EVIGHEDEN ||Yizhan Fanfic|| O...

Od Script-Symphony

Omega prince Xiao Zhan was sealed all his life by his father because of his difference and was made a tool of... Více

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Alpha Prince Wang Yibo
Chapter 2. Omega Prince, Xiao Zhan
Chapter 3. New Home
Chapter 4: Void
Chapter 5: Too Cold
Chapter 6: Submissive Just For Him
Chapter 7: The Always Future Changes
Chapter 8: Finally Falling
Chapter 9: A Complete Different Being
Chapter 10: The Predator Becomes the Prey
Chapter 11: Beware of Your Thoughts
Chapter 12: Wave of Power
Chapter 13: Know Your Foes & Your Allies
Chapter 14: He Knows, Perhaps Too Much
Chapter 15: Possessiveness
Chapter 16: What is Love?
Chapter 17: Something Feels Wrong
Chapter 19: He Wrote his Fate...So What?
Chapter 20: Erupting the Balance
Chapter 21: Erupting the Balance II

Chapter 18: He Sees Everything But Not Everything?

402 52 7
Od Script-Symphony

Third prince Wang Yibo practically gaped at the person in front of him, face hidden by a bamboo hat with white long veils and a sword grasped at his side.

His attention was drawn to the barn full of their supply. "How should I thank you for your efforts?  You have saved my men from malnourishment?" He was earnest in his plea because this mysterious person had struggled and returned their barn, beating the Prince to the task.

"I don't need anything from a prince,"

Wang Yibo batted an eyelid, inquisitive. "Do you have a prejudice against nobility, or do you have a grudge against me?"

The mysterious stranger shook his head. "I have nothing against you. I'll be on my way," He turned to go.

"Wait, I didn't get your name, I will make sure the King rewards you handsomely," Wang Yibo catechized, and the man froze, staring intently at the front gate as a royal chariot hopped in.

"Master," the stranger murmured, but Wang Yibo heard it too well, but he didn't have time to contemplate what he meant as the chariot door opened and the fourth prince of Downton ventured out.

Wang Yibo flocked over to him instantly, grabbing the Beta's arm and staring him down. "What are you doing here?"

Prince Chaoxing sniggered. "You may not want me, but fate has brought us together, and I'm overjoyed to see you unharmed after your Omega had been hyperventilating,"

"What about my omega?" Wang Yibo was trying to ascertain when the familiar creamy sweetness of his mate's scent nuzzle his nostrils and the Omega prince of Frigon emerged out of the carriage. As those wintry gazes met with his, Wang Yibo practically felt his eyeballs ripping out of his sockets. "What are you doing here?" His tone was coarser than he had envisaged.

Xiao Zhan bowed slightly. Did he irk his Alpha by showing up? "Do you not wish to see me, My Lord?"

"Not till I return!" Wang Yibo hollered. "How did you persuade father to let you come here? It's quite hazardous, yet he allowed you to come here!" He had no idea he was releasing apoplectic pheromones until the Omega purred in acquiescence behind his veil.

Xiao Zhan advanced, wrapping his arms around Wang Yibo's midsection and resting his head on the prince's chest. "I'm sorry for causing you concern, but I became troubled,"

In a heartbeat, Wang Yibo was circling his arms around the Omega's slim waist and drinking in his scent. gods! Wang Yibo had no idea how much he missed having the Omega in his arms until he felt so invigorated." I'm sorry for snapping," he pulled the Omega back and kissed his forehead. "You must be exhausted, come,"

They shifted, and Xiao Zhan finally spotted the man in the veil. Xiao Zhan had no idea he was grasping Wang Yibo's arm as abrupt anxiety clutched him.

"Are you okay?" While glancing at the mystery person, Wang Yibo inquired worriedly at how strongly the Omega was clutching his arm.

The mysterious man saluted and ducked his head in respect "I'll be on my way, third Prince," he announced as he walked away, and Xiao Zhan watched him until he was out of sight.

Why did he sense he'd seen that man before?

"Do you know who he is?" Wang Yibo queried, but Xiao Zhan quickly shook his head.

"He seems familiar, yet I've never seen him before," Xiao Zhan said as Wang Yibo escorted him to his tent.

*~*

He waited, standing outside the prince's tent when he had been dismissed but he didn't want to leave, not yet, and soon,  Haoxuan finally spotted who he was waiting for, heading toward his way. He cracked a tiny smile but the Omega ignored him.

With a sigh, he grabbed the Omega's wrist, pulling him.

"What are you doing!" Jiyang clamored.

What was he doing? Haoxuan left that question unanswered and dragged the Omega to his tent and pressed him against the wall, instantly capturing his lips in a kiss.

Jiyang stiffened, his brows furrowed in astonishment, and he shoved Haoxuan off him, quickly wiping his lips with the back of his palm. "What on earth do you think you're doing?" He yelled petulantly.

Haoxuan's eyes were racked with guilt as his Alpha was shunned by their Omega. "Did you not miss me as much as I missed you?"

"No!" Jiyang responded immediately, his gaze darting everywhere but the Alpha's.

"You don't mean it," Haoxuan uttered.

Jiyang grumbled in exasperation and summoned the bravery to look the Alpha in the eyes. "You know you shouldn't be doing this. Don't you already have an Omega? You can't go around kissing me, not anymore!"

