The New World

By ohana627

I'm still new to writing stories. but try and read you might like it. This is about a boy named Y/N l/n who w... More

Welcome to the new World

Iris

58 1 1
By ohana627

Previously

" Good then. I'll let you call on my powers then. But only a little bit of it. I want to see what exactly you're capable of before giving you more of it. And I don't wish to see a cute boy like you dead just yet." She said with a small smile on her face but with still no emotions. " Now go and wake up. I left a little surprise for you."

Then I woke up back at the nurse's office and I turn and I see my right arm. " Of what the fu-"

Now

Y/n: -ck." As I see that my right arm now  had black markings all over it in a lighting shaped pattern.  I get off the bed fully and head out to the gymnasium.

As I'm walking I see people here and there walking around the school talking about theories of what's happening. But I just ignore it. There's no point in really trying to figure it out now. What's happened has happened.

When I reached the gymnasium I saw most of the teachers and students. The P.E. teacher Mr. Davis. Was trying to get everyone's attention and calm them down

Mr.Davis: " Now I get that you're all scared and reasonably so but as of right now we are safe and will continue to be safe as long as we stay in this building." He continued this with some success. I ignored this and looked for Dean.

Eventually I found him trying to reassure some of the other students. I decided to let him because he seemed busy and I feel like I'm just gonna be in the way instead of helping. As I left I thought about trying to find a way to leave. Even though it's dangerous I wanna see what the powers are capable of and the only way is to go out into the unknown danger. As I'm walked out of the entrance I see that the school grounds have been untouched by the giant creatures. I ignored them for now as I walked around.

After a bit of walking around the school grounds I was just about to head back until I heard a scream.

???: "Someone please help!! Anyone please!"

I quickly ran to see what was happening and saw goblins. 4 of them were on top of what appears to be a female student ripping her clothes off. 

(a/nThese goblins are basically like the ones from Goblin slayer.)

I quickly ran there and kicked a goblin off of her and quickly grabbed another one throwing him off. That was when I realized…

 I fucked up. I felt something piercing my lower back. I looked behind me and saw that a goblin had stabbed me with its sword. 

Y/n: "Aghh!!" I quickly punch the goblin causing it to stagger away. But the blade is still in me. I then see the goblin jump at me and I try to concentrate and try to use darkness but with the stab wound and the sword still in me it was hard to concentrate on anything but the pain. As the goblin got closer the world started to slow down.

Ashley: Didn't I just give you some power to use and yet you're about to die to a measly goblin? I suppose I'll have to help you. Though it will just be this one time don't expect anymore help from me.'

I heard Ashley say in my mind. I then felt my body turn cold and saw that a dark aura was surrounding me. And images of abilities came rushing into my mind. I quickly grabbed the goblin by the neck with superhuman speed. I then thought of something and focused my darkness to absorb and eat its life force. The goblin quickly started to decay at an accelerated rate. Within seconds all that was left was just a withered husk. I then took the sword out of my back and saw that the wound was healing and that it didn't even hurt. And I looked to the other three goblins and saw that they were backing away. I made darkness spikes and shot them at the goblins and the same as the previous goblin they withered away in the matter of seconds.

???:w-w-what just h-h-hap-ppen?

I turned around and saw the girl her upper shirt was torn apart with only a little bit of thread holding it together. I quickly went to her and gave her my hoodie that I was wearing.

Y/n: Here put this on it'll cover you up… just ignore the blood stain.

I then get a close look at her she had blond hair and blue eyes

( I do not own this picture or know who does.  P.s sorry i'm not the best with description)

Y/n: are you hurt anywhere?

???: N–no I'm fine thanks to you.

Y/n: anytime can you tell me your name?

Iris: it's I-iris

Y/n: nice to meet you Iris my name is Y/n. Now we should head inside where it's safer.

I smiled at her and grabbed her hand helping her up.

Third pov

When Y/n did this he didn't see Iris eyes were full of admiration and love… too much some would say…. As the two head back Iris held into Y/n arm pulling it to her chest and leaning on to his shoulder. Y/n didn't really mind this because of what she just went through and is trying to give her comfort in any way possible. If only he knew what would be in store for him.

Y/n POV
After bringing Iris to the others and telling what had occurred. A lot of the students were terrified at this and I was to some extent but for some reason i'm still mostly calm. The teachers forbid anyone leaving the second floor of the building and they put teachers at the stairways to make sure the students wouldn't try to leave

–5 hour Time Skip–

After an eventful morning we saw I was in a classroom with Dean and Iris. Dean pacing back and forth and Iris still held onto my arm. I didn't really mind much considering what was about to happen to her…. And that she was also attractive… like really attractive. She was apparently a senior at our high school. Anyway while I was looking at my stats. I noticed I leveled up. I also decided to see which stats did so I clicked on the stats

Y/N L/N
Level- 3
Vitality- 5
The life force for oneself

Constitution - 5
The durability, and the handling of pain, poison, heat, cold, etc

Stamina-5
The endurance of oneself

Strength- 4
The physical strength of oneself

Dexterity- 5
Reaction speed  and skills with your hand

Agility- 5
Stealth and flexibility of oneself
Perception-5
The use of ones five main senses

Sense- 5
The use of sensing other beings energy

Energy- 5
The amount of energy one has

Ability power- 8
The amount of strength the ability is capable of

Ability control- 4
The precision and range of an ability
Abilities- Darkness, {Hidden Ability}

Capability-98%

Skill points: 5

I saw that I had 5 skill points…. and a hidden ability. I tried to click on it but wouldn't do anything. So instead I decided to just increase some certain stats

Y/N L/N
Level- 3
Vitality- 5
Constitution - 6
Stamina-5
Strength- 5
Dexterity- 5
Agility- 5
Perception-5
Sense- 6
Energy- 7
Ability power- 8
Ability control- 4
Abilities- Darkness, {Hidden Ability}
Capability-98%
Skill points: 0

(A/N: so I'm back tbh I didn't think anyone was gonna read this story and so I was gonna let it be but as it turns out there are a few people who are. And that's enough for me to write either for 100 people or just to 1 if someone is wanting to read my stories I'm will ing to write. So thank you. I'll start to write as much as I can when I have the time. I hope you enjoy.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.7K 101
Idk I will try my best to write a good story, my writing skills are very bad and I will try to stay on the main story line of aot, I might mess up so...
767K 35.5K 87
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
11.6K 625 37
16 year old Y/N L/N is stuck in the foster system and placed with a family of six siblings. His life soon gets the shock of a lifetime when he is bes...
2.3M 71.2K 99
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...