MaAn - Tale Of 2005

By ShrishtySays

Story Of How destiny brings Anuj And Anupama again in front of each other after 10 years since her marriage... More

Chapter - I [Tune Jo Naa Kaha]
Chapter - II [Dard Pehle Se Hai Jyada]
Chapter - III [Hasti Rahe Tu Hasti Rahe]
Chapter - IV [Ye Raat Bhi Guzar Jayegi]
Chapter - V [Do Pal Rukaa Khwabon Ka Karwaan]
chapter - VI [MAI HOON SAATH TERE]
Chapter - VII [Yoon Shabnami Pehle Nahi Thi Chandani ]
Chapter - VIII [Kuch To Bata Zindagi]
Chapter - IX [Meri Duniya Hai...Tujhme Kahi]
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter - X [Jiye To Jiye Kaise...Bin Aapke]
Chapter - XI [Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai]
Chapter - XII [Jeete Hai Chal]
Chapter - XIII [Chupana Bhi Nahi Aata]
Chapter - XIV [Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To]
Chapter - XV [Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye] ~Part - 1
Chapter - XVI [Pyaar Hai Yaa Sazaa]
Chapter - XVII [Abhi Na Jao Chodkar]
Chapter - XVIII [Akhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se]
chapter - XIX [Ek Dooje Ke Vaaste]
Chapter - XX [Ye Dil Tum Bin]
Chapter - XXI [ Darlin' you look perfect tonight]
Chapter - XXII [Sab kuch Hi Mitaa denge]
Chapter - XXIII [Sab kuch hi Mitaa denge (Part - II)]
Chapter - XXIV [ Jalte Diye ]

Chapter - XV [Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye] ~Part - II

1K 93 69
By ShrishtySays

Writer's Note :

Hello Lovely People!!
Posting here after a long time. Apologies for the same. Thankyouu to each and every one of you for being patient with my delays. It really means a lot to me. I have written this chapter with all my love. Hope you like it too.

PS. - This one is again very long so grab your coffee or popcorn, relax and enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap : Anupama's first day of College went surprisingly well while Anuj And Mukku had a huge fight. Anupamaa gave the presentation and came to see Anuj who had an emotional outburst. She consoled him and found Mukku's whereabouts.

Chapter :

"Dekho Anu Tumhe Kuch Pata nai hai, tum nai janti bhai kaise hai isiliye please yaha se chali jao...."

Anupamaa promised herself to never let Anuj shed lonely tears after this. She went to meet Mukku, first thing in the morning at her friend's place. As soon as she entered the room, she saw Mukku sitting in the exact same way Anuj was sitting. No wonder these two siblings were no less than twins but hated to admit that. She tried to persuade Mukku to go back home but she was adamant. Anupama knew Anuj would be broken if Mukku didn't go with her.

"Accha....Aur tumhe kya lagta hai Mukku...Tumhe pata hai tumhare Bhai kaise hai??? Tum to unhe chodkar yaha aa gyi, koi andaaza hai unki kya haalat ho rhi hai waha"

Mukku realised that she didn't inform anyone about her whereabouts and then imagined how worried Anuj would have been. She cursed herself for being such a hasty decision maker.

"Anu bhai theek hai naa....tumne unhe bata diya hai naa ki mai yaha hoo."

Anu saw the fear and concern in her eyes for her brother. She hugged her and asked -

"Mukku kya hua hai batao mujhe"

Mukku finally spilled the beans.
She was offered a job for the position of junior stylist in a renowned fashion company in Surat. It had a great salary and it was hard to crack that position at such a young age. It was a big thing for her and she wanted to get the job in any case.

Anupamaa was elated to know that. Seeing a woman achieve success all with her hard work at that age was something she dreamt for herself at one point but was never given an opportunity. She asked her to grab it asap. 

"Mai to jaana chahti hoo Anu....aaj hi chali jau lekin bhai hai ki maante hi nai. He wants me to stay here and work at kapadia's. Par ye jo kuch bhi hai humara, unki mehnat ka hai..maine to kuch contribute nai kiya aur mai apna kuch karna chahti hoo..apna naam banana chahti hoo....Isiliye maine interview dete waqt kapadia surname bhi use nai kiya tha. Par Bhai hai ki samajhte hi nai hai....I just don't get him...."

Anupamaa realised why Anuj was weeping last night. It was important to tell Mukku that only she could reassure him that he isn't alone.

"Mukku...Anuj tumhe khone se darte hai. Unhe tumhari tarraki se koi pareshani nai hai. Lekin wo akele ho gye hai. Unhe lagta hai ki koi unke paas nai rehna chahta kyuki wo bure hai. Agar tum Surat chali gyi to wo akele ho jayenge."

