Twice's Private Manager

By okaylikesmomo

You are hired by JYPE to be a manager for Twice, in charge of their more personal requirements. For fear of s... More

Chapter 1: First Concert
Chapter 2: Dahyun's Night
Chapter 3: SaChaeng Adventure
Chapter 4: Second Concert
Chapter 5: Massage
Chapter 6: Airplane
Chapter 7: MiMo Tease
Chapter 8: Rollin
Chapter 9: Workout
Chapter 10: Learning
Chapter 11: Texas
Chapter 12: Private Jet
Chapter 13: Sharon
Chapter 14: Improvement
Chapter 16: DubChaeng
Chapter 17: Used
Chapter 18: MiNayeon
Chapter 19: Feelings
Chapter 20: Punishment
Chapter 21: Final Checks
Chapter 22: Final Checks P2
Epilogue

Chapter 15: Photography

5.2K 66 11
By okaylikesmomo

As soon as the concert ended, you and the rest of the Twice members were quick to leave the venue. It was decided that the girls would get taken back to the hotel as soon as possible to give them more time to rest up. You ended up in a van with Sana and Nayeon sitting next to you and Momo sitting with Jeongyeon in front of you. Sana was being a bit extra clingy on the ride home.

The two of you haven't had a chance to speak tonight ever since she walked out on you in the storage room. You weren't mad at her or anything like that, but she still felt bad about it. Funny enough, Sana usually had no issue teasing you, in fact she generally liked to tease you. The difference this time was that she didn't intend to do it, and you think this is why she felt bad about it. Either way it was somewhat adorable.

"Sana."

The cute girl turns to you, still holding onto your arm.

"How are your parents?" you ask.

She subconsciously tightens her grip on your arm, "oh they're fine, I just didn't want them to worry after hearing about the cancelled flights."

"That's good to hear," you say, giving her thigh a little pat.

"Y/N I..." she begins softly before frowning and stopping, struggling to find the words.

Before she can say anything else, Nayeon speaks up next to you.

"My gosh Momo people won't stop talking about you."

Momo turns in the seat in front of you so that she's facing the back row.

"Hmm? Talking about me why?" she asks.

Nayeon holds her phone up and starts scrolling, "look at the comments on Twitter, fans are posting nonstop about you."

You look more closely at the phone and see endless pictures of Momo posted, especially ones of her silver outfit and her black outfit.

"Once are so thirsty for you, Momo," you laugh. "Oh look there are some of Mina."

Momo is smiling while looking at the posts, "oh this one of Sana is so cute!"

She points to a picture of Sana pouting and pretending to be upset, probably at one of the signs during the encore.

"Oh I remember that, Once had a sign that said something about Sana Mr. Taxi," she giggles.

Nayeon keeps scrolling when Jeongyeon stops her.

"Wow Tzuyu looks so pretty in that one!"

You all stop and look more closely, it was a picture taken from below of Tzuyu with the stage lights shining behind her, making it look like she was glowing. Momo and Sana let out little ahh's while Nayeon screenshots the picture.

"I love looking at all the fancams and pictures Once take," Nayeon says as everyone leans back into their seats. "The video clips where you can hear them yelling because one of the members interacted with them are so wholesome."

"You know what's not wholesome? All the fans talking about Momo's ass," you tease the girl.

Everyone laughs except Momo who whines, "not all of them do that."

"Yeah," Sana laughs, "the ones who don't are the ones talking about your boobs."

"Poor Momo," Nayeon teases. "It must be so hard having such a hot body."

Momo joins in on the laughter.

--

When you arrive back at the hotel, Momo and Nayeon head off together. You figured they would probably end up spending the whole night together. You walk with Sana and Jeongyeon, the former walking with her arm interlocked with yours. The three of you arrive at Sana's room first, and she looks up at you probably hoping that you would come in with her. You consider it, but you decided you wanted to catch up with Jeongyeon tonight, so you let go of Sana's arm and give her cheek a kiss before wishing her a good night.

She looks up at you with a hurt expression about to say something, but she doesn't. She enters her room and you leave a mental reminder to make up with her later as she probably still felt bad, and in turn it was making you feel bad. She closes the door and you turn to catch up with Jeongyeon who was still walking to her room.

"Mind if I join you for a bit?"

She looks over at you, "sure."

The two of you enter her room.

"So, we haven't spoke much lately, what's on your mind?"

She sits down on the bed and pauses, "were you serious about what you said in the van about Momo?"

