Her Professor

By sugarNspice81

"ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰᴇꜱꜱᴏʀ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴄᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ʜᴍ," "ꜱᴏ ᴡᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ" *** 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓜�... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Epilouge One
An Extra Smutty Chapter
Bonus Epilouge
News!

Epilogue Two

73.7K 1.7K 465
By sugarNspice81

*Artemis Mariano*

*Three Years Later*

My three year old giggled, playing with the bubbles in his bath - Atlas Joseph Mariano. Ella loved the Greek mythology names, she wanted to keep it going, but the middle name is her father's that she gave to him.

He was the spitting image of me but his eyes were like his mothers, chocolate doe brown eyes. It was like god heard Athena when she was begging and hoping for a brother.

Athena was ecstatic when she learnt that she would have a little brother, their relationship was close even at her young age of nine now.

"Do you want to go see mama, Piccolo Principe (little prince)?," I chuckled, standing to grab his towel.

He giggled, nodding his head enthusiastically. Draining the water in the bath tub, I wrapped the towel around his small body and lifted him from the tub.

"Papa," Athena called out, walking into Atlas's room.

"Are you ready, Principessa?," I asked, laying Atlas down on his changing table.

"Si, Papa," Athena answered, making her way over to us as I dressed Atlas in his outfit for the day, "Hi, Attie!," Athena giggled, pinching his cheeks softly.

Atlas's eyes lit up, giggling with his sister and I shook my head smiling at the pair, my heart swelling in my chest looking at my children that I was blessed with.

Finishing getting Atlas dressed, I fixed his hair before grabbing his diaper bag. Resting Atlas on my hip, grabbing Athena's hand, we walked out of the house and to the car.

Buckling Atlas in his seat as Athena slid in on the other side of his brother behind the driver's seat, I closed his door.

Jogging around the car, I slid into the drivers seat, starting the ignition and pulling out of the driveway.

Ella had meetings to attend this morning while I had my class to teach. I had no interest in waiting until five in the evening to see my wife, I was dying to see her now, and surprise her during her lunch break seeing as my class finished early.

After four years together she still had me wrapped around her small finger, my heart still fluttered every time my eyes laid on my pretty girl.

We had officially tied the knot and she took my last name after Atlas was born.

Her entire pregnancy I stayed by her side most of the time, I never allowed her to fly so while she worked in the office I took the meetings that were over seas or in other states.

Achilles visited when he could, very close with both my children, but it was not as much as we wished but he had companies to run in Italy which we more than understood.

Parking at the company, I stepped out of my vehicle opening Athena's door for her before I walked to Atlas's side, unbuckling him from his car seat.

"Mama," Atlas giggled, jumping in my arms, "Where's mama?"

"We are going to see her, Piccolo Principe," I chuckled, kissing his forehead.

Athena grabbed onto my hand as we traveled inside the large building. The employees stopped, smiling and nodding their head in greeting which I gladly returned.

Making my way to the elevator with Atlas in my arms and Athena holding my hand, we stepped onto the elevator pressing the button for the thirty-sixth floor.

The doors slid closed and the elevator moved, floor after floor until we finally reached our destination and the doors slid open. Walking out with my children, I walked towards Anna's office.

Anna's head snapped up from her computer, her eyes landing on us and she gave us a wide soft smile.

"Athena bean," Anna chuckled, standing to give Athena a hug which Athena gladly returned, "Atlas, my favorite handsome man," Anna cooed, pinching his cheeks.

Atlas giggled, reaching his arms out to give her a hug which she gladly accepted, taking him into her arms. My wife grew close with Anna over the years along with her husband and their child who was two years younger then Athena.

Anna was basically their aunt, every weekend they visited our home for a dinner including Arnold and Eleanor.

"She is in her office," Anna smiled, "I can watch Athena and Atlas for a moment if you want?," She asked softly.

I nodded, smiling, "Thank you," I chuckled, "I need to kiss my wife."

Anna chuckled, rolling her eyes and I made my way out of her office, entering Ella and I's office, locking the door behind me. Her head snapped up in alert, my pretty little wife.

A wide smile etched on her lips as she stood from her chair, my eyes gleamed with happiness seeing her protruding stomach, we had only four months left of her pregnancy - a little girl this time.

A family of five now.

My steps were light, walking towards my beautiful wife and gathering her in my arms. My lips made contact with hers without a second thoughts, her eyes fluttering shut as she sighed in content.

My hand traveled to her perfect ass, tapping lightly in approval as she parted her lips, licking the seems of my own. My heart thumped wildly, jumping to get out of my chest as our lips moved in a heavy nasty kiss.