Mukku had tears in her eyes. She ran towards the door. She wanted to see her Brother ASAP.

KAPADIA RESIDENCE

Mukku entered the house and found Anuj sleeping on the floor in his room. She took a jar full of water and splashed it on him. Meanwhile Anupama who entered behind her was shocked to see that. Anuj whimpered due to the cold water and stood up immediately.

"Mukkuuuuu...kya kar rhi ho...pagal ho gyi ho kya"

Mukku held him by his collar and widened her eyes.

"Dimaag to tumhara kharab ho gya hai chasmish. Kya lagta hai tumhe tum akele ho...tumhe koi pyaar nai karta...haa.... ye 5 foot 6 inch sorry 4 inch ki hot and happening behen tumhe dikhai nai deti...andhe ho kya tum"

Anuj held her ears now.

"Ye 5 foot 2 inch ki Motu behen... Mujhe chod ke Surat jaa rhi hai to mai aisa nai sochunga to kya karoonga....you Lilliput" 

Mukku pulling his hair said -

"Mujhe Lilliput mat bolo Bandar ke chashme wale Dadaji....Mai Peet doongi tumhe..."

Anuj held her arms strongly with one hand and stopped her from pulling his hair and pulled her ears with the other.

"Mai tumhe chodunga tab to peetogi naa hitler ki naani lilliput"

They were fighting worse than kids. Anupama feared they would break each other's heads. She shouted

"Bas kijiye aap dono....warna Mai kisi se baat nai karoongi...samjhe...kabhi nahi"

They stopped immediately and looked down on an apology. She walked towards them just like Gabbar walked towards Saamba. They were scared of the consequences now.

"Kya hai ye hon....Ek Multi national company ka malik aur uski behen aise lad rhe hai...log kya sochenge aap dono ko dekhkar."

Anuj whispered -

"yaha log kaha hai....tum log ho kya"
And tried hard not to laugh.

Mukku whispered -

"Bhai...tumhari biryani banegi aaj"
and both laughed out loud. Anupama gave them death stares.

"Chup chaap ek doosre se maafi maangiye aur gale lagiye...jaldi" 

Anuj looked at mukku who cupped his face.

"Bhai agar tumhe lagta hai ki Mere Surat jaane se tum akele ho jaoge to mai kahi nai Jaa rhi...bas tumhare paas rahungi...I promise."

Anuj kissed her forehead.

"I am sorry bacchi....Mujhe tujhe rokna nai chahiye tha..tujhe itna bada chance Mila hai...we should be celebrating. Tum jaa sakti ho...but meri kuch conditions hai...."

She put her arms around him. While Anu was overjoyed looking at the cutest bond these two shared.

"Tum Jaan bhi maang lo bhai...."

Anuj chuckled -
"Tumhari Jaan ka aachar daalonga kya mai. Suno...you have to spend weekends in Ahemdabad, reside in the house I choose for you, allow me to get you body guards, maid and cook, talk to me thrice Everyday and...."

Mukku - "And...."

Anuj winked -
"Change your name Malvika K. To Malvika Omkar Kapadia samjhi"

Mukku said -
"Bhai yaaaaaaar...."
And hugged him tightly.

"Sab manzoor hai mujhe asli Hitler...."

Anuj lifted her and hugged her tight. Anupama warded evil eyes off them and did her little "thu thu thu" while shedding happy tears. While they were in the moment...the door bell rang and Anupamaa hurried to open the door as if she knew who was going to come. She opened it -

"Ha ha ha.....I am back Mannn" 

It was GK kaka back from his Somnath yatra, a little early at someone's request.
Anupamaa touched his feet. Anuj and Mukku heard his voice and ran towards the living room. They pounced on him to hug while he grabbed each of their ears. 

"Ye kya suna maine....mai 4 din ke liye god se girlfriend maangne kya chala gya...tum dono ne world war 3 shuru kar di....pagal bacchon"

They both looked at Anu who stole eyes from them and said -

"Kaka aap thak gye hoge naa...Mai chai banake laati hoo."

GK refused -
"Arey nai nai Anu beta... In do gadho ne tumhe bahut pareshan kiya hai.....chai mai banata hoo...You know I am the youngest here...mujhe thakan nai hoti Mann"

All of them laughed. Mukku toasted for a family hug. Anuj held Anupama's hands and pulled her in their special group hug. Mukku and GK were happiest to have her with them while Anupama felt weird but happy weird...somewhere deep down she craved to be part of it officially. 

LATER THAT DAY

Devika left Samar and Choti to Kapadia's apartment as GK insisted that it was Sunday and they all should spend time together. She had to go away for an urgent meeting.

