Queen Of The Dons

By AlexisChandler280

Ever wanted to know what happens when a cold blooded female meets a cold blooded man? In this case 24 year ol... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 THE END
Part 2 Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 89

1.6K 57 6
By AlexisChandler280

The morning air was so hot and the sound of the calm waters and birds chirping woke me up. I looked up at the clock and it was 9am. I loved every second waking up in the Bahamas.

GoodMorninggggggggg!!! The girls screamed in excitement running into my room jumping on the bed.

GoodMorning! I laughed and giggled sitting up.

You can't have a mimosa but here is some fresh orange juice! D said as she handed me a glass.

Thank you!

Now get up breakfast is already served. Donnie smiled helping me up. I tied my robe around me and followed them to the patio. It was fresh fruit, waffles, bacon, and eggs served out here. Music played as we sat and ate an laughed.

After I was done eating I went to the bathroom and got ready to take a shower. I wanted to call my man first but his phone was just going to voicemail. I missed him and I just wanted to be around him bad.

Asiaaaaa! I heard my name being called as I was looking for my bags. All the stuff I bought yesterday was gone. Did I forget to bring them from the car. Only bag i had up here was my underwear. "Asiaaaaaa!" I put my new bra and panties on. My fat ass stomach was in the way.

Yeah! I yelled back. I tied my robe back and came out the room. The photographer Joe was here. "Hi!" I smiled shaking his hand.

Hi, are you ready for today?

Yeah, I'm just missing my clothes...

Oh don't worry! I brought the dress for you to wear. He smiled as he pulled the rack into the room. "I also have my make up artist and hair dresser for y'all as well. And if you don't mind I'd like to shoot the whole process!"

All this for a shoot?! I laughed.

Yeah....don't worry your going to look great! The make up artist started to set up her chair and station and stuff and I sat down. My hair was already done so I don't know what more I could be getting done to it. The girls was getting their hair and make up done as well. Joe was taking pictures and recording things.

Once I was done the stylist Mya took me into my room and she revealed the most beautiful dress to me i almost cried. Joe recorded my reaction and I could see the tears in his eyes. The more I looked at the dress the more I noticed how familiar it looked to me. Mya helped me get into the dress and you couldn't even tell i was pregnant in it.
I can't wait for me and Carters wedding! I know I'm going to look so beautiful!

I walked out the room and my girls mouths dropped. D started crying. They was already dressed in their dresses. They looked so beautiful. They had the dresses on from the bridal shop.

You guys look so beautiful! I smiled.

No you look beautiful! Donnie smiled fanning her eyes.

Stop you gone make me cry! You know I'm sensitive!

You just look really beautiful! Chante smiled.

Okay ladies ready! Joe asked taking my hand and leading us out the room. He took a bunch of pictures as we walked down the hall. He had us posing and laughing.

We walked outside and I tried to call Carter again but his phone went to voicemail again. I was kinda worried about him. Joe helped me put my footless sandals on and they was so beautiful. The diamonds on them shined so bright.

Okay so Asia I need you to stand here and ladies I need you to follow me. He instructed positioning me at the beginning of a white carpet.

Que music! Joe said into a walkie talkie.

There you see her...
Sitting there across the way...
She don't got a lot to say but there is something about her...
And you don't know why, but your dying to try...
You wanna kiss the girl...
I could hear Brent Morgan singing kiss the girl. It was one of my favorite songs.

I walked down the aisle a bit and as I past the tall weeds I seen the most beautiful wedding venu set up. People sat in chairs. My girls stood by the alter and some guys stood in the other side.

Hi mommy! Harmony sang laughing! Running from behind me.

What the!!!

Mama Asia you look so beautiful! Ilan smiled hard.

What's going on! I laughed with tears in my eyes. They giggled and started walking down the aisle throwing flowers. I looked up and Carter walked from behind the pillars. My mouth dropped at how amazing he looked. My heart fluttered with love as my eyes watered.

"Yes, you want her
Look at her you know you do
It's possible she wants you to
There's one way to ask her (to ask her)
It don't take a word
Not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl"
Brent voice sang louder as he stood by the stage singing. I was in such awe. Joe directed me to walk down the aisle and Carter had a few tears coming down his face. It was so beautiful. After coming to realization that this was my wedding I fluttered. I placed my hand into Carters as he helped me onto the platform.

You look so beautiful Asia! He said so serious.

So do you! He leaned in and whipped my tears.

I know this is all a surprise but I love you and I hope this is everything you ever wanted and dreamed of.

Baby this is perfect! It's my dream wedding!

The girls helped me out a lot....I'm glad it's perfect for you!

I can't believe you did all this for me....for us! And our girls look absolutely beautiful! Thank you!

Hello Asia I'm minister Brown, I've heard a lot about you!

I hope good things! I giggled.