You're taken aback by the question, "Huh? What do you mean?"

"Those posts Nayeon showed us, I've never really paid attention to the comments."

You sit down on the bed next to her, "there are many posts like that about you, about Momo, and about every other Twice member, too."

"Are the comments actually that lewd though?"

"Give me your phone and we can take a look," you say.

She hands you the phone and you look up some Twice threads, pulling up comments about Jeongyeon. You had the phone back to her and she starts reading.

"Oh wow, some of these are... intense," she says as she scrolls through. "But aren't they only saying these things because we are Twice and they are fans?"

"Well, that's probably part of it," you answer. "Although, the nine of you are incredibly attractive, regardless of your Twice status."

She looks skeptical, "yeah but you are just saying that, how would you know what people who don't know us would say?"

"Trust me, you girls have exceptional bodies," you say. "Especially when you compare yourselves to the general public, and well it's kinda part of your jobs to look amazing."

"I don't know... do we really stand out that much?" she asks, still not believing your words. "I feel like most of the work is just done by our stylists, they could probably make anyone look amazing."

"Do you really want to know?" you ask.

She thinks about it for a moment before nodding her head, "yeah, but how?"

"Hand me your phone again."

She hands it to you and you open the camera app.

"And take off your clothes."

She looks up at you with a confused expression, "wh-why?"

"You have questions, do you want answers?"

She hesitates for a moment, but then she follows your instructon and begins stripping. Once she's just in her underwear she sits there and looks at you.

"Keep going," you say.

She pauses, but ultimately continues and removes the rest of her clothes. She was now sitting on the bed completely nude with her legs crossed and her arms covering her chest.

"Why am I doing this?" she asks you.

You step closer to her and gently move her arms away so that her large tits are in the open. With one hand you cup her massive tits. She was up there in Twice for size, although she didn't show them off as much as some of the others. You step back again and hold up the phone, taking pictures of her chest.

"Spread your legs."

She was embarassed and confused but she listens and does as you say. She spreads her legs wide so that her pussy is exposed. You take a few pictures of her pussy before taking her hand and pulling her up from the bed. You turn her around and push her back gently so that she is bent over the bed and you snap a few pictures of her ass from behind. You turn her back around so that she's facing you again.

"Here," you say while handing her phone back. "If you want true, unbiased comments, post these pictures online and see what people say. Your face isn't in them so they will have no idea who you are."

She sits back down and looks at the phone in her lap, "I... I don't know if I can do it."

You start walking to the door, "I'm not forcing you, it's completely up to you if you want to do it, but it will give you the answers you want."

You leave her room and start walking back towards your own. Once you get there, you decide to take a quick shower and change into some more comfortable clothes. You walk out of the bathroom wearing just a towel and sit at the desk in your room, opening your work laptop. You are about to check your email when you notice your phone has a notification.

JY: I posted them

You quickly get dressed and head back to Jeongyeon's room. You tap the keycard and enter to find Jeongyeon was sitting on the bed, still completely nude.

She looks up at you and holds her phone up, "I haven't checked if there were any comments yet."

You take the phone from her and refresh the page. There were already a few comments on the pictures. You look at Jeongyeon who was sitting on the bed looking up at you expectingly, before looking back at the phone and reading the replies. You start to smile.

"Well, they definitely like what they are seeing... umm... maybe it's best that you just take a look," you say before handing the phone back.

She takes the phone and starts reading the comments. Her eyes open wide, then her mouth opens, then she looks a bit disgusted, and then back to shocked.

"These people are... quite descriptive," she says as she reads.

"And these are people who have no idea who you are," you say as you sit on the bed next to her. "Fans are definitely horny for you, and not just because you are a Twice member."

She looks at you and you can tell she is feeling a lot more confident in herself.

"At times I've had my doubts about whether or not I would finish this tour," she says. "With only one stop left, I think I am going to make it."

You smile as you reach your hand up to play with her tits again, "good, New York Once would be so sad if they didn't get to see these beauties."

She laughs before reaching her hand over to your lap, rubbing the outside of your pants, "do you really like my tits that much?"

"Did you read that third comment? That's what I want to do."

She recoils and looks at you with disgust, "the thing with the banana?"

You start laughing, "wait not the third comment, the one before that."

She also laughs, "ohhh that one, well no one is stopping you."

