The Last Voistlervamp [ON HOL...

By LoneReaderCH

the battle against the god of despair and white star finally reached its end and Cale finally got his dear sl... More

Awakening
The Voistlervamp
Oath
A Voistlervamp Mark of Ownership
My Second Blood Bank?
Cale and His Troublesome Sense
A Peaceful Morning
Hidden Library I
Guardian Of A Secret Treasuries
A Reverent of the Past
Author comment!!

Hidden Library II

1.8K 116 21
By LoneReaderCH

Cale look at the long corridor. Though there's a source of light, but the small and ancient torch that holding the light making it surrounding dim so the corridor was giving an eerie feeling straight out of the horror movie making him chill.

He then look at the tall man beside him.'Well, Beacrox is here. Its gonna be fine right?' he took a deep breath and start moving forward followed by the other man.

The corridor was supposed to be from the ancient time but as they walk along it Cale noticed that its still look like a brand new.

Though a little dark, he can see clearly that the wall and the pillar that holding it whole was absolutely clean and neat without any trace of ageing despite having an eerie feeling.

'is it magic?' Cale thought.

After so many turn, they finally saw a door. It was an incredibly huge door made of oak wood. Cale touch the door. There is a magnificent drawing of some kind of strange animals that looks like a turtle.

By the rough pattern, he knows this drawing was hand made and meticulously sculp months after months.

Cale was in awed.

"Who made this? It's a little rough but whoever it is, its amazing!" Beacrox compliment.

Cale was a little took back by the man's sincere compliment. His always fierce and vicious chef also have eyes for an art?  Unbelievable!

But then again this man was use to be an official heir of Molan household after his father even when he already decide to refuse the underworld throne.

Still, they are consider an underworld Lord and also an assassin whom work is in the shadow and need to master all kind of knowledge to blend in with their prey and hunt them smoothly.

Just thinking about it make him shivered uncontrollably. I guess knowing an art also a necessity for an assassin. Cale look at the man again and slowly observing the man facial expressions.

He want to grab his vicious chef weakness for future scamming like his embarrassed look for breaking his character and later make fun of it but it's pointless. The man still have his usual poker face without any hint of changing.

"What?" The man ask after feeling a strange gaze from his side.

"Nothing." Cale reply.

'forget it. He was scary as hell and I really can't tell what is in his mind at all.'

Cale fumble the door surface again searching for a way to open it. While he was busying himself with the huge door, a sharp eyes also silently watching him moving around like a blind man in secret.

Cale look up and saw the torch on the upper right and left side of the door. One of them was straight and the other was slightly crook.

The blue flames on the left was light up normally with straight and gentle wave and the others was moving around strangely. He squint his eyes.

The place seem to be on a reachable grasp 'I guess that's our keyhole?' Cale then straighten his right hand to touch the torch holder but he cannot reach it.

He snorted and start to tip toeing to make his height even with the torch holder.

After so many failure, he feel tired and start gasping for air. He pout and start looking at the other man who is standing quietly with folded hand in his chest for help.

"Would you please?" He ask feeling a little pissed but not daring to boldly showing it.

Beacrox was silent. He look at the red hair beside him who is now sweating with a little blush. He was supposed to feel disgusted just seeing the sweat on his liege face but right now all he can see is his liege tightly cling shirt on his body and the transparency of his wet clothes.

He was a little flutter with the sight in front of him and involuntary replaying the accident awhile ago at the entrance of this supposed hidden library.

'Just what is wrong with him?' he thought and shook his head. His young master still as weak as ever even with his other bloodline was awaken. He sigh and move towards the red hair.

Seeing the man that suddenly walking toward him after sighing making him subconsciously wanna run. One step, two step... Cale feels like  he was about to die due to extreme nervousness.

His heart is beating so wildly and at the three step, the sound stop. There's a huge shadow enveloping him with darkness.

He look up. The man is now standing right in front of him and staring at him. The lack of light making the man eyes become darker and deeper looking like a serial killer. He gulped and subconsciously move backward but the man still moving forward. His back touch the cold wall and he was in a pinch.

In an instant, he was immediately being sandwich between the wall and the man tall body as he close his eyes due to psychological instinct just like a little prey. Scared.

Click.

Creaakkk.

"What are you doing?" The man ask.

"Huh?"

"The door is open"

"Oh.. ahem."

"Yeah thank you." Cale reply expressionlessly and immediately run inside the room.

The man was bewildered. A little surprised with a hint of interested and follow inside with quiet step. He saw the young red hair man was standing straight at the center, not moving like statue. He frowned and immediately quicken his step to his young master.

"Wow!"

The man quicken step suddenly pause due to a sudden exclamation. He look at the new space. It was magnanimous and fancy with various art of every type being display neatly on the marble stand right in front of the red hair field of vision.

Cale was really surprised the moment he step on this room. The room totally at a different level from the old and eerie corridor he walk before. It was full of treasures. Subconsciously his lips was crooked upward a little feeling a little excited.

'This treasure could be sell for profit. I should meet Billos for business later.' In a field of gold mine, Cale previous scaredy cat temperament slowly diminish.

