Y/n, the Helpful Demon (Hellt...

By BruhZone

So I'm changing Helltaker just a little bit, there really was no world so I gave it one, sprinkle in some new... More

The Sisters, My Roomates
Saving a Researcher
A walk never hurt nobody
My Boss and our Awesome Friend
The 2 Elementals
A little fight
A new home
Triple Threat
The 7th day
Coliseum
Recovering
Im sorry who's at the door
New Job
-Basics-
Overseers (P.1)
Overseers (P.2)
Overseers (P.3)
-Demons-
The Date
Just a normal day
Abyss Days
The Return
Overworked
Taking care of
A Spar
Needing Money
Having A Wander
The Overseers Servant
Servant Battle
The Strongest Servant
Main Event
You got the book...
Azazel Needs A Break
Just A Normal Day For Y/n
Cooking
Examtaker
(So, lets try this again)
Always 1st Place
Cocky
Aphrodisiac
A Holly Jolly Hell Hole (X-Mas Special)
Potions
The Denizens of Hell
Hide and Seek
More of an impact then previously thought
New Spells
Sick
Competition
The Pruna Family
Assassin
Overkill
Memories Three Times Over
Id-e-ot
Books
Beel's Boutique
The First Ever Dream
Growing
A line between a job and abuse
Touch

The Goat Woman's Niece

5.6K 171 126
By BruhZone

Y/n was up making a meal for Justice who was too hungry to wait. He attempted to just wait her out, but she just continuously got more and more threatening outside the door, he didn't exactly feel like dying today, so he caved.

"It's so damn early Justice..." The assistant sighed.

"Psh, getting up early will do you some good!" Justice waved off. She sat on the side, earbud in one of her ears, listening to something. Probably lewd music, it was pretty catchy when Modeus introduced it to the mansion.

"Oh yeah sure..." He rolled his eyes.

"Roll'em again I dare you." Justice said simply.

"You're blind, I should be at least be able to do that without your knowledge."

"Nope!" She shakes her head with a smile.

"Alright, that should be it then!" He casually takes the pan and throws a golden brown omurice over a fried rice hill. "Chive and tomato omurice, with a tasty fried rice. Good enough?" He takes the plate and passes it over to the gluttonous demon.

"It always is." Justice drooled at the mouth, smelling the masterpiece.

A knock was heard by the two at the door. Y/n went to go open it guessing it was a package, so when he did he ended up moving downwards to grab it, the delivery people tend to run after having to go to the mansion. However when he bent down he ended up with a face-full of breasts. "Oh my? Is this a hint that you want to come over again? Because you are of course very welcome too~" Y/n backed up quickly, even using his wings to get a further distance.

"Baphomet..." He suspiciously greeted.

The goat lady stood there in all her glory, two goat bodyguards by her side. "Present!" She shouted happily.

"Lucifer's upstairs and Justice is in the kitchen. Welp good-"

"Ohnononono, you misunderstand my fiendish friend, I'm not here for them, I'm here for you." Baphomet said very... suggestively. "As in, I'm here to make a deal. Though if you wanted, I'm sure I could skip out on a few hours, though remembering how long you spe-"

He quickly rushed forwards and grabbed her hands. "The deal, Baphomet, please? Anything to avoid more of that."

"Huuuu, I supposed you wouldn't do it again." She says disappointedly. Then she smiles. "I'll come back when your incubus side acts up or I could always see you in that brothel I know you like." Y/n quickly dashed backwards once again.

"How did she know!?" Y/n was slightly terrified, yes he had been going to brothels because he quite literally needed too. But he got kicked out most for helping the staff follow their own dream career paths. He then found one where there was no one to help, they liked being there, it became his go-to for incubus situations.

He wasn't embarrassed by it or anything, most demons went to brothels, even one's in happy relationships, the girls went to brothels or they had people over, minus a few of them because they were either to pure or to broke. He was more scared about the fact that she knew the brothel's name. 'I know you like'.

She traces over her face with her finger. "It's written all over your face. How do I know that? I own the brothel." She smiles seductively.

Y/n then came to a realisation on why they're was a goat section in the brothel. "Look, just, what do you want?" He wanted to get this over and done with quickly.

"Well you see, I have something in my possession that you might want." He was expecting possibly another sex joke or reference. Something he couldn't be bothered to deal with. However his attitude quickly changed when one of the bodyguards opened a briefcase that had a red-leather covered grimoire. His wings actually unfurled in surprise, how many of these books did she have?

