Lost Soul

By issyh0

"Twin Flames; Two souls that are always meant to be together. Sometimes it takes time, sometimes it takes a p... More

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Playlist
The Christmas Invasion
New Earth
New Earth
New Earth
Tooth and Claw
Tooth and Claw
School Reunion
School Reunion
School Reunion
The Girl in the Fireplace
Rise of the Cybermen
Age of Steel
Age of Steel
Twin Flames
Twin Flames
Idiots Lantern
Idiots Lantern
Idiots Lantern
The Impossible Planet
The Satan Pit
The Satan Pit
The Satan Pit
Fear Her
Fear Her
Fear Her
Army of Ghosts
Army of Ghosts
Army of Ghosts
Doomsday
Doomsday
Doomsday
The Runaway Bride
The Runaway Bride
Restored

Tooth and Claw

1.1K 23 0
By issyh0

Rose and Raelle had been sent upstairs to change due to their inappropriate 'nakedness'. Raelle opened the wardrobe as Rose sat on the bed, admiring the room.  Raelle pulls out a blue velvet dress, holding it to herself and turning round. "What do you think? Do you think the Queen would be amused by this?" Raelle giggled. 

"Oh stop it" Rose laughed. "I don't want to go home ten quid down" Raelle goes to open the wardrobe next to the previous one, the housemaid hiding in it frightening the girls. "What-"

"They came through the house. In the excitement they took the Steward and the Master, and my Lady." The lady sobbed hysterically, Raelle leading her to the bed to sit. Rose and Raelle shared a look. There was trouble nearby. 

"Listen. We've got a friend. He's called the Doctor." Raelle told the girl, sitting on the bed beside her, rubbing her arm in comfort. "He'll know what to do. You've got to come with us."

"Oh, but I can't, Miss."

"What's your name?" Rose asked. 

"Flora."

"Flora, we'll be safe. There's more people arrived downstairs, soldiers and everything, and they can help us. I promise. Come on. Okay?" Rose comforted Flora, she nods in response. "Come on."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The three of them left the room, to find one of the soldiers lying on the floor. Rose crouched down next to the soldiers, checking his pulse. Raelle kept a firm grasp on Flora's hand, checking around them to make sure they're safe. 

"Oh, Miss. I did warn you." Flora cried, Raelle squeezing her hand for comfort. 

"He's not dead." Rose announced, standing up to join them. "I don't think, he must be drugged or something." 

At that moment, Father Angelo grabs Flora from behind and drags her away. Rose and Raelle cried out in response, moving to race after her, but the remaining man grabbed Raelle, pulling her away from Rose.

"Rae!" Rose cried out, picking up a nearby chair, trying to fight off the man with the chair. 

"Rose, it's ok! Go find the Doctor, he'll know what to do! I'll be ok!" Raelle told her sister. She was absolutely petrified, but better only one of them was in a mess. "Quick, run!" She told her sister, Rose starting to run off, hesitantly looking back until she was gone. The man grabbed Raelle by the waist, grabbing her while he walked. "Oi, let me go" She tried to fight him, but the grip on her got harder, grabbing her wrist harshly, causing her to cry out in pain. That was going to leave a bruise. She managed to break free, running down the hallway, only to be blocked by another man. She started to backtrack backwards, someone clearing their voice behind her. She turned to look to only be knocked on the head, collapsing on the floor. The two men peered down at the girl, grinning, as they carried her away. 

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Raelle regain consciousness, a sharp ache in her head from before. She groaned as she sat up, to see she was shackled along with a dozen other women. One of the women caught her eye. "Don't make a sound." She warned Raelle, eyeing the man in the cage. "They said if we scream or shout, then he will slaughter us."

"But he's in a cage. He's a prisoner. He's the same as us." Raelle told the girl, somewhat confused. 

"He's nothing like us. That creature is not mortal." The girl sobbed. Raelle turned to look at the man in the cage. He opened his eyes, completely black, causing the group of women to shriek in fear. Raelle's curiosity got the best of her; blessing and a curse; as she got up and carefully starts to approach  the crate, as far as the chain will let her.

"Don't, child." The woman, who Raelle thought was Lady Isobel, begged. 

"Who are you?" Raelle addressed the man. 

"Don't enrage him." A steward cried out. 

"Where are you from? You're not from Earth. What planet are you from?" Raelle asked the man. 

"Oh, intelligence." The man hissed at Raelle. The sound caused goosebumps over her body. 

"Where were you born?"

"This body? Ten miles away. A weakling, heartsick boy, stolen away at night by the brethren for my cultivation. I carved out his soul and sat in his heart." 

Raelle shook her head. "All right, so the body's human. But what about you, the thing inside?" She asked hesitantly. 

