My Favorite King - Pair of Ki...

By Doyle02

My name is Catherine and I've lived in Kinkow my whole life with my family. My dad, Mason, and my sister, Mik... More

Intro!
Return of the Kings, Part 1
Return of the Kings, Part 2
Beach Bully Bingo
A Mermaid's Tail
Where the Wild Kings Are
Big Kings on Campus
Junga Ball
Revenge of the Mummy
Oh Brother, Where Arr Thou?
Pair of Jokers
The Bite Stuff

Discontinued - SORRY

299 4 1
By Doyle02

Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I'm just not feeling this story anymore. It's not that I'm not happy with it, it's just that I've moved on and I've grown up. 

I've found myself being more focused on my other books and although I tell myself that I'm going to come back to this one, I just can't motivate myself to do it.

I'm really sorry guys. 

I thank each and every one of you for your support. I do have better stories than this one that are also written better so go check those out if you guys want.

I love you and thank you again. 

Signing off <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 406 31
Ever wondered how Matteo proposed to Luna? If Gaston came back? Or how was first time of your favourite skaters? Then is this fan fiction for you. I...
56.9K 2.6K 31
Princess Y/N Stark of York New must marry a man chosen by her brother, by the time she is 21. Her brother's council have the perfect man in mind, one...
1K 57 19
Shoutout to BernzDemigodOfAthena Percy Jackson and his demigod friends must fight off Gaea. Thank you so much @MissSpel for voting my story!!! Your m...
270 28 24
I am Sara King . I and my brother Lucas are the heir's of the King Company my mother and father was the master mind in our company but one day my mo...