"I would trade this for something else from you, however I need a competent caretaker for a while." She sighs regretfully.

"Caretaker?" He would say that sounded weird but it actually sounded right, he took care of every unruly demon in the house and helped them achieve something.

Teacher might be a good career change now that he thought about it, he's not gonna want to be a servant or assistant forever.

"Yes, at the moment some dear friends of mine are in a good amount of trouble, so they asked me to take care of their pseudo daughter. But I seemed to have gotten in some deep trouble myself..." She seems a little ticked off thinking about it. "Well either way I called in some favours, could you take care of her for a week or so? You'd get the book afterwards?" She seems really hopeful about it.

"Sure, helping people is literally my favourite thing to do in Hell." He smiles tiredly. He'd be fine taking care of the demon and there was more then enough space in the mansion.

"Fantastic! Krampus!" She calls out behind her towards the limousine on the front lawn.

A window rolls down, showing an incredibly angry but smol face, somewhat reminiscent of a hardcore gamer he knew. "Where are we!? And who is that!" Her hair was short and straight, she had two jutting horns that were slightly bigger then an average demon's, especially for a child. "I AM NOT GETTING OUT THE CAR UNTIL I GET THE CANDY I WANTED!"

Baphomet turns back. "Oh dear. I know it's on short time but-"

A vortex appears next to Y/n. "Caramel, gummy, hard candy, liquorice, sour, chocolate, chewing, peppermint, lollipop, marshmallow, bon bon, malt, jelly, nutty, toffee, liquid, fudge?"

Baphomet seems surprised.

"Anything to do with food and drink, I carry it. There's a lot more inside too." He essentially offers.

Baphomet put it to the test surprisingly quickly. "A port? Aged longer then one hundre-"

He immediately tosses a bottle towards her, which she catches in between her two hands. "A port made around three hundred years ago, by a family brewery, long dead now, the family that created the wine was a line of demi-demons, most being the goat variety." He smiles, Azazel rubbed off on him with researching as a hobby, he did it for a variety of things.

Baphomet stares at the drink in her hands, then back at the demon. "How much?"

"It's free. Call it a gi-"

"Nonono, you will be getting compensated for this." Baphomet pushes. "However I was talking about you. How much for you to be my mine, you could get your own mansion, vacations to whatever ring-" Baphomet begins to barter some very intriguing deals to Y/n. However-

"And that's where I'm going to have to stop you there." Justice comes over and throws her arm over his shoulder. She had a very serious aura around her. However it was ruined by the mess on her face, the servant demon took out a napkin and wiped her face so she could act more serious. "Thank you. Now already requesting with him to do stuff for you is being on the border of the limits. But openly trying to steal him from me in front of my house-"

"Not just you, whoever else you work for? How much?" She looks over Justice at him.

"Alright baa-ck it it up." Justice made fun of her fetish, while walking forward.

The bodyguards moved forward. Thank Gaia someone else was slightly faster. "Let's calm down." He steps in front of both the demons. "Justice go back inside or I'm not playing chess and listening to podcasts with you later."

Justice seems mildly annoyed but goes inside. "If you take any other deal from her, I will beat the ever-"

"Loving shit out of me, yeah yeah I know." He rolls his eyes.

"Y'know if you worked for me, I would never do such-"

"Don't believe her! Last assistant she had went missing!" Justice shouts from the house.

"SHUT IT YOU MUSCLE MANIAC!" She quickly shouted in anger.

Y/n gave up on stopping their arguments, and walked over to the limousine and knocked on the tinted window that closed a while ago. The small demon opened it slightly before scoffing and it rolling down again. He pulls out three bars of chocolate and knocks again, the window once again goes down. However it doesn't go back up.

He hands her the bars. She looks them over with sparkles, before controlling herself a giving herself a poker face. "I'm listening?"

"Definitely Baphomet's niece." He smiles. "I'm gonna be taking care of you for a week or so, essentially I'm your servant, all you gotta do is ask and I'll be there." He says simply. "But you got stay with us for a week. That a possibility?"

She thinks for a minute. "How much candy would I get?"

"I know some people who could make whatever candy you wanted." He kept in contact with the candy makers, they were actually teaching him how to make candy and he was getting better at it as well, not good enough to make it by himself without guidance but he's getting there.

"Really?"