Anupamaa and GK were cooking lunch for everyone in the kitchen while Mukku was taking Samar's homework. And Anuj did what he loved....playing with chotu si choti. He couldn't get enough of the infant. He made cute faces, blew air to make weird noises over her stomach, clicked pictures, played peekaboo. He was having the time of his life. She felt a bit sleepy so he lifted her carefully in his arms and sang the lullaby he had heard Anu singing to her -

"Chandaniya chup jaana re...Chan bhar ko like jaana re, nindiya ghume aaye, bitiya meri so jaaye...."

While he was doing that. He looked around his house which was ones just an empty "Makaan".
It was filled with sweet laughters, cute crying, healthy discussions. It was the most complete and contented feeling ever long after his parents left him. He never wanted to lose it. It was all because of that one woman whom he loved to death but just couldn't spoil it by revealing his feelings. 

They had lunch together...the table was honoured by Anuj cracking poorest Joke while feeding Samar, GK and Mukku making fun of him, Anu laughing and blushing looking at the cutest family they made together subconsciously praying to have it forever. 
They were watching "Hum Saath Saath Hai"  afterwards with fresh popcorn that Chef Mukku popped...they were burnt a little.

She told Anupama that she was exactly like Preeti (Sonali Bendre) and Anuj was Prem (Salman Khan) from that movie and imitated her. Anu was blushing hard, not realising that she was. While Anuj gave looks to Mukku gesturing that he will cancel her Surat Trip if she didn't stop. Then came this scene and both of them felt like digging the ground and jumping inside that. While Mukku laughed loudly, Anupamaa went into the kitchen to take more popcorn.

The scene:

Anuj saw her smiling and talking to someone on phone while she went out in the hall. He controlled himself for exact 2 minutes to not peep into who the caller was but then he lost his mind.

"waise us din ke liye thenkyouuu hon...mujhe to wo topic samajh hi nai aa rha tha... aaj kal padhai itni mushkil ho gyi hai ne"

He thought she was talking to her girl-friend, maybe she made in college.

"Aapka naam Aman nai Chatur hona chahiye tha."
And laughed out loud while cutting the call.

Anuj's face turned red with Shock.
"What!!!! Aman.... Seriously...Aman"

He made a call too.

"You got some serious work bro....Come to the office tomorrow sharp in the morning"

Anupamaa gave Badaam halwa to everyone for dessert. When she offered Anuj. He refused saying -

"Wo kya hai naa mai itna chatur nai banna chahta....to ye halwa nai kha paunga"

Anupamaa looked at him and gave him a "wtf" look while GK exclaimed -

"Kya halwa banaya hai Mann Mazaa aa gya"

Anuj thought -"khaane pe gussa...not done"

He grabbed the bowl of halwa and literally finished it in three scoops. While Anupama wanted to pinch his nose...but couldn't do it...so she brought some more halwa that she saved for him specially. He was overjoyed and jumped. He offered her a bite, she couldn't refuse and had that from his spoon while smiling and looking at him without blinking. Anuj then took a bite and said -
"Ye to aur bhi meetha ho gya"

Mukku announced -

"Aaye haaye mere Prem aur Preeti...lage raho"

Anu went red with shyness and went to keep the bowls in kitchen. She found this new feeling weird. She wasn't uncomfortable and enjoyed this teasing. She felt the safest and most cared for the first time in that family after her father passed away.

Anuj got a call from the house Agent. He had picked few houses according to Mr. Kapadia's requirements and wanted them to finalise one. Anuj asked Mukku to accompany him to check the houses but she refused.

"Bhai maine job accept kar li hai to mujhe dher saara paperwork karna hai...I can't go yaar"

She saw Anu coming out of the kitchen. She grabbed her arms suddenly giving her jitters -

"Tum aur Anu jaake finalise karke aao na please."

Anuj's expression changed from surprised to shocked to happy to sad (he thought Anupama would refuse for sure) in 1.5 seconds. He looked at Anupama who looked at her kids. Mukku looked at all of them.

"Anuuuuu...bas 7 ghante ki baat hai naa....dekho mai bacchon ka poora dhyaan rakhoongi I promise. Aur Hamari Male gender wali mummy hai naa. You don't have to worry at all. Please please please jao naa"

Anu looked at GK who assured her that kids will be safe and fine with them. And then looked at Anuj's and Mukku's baby faces.

"Theek che. Meri mukkudi ke liye kuch bhi"

Mukku shouted "Thankyouuuuu Meri Pyaari Anu" and jumped on her to hug. Anuj couldn't believe his ears. He and Anu would go on a trip alone....he was doing garba in his mind and did it physically too after going in his room to get ready.

