WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGERS...

By cutegir2002

A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because hi... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
New story
48
49
50
51
52(M)
53
54
55
56(End)
Special chapter ♥️

16

7.5K 404 59
By cutegir2002

"Wow it's so beautiful"tae spoke looking at the decorations with daze....

"Hmm...a beautiful place with a beautiful person"kook spoke as he had tae's hand and started to walk towards the table.....

He pulled the chair and said..

"Here my majesty"kook spoke motioning tae to sit....tae giggled with a hand wave...

"Thank you pleseant"tae spoke sitting on the chair making kook chuckle....as he walked to the car to take their food....he came back with a basket which had the take outs .......

He one by one placed all the dishes on the table.... tae's mouth watered seeing so many delicious food....he licked his lips joining his hands look at all the items....kook saw tae drooling over the food which made him chuckle....

"This looks so delicious"tae spoke and kook nodded his head in agreement....

"Than start eating what are you waiting...."kook spoke as they both held the chopsticks digging in....

Just as they took their first bite both moaned at the taste of the food....they just silent ate their food as both were hungry....kook because he has been working whole day to make this date perfect while tae because he was hungry.....there shouldn't be a reason to be hungry sometime right....

Both were glancing at each other passing soft smiles.....tae signed as they were finally done....both were finally full eating such tasty things....

"This was toooo tasty"tae spoke looking at kook who smiled sheepishly....

"You are not full yet right because there is still something left"kook spoke...

"There is something more....what is it tell me tell me"5ae asked leaning on the table....

Kook put his hand in the basket as he pulled out two cans"drinks",he spoke showing both the cans to tae who was first surprised but giggled loudly seeing kook holding two cans of banana milk and strawberry milk....

"Seriously kookie.... banana milk and strawberry milk"tae asked looking at kook who shrugged giving the strawberry milk to tae and opening banana milk for himself

"So what....I don't like beer or wine or any other alcohol that much"kook spoke sipping and humming at the sweet taste....

"You know I seriously don't think you are a mafia...like which kind of mafia leader drink banana milk"tae spoke chuckling taking a sip of strawberry milk.....

"Aah.... about that there is no connection of being a mafia and liking alcohol....and you still haven't seen that side of mine baby boy"kook spoke as he leaned on the table staring right in tae's blue berry eyes.....

"And I am really eager to see that side of you....Mr jeon"tae spoke leaning on the table as well... making kook to shake his head with an amazed chuckle....

"I seriously think you belong to the mafia world sweet heart...."kook spoke ...

"I believe that too...cheers "tae spoke as they tossed their cans....

They finally find their drink and tae thought it was  the end....but I'm reality it was not....

"Now...?"tae asked...

"Come"kook spoke as he held tae's hand and lead him to some steps away from the table....and tae was once again amazed by the site he saw....there was lights all around him....there were fairy lights on a tree ....it was looking more beautiful as the sun has set and the stars were shinning in the sky.....

(Ignore this two people).....

"Don't you think you had taken my words too seriously....like this is too much"tae spoke looking at kook just to find hi staring at himself holding so much adoration in his eyes....

"Hello back to earth Mr jeon"tae spoke waving his hands Infront of kook who shook his head to come back to the reality....

"You were saying something"kook asked scratching the back of his neck being a little embarrassed.....

"Yes...I was saying don't you think yoo did too much arrangements"tae spoke pointing the front....

"No... it's nothing...I wanted to do more...but the time was very less"kook spoke with a disappointed face...

"Really....you think this is less...oh my god...this is too much koo"tae spoke walking towards the tree....

"No it is not...my deserve more than this...and I am more than willing to bring the world under your feets sweet heart"kook spoke as he interwined their hands....

Played a romantic song from his phone...circled his arms around tae's waist pulling him close....tae placed his hands on kook's shoulder....

"Why do you love me this much"tae asked staring at kook...

"I don't know..."kook spoke

"Huh?"tae asked as he titled his head...

"I don't know why I love you....I just know....I love you that much...that I can get killed or can kill anyone for you"kook spoke as he softly pecked tae's forehead.....they both danced slowly in each other's embrace....

****

"It was the best date...thank you koo"tae spoke as they reached their house...

"No need to thank me sweet heart...."kook spoke as they both stepped out of the car walking inside the house...

"Well for this beautiful date....you deserve a reward"tae spoke as kook's face lit up...

"What reward"kook asked...but smiled widely as he got a long peck on his cheeks....

But when tae backed away he faked a pout...

"I thought I will get a reward here"kook spoke pointing at his lips ..

"You are flying too much"tae spoke as he flicked kook's forhead walking inside the house...kook following him smiling like a fool....

But both of their smile dropped when they saw a furious Joon glaring at them with a nervous Jin beside him....both looked at each other....and walked inside the living room standing Infront of namjin...

"What happened hyung....why you look so angry"tae asked...but felt scared as Joon glared at him...

"What are you Jungkook"Joon asked with a stern voice...

"Huh?"kook asked being confused....

"I asked what occupation you do"Joon asked emphasizing every word...

"I am a business man..hyung"kook spoke this made Joon more angry...

He threw the gun infront of kook making taekook's eyes to get wide...

"Which kind of business man have a gun with them..."Joon asked pointing at the brand new gun jjk uncarved on it in golden color....taekook gulped...

"Hyung that-"tae tried to speak but Joon stopped him but lifting his hand Infront of him....

"I don't want any nonsense explaination...just tell me the truth Jungkook...or leave from this house...and never come around any of us... especially tae"Joon spoke In a cold voice....and just hearing this kook shook his head....

He can do anything but can never let tae away from him so he did what he thought was right....

"I am a mafia hyung....the mafia leader jjk"kook spoke with confidence even tho he was hella scared...

"What"Joon asked with a confused face...

"And why are you living here....what is your motive"Joon asked with a raised eyebrow

"I...I am here because.... because I love tae...and he wanted help in uniting you and yoongi hyung so ...I am trying to help him"kook spoke looking at Joon whose face turned cold...his expression were in readable....neither Jin nor takook were understanding what he is thinking....

"You are a what....a mafia ...and you are here to unite me and yoongi because you love tae"Joon spoke looking at kook with a blank expression...

And kook swear he has never in his life felt nervous because of someone's gaze....but today he was nervous... nervous of what would be joon's reaction...will he ask kook to leave this house and never come Infront of tae.....

Seems like this is what people say that love changes a person to that core that he can't even imagine....he took some deeps breaths to clam himself...when he felt a hand holding his ....he looked at tae who was standing now close to him interwining their heads...as he gave a soft squeeze to kook's hand....

Kook felt a sudden calmness and confidence rushing in his body...he understood no matter what will be joon's reaction...tae won't leave him....

"Ok...I see...and how can I trust you that you truly love tae and isn't fooling us"Joon spoke making taekook to look at him...

"Hyung believe me....I am guaranteeing you I love tae more than myself....and I promise to always love him and protect him...you can even take a test on how much I love tae ....I won't deny that"kook spoke ....

"Ok....we are surly taking your test than....come inside"Joon spoke....Jin and taekook looked at each other being confused on whom Joon is calling...

And when people entered inside the mansion their jaw dropped on floor ...their eyes were wide as they were too shocked to understand what was happening....

------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger....*evil laugh*

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

How do you think has came....🤨🤨

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 20.7K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
606K 37.4K 42
"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you will surely run away right?" "N-No I won'...
428K 23.3K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...
513K 23.6K 59
A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to marry their son's to other's....and so th...