(A/U: Yup, money is great! 😀) 

'no.. I'm not here for treasure right now.' Cale shook his head feeling a little disappointed. There's money right in front of him but he cannot touch it for now due to other business but later, he will.

Cale look around. The room is super luxurious. It have three floor. The first floor was where the glorious art  exhibition is. The second floor is where the armor and various treasure is and the third floor is a library where the treasure book collection of the boulder hero is. His supposed destination for today.

He look up. There's a huge pure diamond chandelier on the ceiling. The floor was made of white Jade and there's a lot of jewel on the wall acting like a small lamp.

'the cheapskate will be jealous and in rage if he saw this.' Talking about his ancient power who is stay silent until now suddenly make him feel a little lost and lonely.

He don't want to admit it but he really miss them. After all the ancient power have always been with him even when he suddenly got kidnapped and brought to the other world to play hero by the bastard god.

He sigh.

He look around and noticed that there is a wooden spiral staircase connecting all of this floor right on the left side. After seeing such a long stairs, Cale suddenly regret his decision to go to the supposed library first.

'Damn stairs!'

He was really tired after so much movement awhile ago and now he have to climb the overly long staircase again just for the books. Tho his other bloodline make his physical fitness better, he was still a half-blood.

He use to be a human and his day was full of lazying around and farming before the awakening accident. He was rarely going out, of course hard activity is no no. Really, habit is not easy to change. He pout feeling a little distress.

'Talk about hidden library.. what bullshit.. it's literally a castle of treasures.'

"Do you need me to carry you upstairs? " Ask the man with indifferent tone.

Cale snorted. "No thanks, thank you." Cale realize the man was always talking informally with him after they arrived at this place. He don't really care since the man has offer, he will also talk informally to him. It's just fare.

Cale touch the stair railing. It was icy cold and smooth and there's a smell of forest wafting from the stairs right to his nose. The stairs make a loud creak sound as he step on it making him startled a little.

'I won't fall right?' he thought while looking towards the many stairs step in front of him. Suddenly the stairs feel like it have no end. Cale sigh.

After a few minutes of climbing, he finally saw his purposed. He was in daze with a little excitement while still keeping his usual demeanor. Even so, a happy feeling could clearly be feel enveloping him like a Halo.

The library that look magnanimous from the ground was actually even bigger than he thought but much little than his private library. It seriously can't be compared to the library in his own room.

Cale was never really like reading books. The reason he read so many books because he have nothing to do other than reading.

Being trapped in his own chamber by his overprotective family, Cale gradually become bored.

He was bored reading the same books over and over again other than farming. So he was a little excited seeing another books other than his previous books.

Subconsciously Cale stretched his hand and drag a blue cover books out from the row. He touched the books cover. Surprisingly, the books also clean without any trace of being abandoned for such a long time.

Cale was amazed. 'Magic is really convenient' he thought. Cale look at the book again. The book have a title on it but he cannot understand it. It was handwritten using a language that he don't know.

Cale open the books page. The word inside also written using the same language. As expected, he couldn't understand it.

He was a little disappointed but decide to brush it off since his purposed is another books and quietly putting the books back to his row.

He look at the magnanimous books shelf that almost reaching the ceiling. There is not many book shelf but there's a lot of books.

He took another one and open it. However it was like before. He can't understand it and put it back. He do the same things to several books and the same conclusion happen.

'What's the point if I couldn't read it.' he sigh.

He walked to another huge bookshelf.

"Where is it? This place is tremendous" he muttered.

"Is there any way for me to easily get the books that I need?." As if answering his questions, a soft and gentle voice suddenly spoke.

"Master, you come?"  Cale flinched. Before he could even stabilize his shock expressions, A huge shadow suddenly envelope him. He look on his front.

The man have a dark and sharp eyes like a knife. His face was expressionless and cold like a murder that was about to kill someone. Cale shivered.

He totally forget that there's another person beside him! He don't even heard any footsteps along the way.

'As expected from the ex heir of Molan household. How vicious!'

"Who are you?"

Cale frown. He don't know who his servant talking to nor see the other face because his eyesight was completely blocked by the man tall and strong body but he know they have a guest.

***

Me://  Aigoo. I read too much bl. suddenly Beacrox x Cale feel quite feasible on my eyes.

You know, Beacrox give me some kind of domineering and cold president vibe.  Alas.. it wasn't supposed to be bl tho..

I feel like my purpose become more and more obscured. Whatever, I feel happy so let's just enjoy it.

Oh sorry for the bad grammar. I can't even check it nor have someone to edit it.. 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 2.3K 26
Waking up as a Chibi... Honestly, at this point in life, nothing can shock that red-haired noble anymore. Obviously not after everything that he went...
9K 419 9
(Dis-continues,Might rewrite it on A03 with same name) It's a Og Cale fanfic about his life at 18 years old until he turned 40 years old & made the d...
139K 8.9K 63
In this Fan fiction Cale henituse, Kim Rok Soo, And Cale Barrow became the triplets of the henituse household, what if there was drama inside the sai...