"Yup, but I've got a whole stockpile you'd need to get through first." He laughs. Krampus' eyes lit up even more.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

"THE STRONGEST PERSON IN HELL DUMBASS!"

Justice and Baphomet were usually alright with each other. However they tended to get into arguments, both of them were possibly the most influential of their rings, considering they weren't Overseers. They're were people like them in each Ring.

Greed's Investor

Pride's Strength

These were what the two were known as, throughout the rings. Some of the most powerful people that were compared to the Overseers. And a demon casually walked in between them, grabbed one of the by the collar and spoke to the other. "Welp, I'll be taking Krampus now, please go and not get the front lawn destroyed." He motioned at the limousine on the recently mowed lawn.

"Bye Auntie!" Krampus runs into the house, Y/n follows closes behind, dragging Justice.

They were kinda embarrassed by the fact their family and workers got better along then they did. He closed the door behind him, after making sure Baphomet had his number.

Justice was annoyed and as soon as Krampus ran off, she went to complain. "I was having a very adult argument- and are you even listening?"

Y/n was incredibly focused and he suddenly touched her cheek with his thumb, he picked up a grain of rice. "Sorry that was just very distracting, go on." He was genuinely listening now. He unconsciously just ate the grain of rice and started thinking of more ways to improve it's flavour.

Justice however could not speak as her face reddened slightly. She was to weak to things like this, considering no one could just simply flirt with her. But unluckily this idiot did it, completely not meaning to.

"Justice you alright?" Y/n noticed the demon's sudden change.

"Don't worry about it. Just, next time, no interfering." Justice sighed.

"I never interfere, unless the argument's about something stupid." Y/n explains.

Justice thinks for a good few seconds. "Wait but you interfere with a lot of our conversations." When it came to arguments Y/n was pretty much always the peacekeeper. Always.

"So you get it? Cool." He walks off with a smile.

"Alright you bastard!" She follows behind.

"Just a fact! Not an insult!" He starts running.

"Smart ass!"

"Do I need to repeat myself?" Y/n laughs.

-Timeskip, brought to you by the tired author slamming his head into the keyboard, having to rewrite this chapter because the other fell into the abyss-

"Hopefully this will be enough to appease the tyrant..." It had barely been a day, yet the helpful demon had finally realised why he had been hired instead of an actual, professional caretaker. They would've died.

This kid was a monster, the amount of candy she ate was comparable to the rest of them. Also, she was cruel, sure it's not like the others weren't in their own ways. Malina's drunken outbursts, Zdrada's constant insults and noise pollution, chewing toy for Cerberus, Justice's 'accidental' punches, Pandemonica's sadism, Modeus' succubus moments, Beelzlebub's instincts, Azazel's experiments, Lucifer's... everything.

Then there's Judgement's competitiveness. Now that one doesn't sound as bad, until the amount of times a person's reached life threating situations, goes into triple digits. Within a year.

Anyway, Krampus was a lot worse considering her child curiosity was mixed with morbid curiosity, he had to un-chain Cerberus, stop her from poisoning food, stealing various items.

The only way he could possibly stop her was with bribery. What he held in his hand was a whole tray of sweets. He left the kitchen and entered the dining room, Krampus sat at the table, a smug face, she was proud of her chaotic nature she loved to create trouble. The others really didn't like her for it.

Hypocrites.

To Y/n, this was their comeuppance, of course he'd stop her if anything went to far, but for now he was going to enjoy this.

"Here you are ma'am." He placed the tray right in front of her.

"Thank you my subordinate." She immediately dug in.

Y/n had learnt what made her tick, it was much easier to figure out what children wanted rather then adults. She wanted to be respected like an adult, words towards prestige or emanating wisdom, like 'ma'am' apparently, were things that immediately got Y/n on her good side, meaning nothing bad should happen to him. He was very concerned for his wings otherwise.

"Master!"

"Comin' Cerb! Enjoy your lunch." He heads in the general direction of her voice.

The small demon munches away at all the treats. While agreeing to this the helpful demon had forgotten one thing and luckily she was in her room sewing the first day, but I guess he was way more unlucky the second time round.

"Oh, who is this little dear?" Beelzlebub had a very motherly voice, so Krampus wasn't exactly expecting her. Sure Krampus was used to stories and tales of Hell's own boogeywoman, most young demons would never believe it.

