𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄

By LadyNaii

"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁... More

𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎

𝟐𝟎

3.9K 195 9
By LadyNaii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
          ▃▃

"Ion think that's a good idea," Faith spoke to me as we walked to the corner store.

I blew smoke from my blunt as I gave her the side eye.

I ain't care what was a good idea or not.

This nigga gon die.

"At least not by yourself," she continued as she played with her fingers.

I shrugged my shoulders, "he stay alive, he keep beating her. I'm not allowing that shit no more cuz."

Ion care how dumb Mama is behind dude.

She deserves better and if I gotta kill cuz to make her realize that then so be it.

Faith sighed deeply as she ran her hair down her bundles, ion even know why she with me to be honest.

I was coo coming alone.

"Why you volunteer to come wimmie?" I questioned her.

"Everyone says that you seem to listen to me more than anybody, so they just want you to make the right choices."

"Aight. I'm coo though and still gonna handle business Faith. Can't change my mind about that."

I could hear Faith sigh, but I ain't pay her no mind.

Shit gon be handled.

Simple as that.

"Wassup," I spoke over the phone.

Not even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Kas," I heard a small, soft voice so I slowly started walking slower.

"Who this?"

"Its Samora, I'm calling from the hospital. I woke up a few hours ago," she explained.

"Word?" I was geeked to hear she was cool.

"We coming to see you," I said into the phone.

"Okay, thank you."

She hung up the phone and I was just smiling, "what?"

Faith looked at me.

"Samora's awake, we gotta go see her," I expressed to Fae.

A smile graced her face, "finally, the longest 3 weeks ever."

"You definitely right," I looked at her as we hurried onto the crib so we can get to Samora faster.

$$$

"Wassup mama, you good?" I came up to Samora after everyone else checked on her.

She still had a bandage wrapped around her head, ribs were swollen and bruised.

And of course her ankle was broken, she had it propped up on some pillows.

She was on an IV too— probably because she was dehydrated.

"Hey, can yall give us a minute?" Samora looked over at everyone.

"Yeah, we can go to the cafe. Yall want anything?" Kay spoke up.

"I'm straight," I responded.

"No appetite right now, thank you though." Samora spoke up.

They nodded and walked off.

"Wassup, how you feeling?" I questioned her as I ran a hand down her face.

"I want to say I'm sorry Kasim."

"I'm sorry for everything honestly. I was happy with you, you treated me well and I really appreciated that. I know how embarrassing it must to been for me to run behind Salem. I'm sorry."

"I don't care about none of that. How you feeling mana?" I looked at her.

She sighed, "not good... but I should he okay."

"I love you yo, I'm happy you woke up mama." I expressed to her.

"How you even love me Kas? I did you wrong so many times." She sighed deeply.

I shrugged, "I know, but after seeing everything you endured, I realized you wasn't there by choice. He's violent and you were afraid, going back made the most sense so he wouldn't kill you or hurt you even worse, feel me?"

"Basically what I'm saying is, ion blame you for going back. Ion blame you for trying your hardest to please everyone. You just wanted to keep shit simple, you're good now."

"Just promise me sum," I looked at her.

Our eyes met.

"Promise me you won't go back to him. My mom is leaving in a few days so once you leave the hospital you can come stay wimmie until you can get back on your feet."

She nodded her head, "okay, I promise. Thank you."

"And I love you too Kas." She mumbled.

"Can I kiss you?"

She nodded her head and I stood up pressing a kiss to her lips, cheeks, and her forehead.

$$$

The Following Night.

I was camped out Salem's house, I wanted to kill him.

I had too if Samora was ever gon live her life in peace.

Ion know how she'd feel about it, but honestly it didn't matter.

In my eyes, I was doing her a favor.

I normally don't get into killing like that, but for the ones I love I turn into a completely different person.

Yall see how I reacted when I found out my dad molested my sister bro.

If I feel like the people I love are being threatened, best believe all bets are off.