You reposition yourself and climb on top of Jeongyeon as she ends up laying on the bed, "I fucking love your tits," you rumble before sticking your face into her cleavage. Her tits were so soft, it felt like your face was between two clouds. You squish them together with your hands as you shake your face back and forth. You take a couple of minutes to just exist between her tits, pushing them against your face, getting lost in them, before lifting yourself up again and sliding down the bed until your face was in front of her pussy.

You spend a few minutes eating her out, using your hands to keep her meaty thighs pressed together with your face between them. You can hear her moans as you start to more aggressively eat her pussy. Jeongyeon didn't care for soft, lovey-dovey sex, she only cared about the physical act. While you loved the emotion behind the act with some of the other members, it was nice to occasionally just revert back to some good old fucking, and luckily that was what Jeongyeon liked.

Once you are content with how wet her pussy is, you stand up between her legs. As you're standing there, you lower your pants slightly and bring one hand up to stroke yourself slowly while the other hand rubs around her folds. You grab her lips with your hand, pushing and pulling them in every direction. It was kinda mesmerizing, playing with the Twice's Jeongyeon's body however you wanted. At times you forget just how lucky you are. You drop your pants all the way to the ground and are about to put it in her pussy when she stops you.

"Wait, grab my phone again," she says while handing it to you. "Record it."

You oblige. With one hand you point the phone down at her pussy, and with your other hand you guide your cock to her entrance. You hit the record button before plunging your cock into her body. She moans out as you start fucking her on camera. You watch the act through the phone screen, almost like how fans record their concerts.

This concert, however, was much more intense. You loved the jiggle of her thighs every time you fucked her, it made you want to see more. You pull out and flip her around so that she's bent over the bed with her ass up. You bring your cock to her entrance again and resume fucking her, this time from behind. You loved the jiggle of her ass cheeks and you made sure the phone was picking it up. Then you zoom in between her ass cheeks, recording the way her pussy gripped your cock and conformed to the shape every time you pulled back.

The camera focused on her asshole as your cock was contorting it whenever you thrusted into her pussy. It was an area you have very rarely touched as it seemed to you that Jeongyeon wasn't comfortable with your mouth going there. In fact, in the beginning she wouldn't even let you eat her out, it took some time before she was willing. Some girls aren't comfortable with it, but it was no issue for you; Her comfort was still your main concern, and if one day she changed her mind you would love nothing more than to pleasure her.

You fuck her from behind for a bit longer before switching it up again. You position her on her side at the edge of the bed with one leg up in the air. You put that leg on your shoulder as you step up to her, crouching down slightly to give you better access to her pussy. You push in, making her moan loudly. You pick the camera up and start fucking her again. She was louder in this position, and you were pretty sure you were hitting her g-spot.

You point the camera up so that it's focused on her tits as they bounce with each of your thrusts. Her huge tits were flying aound as you fuck her relentlessly. Her moans picked up and you could tell she was cumming. You wanted to record her face while it happened, but you decided not to since you had a feeling you knew what she wanted to do with the video.

As she recovers from her orgasm, you continue to fuck her pussy. You never stopped, you were using her body like a toy and you knew that she was okay with it. You push her leg down so that she gets turned over onto her back again with her legs spread wide as you feel yourself about to cum. You fuck her hard and fast, keeping the camera pointed at her tits which were flying all over the place now. It was difficult to hold it steady, but you tried your best.

Right before you are about to burst, you pull out and start stroking yourself over her body, pointing at her tits. She realizes what you are trying to do and slides down the bed and onto her knees on the ground so that her chest is closer to your cock. You pump with one hand while the other hand records as your cock starts shooting strings of cum onto her tits. You stop the recording and start taking pictures of your cum covering her tits. She stays still as you take them, the cum slowly sliding down and leaving streaks on her body.

You fall to the ground next to her, sitting down to catch your breath a bit. It was pretty rare that you got to fuck Jeongyeon, but it was a nice change of pace. There was never any emotional baggage to worry about, it was generally light and relaxed, entirely focused on just your bodies.

"I know some places online that love cum on tit pictures."

"Oh yeah? Do you think I should post there?"

"Well it's up to you, it would definitely be a treat," you say as you watch your cum drip off her tits and onto her thighs.

"In that case, shouldn't I have more pictures?" She says as she repositions so that she's sitting down on the ground with her legs spread. "Maybe they also like cum in here?"

She starts slowly rubbing her pussy. Using her fingers, she spreads her lips, exposing her body to you. She brings her hand up to her chest and rubs your cum around until her chest is shining and her hand is coated. Then she brings that hand back down between her legs and inserts her middle finger into her pussy.

