The Last Voistlervamp [ON HOL...

Por LoneReaderCH

the battle against the god of despair and white star finally reached its end and Cale finally got his dear sl... Mais

Awakening
The Voistlervamp
Oath
A Voistlervamp Mark of Ownership
My Second Blood Bank?
Cale and His Troublesome Sense
A Peaceful Morning
Hidden Library II
Guardian Of A Secret Treasuries
A Reverent of the Past
Author comment!!

Hidden Library I

1.8K 104 8
Por LoneReaderCH

Hye~ I've got ya an update..  but I still writing this on my phone.. lmao.. 😅 anyway, enjoy~

***
Cale and his little family was having a lunch at the dining room. As usual, Cale exclusive chef, Beacrox made a lot of dishes that's mouth watering and make anyone who sees the menu drool like a hungry dog.

There's steak, apple pie, some mushroom soup, rice, vegetables stew, and some Korean dishes that Choi Han introduce and being recreate by Beacrox after so much work but to a genius cook like Beacrox, It's literally nothing and they ate as usual but something seem to change.

Beacrox notice the red hair didn't touch any vegetables. Choi Han also notice the lack of food on his liege plate.

"Cale-nim, you should eat more." Choi Han said while took some sweet and sour fried cabbage with a chopsticks before putting it on the red hair plate.

"Yeah human, you should eat more." And then the race of food passing start especially the veggies dish to the red hair one by one. Cale was bewildered but still accept it but the moment he put it on his mouth, he stop.

Usually his young master is not a picky eater but right now he can see a look of reluctant on his young master face everytime the other family put some vegetables on his plate.

After seeing the food has started to piled up like a mountain on his plate Cale then open his mouth. "This is enough. Thank you." He said so they stop giving him even more food especially the vegetables.

At the end, Cale refused to eat vegetables and pass it to the children. "You are still growing, eat more. This vegetables will make you healthy and stronger."  Cale smiled gently.

The black dragon feels like he was being scam but at the end he choose to blindly believe his human and do as his human says thinking that his human meant him good.

"Okay human. I will eat it so I  can grow stronger to protect you."

'don't. It's enough. i don't want you to ended up destroying the world if you get much stronger! It will be troublesome.' thought Cale while still maintaining his doting and gentle smile.

After settling the food on the children's plate carefully, he prop his face and accidentally make an eye contact with some of his companions. They all looking at him in a sparkling eyes. They seem to be admiring him?

He flinched. But then his intuition suddenly caught a predators sharp gaze from his right side and subconsciously make him shivered. It was a tall man with sharp eyes in white chef outfit. He swallow his saliva silently.

'wha.. what did I do wrong this time? Don't look at me like that. It's too scary!' He sweat.

To cover his uneasiness, he choose to buried his face on his piled up food instead. The food suddenly look unappetizing. He pout and start playing staring game with his food. But the scary predators just won't let him go.

"Young master?"

He flinched and decide to settle with the steak and the spicy kimchi. He stab the bite size meat with the fork and start eating it slowly and quietly like a scolded child. And so the lunch continued as usual.

***

After the lunch ended. Cale told his people that he want to rest and to not disturb him and immediately run upstairs. He want to take a look at the underground library he found before the blood moon accident for more information about his newly awaken bloodline.

He found this hidden library when he was trying to found more book to read and accidentally triggers a hidden lock at the most back of his book shelf left by the boulder, hidden among the book . At first he thought it was such a cliche things coming right  from the novels in his previous world but decide to rebuke it.

This is all because to open it, the blood of the mansion's owner is needed. It most likely the one with the power of the boulder is needed. This only known by him because the boulder told him. That old man told him that he make it so because his precious collection was in there.

Cale thought it was such a vicious way just to keep a favourite books unknown to everyone. It's crazy. The reason why he didn't go in there yet because first, he was scared because the feeling he got the moment the hidden room open is making him sweat.

Second, because he hate pain and to enter it, he need to make himself bleed but then his overprotective family will make a fuss over him later  which making him having  a headache.

Third, because the situation is a little messy lately and he don't even have time to be alone at all. Especially when he accidentally awaken his other blood awhile ago.

Cale sigh. 'why am I so unlucky!?' Cale grief and click his tongue. He then took a deep breath and slowly dipping his right hand into his trousers pocket and took out a fruit knife that he stealthily put before at lunch and meticulously remove his right gloves and posing it just a centimeter close to his palm.

"Okay.. its do or not!" He gulp.

Before the fruit knife graze his palm, a deep voice suddenly sound from his back.

"Young Master! What are you doing?"

It was Beacrox. Cale was startled and accidentally cut his wrist. He hiss in pain.

"Gaps. Young master!" Scream the man and at the same time, Cale loose his step due to shock and stumbled forward and involuntary leaning to the huge shelf with hundreds of books and subconsciously stretch both of his hand to stabilize.

As he about to fall on the shelf, the bright red liquid drip down from his wrist and wet the floor and some flow to his palm. His body is falling uncontrollably and his bloody palm touch the shelf wall. Before he able to sigh in relief, his eyes widen. He touch it. The hidden lock. It was an ancient pattern and it was reacting to him.  Immediately a bright red magic circle brighten and the shelf creak and split into two. And he start to fall again.

'so unlucky!' Cale agrieve.

At the end, he couldn't control his body and immediately fall directly on the floor with a loud bang accompany with a heavy weight on top of him making him hiss in pain. Two body collide on each others top in the dark and tight place. Their position immediately become ambiguous involuntary. It seem the other man got drag by him and fall together.