Krampus wasn't afraid of Lucifer, she wasn't afraid of any Overseer, any demon. They were always talked about, how civilised they were. Serial killers? Just a hobby. Thieves? Just a job description.

But Beelzlebub? Horror stories as far as the eyes could read. Torturer like no other, imprisonment worse then death, the eater of everything and all, the destroyer of Hell.

Everyone feared her name.

Krampus was no different as the only thing she could do was squeak in fear.

"Oh no, dear you don't have to worry!" She walked closer. Which was probably the wrong thing to do as the small demon began to tear up.

"Y-y-n..."

However he was busy. "Yes, yes, very good job." He was happily petting the triple demon. He realised how much more difficult it would be to give pats to each body with just two hands, thank god for a prehensile tail.

They had just caught about twenty chickens and they wanted fried chicken. Cerberus was a good hunter, it's how she got money, she hunted, he didn't have to.

"YYY/NNN!" Took three flaps of his wings for his feet to screech to a stop. However he was more disappointed that it wasn't anything serious. Immediately Krampus was behind him, holding onto the bottom of his shirt. "HELP! GET AUNT LUCIFER AND AUNT JUSTICE!"

"Aunt now, is it?" He looked down at her before looking back up at Beelzlebub in fly form, he could tell the sadness on her face even though she took up half the dining room. "Beel you alright?" He asked with slight concern in her face. However she just groaned woefully instead. "You want some food? That cheer you up?"

"WHY WOULD YOU GIVE FOOD TO A MONSTER?" Krampus tugged on his shirt. Beelzebub just got sadder.

"Why don't you head on over and go get your aunties okay?" With no hesitation she runs off. And he walks on over to Beelzlebub. "Beel? You want a hug?"

Not even a second, Beel de-transformed and had wrapped his arms around him. Sure she was upset, but she loved hugs, she liked the close contact, she liked the heat, she especially liked Y/n's, he was taller and could easily give bear hugs. And he always wrapped his wings around the person, a feeling of cosiness and protection.

"You want pancakes now?" Y/n asked.

She responded with a sad groan and a nod.

"That means your gonna have to let go."

She just groans in response to that. The demon kept trying to detach the fly however all attempts were futile. He just began to use his tail, sure they weren't going to be as good without all his limbs but at he didn't think Beel would care by this point.

"In there!" Krampus shouted.

"Yes, yes, little monster." Lucifer's bored voice called out.

Both Krampus and Lucifer entered the room, however Krampus was shocked at the sight. Her temporary servant, had the Beelzebub sat in his arms with a defeated expression. However Lucifer was just annoyed.

"Tch, what is with you servant and falling for fake sob stories." She folds her arms and walks over.

"I don't think so, at least not this time around." She stared at the genuinely sad fly. He could usually tell fake from real emotions, if he was that gullible he probably wouldn't be alive. Though he usually gave in to specifically their guilt tripping.

Lucifer walks behind the demon at Beel's head on his shoulder, she got closer and looked her over, Beel saw an opportunity and took it, she opened her eyes and let out a small smile, exactly when Lucifer got the closest. And considering she was right next to Y/n, she could do nothing but growl beneath her breath.

"My subordinate is awesome!"

Lucifer and Beel's eyes widened.

"Yes, yes, you should go finish your sweets. Take them to the living room?" He motions his head towards the tray. She immediately does what he says.

Two things feel weird when she leaves. "Beel, Lucy?" He could feel nails in the base of his wings and cold palm around his nape. "Please tell me that being her subordi-"

"It is." "It is." Both of them speak at the exact same time.

"Please tell me I'm not gonna get this all week." He sighed. "I'm just her caretaker, if I have to be her subordinate to make her happy, I'll be her subordinate..." It took him a moment to realise- "Are two of the most powerful demons alive jealous of a child?" He asks amused. He instantly regretted asking. "OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! STOP STOP!" The demon buckled with the grip on his neck and ten daggers stuck in his back. "Pancakes are done!"

Two plates of chocolate were delivered to the table. Both went to go eat as Y/n rubbed his numb tail, he should really be more careful with the amount it could stretch.

Great, now he had to go patch up his stab wounds.

Hopefully they're would be no more requests on the way. Thank god for Malina and Zdrada, they were, should be playing, but it was more bullying her in Super Mario Bros. They were thoroughly enjoying it.