You pick up the phone again and start recording. With one hand you hold the phone up, and with your other hand you slowly stroke yourself back to hardness, matching her movements. You could hear the wetness of your cum and her pussy together, and it doesn't take long for you to get hard again. You put the phone down to the side and reach forward, grabbing her legs and pulling them backwards so that she's laying on her back on the floor.

You get on your knees between her legs and guide your cock back to her pussy. You push in slowly, she was much more wet this time after spending the couple of minutes touching herself. You pull back and forth again, getting your body moving again. This time, your hands were free from the phone, so you reach up and with both hands you grab her tits.

"Fuck they're so big," you moan.

She places her hands on top of yours and presses down so that you are squeezing hard onto her tits. They conformed to the pressure, taking whatever shape your fingers forced. You keep playing around with the soft cushions while you start speeding up your thrusting.

"Fill me up good, I want to feel full," she moans. "I want to feel it gushing out."

You start fucking her harder, and you can feel how much her tits are jiggling in your hands. You squeeze tighter, and you feel her hands squeezing yours. They were so soft, you start to lose yourself in her body. You don't even know how long it went on for, but you start to feel your orgasm coming already as you lose sense of time.

You let go of her chest and place your hands on her sides, giving yourself a better grip of her body. This is when you start thrusting at full speed, holding her body steady with your hands. It was glorious, the way her tits were bouncing up and down. You couldn't believe just how much they could move. You get right to the edge of your orgasm, pumping steadily and holding it for as long as you could.

You pause your thrusting to try and delay your orgasm. Then you thrust hard and fast again, before pausing once more. You keep the cycle going. Pause, thrust, pause, thrust. You could tell she loved it as her head was tilted backwards with her mouth wide open. One of her hands was gripping her tit while her other hand was rubbing her clit.

Eventually it becomes too much and you start to fill her pussy up. You stop thrusting and quickly pick up the phone again, pointing downwards at your cock. You held it halfway in her pussy and recorded the pulsing without moving your hips. Once you stop cumming, you slowly pull out and a glob of cum trickles down. You stop the recording and start taking pictures as the white liquid covered her pussy lips.

"It's beautiful."

She laughs and brings her hand to her pussy, rubbing the cum around her lips to coat them even more. She sits up so that she's squatting in front of you, making more of your cum pour out of her pussy. She puts a finger in, feeling around, before pulling it out and letting the cum drip out of her body. She stands up and holds her pussy spread, shaking her lower body a bit to make your cum drip on to the floor.

"Something about knowing it was on camera made that really fun," she says as she takes her phone back and looks at the pictures. "Now where did you say I should post these?"

--

As you wait for the flight to New York to start boarding in a private lounge with just the Twice members at the moment, you notice the girls look pretty tired. It has been a long tour, and there was just one stop left. Despite them being tired, you could feel they had a bit of excitement as well, probably because the finale of their North American stretch was so soon. You remember how Jihyo described it: bittersweet.

You had just bought a couple of waterbottles and were walking back to take a seat. You couldn't help but notice Sana had been trying to get your attention, you hadn't had time to talk to her yet. She did however look to be in a bit of a better mood right now as she was sitting with Tzuyu and Mina and the three of them were chatting. It made you wonder what they were saying. Next to them sat Momo, Nayeon, Jihyo, and Jeongyeon, who were also conversing. Now you wondered if Jeongyeon told any of the girls about the pictures.

"Can I get one of those."

You look to your side and see Chaeyoung smiling up at you. She pats the seat next to her, gesturing for you to join her. Next to her sat Dahyun whose light makeup gave her a very soft glow. You sit down next to them, handing Chaeyoung a bottle and offering Dahyun one as well.

"How are you two feeling, did you sleep alright?"

"We slept great!" Dahyun answers cheerfully.

You look at her for a moment, "we?"

She starts blushing, "I mean, I slept great and I assume Chaeyoung also slept great in her own bed."

Chaeyoung, who was completely unphased by Dahyun's slip up, starts laughing and stands up, "I'm going to the bathroom, be right back."

You move over so that you are next to Dahyun and wrap your arm around her, "oh don't be so embarassed, it's not like I don't already know about you two."

Dahyun leans on you, her head resting on your chest, "you're right, but still."

You lean down slightly and kiss the top of her head, "I'm sorry I haven't had much time lately," you say as you stroke her hair softly, remembering how sad she got last time you had neglected her.

"Don't be, I completely understand," she says. "Plus as you already know, I have Chaeyoung still."