SLAM!

With the loud sound, the split shelf was close again. Cale groan. The heavy burden on top of him is unbearable. "Gasp, Young master! Are you okay?" Beacrox prop his hands up. Along with the movement, his forearm bulge making his shirt sleeve tightly clinging to his forearm and a well defined muscle could be seen showing it's majesty with proud.

(A/U: OMG so hot!! 😣)

He look down. His young master is lying down under him. His eyes was tightly close and the curled lashes become thicker than usual.

His beautiful sunset hair was spread beautifully on his back and the floor. His white clothes was crumpled a little and his small waist is showing. Glittering white that it dazzle him. He gulp.

'beautiful.' he thought.

He stared at the red hair under him. His young master is a little smaller than him and as if he was bewitch, he eyes couldn't help but to traced his young master body.

The dazzling white skin, a smooth and soft shoulder length sunset hair, a curled lashes was twitching slowly like a butterfly wings, his nose is perfectly shape and high with a little upturn, his lips is rosy and thin looking like it want to be kiss.

He look down again. His young master have such a small shoulder and a slender body, his waist look so small and flexible.

'It will look gorgeous if it was arched.' Beacrox thought and wish to look even lower. Before a sight of  delicious peach disturb his vision, a grunt was heard under him and he forcefully snap out from the unbelievable thought that he have about his young master.

'What is he thinking about his own young master! This is his young master he talk about. The young master that he had watch growing since childhood..' Beacrox feels so ashamed. What a dangerous liege he have. He sigh.

As Beacrox was lost in his deep thought, Cale lashes trembles slightly signing that he was about to regain his consciousness and a moment later, his peach blossom eyes was open.

There's a little water stain in his eyes making him look so pitiful and obedient. His head was buzzing. It seem the fall was a little strong.

He probably going to be injured seriously if not for the warm pillow under his head covering his impact. Cale jolted awake and the sudden movement make his back hurt. He hiss.

"Young master?" Cale stare at the man  that accidentally fall with him awhile ago. His eye sight was blurry but after blinking for awhile, he finally regain his vision. It was Beacrox.

Before his young master give him order to move away, he took a step first and slide sideway with his ass and stretch his strong arm to  his  young  master and help him get up.

Cale accept the stretch arm. He could see a blue vein bulging on the back of the arm. Cale stare dazely at the man big hand.

'won't the vein pop like that? So strong? how vicious.' Cale thought.

"Young Master, your hand!" Cale winch. The wrist was bleeding but not as much as before. Beacrox almost forget that he liege cut his own wrist awhile ago and stare sharply at the red hair beside him.

"It.. it's not what you think."  Cale said while trying to get his clasp wrist out from the man rough hand but to no avail. He was too strong.

"..." seeing his young master strong struggle to get away from him, Beacrox subconsciously tighten his grip even more.

"Hic.." Cale gaps. His eyes teary.

"It's the truth"

*Stare* Cale Sweat.

"I'm sorry" he muttered. hearing the pitiful voice of his young master, Beacrox loosen his grip. Cale let out a sigh of relief

"Hold on.." Beacrox search his body and found a clean white handkerchief on his right torso pocket and held the injured wrist of his young master and bandaged it carefully. Cale trembled a little and just let his chef bandaged his wrist.

"Done. This will do for now." Said him as he tighten the bandage.

Cale stared at the fully bandaged wrist of him. It was perfect and neat. Cale  compliment Beacrox bandaging skill silently in his heart. It was amazing. As expected from the Molan heir.

"But your back.. it seem to be injured as well. But I cannot help you put the ointment here." Cale blush.

'wha? Why do you want to help me putting some ointment?' Cale was flutter about the offer.

"This is just a temporary solving. I will tell the physician after we get back."

"..."

"By the way, where are we?" Beacrox ask.

Cale look around. They were sitting on a place that looks like a corridor. The place is not really that dark because a torch with blue flames was magically light up the moment their feet step on the place.

"A place where the hidden library is." Cale reply.

Beacrox frown. 'A hidden library? But why did he so sure that it was a hidden library? All I see is a dark corridor.' thought him.

Cale got up and look at the darker shade of the corridor. He already caught a little glance of the inside once when he accidentally scratch his hand and accidentally triggers the lock.

Just one look at the inside already making him chill. So he don't want to even step in it. If not for the boulder uncle grimace he wouldn't know that there was a hidden library in it.

The reason why he go to the hidden library first because he couldn't meet with Lord sheriff yet. He's pretty sure the chaos already know by her. He know as someone that is the oldest among his comrade, she probably know the most.

Another reason is he was lazy to walk to the black castle. He could have teleport there but the only mage here is Raon, a child and Rosalyn who's not here right now since she left for her kingdom right after lunch.

But the boulder also the ancient hero, and since the hidden library is his personal collection, there must be a treasure and its close by. So why not? There must be information regarding his bloodline in it among his collection.

"Let's go."

***

Sorry fella my grammar suck but as long as you could understand it, it was fine. I will try hard to correct it.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

27.6K 2.3K 26
Waking up as a Chibi... Honestly, at this point in life, nothing can shock that red-haired noble anymore. Obviously not after everything that he went...
134K 9K 63
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. Note: Thi...
103K 6.4K 28
Amused, Barrow smiled and conjured more magic capable of blowing up the room and both Barrow and Cale to dust as well. "I'll be taking your young mas...
31.9K 2.1K 13
It was supposed to be a fine morning as usual after the war with the white star and the sealed god however that particular peace was broken once agai...