My cock twitched, grunted as I ground my hips into her, our tongues fighting a battle as I massaged hers with my own.

"Artemis," She breathed against my lips, panting heavily as she stopped the kiss.

"We have a few minutes," My lips curled into a smirk, my fingers playing with the hem of her dress, "Let me fuck my pretty wife, hm?," I rasped, bucking her dress up.

My hands grasped her things, lifting her from the ground as I sat her on the edge of her desk, she gasped looking at me with wide eyes and flushed cheeks.

My hands were quick sliding her black laced panties to the side, unbuckling my belt and slacks. I slid my slacks and boxers to my thighs, my erect throbbing cock bouncing out of the confinement of the fabric.

Her legs wrapped around my waste, her arms around my neck and I placed my head in the crook of her neck.

I glided my cock through her already dripping slit, coating my throbbing member in her arousal.

"Fuck, please," She begged, her voice sultry from the lust.

I lined the tip of my cock with her entrance, my lips kissing along the soft skin of her shoulder and I thrusted inside of her, grunting as her walls clenched around my cock, so fucking wet and soft, tight.

I gripped her hip with one hand as my other slid between us, circling her sensitive bundle of nerves. Her head dropped back, her hand covering her mouth to silence her loud moans and my lips moved along her throat.

I pummeled inside her delicious cunt, her walls pulsing rapidly around my cock, I could feel her wetness, smell the sweet aroma of her arousal, coating my cock and dripping down my sack.

"Look at you taking my cock so well, Preziosa," I husked lowly, kissing along her jawline, "Was my wife's cunt needy for my cock, yeah?," I grunted.

"Yes, oh god," She moaned lowly, her eyes rolling back, "Harder, please," She mewled.

"Who am I to deny my wife of what she desires, hm?," I teased, smirking against the crook of her neck.

I picked up my pace, pummeling my cock deeper inside of her, filling her to the hilt with hard deep strokes each time. Her walls clenched around my cock and my balls tightened, my stomach recoiling as my orgasm neared.

"Fuck," I groaned, breathing heavily, "I'm going to cum, Preziosa," I breathed lowly, "Cum, my pretty wife, drench your husband's fucking cock for me, yeah?"

Her legs trembled around my waist, the pad of my thumb pressing harder against her clit, moving in fierce circles as I thrusted deeply inside of her dripping cunt.

Her loud moans muffled by her hand and her hips bucked, her pussy clenching tightly as she released, coating my cock with her cum. I stilled, biting down softly on her shoulder as my eyes flutter shut, releasing a throaty groan as I came inside of her.

We took a moment, catching our breath, my cock going soft inside her cunt. I pulled out, grabbing some tissues on her desk as I cleaned us both up before tucking my cock back into my boxers and fixing my attire while Ella did the same.

"I love you, Darling," Ella wrapped her arms around me, smiling.

"I love you more, pretty girl," I chuckled, grinning.

I took a seat in her chair, pulling her into my lap to where her back was pressed against my front. My hands moved to her small protruding bump, caressing the bump softly as I kissed behind her ear.

A knock at the office door sounded and I sighed, helping Ella stand to her feet as I did the same, making my to the door as I unlocked it, swinging it open.

"That must have been some kiss," Anna chuckled looking me up and down, assessing my attire, bouncing my son on her hip.

"It was," My lips curled into a smirk, giving my wife a sly wink as she stood beside me, her cheeks flushed.

"Mama!," Atlas squealed, his arms reaching out for Ella and bouncing with excitement.

Ella smiled widely, taking our son into his arms the same time Athena came out of Anna's office and made her way towards Ella.

"Mama!," Athena beamed, wrapping her arms around Ella's waist, hugging her softly.

Anna smiled one last time as she closed the door to the office for us. We made our way to the couch, taking a seat as Ella kissed all over Atlas's face and he laughed, giggling loudly and Athena ticking his sides, playing with her brother.

My hand combed through my wife's hair, feeling the silky smooth strands slide through my fingers as I smiled, I sat silently watching them as they talked and laughed, thinking about how we led up to this moment.

Looking at my small family and mostly at the pretty girl who is the mother of my children and my wife, I couldn't be more grateful that I had, I was blessed.

"Why are you looking at me like that?," Ella smiled shyly, looking up at me.

I shook my head, smiling as I tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear and kissing the crown of her head.

"I am just madly in love with you, Mrs. Mariano," I chuckled, "Can I not stare at my pretty wife, hm?," I raised my eyebrow in a playful manner.

"You can," She nodded, her brown eye gleaming with happiness, "I love you, Mr. Mariano," She kissed my cheek softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...