"So far from home." The man hissed. 

"If you want to get back home, we can help." 

"Why would I leave this place? A world of industry, of workforce and warfare. I could turn it to such purpose." 

"How would you do that?"

"I would migrate to the Holy Monarch." 

Raelle frowned. "You mean Queen Victoria?"

"With one bite, I would pass into her blood, and then it begins." The man explained. "he Empire of the Wolf." He cried out. "Many questions." He hissed, lunging at Raelle through the crate, causing Raelle to jump back. "Look. Inside your eyes. So much energy. You can't contain it. You've seen it too." He hissed, eyeing up Raelle. 

"Seen what?" She asked, confused.

"The burning. The emptiness. It's a part of you. There's something about you"  

She paused. "I don't know what you mean."

"You burnt like the sun, but all I require is the moon." The man cried out. This wasn't good at all Raelle thought. The cellar doors are flung open, and the light shines in on the crate. "Moonlight" The man replies, a sense of euphoria about him. The young man removes his cloak as an unnatural wind starts to blow through the cellar. 

Raelle springs into action. "All of you! Stop looking at it! Flora, don't look. Listen to me. Grab hold of the chain and pull! Come on! With me! Pull!" She commanded, getting the women to help them break free. The young man begins his transformation, shrieking. "I said pull! Stop your whining and listen to me! All of you! And that means you, your Ladyship." She addressed Lady Isobel. "Now come on, pull!"

Raelle turns to look at the man in his crate except it's not a man, he's now a werewolf. Bloody Brilliant. "One, two, three, pull!" Raelle cried out. The end of the chain breaks free of the wall, just as The Doctor and Robert kick their way in. "Where the hell have you been?" She scolded the Doctor. "Took your time"

The Doctor grins at the girl, seeing she was ok, before turning into the direction of the werewolf. 
"Oh, that's beautiful." Robert starts to evacuate the group of women, the Doctor admiring the werewolf. Up until it decided to break free of it's crate. "Out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out!" He shouts, grabbing Raelle's hand, rushing them out. He turns to look before they leave, staring in admiration. He ducks as it throws a piece of crate at him. He runs out with Raelle and locks the door with the sonic screwdriver. 

The pair enter the kitchen, Sir Robert ordering everyone to arm themselves. The Doctor turns to Raelle, taking her face in between both of his hands and pressing a kiss to her forehead. "You ok?" he asked

"That's a werewolf!" She squeaked, oddly excited by the prospect. He grinned back at her, using his sonic screwdriver to remove the shackles. 

"It could be any form of light modulated species triggered by specific wavelengths. Did it say what it wanted?"

"The Queen, the Crown, the throne - you name it." 

There is a crash of something bursting through a wooden door. The Doctor goes out to investigate and sees the werewolf at the other end of the passageway. He runs back in and grabs Raelle's hand, pulling them behind the armed men.

"Fire! Fire!" The stewards fired at the werewolf, causing it to scuttle away.

"All right, you men. We should retreat upstairs." He ordered, as he watched the werewolf run off. "Come with me." 

"I'll not retreat. The battle's done. There's no creature on God's Earth that could survive such an assault." One of the Steward's argued. 

"I'm telling you, come upstairs!" The Doctor demanded, wanting to save them. 

"And I'm telling you, sir, I will sleep well tonight with that thing's hide upon my wall." The Steward steps into the corridor then looks back. "It must have crawled away to die-" The Steward is hoisted up to the ceiling by the wolf, the rest of the Stewards aiming their guns upwards. 

"There's nothing we can do!" Shouted, leading everyone out. Raelle following closely behind. The walk along the corridor, before bumping into Queen Victoria and Rose. 

"Your Majesty?" Robert asked. "Your Majesty!"

"Sir Robert? What's happening?" She asked, coming down the stairs. Rose follows her, spotting Raelle, running down and pulling her sister into a massive hug.

"Never every do that again to me." She scolded her younger sister. Raelle pulled her sister back into a hug. The Doctor watched, a small smile on his face as he watched the pair. 

"I heard such terrible noises." Queen Victoria continued. 

"Your Majesty, we've got to get out." Robert informed her Majesty. "But what of Father Angelo? Is he still here?" He asked. 
"Captain Reynolds disposed of him." The Queen informed him. Raelle looked to Rose, who imitated a fake gun, eyeing the queen. Raelle's eyes widening at the thought. The Queen was proper badass. 

The Doctor cleared his throat. "The front door's no good, it's been boarded shut. Pardon me, Your Majesty. You'll have to leg it out of a window." 

Robert made his way over to the window. "Excuse my manners, Ma'am, but I shall go first, the better to assist Her Majesty's egress."

