And if he answers your calls?"

Marina says "You can do it"

I say "One condition"

Marina says "Anything"

I say "Stop acting like a bitch with me"

Marina stares at me.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Outside Samuel's house, I park my car and walk inside looking around.

Wear my favorite outfit.

I press the ring button, The door opens, Nano is shirtless and leans on the doorway on his mouth cigarette.

I smirk at him "Hola, Is Samuel home?" I get in and he watches me awkwardly so that I make myself comfortable "Is Samuel here?"

Nano takes a shirt "He's sleeping" He wears his shirt "He was up all night hugging the toilet. Says it's hangover. I think it's the panic of having to go back to that fucking school."

I say "He can come back, no problem. That's what I came to tell him. My little brother won't say anything."

I look around at their home.

Nano says "Very well. Was there anything else? Coffee, water, beer?" I make myself comfortable and sit "Sit down if you want" Nano puffs.

I ask "Did you tag my wall?"

"My letter of introduction."

I give him a look "Next time, finish it. I liked what you said at the party" looking at my nails "You dared to shout what many of us think" making my point "Or at least I do."

Nano says "Somebody had to say it."

I ask "And, is it true you've been in jail?"

Nano says "You love to ask questions, huh?" We chuckle.

I take out a cigarette and put it in my mouth. Nano takes his lighter and lights it for me.

Nano says "You smoking"

I start smoking it "You love to ask questions, huh?" we laugh "So, is it true, I hate to ask twice"

Nano nods "Yes, but for a short spell. Sleeping rough, eating worse. No women, unless you count my mother or my lawyer. A second aunt from Murcia, I'm not sure why she came all the way up to see me... None like you, I can tell you that."

I smile and we stare at each other for a moment.

Nano says "Stay another minute, and I'll make you iron" We laugh.

I stand "I'm leaving." I stub my cigarette out.

Nano smiles "Better."

I wave "Bye."

Nano nods "Bye."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
103K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
630K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...