๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™||๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ก๏ฟฝ...

By smfd_niyahh

"๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘" "๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘" More

1- ....
2-...
face claimz.
4 -....
5-....
6-...
solana's house tour
neyasha's house tour
THE NEW FACE CLAIMSSS!!!!!
7- ...
8- ...
9-....
10-...

3- ...

3.5K 71 27
By smfd_niyahh

Kay's POV:

Damn I'm not gon lie, shorty was bad asf, she had ha hair Inna high bun and had on sum tight ass leggings perfectly showing off ha ass with my hoodie, I'm definitely gon get that.

She just left and it was just me nd the gang, we went our ways nd I left to my house with setty, Dougie nd nas we was finna slide on some opps who js dropped they lo on they story, dumasses.

We got our shi and headed out in Dougie's v.  Niggas wasn't even out, scarry asses niggas know my body ion even know why they try. Pussy's.

After about n hour we went home nd I said bye going into my house.

I immediately took a shower nd got dressed, shi was boring today.. I couldn't get shorty off my mind tho frl. Got a nigga exited n shit.

I pushed that shit in the back of my mind and took my ass to bed. A nigga was tired.

Neyasha's POV:

In the morning.

I woke up to my phone kinda blowing up, I sat up, taking off my pillow that was on my face and I took my phone off the charger, opening it and seing that I was added to a gc by Solana

I looked at the time and it was 9:53 why these niggas texting so damn early. I saved the numbers that were in the gc seing that It was everyone that I met yesterday seing as they were saying eachouthers names making it obvious.

                                     *name gc*

DougieB🤍: nigga u stupid ...fuck u mean  that ain't even what went down last night.

Solana 🫶🤞🏼: I mean what I said. U ain't shit😂

Kay kay🤗: it wasn't even like that Solana he was js hanging out with em, my boy wound't do dat.

Solana🫶🤞🏼: stfu kay this don't include you. I'm so done with you Dougie.

Setty💜: ntm on my boy Solana we fr she kissed him, and he pushed her off that treesh only showed u half of what happened last night.

Nas🙄💛: frl u trippin.

(Me): why y'all arguing so damn early...

Solana🫶🤞🏼: hey girl.. And it's nun just niggas bein niggas 😂

DougieB🤍: man she trippin.. She think I was kissed up on some smooch last night cs she send her a video of ha kissing me.. That ain't even want happend but her ass be so quickly to assume mn.

Solana🫶🤞🏼: nigga stfu this conversation is over. I'll talk to u when I see u...

Kay kay🤗: goodmorning ma

(Me): good morning kaykay

Setty💜: good morning neyasha
DougieB🤍:wtv...goodmorning ney
Nas🙄💛:gm neyasha

(Me): good morning boys, I'm still coming over today solana right?

Solana🫶🤞🏼:yup, u can come at 1:00. And you could spend the night if u want if u ain't got nothing going on the next day? Since ur concert ain't till the 17th right?

(Me): yup, and yea I'll spend the night  ima go get ready, bye guys❣️.

Solana🫶🤞🏼:bye ml
DougieB🤍:bye gng
Setty💜:safety mh
Nas🙄💛:ight
Kay kay🤗: cya mh.

I turned my phone off and stud up stretching and walked into my bathroom so I could go pee and wash my face.

I finished doing my business and got up checking the time since I could see when I needa get ready. It was 10:05 so I still had some time before I gotta get ready n shit.

I grabbed my phone and walked out my room and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. Ian really in the mood for no cereal or store bought food so I grabbed some bacon, pancake mix, hash browns and sausages because I'm allergic to eggs.

(Nah frl irl I'm allergic to eggs 😭 mb if y'all wanted her to eat eggs for some reason 🙌🏽😂)

I started cooking the pancake first, putting everythin together then putting for pancake's on the pan, then put the bowls in the sink and started cooking everything else.

I cooked the bacon, then hash browns, the sausage.

I finished at around 10:50 and I made my plate and ate.

I scrolled on insta for a lil before posting something cs I was bored asf. Nothing much just some adjustments about my show coming up and sum stuff about my new songs, yk to blow that shi uhp.

I finished eating and washed the dishes and plopped down on my couch. Watching tick tock for a bit.

Time passed and I ain't even realize it 🤷🏾‍♀️
I looked at the time and it was 12:30...

Bitch Ian even ready yet!!

I jumped off the couch and ran upstairs to get ready, I grabbed a towel, some cloths and my stuff.

Then turned on my shower playlist ofc and hopped in the shower. I washed up with my Carmel scented body soap and shaved everywhere then got out, it was a quick wash and out because I ain't tryna be late 🙌🏽 if u know anything about me.. Then u know Ian like being late. Ion care what it is

I hopped out quickly drying up and putting body oil all over me, putting on some deodorant, then getting dressed.

It's just a hang out/sleepover so I just throwed on a simple red noodle strap crop top and some black sweat pants with a lock necklace

And I sprayed on some Carmel perfume all over me (love Carmel 🤭🙌🏽) then did my hair, I did this super cute hairstyle that I saw off of Pinterest.

Then I put on some white regular socks and slid on my shoes, then put on some. (Fake) clear glasses that are super cute,idk why I just love glasses. Yfm? Then I slid on my shoes (the shoes in the picture!!) And grabbed a bag to pack my cloths.

I just grabed my white bare backpack (no not the same one from before) and packed some cloths, my phone charger, a different pair of shoes that match my outfit for tomorrow and some perfume, my deodorant, toothbrush, hair brush, and lip glosses.

I slid on my backpack over my shilders Then I grabbed my phone to tell Solana that I was on my way. It was 1:45 and I was pretty pissed that I'm late.

Because be so frl. Ima check the time more often. I headed out the door making sure to grab my keys and lock the door. Then I put the keys in my backpack and got into my car. Driving to the location Solana sent me.

And that is the end of this chapter, 1142 words I hope u liked it if u have any feedback or comments or spelling correction please I encourage u to tell me I'n the comments or u can Message me ither works!! Also please vote!! Or don't idc atp<3 love u all❣️❣️❣️🤍🤍🤍💜💜💜💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.6K 41
"What are you, what are you so afraid of?" "Darling you, you give but you cannot take love." โ™ก๏ธŽIN WHICH| he's scared to love again, and she tries to...
85.9K 2K 31
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two long distance best friends are in love with each other "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
133K 2.7K 37
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
180K 6.6K 39
๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ- to provide or replace something that's needed A Kayflock fanfiction