I'm Dreaming - A Ginny and Ge...

By JasmineThomas169

" Jasmine Rose Miller you are my pride and joy . Thank you fo being calm and patient with me through everyth... More

Cast
Jasmine Rose Miller
A Pedophile's Funeral and A New Friend.
Discord Server ?
We Reached 1k Views
Fuck Ginny ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Pilot
Miller's Don't Bow

Little Ol' Wellsbury

407 15 2
By JasmineThomas169

Waking up I turn to see Marcus still sleep beside me . I turn to wake Marcus up as I know momma is coming to check on me soon .

Jasmine:"Marcus wake up."

Marcus yawns as he get's up and rub his eyes,
-
Marcus: "Morning Rosey."

Jasmine :" wanna match outfits."

Marcus: "sure why not."

Jasmine let's out a squeal and claps her hand.

A knock on her door interrupts her excited cheer

Jasmine: " You can come in momma."

At Marcus 's worried look Jasmine gives his hand a squeeze letting him know it's okay.

The door swings open revealing Georgia with a bright smile on her face.

Georgia: " morning little Rose , morning Marcus."

Jasmine & Marcus : " morning mamma/ Mrs. Miller."

Georgia : Are you staying for breakfast baker , you're more than welcome.

Marcus: I would love too but I Should probaly go home and get dressed .

Jasmine : we're wearing green and black today to match my little brother.

Marcus gives a thumbs up as he walks out and a good bye to Mrs. Miller

Once Marcus leaves, mama turns to me with a questioning look.

Georgia: Well is his potential what you thought it would be?

Jasmine: it's way more than I expected. What are we making for breakfast?

Georgia : I want some regular breakfast but me and Austin both want Chunky Monkey Greek Yogurt pancakes.

Jasmine : Okay btw I making a group chat between me , you , Rio and , Marcus

Georgia : Okay little rose . Imma head downstairs to get started.

Jasmine grabs her phone and starts to make a group chat

" Menaces to Society 😶‍🌫️🍷🐉🌹🔫"

Jasmine has changed her name to " The Rose Dragon 🐉🌹"

Jasmine has changed Marcus Baker to " Marcus Blaze 😶‍🌫️🍃"

Jasmine has changed Georgia Miller to " The Miller Connoisseur 🍷💋"

Jasmine has changed Riooooo to " Gat Holder 🔫🩸"

" The Rose Dragon 🌹🐉"
How are we feeling the nickname s and Everyone send pics in the chat of the fits. We have to match Austin today.

Here's Mine

" The Miller Connoisseur 🍷💋"

I love it rose 💕💕

"Marcus Blaze 😶‍🌫️🍃"

I don't know if I'm right or not but it
might look better if you had gloss over the black lip. " 💗 by " The rose Dragon 🌹🐉"

"Gat Holder 🔫🩸"

You already know I love it mamas ❤️

Here's my outfit

" The Miller Connoisseur 🍷💋."

I've taught you so well 😊
Grab a jacket to cover the gun good enough " 💗 by " Gat Holder 🔫🩸"

" Marcus Blaze 😶‍🌫️🍃"

Where'd you get the watch ?

"The Rose Dragon 🌹🐉"
I swear we were gonna have words if you
Didn't dress right as my boy bestie .
"🖕🏼 sent by "Gat Holder🔫🩸"

"The Miller Connoisseur 🍷💋"

Here's Mine

" Marcus Blaze 😶‍🌫️🍃"

Love the shoes Mrs.Miller

"Gat Holder 🔫🩸"

I'm surprise you didn't include pink anywhere.
It's cute tho .

"The Rose Dragon 🌹🐉"

Momma you're bout to be steppin' pressure fr

" Marcus Blaze 😶‍🌫️🍃"

Here's My Fit

" The Rose Dragon 🌹🐉"
I've never been more proud of a new friend then rn.

Rio and Marcus hurry and get over here so we can eat tho .

Once Jasmine texted that she closed her phone and headed downstairs to finish helping Georgia cook breakfast.

Once Jasmine gets downstairs she gives Georgia a kiss on the cheek and starts making the pancakes.

  At the smell of breakfast Austin comes running down  .

Austin: BREAKFAST !!

Georgia and Jasmine can't help but laugh at Austin's enthusiasm.

Jasmine : Hey Austin I have a gift you .

Austin runs over to Jasmine excited as always.

Austin : What is it?

Jasmine : I got you this watch. Look you can text me from it and even record things with .

Austin : Did you add something to it ? It's not like you to not add something to it.

Jasmine and Georgia couldn't help but laugh  because Austin did have a point .

Jasmine: Okay mini me I added something in case you get bullied . You just have to press the button three times and it'll start recording what's being said . Press it for times and it'll call me and record our conversation so you can listen to it again if you can't reach me .

I also know you're a cute little volcano so if you need to calm down press it twice and then hold it till the icon opens up . It'll play breathing exercises and if you need more just type in either me or momma's name and it'll call us. I want you to know we're only a call away always .

Austin looks at the watch in amazement before hugging Jasmine and then hugging Georgia .

Austin : I love it !

Georgia looks at two of her three kids and wonder what she did to deserve them .

Georgia : Okay How bout you too go wake Ginny .

Jasmine rolls her eyes but follows after Austin.

Once they hear a come in they walk in and see Ginny putting on her shoes .

