𝐒𝐥𝗼𝐰 𝐃𝗼𝐰𝐧 || 𝐆𝗺𝐤𝐱...

By mehhhtrin

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧', 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐛𝗼𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝗼𝐰𝐧." ... More

000
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029

001

6.2K 279 157
By mehhhtrin

---------
📍𝐌𝗼𝗺'𝐬 𝐇𝗼𝗺𝐞
7:35 𝐀.𝐌.
---------

"wake up!" kaizen jumped up as he felt water being thrown all over him. he quickly wiped his face to see his mother standing over him with a pot in her hand.

"mane, sherhonda what the fuck wrong witchu'?!" kaizen yelled as he stood up, scrunching his nose up as he smelt alcohol on her.

"yo bum ass wouldn't wake up. now get ready for school and hurry up. my man on the way." sherhonda said, throwing the pot on kaizens bedroom floor. "and clean up." she looked around the room in disgust before walking out.

"i fuckin' hate yo' ass." kaizen said as he slammed his door shut.

"stop slamming shit in my GODDAMN' house!" he heard her yell from downstairs.

"i do what the fuck i want! last time i checked, i pay the bills in the bitch!" kaizen opened the door and yelled. once he was done, he slammed the door so hard that it almost fell of the hinges.

huffing, kaizen started angrily getting ready for school. he had been providing for his family since his father passed. that was 7 years ago, he would be turning 18 this year. kai has 2 jobs, a normal 9-5 and one where he's a hood pharmacist.

his normal job was at a warehouse about 30 minutes away from his home. it paid him surprisingly well, even with him being underaged.

kaizen's mother, sherhonda, had been an alcoholic for as long as he could remember. even when his father was alive she was still a heavy drinker, but his father always protected him and his brother from seeing it. her addiction sadly just got worst after he died.

sometimes she would come home and get into kaizen's bed thinking he was his father and do unforgettable things to him. he still hadn't forgave her for any of it. those nights really fucked up his mental health and was the reason why kaizen acted the way he did towards her.

he was already dealing with the lost of his father and grandmother prior to those events. so the fact that his own mother would do something like that to him made him resent her. he would only talk with her when it was required. other than that, kaizen ignored his mother's presence, only paying attention to his younger brother, kayden, who spent the night at his friends house.

the same age that his father & grandmother passed, he was taken to the doctor and diagnosed with schizophrenia. it took a toll on him but he had to keep himself strong for his younger brother because kaizen knew that he was the only person that kayden truly had.

once kaizen was ready for school, he grabbed his backpack, phone and airpods before heading downstairs. cringing once he seen his mother drinking out of a hennessy bottle, he shook his head and went into the pantry.

"w-when you see yo' brother, t-tell him i-i- said-" sherhonda paused, watching kaizen as he grabbed snacks out of the pantry and throwing them in his backpack.

"boy is you l-listening to me!?" she yelled, throwing the empty bottle at the back of his head with such force that it shattered.

kaizen fell face forward, grunting as he caught himself before he could hit the ground. he touched the back of his head and looked at his hand to see blood all over it.

"take deep breaths, don't flash out." kaizen thought, blinking rapidly as he felt himself tear up.

the last time kaizen had a physical fight with his mother, she called the cops and he got arrested. for some odd reason, his story wasn't believed by the police, only his mothers. the one thing he knew the woman could do was lie.

when his father's old friend, montana, came to get him out of jail, his younger brother was very upset with him. he made a promise to him that he wouldn't get arrested again, so he made to sure try and keep that promise for as long as he could.kaizen slowly stood back up and grabbed his backpack.

"i'm staying at ben house tonight." kaizen mumbled, his voice cracking a bit as he wiped the one tear that fell. he hated crying, especially in front of her. she seen it as a weakness and kaizen knew he wasn't weak.

but nonetheless, he was used to getting treated like this. it's gotten to the point where he didn't care anymore, as long as it wasn't his younger brother, he was fine with taking all the punches. but when you take abuse physically and mentally for so long, it gets tiring.

kaizen was tired, so tired. the only reason he is still going is because of his friends and little brother.

sometimes he would catch himself imagining life without his mother. he loved the thought of her being gone, away from him and his brother so she couldn't hurt them anymore. he would even think about taking her life on his own.

if he wanted to kill her, he would, but he couldn't live with that guilt for the rest of his life. he wouldn't be able to forgive himself for killing one of his parents while the other didn't have a choice to live or die.

