College-uh Loves-uh

By perfect__scribbles_

A simple and a beautiful love story of two souls who were a Don in their college. Their life takes a sudden t... More

Intro
Episode-1
Episode-2
Episode-3
Episode-5
Episode-6
Episode-7

Episode-4

448 86 56
By perfect__scribbles_

Sivaangi lifted her head in shock and stared at Sam who was expression-less.

Though Sam didn't react much, his heart skipped a second when Pugazh uttered those words. And when she lifted her face and stared at his eyes, the thumping of his heart increased as he was going through a turmoil of emotions.

Sakthi: Anna! Enna pesuringa neenga?

Sakthi's words made them break their eye contact.

Pugazh: Enna thambi? Dho paaru! Ava engaluku thangachi dhaan, aana...... ungaluku anna aaguradhuku munnadi, naan indha college senior! Adhanaala naanga solradha neenga senji dhaan aaganum!

Sivaangi: Dho paarunga.... Vera edhachum seiya sollunga! Naan seiren! Aana...... Idhu............ Idhu venaam!

Pugazh: Apdiya?! Appo Sam-ku lips-la kiss pannu.....!

All of them: Edheyyyyyyyy?

Sivaangi looked at Sam as her face threw disgust at him. Sam on the other side was panicking.

Sam MV: Yovv anna! Start aaguradhuku munnadiye mudichu vitruvan pola iruke da! Aiyooo!! Ava vera moraikurale!

He gave a nervous smile at Sivaangi who was throwing daggers at him. Sam angrily turned to Pugazh and Pugazh looked at Sam.

Pugazh smiled at him with a face that said 'Naan irukiren!' while Sam gave a look with said 'Yen da anna iruka?!'

Pugazh: Idho paaru ma...... Onnu avan kannathula pachakku-nu oru mutham koduthutu odi poidu..... Illa-na avanoda odhathula mutham kodukanum!

Sivaangi hung her head low in annoyance. She was not liking what was happening with her. When she was ragging the other students, she had had fun and it did entertain her. But when the same was happening with her, she felt angry.

Pugazh looked at her who was fiddling with her phone in her hands with her head hanging. He pulled her phone to which she panicked and looked at him with accusation written on her face.

Pugazh: Ma..... Naan unaku rendu option koduthu iruken! Idhu rendu-la nee edhachum onnu pannitu unnnoda phone-ah vaangi po!

Her lips curved down like a baby as she left her face hang down, again.

Sam was watching all this without opening his mouth. His heart screamed to open his mouth and deny the dare given by Pugazh to Sivaangi. But his brain didn't activate wanting to see how will she get her phone from Pugazh.

Sivaangi on the other side was contemplating how to escape from the gang. She seriously didn't want to kiss Sam. How will someone simply kiss the other gender? She definitely will not do that. That too not having audience who would literally pass on the incident changing the situation.

But she definitely needs her phone. She was afraid. She can't simply pull her phone and walk off too. She was keen in not creating a bad name for herself at the very starting of the academic year. And if she creates a bad name among the seniors, that would be worse.

She noticed Pugazh keeping her phone behind the small compound behind him which was till his hip.

Sam was still gazing at Sivaangi who was literally having a trauma. He noticed how her face showed various expressions.

She suddenly lifted her head and looked at his eyes. For a second, his heart stopped beating. Her eyes held some magic which made his thudding heart beat increase.

Nee takkunu paatha dhikkunu aagum..
Bakkunu manasu thaana adikume.....

She suddenly took long strides towards Sam not breaking the eye contact. Sam's heart was thumping loudly against his chest as he could even her it as she neared him every second. And once she was close enough to him, she lifted herself by standing on her toes and placed her lips on his cheek making butterflies fly around Sam.The pressure she applied on her lips was hard as she pressed her lips hard on his bearded cheeks without her own knowledge.

Nee pachchunu onnu ichchunu kodutha...
Takkunu narambu thaana thudikume.....

And once she pulled herself away from him, she immediately turned showing his back to him and literally rushed. Sam was just in trance staring at her who was walking like penguin. But she stopped on her tracks and immediately turned in a swift making his stomach flip when her hair flew.

Nee pattunu thirumbi paatha...
Naan tappunu off aaven...

She walked towards him again but taking long steps this time. She didn't stopped even after going near him. She took a step ahead dashing her shoulder to his arm making him yearn for it more. Sam was all the while having his gaze on her who was not at all minding his eyes on her. The emotion he was going through was hard for him to understand as it was difficult for him to stop looking at her. She took her phone immediately which was on the compound. She twisted her heels immediately and walked ahead in an attempt to move away from those boys soon.

Nee sattunu orasi pona...
Naan takkunu fuse aaven...

But unfortunately or fortunately, her heels lost the grip making her twirl and loose the balance. And Sam immediately held her from falling by encircling his arm around her waist in an attempt to help her. Both twirled as Sam suddenly held a twirling Sivaangi. The proximity was affecting him so badly as his hormones were going high.

Nee boththunu vizhundha gappunu pudipen...
Mabbula kaalu kaathil parakume...

Sivaangi closed her eyes due to the sudden happening while Sam was just lost. Looking at her face so close made his breathe uneven. But after some seconds Sivaangi opened her eyes and found him staring at her without even blinking his eyes. She immediately pushed him on his chest as his whole body went through shock just by her mere touch. Sivaangi stood on her feet and walked away closing her eyes in embarassment while Sam was still not understanding what just happened.

Nee jallunu nadandhu jillunu pona...
Jivvunu enaku shock-uh adikume...

All this while the duo were being watched by the the people around them with wide eyes and shock on their face. Not only the people, but also the other students present there were also looking at them with their jaw opened.

Sakshi and Sakthi ran behind Sivaangi who was taking longer steps to exit the college soon so that she would escape the weird stares she was getting.

Here on the other side, Sam was looking his hand which held her small covered waist. It was indeed shocking for himself. He was reminding all the happenings that took place now while Sudhan and Pugazh shaking his shoulder when they found him slowly moving into trance.

His mind repeated the happening of the strong kiss Sivaangi gave on his cheek which made him smile wide. His arms automatically lifted up as he slowly shook his body. Pugazh scrunched his eyebrows in confusion while Sudhan moved back wondering if his friend/brother was fine.

Sam started dancing moving his whole body. He pulled Pugazh to him and held both his hands and danced making Pugazh whine looking at this behaviour of Sam. Sudhan kept asking Sam to stop this nonsense slapping hua forehead as he cursed his fate for letting him see all this stupidity. The other students present there gave him awkward looks while Sam was just dancing pulling Pugazh who was not willing to. He didn't knew how to express his feelings after getting a kiss from the girl he likes.

Girl he likes. Sivaangi? Is she the girl he likes? If yes, from when? Maybe from the time she kissed him? Or maybe from the time he saw her? He himself didn't know how to answer these questions that his mind threw at him. For now, he was simply celebrating for getting a cheek kiss.

-------------

Sam kept walking having his buddies behind Sivaangi who was laughing and speaking to Sakshi not aware of the boys behind her. The boys were behind the girls at a decent distance. Sam didn't knew why but his legs abruptly walked behind her when he saw her entering the college campus the next day. He didn't knew when did the habit of stalking a girl enter into him, but he kinda liked it.

Thaga thaganu yeriyum un vayasu...
Veda veda paiyan enaku idhu pudhusu...

He was not able to distract himself even after walking in his class and being seated as his mind drifted off to the other day reminding him of her kiss. He was smiling to himself and blushing like teenage boy blushing over his crush.

Gada gadanu yerudhu en pulse-uh...
Pada padanu idhayathula drums-uh...

He found her in the canteen during the break and sat on the seat after pushing the guy who was already sitting there. His table was opposite to hers as he could see her face very clearly which showed numerous expressions as she spoke. His hand automatically up as he leaned his face on his hand balancing his forearm on his table. He was openly ogling at her who didn't even see him opposite to her. His lips curved up seeing her carefree and laughing over something which brought an unknown feeling in his heart.

Thaga thaganu yeriyum un vayasu...
Veda veda paiyan enaku idhu pudhusu...
Gada gadanu yerudhu en pulse-uh...
Pada padanu idhayathula drums-uh...

But when Pugazh pushed Sam towards Sivaangi who was walking towards the huge gate, his palm started sweating. She was alone as she was walking slowly and since Sam was standing near the gate aside, he could see her face. He gulped visibly and saw her walking towards them, or the gate. The amount of confidence he had all this while gradually decreased when he was asked to speak to Sivaangi. And once she was near them, Sam immediately turned and showed his back to her not wanting her to notice him and she simply walked away.

Baasha puriyadha oru vaartha varudhey...
Pesa mudiyadha oru yekkam tharudhey...

-------------

Siva noticed Sam sitting on the swing in the balcony and simply staring outside the house. He walked towards his younger brother and found him thinking deeply about something.

Siva: Aiyyaaa?

Siva slowly called out his brother tapping him on his shoulder. Sam hmmed in response still being in his thoughts.

Siva: Enna? Edho aazhndha sindhanai-la irukinga?

And Sam hmmed again as an response. But this time, his hmm was dragged a little.

Siva: Hmm........ Apdi enna yosanai?

Sam: Epdi naan ivlo seekiram vizhundhen?

Siva: Enga aiyyaa vizhundhinga?

Sam: Adhepdi konja naal-laye oru ponna pudichi pogum?

Siva's jaw dropped hearing those words. His brother falling for girl was the least he could expect as Sam is huge Morattu Single.

Sam was speaking to Siva still being in trance as he was not even aware that he was letting out his little secret to his brother.

Siva: Yaaru da andha ponnu?

Siva asked in a surprised tone. His voice came out a little louder than he expected making Sam jerk. Sam gave a caught red handed look at his brother who was looking at him with raised eyebrows.

Siva: Yaaru da? Sollu! Enaku en Rithika Singh podhum, vera yevalum theva illa-nu sollitu suthuviye..... Solra nallavane!

Sam: Adhu........ Adhukunu? Rithika Singh pudikum-na apdiye irundhura mudiyuma anna? Neenga Priya akka ku vizhundha maadhiri, naanum kavundhuten!

Siva: Seri seri sollu! Yaaru andha lucky girl?

Sam: Sivaangi-am....!

Sam said blushing like a girl. Siva gave him a teasing smile and pinched his brother's hip teasing him more.

Siva: Vekkatha paaru en thambi-ku!

Siva MV: Karumam karumam!

Siva: Sam-uh... Sivaangi...... Hmm hmm.....

Siva said their names together making Sam shy and close his face with his hands. But soon lines formed on Siva's forehead as he frowned and his smile dropped slowly.

He pressured his mind as he thought the name 'Sivaangi' was somewhere familiar to him.

Sam: Enna da anna?

Siva: Andha ponnu paeru enna sonna?

Sam: Sivaangi...

Siva's eyes grew wide in shock as Sam frowned looking at his face.

Siva: Dei! Sivaangi en thangachi da!

Sam: Anna!!!

Sam shrieked loudly not liking what he just heard.........

Continued........

I'm back again!
The fourth episode of College-uh Loves-uh is posted!

Do comment your thoughts on this and do vote if you like it.

Let's meet in the next part
~Vaibhavi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 10.8K 50
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
979K 37K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
148K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...