Jasmine and Austin look at each other and crinkle their nose at Ginny . Ginny catches the little interaction.

Ginny : What ? Why did you two crinkle your nose ?

Austin : Your outfit doesn't match how you should dress .

Jasmine : Come on .

Jasmine grabs Ginny hand and leads her to her room while talking .

Jasmine : While me and you may not have the best relationship I'm not gonna let you dress like that and downplay how much of a bad bitch you are .

Austin comes out of Jasmine Closet and hands Ginny her an outfit and a pair of shoes .

Austin : here go to the closet and try this on .

Ginny walks in to the closet and Jasmine and Austin talks about what to do with Ginny's hair .

Ginny walks out the closet and gets two nods of approval .

Jasmine : Okay now time for your hair

Jasmine pushed Ginny down to sit on the bed and Austin starts to spray Ginny's hair as Jasmine work .

After about 30 minutes Jasmine let's out a sigh .

Jasmine : Okay close your eyes and on the count of three open . 1...... 2 ......... 3.........

Jasmine : Well do you like it ?

Jasmine and Austin look on in anticipation hoping Ginny actually liked it.

Ginny : I like it . I really like it.

Austin and Jasmine look at each other and high five .

Jasmine : Okay come on . Breakfast is done and Rio and Marcus should be here by now .

As the three walk downstairs Jasmine decides to have music play to announce them .

At hearing the music Georgia , Marcus , and Rio look to the stairs to see Austin and Jasmine walk down and stand on each side of the stair case .

Jasmine : NOW PRESENTING OUR VERY OWN VIRGINIA " GINNY" MILLER .

Ginny walks down the stairs and stop's between Jasmine and Austin as the music stops.

Georgia is the first to run to Ginny.

Georgia : Awww look at you . You look like a true Hufflepuff. You look adorable . Come eat we have to leave soon .

Jasmine: You can keep the outfit it looks good on you.

As the four sit down and start to eat Jasmine, Georgia and Rio's phones start to beep.

Picking it up and looking at it then each other they all nod their heads and let out a sigh .

Ginny looks at them and decides to question what's going on.

Ginny : What's going on ?

Jasmine sighs and decides w be the one to say it .

Jasmine : Someone has made a public threat against me because I own Angelous enterprises , Rio because he makes all the business dealings and apparently rejected their business deal and there's a threat against momma because she's gonna be head of our Massachusetts division office.

Don't worry this is not the first time me and Rio have received threats but everyone will have to have bodyguards .

Austin you'll have Nico again he'll be a teacher at your school.

Momma you'll have Drake don't worry he's good at what he does . He was dad bodyguard

Ginny you'll have Celeste she's our age so she'll blend in with us .

Marcus and Me will have the twins Ayla and Ares .

Rio you got Jack .

As Jasmine relays this information everyone memorize who has what bodyguard.

Rio phone let's out another ring as he read the text he starts to talk to Jasmine in Italian

Rio : Il Maf sembra la notizia che mandano i loro figli a scuola con Austin e tutti gli adolescenti vengono a scuola con noi

Jasmine : Okay let them know only a few of the black cars . The rest need to be another color we don't need them looking at us weird first day of school.

Rio nods and sends out a text .

Everyone continues to eat breakfast . Once their done everyone grabs their book bag and head outside .

Georgia : Are we splitting up into two cars or three ?

Jasmine : Me , Rio and Marcus will ride in Rio's car and meet you , Austin and Ginny at The Elementary.

As Everyone hops in their respective car . One black car pulls in front of Georgia car and another pulls behind Rio's as they drive to the Elementary School.

Once They pull up to the elementary school everyone turns heads towards their cars .

They watch as a tall male with reddish hair steps out the black car and opens the door to the backseat door of Georgia car .

As soon as the door opens Austin steps out and runs to hug the red hair man .

Austin: Nico !!! I missed you

The red hair man can't help but laugh and hug Austin back .

Nico : I missed you too kid . How have you been since our last tutoring .

Austin then proceeds to tell Nico all about the time since then .

Jasmine , Rio , Marcus , and Georgia get out the car and walk over to Austin and Nico .

Austin immediately brings his attention Jasmine . As soon as she's near .

Jasmine : Okay Austin remember that you're smarter than everyone else here and to make sure to not hide it for no one.

Austin then brings his attention to Rio knowing he would finish the rest .

Rio : If the class feels like it's gonna slow down your smartness go to the office and request a test to prove how smart you are . And remember Miss G words. If you attract a bee make sure to sting first .

Austin finally looks to Georgia who was smiling at how in sync Jasmine and Rio was . Also wondering if they would ever get together.

Georgia : Well I think your older siblings covered most of it but I want you to remember . We love you and we'll see you when it's time for pickup and apparently Rio and Jasmine have a few surprises for you when you get to class . So go have fun.

They all wave at Austin as him and Nico walk towards the school chatting about something.

Georgia then turns to the other four  and  starts to speak.

Georgia : You four should go head to school. Ginny you're riding with Rose and Rio . I have to go to the office and meet everyone apparently. I'll see y'all after school or we can all meet for lunch if the school food is disgusting. Marcus you're welcome to join us and I'll see you guys later.

Georgia then proceeds to give everyone a hug and a kiss on the head . Before getting into her car and driving off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 11.3K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
301K 7.5K 108
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
571K 51K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...