"I'm not interested in him. Why don't you get it? It's you I'm after, and I need you to let me in again, Jiyang!" He pleaded, but Jiyang simply shook his head. He didn't want to go through this again.

"Don't bring it up again; we've already discussed this Haoxuan. It's just not going to happen; perhaps we'll meet again in another lifecycle when the odds aren't stacked against us " Jiyang sighed and lowered his shoulders in complexity. "Leave this Haoxuan alone. He's going to make you happy and give you things I can't give you, so forget about us." His eyes glittered with unshed tears as he turned to leave. "I'm sorry," he mumbled as he walked out of the tent, leaving Haoxuan opting at his back.

*~*

"Omegas are not permitted on fort!"

The prominent and abrasive tone caused Xiao Zhan and Jiyang to halt, their attention instantly resting on General Luku seated opposite the Prince, and all eyes on the dining table reeled to them.

"I think you're mistaken, General Luku; that's not just any Omega; he's mine," Wang Yibo said. "Xiao Zhan, come here,"

Xiao Zhan approached Wang Yibo and took the empty seat beside him, while Jiyang stood behind him.

General Luku looked from Xiao Zhan to Jiyang, the two Omegas."These are war zones, and Omegas are not permitted in camp, and no exemptions have been granted."

"There is an exception when it comes to the consort of the third Prince, after all, Father authorized him, unless you have a problem, General Luku?"

The General's drill-like focus shifted to Prince Chaoxing, and he sneered. "Not at all, your highness. He would be shielded at all costs. We're hungry, so let's eat."

His inability to keep his eyes off Xiao Zhan made Wang Yibo almost appear to be a fool in love. Was he getting more exquisite? When Xiao Zhan turned to gaze at him, he flinched. Caught in the act, Wang Yibo instantly glanced aside and grabbed the goblet of wine on the table, bringing it to his lips, but it was ripped away from his hands by the Omega next to him.

Everyone promptly gave up eating and stared in total disbelief at the pair.

"What is it?" Catechized Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan placed the goblet of wine on the table. "It's tainted," he declared nonchalantly, alarming everyone as they gasped out, while Wang Yibo felt as if his entire life raced before his eyes as he gazed at the cup that was brought to him. He was almost dead?!

"What do you mean poisoned, Omega?" General Luku inquired, his tone devoid of trepidation.

"General Luku, he has a name and status!" Wang Yibo's eyes clouded as he rose from his seat. "Get the servants," Came the calm instruction.

While whispers erupted within the tent, Wang Yibo remained discreet and waited, and shortly, every servant in the camp was brought inside. He raised the goblet to their faces. "Did you try to poison me?"

They exclaimed and sprang to their knees. "We wouldn't dare!" Came the chorus response with their heads dipped.

"I feel there has been a blunder here, Prince Wang Yibo. You can't believe the statements of an Omega who just arrived, how can you be so certain it's poisoned?" General Luku spoke up.

Wang Yibo chuckled darkly, and his Alpha pheromones surged dangerously, making nearly everyone quiver. "General Luku, if you don't wish to drink from this cup right now, you will cease alluding to my consort as an omega," his tone sank lower than usual, and the General swallowed and clamped his mouth. He returned his attention to the servants. "I'll offer you a chance to bring yourself forward, or I'll fish you out myself, and it won't be pleasant,"

Terror engulfed the servants as they looked among themselves.

"Very well. I will see to it that you and your families are executed for revolutionary against the empire." Wang Yibo asserted dismissively, followed by the servants imploring and crying till one of them crawled and bestowed before the prince's feet for mercy.

"I was forced to do it. My family is innocent, please!" He cried passionately.

"How daring!" General Luku sprung from his seat, pounding his hand against the table. "How dare you try to poison the Prince!"

"Please take mercy on me. I didn't intend to do it. I was compelled to!" The servants begged for mercy.

"Who was it?" Wang Yibo inquired.

"It was a woman, I-I-I've never seen her before," he mumbled. "She threatened to kill my family if I did not obey her commands. Please, your highness, spear me!"

Wang Yibo frowned. "A woman?"

"Yes, your highness, she claimed to be the princess of Xenia," the servant began, but General Luku grabbed his arm and hauled him up.

"What are you speculating? How could the princess of Xenia arrive here unnoticed?" He tightened his teeth in wrath.

"Unless she has escorts and vassals from our Kingdom in this camp," Prince Chaoxing expressed his thoughts. "We have a renegade among us; it might be quite a few or someone in a superior position,"

"Then we must make every effort to apprehend them as quickly as possible!" The general went on. "Your highness, you should leave this to me, I'll take care of this!"

At that, he let go of the servant's arm and he was dragged away from the tent with the general immediately following.

Wang Yibo took hold of his Omega's hand and walked out of the tent.

Dinner was forgotten.

*~*

Double Update, Stroll Down!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

38K 3.1K 39
Soulmates? Strangers? Somewhere in between? Who are they to each other? Wei ying didn't know how he should address his ex-husband Lan Wangji when he...
124K 5.7K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
3.6K 357 18
This story line start where 'Fire Fly' end, as Immortal Lan Yi predicted that Wangxian couple will be ascended Godhood within six month. When the sa...
54.1K 4.7K 60
A vampire mirthless, dreary and heartless...and a common boy...full of life...sweet, caring and kind. what happens when they meet ....?....I am here...