Yes, so many! I find the love that you two share for each other fascinating. And knowing Mr. Mitchell here I don't have to ask why you two are doing this....the fact that he wants to do this speak volumes. I am proud to be here today to marry you too in love and commitment.
You know they say life moves fast when your in love but I think that's just the love. Before I wed these two do we have anybody who will object to this marriage? Speak now or forever hold
Your piece.!

Carter turned around unbuttoning his blazer pulling out his gun and so did Hendrix, TK, and Tone. I started laughing and so did everybody else. He was a trip.

Naw I don't think we gone have a problem with that! Go head! Carter said tucking his gun back and buttoning up his blazer. He was so handsome. Dressed in all white with light blue stitching in small details in his suit. He was so perfect.

Asia we may now have your vows.!

Wow umm I don't know what to say I didn't get a chance to ever write them down! (I laughed nervously wiping my tears.) umm I wasn't expecting any of this actually...I first and foremost want
To say thank you to everyone who is joining us and being part of our journey. Secondly I wanna thank you minister Brown for being here today to help join us in marriage. Lastly and forever I want to thank you Carter. I could only dream of this wedding since I was a little girl....every single detail that I dreamed of has came true. I always thought fairytales was just for little girls and that I'd always grow out of being a hopeless romantic. But after meeting you my life has been nothing but a fairytale. You make me feel like a princess in my own movie. I finally found the love I been lounging for my whole life and you make sure I feel every ounce of it. Your my BestFriend and my soulmate. Thank you for taking my daughter in and treating her as if she was your own. It means a lot to the both of us. Thank you for choosing me to be your wife and I'lans bonus mom. I'll always cherish her and you for as long as I live. I love you so much baby, and I can't wait until our son gets here so we can be completely complete. Carter reached out and wiped my tears that had fallen.

Carter, I don't know how you gonna follow up behind that but uhhh you gotta try! Minister brown laughed making everyone else laugh.

You have the most beautiful set of eyes I've ever laid my eyes on. I never believe I'd be the one standing here getting married or going over bored for any female. But it was just something about you and at first it scared me but the more time I spent with you I couldn't let you go. I can't imagine my life without you. Your an amazing person inside and out. Your a beautiful mother not just to your daughter but to mine as well. And I know it'll be the same
Way once our son gets here. I love the fact that your unapologetic you and you can be in your soft girl era around me. I love to see you smile and glowing from the love I give. I vow to always love you and protect
You as long as I have air in my body. I vow to never put another before you or this family. I vow to let god come in to our marriage, home, and lives, and protect us, nature us, and use us as his will to have a long lasting healthy relationship. I vow to be the best husband and father to our children that I can be. (He got down on one knee and pulled Harmony to him.) you know I love you right princess?

Yes!

I'm not just marrying your mommy
Today I'm marrying you too. From this day forward we will always be a family no matter what. I promise to always love you as your dad and to protect you in every way possible. I promise to always love you and teach you everything in life. Do you accept me to be your father?

Yes! Harmony started crying and she hugged him so tight. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a necklace with a similar ring on it that looked like mine. I couldn't help but cry. At this point so was everybody else as well.

May we have the rings. (Ilan handed us the ring boxes and I passed my flowers to D.

Asia repeat after me. I Asia Ray take you Carter Mitchell to be my lawful wedded husband to cherish and to hold.

I Asia Ray take you Carter Mitchell to be my lawful wedded husband to cherish and to hold.

Now place the ring on his finger. And Carter you repeat after me. I Carter Mitchell take you Asia Ray to be my lawful wedded wife to cherish and to hold.

I Carter Mitchell take you Asia Ray to be my lawful wedded wife to cherish and to hold.

No place the ring on her finger.

Asia do you promise to love this man sickness and in health?

I do!

Carter so you promise to love this woman sickness and in health?

I do!

Asia do you solemnly swear to honor your vows and a long life commitment until death do you apart?

I do!

Carter do you solemnly swear to honor your vows and a long life commitment until death do you apart? (Carter wiped his tears.)

With the power investment in me. Under god I now pronounce you husband and wife! Carter you may kiss your bride! I wrapped my arms around my husband neck and kissed him so passionately as he held me so tight. I almost forgot where we was for a second.

I love you! I cried pulling apart from him.

I love you! He smiled wiping his tears.

Mr. & Mrs. Mitchell everybody!!!!

Everybody was standing and clapping as we walked back down the aisle. I was in complete tears and in such awe I was officially Asia Mitchell! My life couldn't get any better than this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.6K 37
What Happens When The Most Feared Girl In Chicago Meets Kingvonfromdao Will They Fall In Love Or Will They Become Enemies.
221K 8.5K 123
Jaxn or better known as his street name MURDER was an all around hood nigga! He was in the streets heavily doing whatever he could to survive which w...
94 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...
22.4K 698 31
"πΉπ“Šπ’Έπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ“π“Šπ“‰ " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 π’ˆπ’“π’π’‚π’π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’Žπ’† 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’“π’Ž π’”π’†π’Žπ’†π’, π’π’†π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’š...