Anu and Anuj left for Surat. After the hustle bustle of the city passed, Anu finally opened the car window on her side and enjoyed the breeze flowing, it was nice cool breeze of October, close to winters but not so wintery, just the perfect amount to enjoy. Anuj saw her playing with her hairlocks that came on her face due to the wind and fell in love with her all over again for 123757th time. He played his favourite song from the stereo.

"Ho, ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga
Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga
Jaise khilta gulaab, jaise shayar ka khwaab
Jaise ujali kiran, jaise ban mein hiran
Jaise chandni raat, jaise narmi baat
Jaise mandir mein ho ek jalta diya
Ho, ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga......"

Anupamaa got conscious that he was looking at her and blushed hard. She started making her hair right with her hands looking at the side mirror making Anuj chuckle. Then they enjoyed nice music from his playlist. They stopped at a chai tapri for some snacks. They ordered Bread pakoda and 2 cutting cups of tea for themselves. It was a bridge kind of place in the middle of an unreserved forest area with Tapi River flowing underneath making sound of sweet music and the sun was setting. While he stood near the tapri chatting with the vendor, she was strolling along the bridge side but it didn't have a strong railing. Anuj saw her stumble a bit on the pebbles nearby and feared that she will fall. He ran and grabbed her by arms and hugged her tightly keeping one hand on her head and other hand on her back, blanketing her as if concealing her away from everyone and everything in this world for himself.

She was utterly surprised with the sudden gesture and could hear his heartbeat racing fast. She didn't budge and stood there still. It was hard to process what was happening. She wanted to be in those arms forever as she felt the safest there. It all seemed right. Nothing was righter than that moment. Time had stopped for them. She remembered the night when she was having a panic attack and he hugged her the same way and he remembered the day he saw her dressed in bridal outfit and had to let her go. He pulled her more towards him not to let her go ever again but her 'Sanskar' didn't let her reciprocate. No matter how badly she wanted it.

Anuj calmed a bit and realised what he did. He left her and got really scared as her expressions didn't conclude anything. She was speechless. He started Blabbering -

"I am sorry Anu...I am really very very sorry. I crossed the line. Mujhe ye nai karna chahiye tha. Wo tum jab ladkhadai to mai Darr gya...bahut jyada dar gya ki tum gir jaogi...mai tumhe dobara nai kho sakta... please, I am sorry. I swear mere intentions bure nai...."

"Koi baat Nai Anuj...."

She said with a faint smile cutting him midway giving him surprise of his life. The vendor called that the tea and pakoda were ready so she walked away. Anuj stood there like a statue thinking what just happened. Anupama on the other hand felt something that she never felt for anyone not even Vanraj. She wanted a divorce as soon as possible by any means more than anything now. But her reasons were different this time. She herself didn't realise that. They had their snacks in silence, each one immersed in their world of thoughts.

They reached Surat and checked few houses. Anupama liked almost all of them. But she was surprised how particular Anuj was with his choices of even furniture in the house. (No wonder he chose her) After all it was for his baby sister. Mukku had told Anu that she wanted a small house like a 2 bhk flat, that is more than enough. So she had to argue with Anuj to not choose the penthouses and bungalows he selected for her.

Finally they settled for a 3 bhk flat at an apartment in parley point (one of the most elite places in Surat) Surat. It had a nice view, the balcony was huge, close to Mukku's office and other places too.

It was almost 11 pm and they headed back home after talking to the owner and halted for having dinner at the Dhaaba on the highway. It was rather a very deserted and scary place. Few men covered with cloth on their faces came from behind and grabbed Anupama's purse and Anuj's wallet. She was scared as hell. Anuj pounced on one of them and hit him in his legs. He was thrown away on the floor. Anuj ran towards the other one and hit him hard. One of them was about to hit him on his head from back but Anupamaa took a chair and threw it towards him and hit him in the sensitive area, he fell down but soon he snatched the car keys from Anuj's pocket hitting him near the eye while he was struggling with the other one. They Kickstarted the car and absconded.
Anupama came running towards him

"Anooooooj.....Aap theek to hai naa....dikhaiye mujhe....Hey kanha ji...Kaise kaise log hote hai duniya me"

The area near the eye went all red due to the hit. he was whimpering in pain. She couldn't find anything else to reduce his pain so she took her saree pallu, blew warm air in it and put it on his scar. He kept looking at her -

"Tumhe Darr nai laga...."

Anupamaa - "Laga to tha par aapko kuch ho jaata to..."

He smiled as all of his pain was already gone.