You chuckle, "I'm glad the two of you are having fun."

Dahyun lightly rubs your thigh, "what if instead of us two it was us three?"

You pause, thinking about what you want to say, "Dahyun, is that actually something that you want?"

"Yes it is," she says as she sits up and looks at you. "Do... do you not want to...?"

You grab her hand, "of course I want to, I just want to make sure it's something you want and that you aren't just doing it for me."

She looks confused for a moment before she starts laughing, "wait, is this because of Sana and Momo?"

"Well... they did mention..."

Dahyun laughs again, "Y/N they've been trying to get me in a threesome since before you even joined us, it's not like this is some new idea."

"So this is something you thought of yourself and not because of what they said?"

"It's true that I want to pleasure you and make you feel good," she says before she starts to look down at her lap and blush again. "Ever since that one night, I've wanted to... you make me want to try... new... I don't know what I'm saying anymore."

You give her hand a little squeeze, "Dahyun, I know what you mean, and it's completely normal."

She looks up at you and smiles, "thank you for making it so easy even though I make it so difficult."

Chaeyoung returns from the bathroom and sits next to you. She pulls out her phone and her airpod case.

"Hey Chae, do you wanna have a threesome with Dahyun and me tonight?"

She doesn't even look over as she puts her airpods in and starts watching something on her phone, "yeah sure."

Dahyun starts giggling, "at least she makes it easy."

--

You are about to board the plane and Momo was demanding that you sit next to her for this flight.

"You've sat with everyone else but me, it's my turn," Momo pouts.

"That's literally not even true," you laugh. "I'll sit with you though, happy?"

She smiles and gives you a hug before the two of you enter the plane and enter your seats. It wasn't a private jet, but the plane was nice. The seats were paired up and offered plenty of privacy. The plane was already in the air, and the flight was only a short two hours.

"I have a confession," Momo says to you as she takes off her shoes and puts on some slippers. "I've been jealous ever since I saw you with Dahyun on that one flight."

You wrap your arm around her waist, "you know you could have just asked, I would have said yes."

She leans on your shoulder, "I know, but aren't you scared of getting caught fooling around on a plane."

"Well, I haven't been caught any of the other times yet."

Momo gets off your shoulder and turns to you, "wait, how many members have you...?"

You think back, "well you know about Dahyun, then there was Chaeyoung, and then Mina on that private jet."

Momo is looking at you in disbelief as she fumbles with the privacy screen, "you are unbelievable."

"We still have this flight," you say as you reach your hand between her legs and begin rubbing her pants.

"Yeah yeah yeah hurry up and take your cock out, we don't have that much time," Momo says aggressively, "I'm joining this club today."

You didn't need to be told twice as you pull your pants down to your knees. Momo immediately reaches a hand over and starts stroking you. Her movements were skilled as she was being quick but also making sure that it felt good, stimulating the entire length as your blood rushes to your cock. Once you are hard, Momo lets go of you and reaches into the complimentary toiletries bag, pulling out a small tube of lotion.

As she applies the lotion to her hand, you reach over and tug at her pants. She lifts her bum up for you, and you pull her pants down and she sits back down. You bend forward and stick your face between her legs. The position was awkward and you didn't have the best access, but it was good enough for you to stick your tongue out and give her clit a nice lick. You feel pressure on the back of your head as Momo pushes you down into her pussy, and you happily oblige, trying your best to take as much of her lady parts into your mouth.

You loved the taste of her soft pussy on your lips, but it was short-lived as you feel her hands pulling you back up. Momo grabbed your face with her hands, and you couldn't help but notice how distractingly good her hands smelled right now as she pulled your face to hers and the two of you started passionately kissing. As your mouths collide and squish against each other, you feel her hands let go of your face.

You quickly learn that the feel of her touch was even better than the smell. The lotion made her hands, which were already naturally soft, feel like a blanket wrapped around your cock. You involuntarily gasp out at her touch.

Momo noticed your reaction and was trying to contain her smile as she hushed you, bringing her free hand up to your mouth. That gorgeous smell once again filled your senses as she began slowly pumping you. It was hard to describe, like a mix of floral and vanilla, but you were completely enthralled by it. You could hear the sound of her hand working your cock as she stared at you with those deadly eyes. She removes the hand from your mouth and uses it to caress your balls gently while her other hand starts speeding up.