He headed upstairs. "Yo." About halfway he was stopped by the Judgement. "Want some help?" She shows a ball of bandages in her hand. The helpful demon gladly accepts, he sit on the steps as she ties bandages around his waist. "They're gonna accidentally kill you at some point."

"Please, they'd just bring me back." He sighs. "No rest for the weary."

"I feel that." She laughs. "By the way, Krampus?"

"You want her gone, don't you?" He looks back with a frown.

"Everyone does man. In-"

"About an hour all of them are going to march up to me and convince me to get rid of Krampus? Correct?" He speaks with a calm smile.

Judgement frowns. "So you already know how to stop it don't you?" She was disappointed, she wanted her gone as much as the rest.

"Nope." He gets up and goes to his room.

Leaving a very confused Judgement.

-Timeskip, brought to you by a very shouty child-

Y/n was currently in his room doing absolutely nothing, just spinning in his office chair, head empty, no thoughts. He then stopped and faced the door. "Three, two and one." He quickly uses his tail to open the door. A very upset Justice had her foot right where the door was.

"Unfulfilled..." She simply says before walking behind the rest.

They obviously didn't prepare this correctly as they're was a lot of shouting and screaming, which prompted more as they did it over each other. Even Azazel was there, her poor poor research paper. This would've disappointed Y/n but it's happened before. However it was pretty easy to see what they wanted with his ability of course.

"You want Krampus gone, is pretty much what you're trying to say?"

A resounding 'YES' came from the group.

"I can't do that though, I need the book." He sighs.

"Well you have to to get her to leave and take the book doing something else. This is an order from your CEO." As much as he attempted to take her seriously, he couldn't with the green dye in her hair. No idea how Krampus did it in an hour and to Lucifer of all people, but she did.

"I own the house and I say she can no longer be here." To be fair Justice was never really cool with Krampus coming in because she was related to Baphomet.

Y/n thought for a second. "Alright then! I am using my vacation days." He smiles while walking past the confused group. "Krampus!" He calls out into the hallway

"Yeah!" A voice calls from below.

"Gather your stuff!" He heads back inside.

"Woah woah woah! What're you doing?" Even Zdrada was now concerned.

"What?" He looks back confused. "At the moment, I got nothin' tying me down, free time and Krampus isn't allowed here. Meaning I'll take her somewhere else for the week. Plus you were the ones who made the contract saying I could take time off whenever I wanted, with no warning beforehand." Lucifer, Justice and Pandemonica gained a small cold sweat as the group looked at them.

"Where would you even go? You're in the Pride Ring, not a lot of places are going to be up to that gremlin's standards." Modeus makes a counterpoint.

"Please!" He laughs. "You don't think I have my own little place already?" He says casually.

The group were thoroughly confused.

"Oh? You don't..." They kinda just blinked at each other. "I have three jobs, sure I don't get payed enough as I should, but I still get a good amount, and with my magic it's not hard to make a little holiday home for myself. I spend a day or two there like every month or so."

Modeus quickly speaks up. "So you have a little love cottage-

"Love cottage?" Y/n interrupts.

"Love cottage!" She solidifies. "And you've haven't taken me to it!" And before Y/n can repeat his whole spiel on how he's not going to screw her. "Do not even!" She was thoroughly annoyed.

Once again, though Y/n knew Modeus acted like this to him, she acted like this to everyone else as well, she was very annoyed when Lucifer had not invited her to a private pool she had.

"Well with no clothes that's going to be a problem." Beel swayed her hand and his closet spewed out shadow. He opened it for all his clothes to be gone.

"Can you do that to the clothes I'm wearing?" He turned to Beelzebub, sort of concerned and clutching his clothes.

"I'm afraid not. Your magic aura interferes with my umbrakinesis." The amount of willpower it took not to flirt and say she'd rather dissolve it with her tongue.

"Well your attempt to keep me here and help you guys is futile." He reached underneath his bed and picked up a packed suitcase. He patted it and walked out.

"Wait, you just a suitcase ready and packed?" Azazel asked.

"Just in case I ever decide I need a quick trip away!" He says matter-of-factly. Zdrada and Malina caused the last time he ever needed that, it was years ago, he left for a full month and came back like nothing happened. It was a strange occurrence.

"So what, you're just gonna leave us on our own, with your kitchen." Malina grumbled.

"Yup."

"What about the food."

"Tindira or Order in."

"What about your teaching."

"Books."

"What about my coffee."

"You got hands."

