Arrange marriage 💜❤️

By PriyaGupta818

STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she... More

💓introduction 💓
✨chapter 1✨
✨ chapter 2✨
✨ chapter 3✨
✨ chapter 4✨
✨ chapter 5✨.
✨ chapter 6✨
✨ chapter 7✨
author notice
✨ chapter 8 ✨
✨ chapter 9✨
✨ chapter 10✨
✨chapter11✨
✨ chapter 12✨
✨ chapter 13✨
✨chapter 14✨
✨ chapter 15✨
✨chapter 16✨
✨chapter 18✨
✨ chapter 19✨
✨ chapter 20✨
✨ chapter 21✨
✨chapter 22✨
✨ chapter 23✨
✨ chapter 24✨
✨chapter 25✨
✨ chapter 26✨
✨chapter 27✨
✨chapter 28✨
✨ chapter 29✨
✨ chapter 30✨
✨ chapter 31✨
✨ chapter 32✨
✨ chapter 33✨
✨ chapter 34✨
✨ chapter 35✨
✨ chapter 36✨
✨ chapter 37✨
✨ chapter 38✨
author.
✨ chapter 39✨
✨ chapter 40✨
✨ chapter 41✨
NOTICE
✨ chapter 42✨
✨ chapter 43✨
✨ chapter 44✨
✨ chapter 45✨
✨ chapter 46✨
✨ chapter 47✨
✨ chapter 48✨
✨ chapter 49✨
✨ chapter 50✨
✨ chapter 51✨
✨ chapter 52✨
✨ chapter 53✨
✨ chapter 54✨
✨ chapter 55✨
✨ chapter 56✨
✨ chapter 57✨
✨ chapter 58✨
✨ chapter 59✨
✨ chapter 60✨
✨ chapter 61✨
✨ chapter 62✨
✨ chapter 63✨
✨ chapter 64✨
✨ chapter 65✨
✨ chapter 66✨
✨ chapter 67✨
✨ chapter 68✨
✨ chapter 69✨
✨ chapter 70✨
✨chapter 71✨
✨ chapter 72✨
✨ chapter 73✨
✨ chapter 74✨
✨ chapter 75✨
✨ Epilogue ✨
✨ Bonus chapter ✨
✨Not an update ✨
✨New Book ✨

✨ chapter 17✨

73K 2.4K 83
By PriyaGupta818

Dhal rahi, pighal rahi
Yeh raat dheere dheere
Badh rahi hai pyaar ki
Baat dheere dheere
Choodiyan gunguna ke kya kahein sanjna
Yeh choodiyan gunguna ke kya kahein sanjnaRaat ki raat jagaaun
Mujhe haq hai
Chand poonan ka churaun
Mujhe haq hai

Piya.. piya...
Piya piya bole mere jiya
Tumhein haq hai
Tumhein haq hai
Tumhein haq hai

______________________________________

She was coming towards her room after talking to her mother. She is walking so slow because she is nervous because of his words which he said to her in afternoon.

She slowly open the door of their room and enter inside,she saw he was sitting on bed, she turned around and closed the door. He was noticing her all moments. He stood up from bed and started taking steps towards her slowly,he was looking at her with his intense gaze. When she saw him coming towards her, she started taking step back but her back collided with door.

He come towards her and stood in front of her, she is shivering under his intense gaze. He put his hand on door beside her locking her inbetween him and the door.

Music: Haye rama yeh kya hua
Kyun aise humein satane lage
Tum itni pyaari ho samne
Hum kaabu mein kaise rahein
Jao humko to aati sharm hai
Teri aisi adaa pe to fida hum hain

She look in his eyes which is showing so many emotions. She knows what is going to happen today.

He bend down and trace his lips slowly on her earlobe. He trace his lips From her earlobe to her jaw then he Stop near her lips. She shuddered feeling his breath on her lips ,he move his face more towards her lips, he was about to kiss her but she turned her face to left side so his lips landed on her jaw, he smile in her skin, he know what she is feeling right now.