I watched as two girls walked out, barely clothed.

Mama was up in this hospital fighting for her life and this how cuz move?

Ridiculous.

He ain't love her for real, he just loved that he could control her.

This type of "love" dangerous, had she not got help by that nurse she might've been killed that night.

I'm thankful she here... she deserves to finally be happy and free from cuz.

So I'm gon give that to her.

As I was about to pull up some more, my phone was vibrating.

I frowned up my face, but answered seeing that it was Samora ass.

"Where are you? You'd said you were staying with me," she mumbled into the phone.

"I'm busy ma, I'll be back soon." I explained in the phone.

"No, come back now please. I'm really sleepy and you promised you'd stay with me." She whined.

I sighed deeply, Salem was alone.

All I had to do was find a way in, kill him and then get right back to her.

"Aight mama, I'll be there soon."

"Stay on the phone wimmie so I don't fall asleep."

I sighed deeply, "mama really?"

"Yes, I just really need you. Please don't do me like that." She complained.

"Okay, just talk to me while you drive." I said to her.

I started up my engine and pulled off.

Always calls at the wrong time.

"I love you Kasim."

"I love you too mama."

$$$

I finally pulled back up to the hospital after 30 minutes.

Normally they don't let folks back in to stay, but I explained the situation and they let me back to Samora's room.

"I'm here mama," I spoke into the phone as I walked down the hall to her room.

As I entered, there was a nurse about to put something in her IV.

I frowned up my face, "excuse me?"

"What you doing yo?"

"Just replacing her IV w/ more saline to keep her hydrated." This unknown "nurse" spoke.

I looked at her bag and noticed it was full.

Plus this nurse didn't look familiar at all.

We have met everyone that would be taking care of her.

I eyed Samora and she slowly pressed her nurse bell.

"Sending someone in now." Somebody answered.

"Back up, now." I slowly pulled my gun and the person dropped the needle and slowly backed up.

"Who sent you?" I got up in this girl's face.

She froze in place.

"I-uh," she stuttered.

"Kas," Samora spoke & a few seconds later, her nurse walked in.

"You know who this is Nurse Mandy," as I pushed the girl towards her.

"Hm, I don't." She expressed.

"She was in here trying to give Samora this," I handed her the saline bag and the needle.

"Hm, who are you sweetie?"

"I, uh... I'm so sorry." She tried to run off, but I yanked her back.

"Call the cops please, tell them we think somebody was impersonating a nurse & trying to kill one of your patients," I looked at girly and she was yanked away by security.

Ion even play like that.

"You good baby girl?" I looked at a sleepy Samora.

"You probably just saved my life, I didn't even notice. I'm so sleepy, the medicine I'm on has me so drowsy." She mumbled.

"I got you, won't let nun happen to you." I expressed to her truthfully.

"I know," she leaned up and pecked my lips.

1 hour later.

There was a knock at the door and nurse Mandy walked in.

"Switching her saline, and the woman here didn't work here at all. The saline bag was nothing but liquid nitrogen. The needle... fentanyl; a deadly dose. She was arrested & will be charged with attempted homicide & obviously impersonating a medical professional."

I sighed deeply, "thank you."

"No, thank you. Had this happened under our watch, we could've been shut down."

I nodded my head, "I just knew something wasn't right so I had to make sure."

She smiled, and switched out Samora's bag out and replaced it with a full one.

"Hopefully by tomorrow she can go home, as long as the swelling in her brain has gone down."

"Thank you," I gave her a head nod and she walked out.

Samora been here for almost a week; I know she was ready to go home.

Shit, I was ready too.

She gon be good with me, and don't trip.

I'm still killing this nigga.

I took off my sneakers and my hoodie then climbed into bed with her.

She adjusted herself and placed her head on my chest.

"Thank you," I heard her mumble.

I just kissed her cheek and got comfortable so I could get some rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
316K 8.7K 51
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐭�...
639K 21.4K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