You would have loved to sit there and just let her work your cock for as long as your body would hold on, but you also wanted to reciprocate the feeling. You slide a hand between her legs and begin lightly rubbing her pussy. Your saliva was partially responsible, but you could tell that she had gotten even more wet by watching your reaction to her touch. Once your fingers are coated with her fluids, you slowly insert both your middle and ring finger into her pussy. You stare at her as her mouth opens wide and her hands temporarily stop moving. She composes herself after a moment and continues her work on your cock, her mouth still O shaped as you begin to move your whole hand back and forth.

You curl your fingers upwards and apply pressure as you move your hand. You've made Momo cum countless times before, you knew exactly what made her tick. You could feel her hands becoming inconsistent as you finger-fucked her, but you didn't care. You lean forward and start kissing her neck, moving your hand even faster. You go all the way in until you are knuckle deep in her and you press around, stimulating her pussy the way she liked. As you kiss her neck, you could feel her body breathing intensely as she tried to avoid making noise.

The closer she got to her orgasm, the worse the handjob got. It was a tradeoff you didn't mind as it brought you joy seeing how much she was enjoying it. You lift your head up from her neck so that you can watch her face. Momo had her eyes shut tight as her face contorted in pleasure. Her hand had let go of your balls while her other hand was now gripping your cock very tightly without moving.

It only takes a bit longer before you feel her start cumming. Thankfully the engines masked the sloppy noise of your fingers in her pussy as you felt her juices spilling all over your palm. You remove your fingers as you feel her body calming down and start rubbing her clit slowly and gently. You lean forward and kiss her lips, which she returns languidly.

As you wipe your hand on the warm towel that the airline provided you earlier, you smile watching Momo regain her senses. She takes her own towel and wipes the excess liquid from between her legs before pulling her pants back up.

"I love you so much," she whispers as she gazes at you with her big eyes.

You reach your arm around her again as she bends at her waist and brings her mouth to your cock. You watch the back of her head as it bobs up and down on your cock. Your eyes move over to her back as her top was being lifted up slightly, her gorgeously toned back peeking out. You slide your hand up the back of her shirt, feeling the muscles of her back as she sucked your cock. You slide your hand down and into her pants, resting it on her ass and enjoying her blowjob.

Watching her cum moments ago had turned you on like nothing else and you were already close to cumming as well. It helped that Momo probably gave some of the best head in Twice, using her tongue to perfection while she sucked you off. You still don't know where she learned it, but you were glad she did. Your hand goes from resting on her ass to gripping it tightly as you are merely seconds away from exploding in her mouth.You quickly consider your options as you felt yourself getting very close.

Remembering what she asked for a few nights ago, you make your decision. Right before you are about to cum, you press down on the back of her head so that her face is pressed against your crotch. As your cock starts discharging globs of cum into her mouth, you notice this time she doesn't struggle with your length. She holds steady as you fill her mouth up. You let go with your hand, but she remains glued to your cock as the last drops come out. She slowly lifts her head up, keeping her lips tightly wrapped around your shaft.

As her mouth leaves your cock, not a single drop of your cum spills. She smiles at you before opening her mouth, showing you that she swallowed it all. She leans into you as your arm wraps around her body and you hug her tight.

"We should sit together more often," you say.

--

A/N:

Quick update! I'm not exactly sure why, but I had a bunch of fun writing this one and went considerably over the ~5000 words I aim for (close to 6000 here). I hope the Jeongyeon fans enjoyed this one. I had initially planned for her thing to happen in NY, but I changed my mind as I realized a bit of a confidence boost type thing would make sense before NY instead of after The Momo thing was very spontaneous as I saw some really hot Momo posts and just well... yeah.

DubChaeng is next (most probably) and I've been playing with this idea in my head for quite a while so there are a few hints for it in previously chapters, excited to get it into words. I won't spoil anything else but I still have a couple of the next ideas planned out already for both short term and long term.

Please continue to leave comments or suggestions or requests or whatever you feel like, or just keep reading. Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 374 29
Jihyo, the CEO of a big and flourishing company, hires Sana, a new low-level employee. After encountering each other outside of work, Sana witnesses...
80.1K 3.2K 33
Yuna(You) and your team are part of the mafia. One day there were death threats posted on social media attacking the girls of a girl group TWICE. JYP...
4.6K 229 9
(Twice's Jihyo x FemReader) After graduating from high school, it's time for college. You and Jihyo have been friends since their first year of high...
273K 10.2K 44
You are a hater of kpop. you don't like them anymore. But all of your friends love Kpop. Someday, a situation brings you to be a manager a girlgroup...