"you a l-lil bi-bitch, boy. i b-bet yo daddy would hate to see you crying like this." she cackled, watching as kaizen made his way out of the house.

"ain-ain't nobody said you could leave, boy!" sherhonda opened the door to see kaizen already in his car and pulling off. "i'll g-get his ass later." she burped, closing the door.

'i'm so fucking tired of this shit.', kentrell thought as he took a left, heading to his highschool. his eyes grew heavy, he didn't let then close though since he knew if he did then they probably wouldn't open again.

"kill her", the voices in his head started to repeat those two words over and over again. they started getting louder every time. sighing, he grabbed his pills that he kept in his car and opened them.

Olanzapine
It can treat mental disorders, including schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

pouring two in his hand, he grabbed a bottle of water and took them. the pills made him feel drowsy and nauseous at times but he didn't mind.

anything to keep the voices away, kai thought.

taking a deep breath, he tried ignoring the pain he felt back there and continued his journey to school. it only took him 5 minutes to make it to school. once he made it, he seen his friends sitting around one of their cars. kaizen parked right beside the car and got out to see everyone staring at him.

"you good, kai?" ben, his longtime bestfriend asked him as he dapped him up.

"yea." kaizen spoke in a low raspy tone, going to dap the others up. he seen joe squinting his eyes at him and mugged him.

"fuck you lookin' at, bitch?" kaizen mugged the man, stepping back a bit. joe shook his head before turning kaizen around to see blood dripping down the back of his neck.

"bro, you fuckin' bleeding." joe spoke, catching the others attention. the others stood up and surrounded kaizen as he sighed.

"kai, what the fuck happened?" ben asked as he see blood coming down the back of his neck.

"was it yo cracked out ass momma?" kd looked over at kai to see him tearing up.

"n-nah, it's nothin'. i'mma be straight." kaizen shook his head as he stepped away from the three. he didn't like when his friends found out about something that his mother did to him. he felt like they would start babying him and didn't like that.

he wanted to handle things on his own, not wanting to bother anyone. he hated asking people for shit when he could always do it on his own. he felt weak when they'd try to take care of him.

"come on, we finna take you to the nurse." tyquian said, grabbing his arm and heading towards the school's entrance. joe, ben, and kd followed behind the 2 as they made their way towards the nurses office.

---
2 hours later...
---

kaizen was laying down in the nurses office and scrolled on his phone. he had to get the back of his head stitched up. the school nurse used to be a doctor around 10 years ago, so she wasn't new to injuries like that.

she made kai stay, allowing him to leave after his 4th block to make sure he was able to function correctly. kaizen seen a message from his brother pop up at the top of his screen.

mini me🖤
kai you ok?

mini me🖤
ben said you was in the nurses office. im finna skip class and come see you.

mini me🖤
can i skip class and come see you?

smiling, kaizen tapped on the message and started typing. he hadn't spoken to his brother since yesterday evening, he missed the younger terribly.

to mini me🖤
nahh kidd stay in class. im good.

to mini me🖤
imma see you at lunch.

mini me🖤
was it ma again?

mini me🖤
i should've stayed home with you. im sorry.

to mini me🖤
its not yo fault. its no reason to be sorry. imma be good dooda.

to mini me🖤
stop worrying. now pay attention in class, ill talk to you at lunch.

"you feeling ok, baby?" kaizen heard the nurse, ms cadenza, ask him.

"yes ma'am." kai nodded his head as he watched her play solitaire on her computer. ms cadenza was the only person of authority that kaizen felt comfortable with. she never forced him to do anything he didn't like to do and always made sure him and his brother was taken care of.

"you about to go to lunch in a little bit, so i'mma let you go to class early." ms cadenza said, looking up at kaizen who was already slowly standing up. she wrote him a pass on the sticky note and handed it to him.

"ok, thank you, ms cadenza." kaizen gave her a soft smile before heading towards the door.

"anytime, kai. come to me if you have any more problems, i'll see you later." ms. cadenza waved at him. "also, be careful when you're fixing things around the house please."

kaizen ended up telling her that he got injured by some freak accident as he was trying to fix something in his house. she was skeptical as to why he was doing it so early, but believed it anyways.

"aight, i will." kaizen nodded his head, leaving out if the room. he didn't want to leave at all since it was his least favorite class that he had to go to. plus it was all the way upstairs and he didn't feel like going up there.

sighing, he started to make his way upstairs and to his class. it was only 3rd block and he was already ready to go. his morning was terrible. kaizen was walking down the hall with his airpods in and head down. out of no where he was stopped, feeling someone bump into him.

"my fault, slime." kaizen looked up to see a lightskin boy with tattoos all over his face and some short freeforms in his hair. kai looked around and seen a paper on the ground.

"you good, jit." the boy mumbled, as kai picked up his paper that dropped. "you new hea' assum?" kaizen asked, looking at the paper to see a schedule on it.

"yea, i just got hea' and i'm lost as fuck." the boy spoke as he watched kaizen look at his classes.

"you got 3rd wimme, cmon." kai said, handing the boy his paper. he nodded his head and followed behind kaizen as he led him down the hallway.

after passing a few more doors, they had finally made it to mr. jones history class. kai opened the door and stepped back allowing the boy to walk in first. kaizen stepped in the room behind him to see the whole class including their teacher staring at them.

"oh, mr gaulden. you're late, i see." mr jones spoke, walking up to the two. kaizen rolled his eyes at the sight of his history teacher.

"don't een start wimme, mane. i gotta pass." kai mumbled, sticking the sticky note onto the teacher's forehead and going to sit down.

the class erupted in laughter as the teacher snatched the note off his forehead with a mug on his face.

"class, quiet!" he yelled, his face turning a slight red as he did so.

"we have a new student, please introduce yourself." mr jones stepped back, letting the new boy have the spotlight.

"wassam, ya'll. i'm zyaire, i juh moved hea' from jacksonville. i'm tryna get ma' dick wet so don't be scared to hit me up na'." he smiled at the class, the girls giggled like idiots while the boys smacked their lips at him.

kaizen on the other hand was simply staring at him.

'he kinda cute', kai thought as zyaire and him made eye contact. licking his lips, kaizen slowly looked away from zyaire and back at his teacher.

"anyways, you may take your seat beside mr gaulden. kaizen, raise your hand." mr jones spoke, looking over at him. kaizen sighed, raising his middle finger high in the sky causing the others to laugh again.

"and you wonder why your grade is low." mr jones mumbled, the class ouing.

'his bitch ass always tryna show the fuck out,' kaizen thought.

"mane, you know i always keep an A in all my classes. don't even try ta' play wimme like dat." kaizen said as zyaire sat down beside him.

"anyways, class today we will be learning about...." as the teacher started teaching, kaizen's mind was somewhere else, along with his eyes. taking quick glances at the younger boy who sat beside him every other second so he wouldn't notice.

kaizen's head started to hurt slightly. he closed his eyes and took a couple of deep breaths, hoping the pain would go away.

when he opened his eyes, he seen a black figure standing in front of him before it quickly disappeared. kaizen scooted his chair back, looking spoked, not even worried about his head pains anymore.

'what the fuck was that?', he thought as he looked around the room to see if any one else noticed.

"you good, jit?" kaizen turned to his right, looking at the boy who had just spoken to him.

"y-yea, i- uhm.." kaizen stuttered as the boy looked him in his eyes. kaizen felt himself start to blush as zyaire looked at him confused. zyaire quickly turned his head, hearing the teacher calling him.

"mr mason, do you and gaulden have something y'all would like to share with the class?" mr jones spoke as he mugged the two.

"mind yo fuc-" kaizen was cut off by zyaire,

"no sir. i was askin' him fa' a pencil." zyaire shook his head as kaizen mugged their history teacher.

"sure, anyways class get your books out and turn to page 400."

----------------------

this is most likely gon be a slow burn story. it will get crazier as we go lolll.

10+ comments for update

first chapter what yall think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
80.7K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
26.2K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...