He move his face away from her to see her face, her eyes is closed, her lips parted, her breathing is uneven causing her bosoms to move up and down. Feeling no movement she open her eyes to look at him he was looking at her. She got shy. Her face turned red. She pushed him and ran towards balcony then stood there facing her back to him.she put her hand on her chest and clutched her nuptial chain in her hand. Her eyes closed, lips have small yet shy smile.

Tauba meri tauba yeh bhi kya sitam hai
Aisi zid karne lage
Jaane tumne kya kya socha aage aage
Hum to ab darne lage
Arre socha hai yeh ke raat aur din
Tujhe pyaar karenge hum
Darte ho kyun ho jaaneman
Mere pyaar se

He smile at her shyness and moved towards her. He stood behind her and slide his hand on her waist pulling her more towards him. Her breath got stuck, feeling him this close. He put his face in the crook of her neck and started leaving wet kisses on her neck.   Shiver ran down her spine feeling his lips on her skin. She tightly clutched his arm which was on her waist and rested her head on his chest.

Her breaths are getting uncontrollable because of his torture, a moan escape her mouth when he bite on her neck and started sucking that area swirling his tongue on her skin.

  He turn her around holding her from shoulder. She was looking down she don't have courage to look in his eyes, he put her hair strand behind her ear. Her hair is flowing from air which is coming from outside. He slowly traced his fingers on eyes then on her nose, he parted her lips with his fingers, by now her breathing is uneven. She is shivering under his touch, he slide his fingers on her neck he was about to reach her cleavage she got out of his hold, before she could again run away he hold her wrist and twisted it behind her back and pulled her towards him with a jerk that her soft bosoms collided with his hard chest.

She got goosebumps all over body when her bosom got pressed on his chest. He can feel her bosoms moving up and down against his chest.

Kaali kaali zulfein gori gori baahein
Mujhko tadpane lagi
Honth bheege bheege
Nasheeli yeh aankhein
Pyas ko jagane lagi

Chhodo bhi aisi baaton ko
Roko na raahon ko
Ho modo na meri baahon ko
Jaane do na

He slowly closed the distance between their lips by taking her soft petal like lips in between his lips and started kissing her softly. He took her upper lip in between his and started sucking and licking it, then he did same with her lower lip. He is taking his time to devour her lips. Feeling her breathless he broke the kiss, he look at her face, her face is flushed, her eyes are closed her breathing is fast. Her heart is beating very loudly even he can hear it.

She slowly open her eyes and look in his eyes,then he said in his sexy voice because of heavy breathing stop me before i cross my limits.

She was still looking at him then she slowly whispered make me yours.

He got shocked listening her words.he again asked are you sure.

Haye rama yeh kya hua
Kyun aise humein satane lage
Tum itni pyaari ho samne
Hum kaabu mein kaise rahein
Jao humko to aati sharm hai
Teri aisi adaa pe to fida hum hain

She nodded her head shyly and look down. He smile looking at her and picked her in his arms bridalstyle. She immediately hold his neck and hide her face in his neck. Her breath is falling on his neck making him hard.

He moved towards bed and put her on bed. He removed his t shirt , her eyes were roaming on his body she realised what she is doing she look away, he smile at her and hover over her. He kissed her forhead, then her eyes then he took her lips in a passionate kiss, she also started kissing him back , broking the kiss he started giving wet kisses on her neck, she moaned his name when bite her neck hardly then lick it while swirling his tounge on her skin , he unpinned her duppatta and throw it on floor. Her cleavage came in his view, he dip his face in her cleavage and started leaving wet kisses, he was kissing, sucking, bitting her cleavage.

It's getting to much for her she immediately turn towards left and hide her face in pillow. Her milky white back came in his view. He untied the string of her blouse and trace his palms on her whole back, he put his lips on her back and leave wet kisses all over her back. He move his mouth near her hook and started playing with her hook with his teeth. Her hold on pillow got tighten.feeling his teeth on her skin.

After getting satisfied with her back he open the hook of her blouse.
He turn her towards him, he slowly slide the blouse from her shoulder, exposing her shoulder infront of his eyes. He kissed all over her exposed shoulder, she again close her eyes feeling his kisses on her skin. He remove her blouse fully and throw it on floor. She got goosebumps on her body when her nipples came in contact with air. She immediately put her hand on her breast hiding it from his eyes in shyness. Her heart beat is very fast.

He hold her hand and remove them From her bosoms. He put his palm on breast and squeeze it. She moaned his name loudly when he started pressing her both breast. He groan feeling her soft flesh in his palms and said fuck you are so soft.

Her cheeks turn crimson red hearing his remark. He took his one nipple in his mouth and started twirling his toungue on her nipplein response She arched her back in pleasure. He was sucking her one breast, and he is playing with the other one by pressing and kneading them between his palm.

When he got satisfied with her one breast so he moved to other one and started sucking her. He bite her nipple hard to which she hissed in pain. She kept her hand on his hair and unconsciousily push his head more on her breast. He smile in her skin, he felt happy that she is also enjoying this intimacy between them. He move back from her and sit on his knees while looking at her body, she is all flushed looking like a mess ,his mess.

He put his hands on her waist and trace the waist band of her lehanga with his fingers.he look in her eyes for permission to which she nodded her head. He remove her lehanga and throw it away. He look at her body, feeling blessed to have her, he took a long breath and said God you are so beautiful.

He move his fingers on her bare thighs sensually, her breath got stuck in her throat feeling his finger close to her womanhood. He put his palm on her womanhood and said started circling her clit over her panties.

She started trembling feeling him playing with her most sensitive part. He remove her underwear and kept his palm on her clean shaved womanhood. She moaned his name feeling his touch direct on her skin. He groan and said already so wet for me.

He put his thumb on her clit and started  moving his thumb in circular motion. he enter his finger inside her vagina,she moaned in pain. She got stiffed then he said slowly relax jaan it's just me relax your body. She got relax listening him, he started moving his finger inside her more fastly, she was moaning his name in pleasure clutching the bedsheet tightly. A knot started building inside her stomach, she started clutching his finger inside her he got know she is on her climax so he started moving his fingers more fastly and rubbed her clit with his thumb.
Her legs started shaking because of this much pleasure. She loudly moan and release.

He remove his finger outside from her and stood up from bed. She felt him moving away from bed so she open her eyes and look towards him there he is opening his button of his pant directly looking in her eyes. She got shy so she turn her face other side.

He removed his pants and boxers together, his hard member is touching his stomach.

He came on bed and settle himself inbetween her legs, he bend down and took her lips in his mouth for another kiss. she moan in his mouth when she felt his member touched her throbbing core. He broke the kiss and said it'll pain a little just relax your body hmm. She nodded her head and next moment she screamed his name loudly in pain when he enter inside her in one go. Tears started flowing from her eyes. He didn't move inside her for sometime,so that she can adjust his size. He kissed her tears away. He was kissing her here there in order to distract her from pain. She look towards him, slowly whispered you can move now.

He kissed her forhead and started moving inside her slowly,she clutch his bicep tightly digging his nails in his skin. Soon pain turned into pleasure.

They both got lost in world of passion and full of pleasure.

After reaching to climax, he give her 3-4 hard thrust and release his seeds inside her. She moan when she feel his warm liquid inside her. He lie down on her  breathing heavily,she rubbed his back in order to calm him down. He got up from her remove himself from her, she hissed because of that.

He asked are you okay.

She nodded and closed her to sleep.he got up and went inside the bathroom to clean himself he come out wearing trouser. He moved towards her and cleaned her carefully with a wet cloth, then he make her wear his shirt. After cleaning, he lie down beside her taking her in his arms he went into dreamland.

______________________________________

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 268K 36
"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if he was a GHOST, but he kept looking at he...
549K 18.2K 42
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...
132K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
137K 10.7K 17
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...