They realised they had been robbed. The Dhaaba owner ran away in fear and there was no one around to help them. They were left with nothing. They decided to keep walking, hoping to get help on the way. But since fate hadn't played enough games by now, It started raining heavily and they had to take shelter under a tree in the roadside. They were all drenched in rainwater and felt cold. It was about 5 minutes they were standing that Anupamaa heard some Animal's noise and got extremely frightened. She held Anuj's arm tightly. Anuj asked her to come to the other side while he stood in front of her. Later, A heavy twig was about to fall over him due to the strong winds blowing. She pulled him hastily towards herself. Her hair strands fell on his face. He smiled looking at the twig fell on floor and touched the hair strands on his face. She was still holding him tightly. There was not even room for air to pass. They could feel each other's warm breathes. It was warm on this side while their backs felt terribly cold due to wind and rainwater falling on them through wet leaves of the tree. They just felt like melting into each other's arms. That's how life felt that time - Tender and mushy in each other's presence but frosty and lifeless when they were apart.

Anu saw a headlight coming towards them and she alerted Anuj. It was a truck passing by, Anuj tried to stop it.

"Bhaiya hume please aap Ahemdabad tak chod denge. Hamari gaadi, purse sab chori ho gya hai. Dekhiye hume Kam se kam phone booth tak chod dijiye. Please"

The driver looked at Anuj and Anupama. He said

"Ye poora daakuon ka ilaka hai. Tum log bhi unhi me se ek ho naa...Kaha hai tumhare baaki sathi...mujhe jaante nai ho tum samjhe.....bhago yaha se chor kahinke."

Anuj got extremely angry hearing such disrespecting words from him. He was about to hit him when Anupama pulled him towards her and whispered in his ears.

"Anuj inse ladiye mat please. Itni baarish ho rhi hai..hamare pass na paise hai na phone. Koi aur gaadi yaha se aaegi ya nai ye bhi hume pata nai hai. Hume ghar jaana hai naa to Pyaar se baat kijiye ne."

Anuj gave a big sarcastic smile to the driver and asked him to leave. Anupama was shocked. He asked her to walk away. The driver was starting his truck. It was an old vehicle so it took a little time. Anuj went behind it and climbed over it. He called Anupamaa too who was about to faint now owing to all the amazing development made in her life within 8 hours. She unwillingly climbed it too shouting at Anuj who put his palms on her mouth whispering -

"Tumne bola tha na ye last chance hai aaj ghar jaane ka to maine gaadi pakad li...ye aadmi hume aise to nai bithata...aur ye gaadi Ahemdabad ki taraf hi jaa rhi hai. Hum ghar pahuch jayenge Anu...chill"

It was a carrier truck carrying wedding set materials. Anuj slowly lifted and put some things aside and made way for them to sit behind the pile of pillows and fake flower sets. It was a very small place, they had to sit severly close to each other. They had done enough adventures for the day now. Anuj asked her -

"Tum theek to ho naa Anu"

She giggled at all the happenings and nodded her head. She fell asleep within 5 minutes and leaned towards his chest. He took out his blazzer and covered her carefully for some warmth as she was shivering. He fell asleep too with his head lying over hers and his arms all around her unconsciously. While she cuddled him in sleep saying -

"aap chod ke to nai jayenge naa"

He said in sleep too -

"pagal ho kya, kabhi nai...kabhi bhi nai"

The truck halted at the gate of Shankar Nagar colony in the morning.

Precap : Anuj Left For The US!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was the chapter!!

Mukku, though not part of the show currently is an integral part of My MaAn's life. So here was an attempt to show the beautiful brother-sister bond, along with Her trusting Anupama and getting comfortable with her.

Kapadia's are incomplete without GK. So here he comes and is here to stay for sure.

Anu and Anuj have made promises to each other unconsciously but is it possible to fulfill each promise or some are meant to be broken!!??!?!?

Stay tuned to know more!!!!

Please do drop in your precious comments, they are a huge encouragement in writing the next parts. I go through them all. Also drop your suggestions if you have any.

Eagerly waiting for your feedback.

Thankyouuu

Happy Reading♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 1.4K 18
"Love cannot be forced, Love cannot be coaxed or teased. It comes out of heaven, unasked & unsought"- Pearl S.Buck This has always been my definition...
318K 12.2K 58
"Black Night And Blue Moon, Listen My Wisper Very Soon How Much Distance, Don't know, They Are With Me Just Show When My Eyes Have Rain! They Come si...
1.3M 57.8K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
27.6K 1.7K 31
VOTE for all chapters. Fanfiction based on Star Plus's Anupama. A world where angst between MaAn is not overstretched. Hopefully what is overstretch...