"What about-

"Oh for fuck sake. Deal, with, it. You did it before me just do it again." He said simply. "The break is in effect, meaning I'm gonna leave and do what I want." He smiled before continuing to walk away. "Gaia help you all when I get a different job with more benefits and my own place..." He muttered, but just loud enough so that they could hear it.

And that hurt. That hurt a lot. They had never actually thought about what would happen if he wanted to leave.

Judgement however did not care in the slightest. She was leaned up against the wall. "Oooooooh, you screwed up baaaad." The group stared at her with a range of emotions. "Yeah, yeah I'm going."

Judgement speed walked downstairs. Only to see Y/n standing smugly. "How's my performance."

"Ooooh dick move, we genuinely thought you were serious." Judgement thought he was completely serious. It looked like the others did too. "I guess that makes sense, cottage and shit, also I couldn't see you being anything else."

"A teacher..." Y/n nods. Judgement smiled slightly. "Also it's a short flight North." She shakes her head at that. "Anyways the amount of times they have all attempted to guilt trip me, please this was the worst I could've done."

"What was the best?"

"Remember when we thought Modeus was drowning-"

Judgement put a hand on her shoulder. "They'd kill you for that. I'd kill you for that. Don't."

That was a warning. He took it.

"So what do I get out of helping you here?" Judgement asks.

He pulls popcorn out of nowhere. "Entertainment." Everyone in the house knew that Judgement loved drama and gossip, of course she usually made sure it didn't go to far, but she enjoyed hearing about it though.

"Fantastic deal to me then I guess." She smiles, taking the bucket, however she put it to the side for now. "I'll grab them." She didn't need anymore input then that, he obviously had a plan. And obviously wanted something out of it, but what could he possibly want. "Wait did he say a job with better benefits? No way."

She turned the corner and saw Justice, Pandemonica and Lucifer going over three floating contracts. They were contracts to Y/n's job. "He did not just guilt trip them of all people..." Judgement was astounded. "How did he...?"

"Judgement?" Lucifer waved her over. "Do you think Y/n would prefer more free time or more pay?"

Judgement just thought of the smug demon's face. It kinda annoyed her at the fact they were completely bias. But she knew he'd get his karma sooner or later. At least it'd happen after the contract was signed, then it couldn't be changed without the user's willing consent.

-Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Judgement eating popcorn-

"WOAH! Do it again! Do it again!" Krampus was easily amused by the helpful magician spells. He had just used illusion magic to bring her drawing of a dragon to life.

They were sat in her temporary room. It seemed like Krampus loved to draw monsters especially while Y/n explained the various kinds he had killed before. He laughed pridefully as she seemed so genuinely exited to be talking to a 'Monster Hunter'.

A knock was heard at the door.

The servant looked over, before getting up and opening it. Three people stood there. Possibly the most annoyed he had ever seen the three, he could genuinely see they were struggling not to grab him and turn him into mince meat. However the demon had already accepted this fate, it was going to happen sooner or later.

What had happened was that he got the contracts changed using the their guilt tripping technique against them. More pay, more time off and more benefits. Benefits such as the fact that he can invite people over to the mansion and they can't get kicked out if he's 'helping' them, however it becomes void if the person stays there longer then a week.

However, his contracts were extended fifty years, which wasn't that much for an old demon, however to a young demon like Y/n, it was a lot.

Judgement had obviously let it slip that he had planned this to allow Krampus to stay. Once again they were hypocrites in the fact they were fine tricking and guilt tripping him, but as soon as it happens to them. They'll probably think twice after this.

"I'm not changing the contract." The proud servant closed the door promptly after saying it.

Pandemonica, Justice and Lucifer expected an apology, an explanation, something, anything other then that. By the time they had actually realised what they had said and Judgement had kicked down the door, the window was open and the servant was gone.

It was nice to have a cottage for moments like these.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1K 19
You're a dude, alright? You're a retired merc and you work 9 to 5 at a dingy bookshop nest to a coffee shop that barely covers your bills, and all...
4K 71 9
("SO for the first in 4 years of not writing , lacking motivations and confidence A certain Devil got me motivated to make stories again. I am gonna...
81.9K 2.2K 20
Malina and Zdrada, the sour and bitch demonesses, had decided to join Helltaker just to watch him gather his harem. Niether really cared to actually...
374K 7.8K 41
When your life consist of multiple demon girls that are in love with you, your daily life will sure be full of surprises. •Published and Completed• ~...