"A noble sentiment, my Sir Walter Raleigh." She admired Sir Robert. 

"Yeah, any chance you could hurry up?" He rolled his eyes, returning back to his normal accent, not that any of the trio noticed.  Robert opened the window to see the monks outside open fire at them. "I reckon the monkey boys want us to stay inside."

"Do they know who I am??" Queen Victoria exclaimed. 

"Yeah, that's why they want you." Raelle told her. "The wolf's lined you up for a.. a biting."
"Stop this talk. There can't be an actual wolf." Queen Victoria scolded the girl. A howl erupted the estate. Perfect timing. 

"What do we do?" Rose asked the Doctor. 

"We run."

"Is that it?" Rose retorted. 

"You got any silver bullets?"

"Not on me, no."

"There we are then, we run. Your Majesty, as a Doctor, I recommend a vigourous jog. Good for the health." He grabbed Raelle and Rose's hand. "Come on!". They head up the staircase, the werewolf smashing its way out of below stairs and following them up. "Come on! Come on!" The werewolf nears them, almost catching up when Reynolds turns and shoots. It retreats. 

"I'll take this position and hold it. You keep moving, for God's sake!" Reynolds ordered. "Your Majesty, I went to look for the property and it was taken. The chest was empty." She informed the Queen. 

"I have it. It's safe."

"Then remove yourself, Ma'am." He turned to address the Doctor. "Doctor, you stand as Her Majesty's Protector. And you, Sir Robert, you're a traitor to the crown."

"Bullets can't stop it!" Raelle told the man, not wanting him to die. 

"They'll buy you time. Now run!" The group run off down the corridor. Reynolds shoots at the werewolf, emptying his revolver at the werewolf before it pounces and rips him apart. He screams. Raelle stops, looking back to see the werewolf start to charge at her. She can't move out of fear, fixed in position.

"Elle!" The Doctor yells, grabbing her hand and dragging her inside the room. 

"Barricade the door." Robert ordered, as The Doctor and Raelle push a nearby bookcase against the door. 

"Wait a minute. Shush, shush, wait a minute." The Doctor shushes the group. There is one lonely howl outside the door.  "It's stopped." He places his ear against the door, listening out for the wolf. The werewolf sniffs at the door, then leaves. "It's gone."

"Listen." Rose says, looking around the room. There are footsteps and growls from outside the walls as it walks around the room.

"Is this the only door?" Raelle asks. 

"Yes. No!" Robert rushes to the other side of the room, quickly barricading the other door.

"Shush." Rose shushes the group as they continue to listen. The noises continue outside the walls. "I don't understand. What's stopping it?"

"Something inside this room. What is it? Why can't it get in?" The Doctor wondered, not understanding why the werewolf won't attack them. 

"I'll tell you what, though." Rose said to the Doctor and Raelle. 

"What?" Raelle asked. 

"Werewolf." Rose grinned. 
"I know." The Doctor smiled back. "You and Raelle are the same, getting all giddy over a werewolf." The sisters smiled at one another. "You all right? Both of you?" He asked the pair. 

"I'm okay, yeah." Rose replied, Raelle nodding in response. 

Robert turned to Queen Victoria. "I'm sorry, Ma'am. It's all my fault. I should have sent you away. I tried to suggest something was wrong. I thought you might notice. Did you think there was nothing strange about my household staff?"

"Well, they were bald, athletic. Your wife's away, I just thought you were happy." The Doctor rambled. 

"I'll tell you what though, Ma'am, I bet you're not amused now." Rose tried. Raelle covered her mouth, grinning at her sister. Time and a Place. 

Victoria glared at Rose. "Do you think this is funny?"

"No, Ma'am. I'm sorry." Rose apologised, looking down at the floor, embarrassed.

"What, exactly, I pray tell me, someone, please. What exactly is that creature?" The Queen demanded. 

You'd call it a werewolf, but technically it's a more of a lupine wavelength haemovariform." The Doctor explained, losing Queen Victoria. 

"And should I trust you, sir? You who change your voice so easily? What happened to your accent?" She accused. 

The Doctor paused. "Oh right, sorry, that's-"

"I'll not have it. No, sir. Not you, not that thing, none of it. This is not my world." She yelled at the trio. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.1K 22
One minute Logan Kelly had been living with his Doctor Who obsessed flatmate in Cork, the next he was in a London hospital in 2007, face to face with...
102K 1.4K 95
The Seer adventures with The 10th Doctor.
2.5K 87 16
The Doctor, in his 10th incarnation, meets another traveller again. He and Kate seem to complete each other perfectly. But he doesn't know how perfec...
9.3K 133 102
ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴀɴ (ᴀᴅᴊ.) • ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ; ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇʟʏ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ • ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ. ᴀ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀ...