๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ.๐•๐€ - ๐“๐๐

By -ENHACUTIE

"hi, I'm D.VA, err...Y/N." - five boys get compensated by being sent to the transfer program in Korea, alongs... More

โœฆ*INTRODUCTIONโ€ข.
โœฆ *LEVEL 1 โ€ข. : ON THE WAY.
โœฆ *LEVEL 2 โ€ข. : DORM-MATES.
โœฆ *LEVEL 3 โ€ข. : SCHOOL TOUR.
โœฆ *LEVEL 4 โ€ข. : BASEBALL TRYOUT.
โœฆ *LEVEL 5 โ€ข. : THE STARS.
โœฆ *LEVEL 6 โ€ข. : TUTORING.
โœฆ *LEVEL 7 โ€ข. : FRIEND OR FOE?
โœฆ *LEVEL 8 โ€ข. : BINGSU DATE.
โœฆ *LEVEL 9 โ€ข. : SUDDEN CONFESSION.
STAGE 2!
โœฆ *LEVEL 11 โ€ข. : JUST THE TWO OF US.
โœฆ *LEVEL 12 โ€ข. : AN ACCUSATION.
โœฆ *LEVEL 13 โ€ข. : LET YOUR GUARD DOWN.

โœฆ *LEVEL 10 โ€ข. : DECISION-MAKING.

322 7 4
By -ENHACUTIE

Robin and Finney looked at you with concerned look as you went quiet, mostly comprehending what you had just heard.

Suddenly a thunk! was heard from Finney's hand hitting the back of Robin's head.

"Ow! What the hell, Finn!" Robin groaned, rubbing the back of his head as he glared at Finney who glared back. "Why would you just tell them that, are you dumb or stupid?" Finney freaked out on Robin who just shrugged.

"Oh, forgive me, you're both!" Finney threw his hands up in the air, "I can't believe you'd just say that!" He strained, looking at you when you'd make a small movement.

"I think, I like the both of you as well." You answered after a while, both heads turn to you, one excited and one even more worried.

"Are you sure, you're not pressured?"

"Holy shit, really? You really like us, N/N?!"

Two seperate voiced exclaimed, coming closer to you, making you jump back, before laughing. "Yes, but," your smile slowly fades, "I don't think we should date," you looked at their faces slowly go from happy to upset.

"Don't be upset!" You shake your hands in front of you, "Finn, Robin, I've met you not even a few weeks ago.." you rubbed your arm, looking away. "It would be really fast, if I just suddenly had a boyfriend," you ranted, "heck even two."

Their lips formed a frown, although Finney's was already a frown prior, his drooped even more upon hearing what you had said.

"There's just, not enough time," You sighed, grabbing onto their hands, "please be patient with me." You pleaded, looking into their eyes.

You can tell, although somewhat embarrassed about telling you about how they felt, they didn't like the outcome. "I'm sorry for suddenly telling you." Robin mumbled, looking away with a pout.

"I'm not mad, nor am I upset," You patted the back of his hand comfortingly, "I just want you to wait, that doesn't mean I don't like you back." Robin glanced at you, your eyes held concern and affection for him.

In all honesty, Robin doesn't know bat shit about love. All he knew was what he could see from movies and media. All he knows is that the boy confessed and the girl likes the boy back.

He knows not an ounce. He looks over to Finney, who had an accepting look on his face.

"Are you not upset?" He mumbled to Finney. "You like them as well." A sigh leaves Finney's lips. He turns to Robin, who's mischievous behaviour had long died down.

"Just because I'm not pouting and all, doesn't mean I'm not upset." You stayed quiet as the two talked to each other, you had already done enough, you told yourself.

"But, it is N/N's choice." Finney frowned slightly. "We can't force them into dating one of us." He looks over to you, a thankful expression painted on your face.

"Thanks for understanding." You whispered, grabbing onto the blonde's hand and squeezing in an affectionate way. You let go and stood up. "I think it's late, we have school again tomorrow." You made an excuse to get off from Finney's bed and walked towards the door.

"Goodnight, Finney, Robin." You whispered, Robin stayed quiet as Finney wished you a goodnight as well.

A soft click was heard from the door, as you had stepped out and left them to their devices. "You're not mad at them, are you?" Finney asks Robin, who just sighed and fiddled with the tied bandanna to his wrist.

"I don't know," The brunette mumbled, "I want to be, but at the same time, N/N's choice," Robin bit the inside of his cheek, still thinking about your choice.

"I can't get mad at them for making a decision that was completely up to them." Robin lays down at the foot of Finney's bed.

"I'm more embarrassed at myself." He glanced at Finney, who just stared at him and listened, he knew Robin wasn't going to listen to any comforting words, nor was he going to like a hug, or a just a friend.

Robin just needed an ear to listen to him.

"I guess it was my fault, I just, I thought maybe it would work out like in those movies." Robin complained, looking up at the soft, white coloured ceiling.

"I don't mean to sound any more of an ass, but it was a movie, obviously it won't work like it did with real people." Finney chuckled, Robin hitting him in the leg as if to communicate that he was annoyed.

"What movie did you watch, anyway?" Finney laid his arms on top of his knees and then his head on top. "Grease." Robin looks at Finney as he doubled over laughing.

"Yeah, no wonder it didn't work." Finney shook his head with a grin.

"I'm starting to think that we're stupid, N/N probably just said they liked us when they didn't." Robin contemplated, fiddling with his fingers.

"If they did, I wouldn't know if I would be able to let them go all for bro code." Finney joked, punching Robin's arm. "Bro code, my ass." The brunette groaned, sitting up.

"Why not just date us, it's not weird if we're best friends." Robin shrugged, "like, that's a thing right?" Finney shrugged with the brunette.

A silence swept over the two boys, only the crickets of the night and the light of the yellow desk lamp Finney had was making noise, a nice hum of comfortability.

"Okay, time to get," Finney pushed Robin off of his bed, smiling.

"Awh, can't we stay up? We could go bother Vance or something." Robin whined, digging his heels into the wooden floor to make it harder for Finney to push him.

"No, I'm tired as hell, you need to sleep too, N/N said there's school tomorrow remember?" Finney reminded the boy, finally getting him past his door.

Robin clicked his tongue as he let Finney close the door in front of his face.

He walked to his room, occupied in his thoughts. He thought of what you had told him and Finney, you didn't reject them, but you didn't want to date them.

he was even more confused, rubbing his head annoyingly.

You and Billy whispered to each other as you all rode the bus.

Like always, the six of you had sat in the very back, giving you a somewhat private place to giggle and mess with each other.

"Have you apologized to Bruce yet?" Billy whispered to you, glancing at the boy that sat, spacing out, on the other side of the bus.

"I don't know how to? He kind of just, distanced himself from me, and I can't find a good time to just—" a bump in the road made you jump, making you stop.

"Do it now then, we'll be here." Billy encourages you, holding your hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. "Okay." You nodded, looking over to Bruce.

"Hey, Bruce?" You called, making the black-haired boy turn to you with a curious look. "Hm?" He hummed, replying to you. "I just wanted to say—" A hand stopped you.

"Morning, N/N!" Everyone felt themselves tense, they knew exactly who this person was, and they really, really hated this person.

"Ah," you smiled awkwardly, turned halfway in Bruce's direction. "Good morning, Mi-Rae." You greeted, you just bowed to the two girls clinging to each other behind her.

You realized the girls behind them were the girls that went on that date with Billy and Bruce.

"Hope you don't mind, I brought the girls along, they were so nice!" Mi-Rae gushed, walking to the seats behind your group to sit.

The two girls sat behind Bruce and Vance while Mi-Rae sat behind you, almost immediately wrapping her arms around you. It was kind of uncomfortable, her hold was tight and somewhat controlling hold on you.

"I can see why you and Bruce went on a date with them, Bill." Mi-Rae turned to Billy who still hasn't let go of your hand, instead, clutching it tighter.

You pulled Mi-Rae's arms from you, making her frown, you intertwined your fingers with Billy's, as if to comfort him.

"That's good, but we'd love it if we had a quiet ride," looking back at Mi-Rae who just gave you a smile. "I think everyone's still in a grumpy mood and don't feel like chatting right now." You nodded, you ignored the sweat forming in yours' and Billy's palms.

Mi-Rae would never want to make you upset, and just decided to smile and nodded, despite feeling angry and upset that you're being so awkward with her.

The ride to the bus was a quiet one like you had asked, the boys were busting themselves with their own conversation or looking out the window, waiting for all of your stops.

Mi-Rae just sat behind you, glancing at the back of your head once in a while, you'd cringe sometimes, feeling her gaze and being unable to unnerve yourself from under her watch.

Suddenly one of the two girls tapped your back, making you turn your head behind you hesitantly.

"미래는 당신이 우리에게 브루스와 빌리와 데이트를 얻을 수 있다고,그것은 사실입니까? (Mi-Rae says you can get us a date with Bruce and Billy, is that true?)." The girl gives you a smile, while Mi-Rae just glanced at you innocently.

"Ah.." you glanced at the boys, who just gave you a side eye, making sure you're not in any uncomfortable situation.

"애들 데이트하고 싶은지 물어봐야겠어. (I think you guys should just ask the boys if they want to go on a date..)." Looking over to the Billy who was busy looking out the window, his face held no awareness for the world around him.

"제발! 우리는 그들을 해치지 않을 것이라고 약속합니다. (Please! We promise we won't hurt them.)" the girl pleaded, her hands placed together to make her seem even more desperate, you sighed and shook your head.

"우리는 정말로 그들에 대한 감정을 가지고 있습니다.(We really have feelings for them.)" one of the girls frowned. Both girls leaned back in their seats dejected.

You bit your lip, you felt like it wasn't up to you to decide whether they should go on a date with these girls again. This isn't your decision, this felt like arranging someone's doom and that realization made your stomach twist in turn in ways you didn't know it could.

"나는 너희들과 그 결정을 내릴 수 없다, (I can't make that decision with you guys.)" you sighed, taking one more look at Bruce and Billy. "둘 다 자신에게 물어볼 수 있습니다. (i'm sure you both can ask them yourselves.)" you made a decision.

That decision was to let the boys choose what they want themselves.

You knew the only reason why the girls were asking you was because you knew how to speak Korean, you were taught by your father at a young age.

But despite having that language barrier, just because you would translate some words for the group, doesn't mean you'll make decisions for them either.

You turn back in your seat, Robin had pressed the button by the side of the bus, signalling the bus driver that your guys' stop for school is next.

You decided to ignore the whispers and conversing behind you. You know for a fact that the girls are telling Mi-Rae what you'd said, even though she listened in on the whole conversation.

"I'll talk to them." Mi-Rae whispered. You mentally groaned at that, Mi-Rae was starting to get on your nerves, this was one of the things you just couldn't be convinced on.

You've always hated taking people's decisions away from them.

Before Mi-Rae could even tap your shoulder, you had leaned towards Billy, the boy leaned in instinctively.

"Let's go. Our stop is here." You whispered, standing up and pulling Billy with you.

one of the girl's breath hitched. "It's okay, Ji-eun, they don't like each other." Mi-Rae was quick to comfort the girl who watched you leave the bus with the group tailing behind you.

The girls had gotten off as well, following them to school.

You may ask, why is Mi-Rae with these girls? What for? She had formed a plan in her head, she'd make sure you'd fall for her, little by little, Mi-Rae will fill your head with silly little lies and you'll be none the wiser.

You're going to be influenced without knowing, and once you're completely detached from the boys, Mi-Rae will swoop you away, as a saviour.

The girls were merry there to keep some of them away, Bruce and Billy specifically. If they had girlfriends, they wouldn't dare try to intervene with yours and hers relationship now would they?

Mi-Rae could only place a grim smile on her face as they all walked silently to school. Soon, it's just going to be and Y/N. I just need a little more time. The girl thought.

END OF CHAPTER 10.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.6K 51
-๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ แต›แตƒโฟแถœแต‰ สฐแต’แต–แต–แต‰สณ ...
19.9K 662 13
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. Robin Arellano x Male OC The Black Pho...
449K 5.4K 47
This is exactly what the title says...๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm not even joking. Contains these characters: Finney Shaw Robin Arellano Bruce Yamada Vance Hopper Billy...
1.5K 38 9
๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—, ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€" ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ, ๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ...