A Tainted Soul | MyStreet

By AutamatheQueen

I was told once by my parents that a beautiful and powerful woman lived and saved the world, and mama told me... More

Just to let you know
Running Fast.......
Found....
Only the Beginning
House Visit
The Cool Guys?
Frozen Outside
Ms. Kawaii~Chan's Present of Love
My First Christmas Cat-Tastrophe
Decoration Fight
Mistletoe Wars PT. 1
Mistletoe Wars PT. 2
Tree of Friendship and Love!
How Mr. Zane Stole Christmas
Snow Day!
New Years!
Weird Man with Old Man Hair
Mr. Travis's Weird 'Love'
Ms. Aphmau and Ms. Kawaii~Chan New Job
The Weird Shrine
The Neighborhood Play PT. 1
The Neighborhood Play PT. 2
The Neighborhood Play PT. 3
Aftermath
Playdate!
Valentine's Day?
The Date Begins
Valentine's Day Surprise!
The Ro'Meave's Brother's
Girl's Contest
Don't Tell Mom PT. 1
Don't Tell Mr. Aaron! P.T 2
Ms. Aphmau in Love? Pt.3
First A-Con Ever!
Cosplay and Performance of a Lifetime!
My Forever Family!
Family Vacation! Love ~ Love Paradise!

Ms. Aphmau's Best Friends?

43 1 0
By AutamatheQueen

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

Ms. Aphmau and me walked outside heading over to Mr. Aaron's house, I was in a nice purple long sleeve top with a blue skirt overalls under it was black shorts, Ms. Aphmau did my hair with my lotus pin and purple bows, I had purple shoes on that stop at my ankle. I was bouncing in my steps excited to go over to Mr. Aaron's house.

We soon run into Mr. Zane as we were walking "Hey, Aphmau, Lotusia" He rubs my head gently as to not to mess up my hair "Zane" Ms. Aphmau greeted, I waved at him "Are you two heading somewhere?" He asks "Yeah, we're heading to Aaron's house, Lotusia wouldn't stop bugging me to go to his house to see him" Ms. Aphmau tells him making me look away.

I hear them chuckle as Ms. Aphmau picks me up from the ground and kisses me on the cheek "We were all just going to hand out today anyways" Ms. Aphmau tells him "I see, sorry, I really should have called before I came over" Mr. Zane says looking disappointed "Hey, where you going?" Ms. Aphmau asks "Back home, I don't want to get in the way of you, Lotusia and Aaron hanging out" Mr. Zane says, his back facing us.

I get down from Ms. Aphmau's grip writing in my notebook "Nonsense, I insist you come and hang out with us" Ms. Aphmau says in a funny voice "Aphmau, I don't think that's a good idea, not after the whole dating thing with my mom" Mr. Zane tells us as I continue to write "Why do you say that?" Ms. Aphmau asks him confused " Well, it might be a bit awkward is all" Mr. Zane says as I finish writing.

I might have gotten too into character" I hear Mr. Zane whisper to himself, I choose to ignore it "Ah, what did you say?" Ms. Aphmau asks him "Oh, nothing" Mr. Zane tells her brushing it off "Maybe, your mom was onto something about you muttering behind that mask" Ms. Aphmau tells him "Hey!" Mr. Zane shouts making Ms. Aphmau laugh and me giggle.

I turn the notebook around 'I want you to come, if anything were to happen, we all need to be getting along with one another, we are all friends on this street whether we like it or not' I showed him, I could see a smile rising by his eyes, I smiled back before looking at Ms. Aphmau.

"She's right, I think this is the perfect opportunity for you and Aaron to get to know each other, I know things got out of hand during the dinner with your mom, but now might be the perfect time for you guys to just get to know each other, we are all friends on this street after all" Ms. Aphmau tells him holding me into her side "Are you both sure?" He asks, I nod my head with a smile "Positive! Trust me, you and Aaron would get along so well" Ms. Aphmau tells him.

He looks down thinking making a 'hmming' noise "Fine, I'll tag along" He finally agrees, I smile jumping in joy "Awesome! Come on, let's go" Ms. Aphmau says grabbing my hand as we both run towards Mr. Aaron's house. We slow to a walk and continued walking, we looked both ways before crossing the street to Mr. Aaron's house, once cross the street, I run up to the door with excitement "Remember, don't ring the door bell until I'm up there" She tells me from the drive way, I frown a bit as they catch up to me.

She smiles down at me "You may know him but you can't just go up and knock or ring the door bell with out me, okay?" I nod as she kisses my head before knocks on the door. Mr. Aaron soon opens the door and I run in to hug him "Hey, Aphmau. Hello Lotusia" I smile as he picks me up and sets me on his hip "I'm glad you both could make it, I..." he trials off seeing Mr. Zane with us.

"Zane?!" Mr. Aaron asks confused "Yo" Mr. Zane greets him "Hey Aaron, we ran into Zane on the way here, he was coming to hang out with me and Lotusia but I had told him we were hanging with you today, so would you mind if he joined us?" Ms. Aphmau asks him "This time she's not my girlfriend" I glare at him for that comment as he laughs.

Mr. Aaron 'tsks' a bit "Uh, I don't mind if he joins us" I smile at him and he smiles back and Ms. Aphmau looks joyous "Come on in" He holds me as Ms. Aphmau walks in, Mr. Zane stops beside us. I look at him confused as to why he stopped as Mr. Aaron shuts the door "Heh, don't worry, this time I won't be holding her hand" I glare at him for egging Mr. Aaron on.

"What does that mean?" Mr. Aaron asks "I means I would appreciate it, if you didn't try to put the moves on her in front of me or Lotusia" I glare at him wanting to hit him, but I knew I couldn't "She's my friend and I don't particularly enjoy seeing that" Mr. Zane tells him.

"Why would that even bother you, shouldn't you be happy for her?" Mr. Aaron asks him "I look out for her and Lotusia" I look away from him as he says this, Mr. Aaron laughs a bit "She could take care of herself and Lotusia" Mr. Aaron tells him "You don't know them like I do" I glare at the wall not like him accusing Mr. Aaron like this.

"Are you sure about that?" Mr. Aaron asks egging it on with him "They tell me everything, I'm their best friend" Mr. Zane tells him "They tell me everything as well like how you play with ponies" Mr. Aaron says looking away from him, I see Mr. Zane back up as Mr. Aaron puts me down "Go to see what Aphmau's doing, okay" I nodded and headed over to see Ms. Aphmau on the couch. I join her and we look for something to watch on TV.

I follow her as she gets up from the couch over to where the boys were "Hey guys, Gravity Falls ended and I need to catch up on what..." she cuts herself off looking up at the boys confused, I wonder what happened after I left, they both seemed angry "What are you guys doing?" Ms. Aphmau asks them "Just telling him, how good a friend you both are" Mr. Aaron tells us through gritted teeth "I already know that because I'm their best friend" Mr. Zane also said in gritted teeth, Both getting into each other's faces.

I hide behind Ms. Aphmau a little scared "I thought you two would get along but I guess I was wrong and now you both are scaring Lotusia" Ms. Aphmau says sadly looking down "What, but Aphmau no" Mr. Zane says softly "It's not like that, I just didn't appreciate the way he was taunting me with you" Mr. Aaron tells us.

Mr. Zane makes a 'Hmph' noise "It wasn't taunting" Mr. Zane tells him "Aphmau, we can get along or at least try too" Mr. Zane tells us "And sorry, Lotusia, for scarying you" Mr. Zane apologizes "Yeah, sorry Lotusia" Mr. Aaron apologizes too. Ms. Aphmau looks up from the floor as I come out from behind her "Well, we would appreciate it if..." Ms. Aphmau was cut off by the sound of a thuds or someone getting beat up from outside. I raised and brow and ran over to Mr. Aaron, who picked me up.

We all looked at the door, we all head out to see Mr. Travis on the ground, I could see Aunty Katelyn walking away back to the house, I knew what had happened. I began to play with Mr. Aaron's hoodie strings ignoring the conversation "Only when I look into your eyes baby" I look over with a glare "Don't do that Travis" I hear Mr. Zane tell him.

"Zane here apparently doesn't like googly eyes" I giggle a bit "What does that mean?" Ms. Aphmau asks them "N-NOTHING!" Mr. Zane shouts looking away "WAIT! Are you guys all hanging out? Can I join you?" He asks us "I've got nothing better to do" He finishes "NO!" Mr. Zane shouts first "NO!" Mr. Aaron shouts next.

I shake my head no, I know if these to continue to fight, Mr. Travis will join in with his own thing and probably make it worse "Of course you can Travis, you're more than welcome to" I place my head on Mr. Aaron's shoulder in disappointment as Mr. Aaron kept quiet "...Even after he flirted with you...?" Mr. Zane asks her.

"To me, Travis is always jerking...joking when he flirts because he has terrible social skills with women except with Katelyn, I honestly think he has a crush on her or Lucinda. I obviously can't tell anymore Travis" Ms. Aphmau explains "That's not fair, Aphmau" Mr. Travis whines at her "We used to be close, remember. I know you" Ms. Aphmau says confusing us "Close?" Mr. Aaron asks "What do you mean?" Mr. Zane asks her as well.

I just looked confused, I'm sure she mentioned something about it but so much has happened that I forgot "Back in..." Mr. Travis began but Ms. Aphmau cuts him off as she sighs "It's a story for another time. But Travis and I used to be really good friends way back until he moved" Ms. Aphmau explains briefly "Honestly, that is a story for another time." Mr. Travis agrees with her.

"Can we just get to the fun stuff already?!" He asks "COME ON! I WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES OR WATCH A MOVIE OR SOMETHIN'!" Mr. Travis yells, I was frowning a bit as Mr. Aaron and Mr. Zane were both not happy about Mr. Travis joining us "Right, let's go inside, come on" Ms. Aphmau says as we all head inside.

We sit in Mr. Aaron's living room, I was sitting in Mr. Aaron's lap as he sits next to Ms. Aphmau, Mr. Zane and Mr. Travis were sitting together on the other couch "So! Dinner with your mom was nice Zane!" Mr. Travis starts a conversation up "It was... until we got charged for the damages to the restaurant because of you" Mr. Zane points out, he did come through the roof like a cannon ball going through a castle.

I stare at him, I kind of wondered how he wasn't hurt by doing that, he came through the roof hard enough to do damage but somehow not hurt himself, he laugh nervously "Luckly my parents can afford it and know the owner of that restaurant personally" Mr. Zane excuses "I'll pay you guys back. Sorry, I just got really excited!" Mr. Travis tells us.

"I was excited for the whole ordeal to be over" Mr. Aaron says, I nodded in agreement, it was a mess "...It was fun" Mr. Zane says with a smirk. I glare at him knowing what he was doing "Maybe for you" Mr. Aaron turned to him with a slight glare, Mr. Zane just smirked at him "...Yo, is it just me or are you two emitting a lot of tension?" Mr. Travis asks looking between the two "Ah, they are" Ms. Aphmau admits to him.

I see the two glaring at each other and move to be in between Mr. Aaron and Ms. Aphmau instead "What's the deal? I felt this same feeling at dinner" Mr. Travis asks, he wasn't wrong, they were almost glaring at each other during that too, there was a lot of tension "Um, it's hard to explain. Honestly, I'm just hoping for this WHOLE THING to be over!" Ms. Aphmau shouts in their direction "I just want to prove to Aaron that I'm your guys best friend" Mr. Zane tells us, I just roll my eyes and lean into Ms. Aphmau.

"You really don't need to prove anything" Mr. Aaron tells him.

"Afraid I'll steal them from you?" Mr. Zane asks him in a smug tone.

"W-What?!" Mr. Aaron asks him in shock, I cover my ears a bit not wanting to hear this anymore.

"Okay guys, settle down... we don't need to have a best friend contest now do we?" Mr. Travis asks the two.

I look between all three really annoyed with this, I just want everyone to be happy with each other. I don't even know what this 'best friend contest' is "Oh no, Travis. We had something like this with Lucinda and Katelyn a long long time ago, let's not do this now" Ms. Aphmau begs him, if Ms. Aphmau is this annoyed with it, then it's probably not a good thing to do "What? I love hosting those!" Mr. Travis admits.

I roll my eyes and hug Mr. Aaron tightly really annoyed, I guess he could tell and pulled me into his lap holding me tightly to his chest "Listen up gents! We're going to do a best friend quiz! You two ask each other questions about Aphmau and Lotusia and whoever gets one wrong first loses!" Mr. Travis announces.

"This is a terrible game, Travis I... Pardon me, I need to go to the bathroom to hide from the embarrassment right now, Lotusia you want to come?" I looked over from Mr. Aaron's lap and shook my head no, I'm okay with where I am "Okay" She leave and heads up to the bathroom.

I sit on the couch after Mr. Aaron got up, I ignore the question being tossed around and was drawing in my notebook with little notes" I guess we know a lot about them then" Mr. Aaron admits after the question stop, I look up glancing at Mr. Aaron before going back to my drawing of me, Ms. Aphmau and Mr. Aaron happy together "There's only one way to settle who's her best friend... a fight to the death" I look up at the mention of that.

I looked scared at that, I guess Mr. Aaron noticed. I quickly hide the drawing as he picks me up sitting down again and placing me in his lap "You can be their best friend and they can have as many best friends as they want but uh, I'd rather be Aphmau's boyfriend and Lotusia's father" I look up at him with wide eyes before smiling and hugging him tightly.

I could hear Mr. Travis 'ohing' from the couch "You ain't got nothing on that Zane" Mr. Travis says "Oh, unless..." We look over to him confused "What?! No, I-I don't want them to be my only friends" I smiled up at Mr. Zane as he admits this, soon Ms. Aphmau comes back down squealing in joy. I smile at her joy but was confused as to why she was so happy.

"Guys, there's a convention coming to town! Kawaii~Chan just texted me about this convention coming to town soon and I absolutely want to go, cuz I've always wanted to cosplay and this will be Lotusia's first convention!" She says excitedly "I'll take you both" Mr. Aaron agrees "Me too" Mr. Zane says quickly. I look over seeing Mr. Travis planning something, I glare as he was making a comment, Mr. Aaron, Mr. Zane and me hit him upside the head after he says skirt.

"Don't even!" Mr. Aaron tells him as he lays on the floor, I stand on the couch glaring at him "You don't even care about the costume!" Mr. Zane yells at him, Ms. Aphmau picks me up off the couch "Uh, yeah Travis deserved that as usual, now if you guys are set to come with us, we have a lot of planning to do" She laughs with excitement "I'm so excited" I throw my hands up excited for this 'convention' anything with Ms. Aphmau was always exciting.

"I'm so excited, I need to do a lot of research. Now, we might need to sit through a marathon of lots of my favorite love-love anime to find the perfect characters to cosplay" She sets me down and turns on a show called 'SUPER KAWAII CRYSTAL PRINCESS SCHOOL GIRL LOVE~LOVE ANGEL KOOKIE MEOW~MEOW CHAN SHOW' me and Mr. Aaron look at it with terror while Mr. Zane looked at it confused, but Mr. Travis jumps up with excitement "I love the Super Kawaii Crystal Princess School Girl Love~Love Angel Kookie Meow~Meow Chan Show" I lost track as soon as they started fangirling over it.

I turned back to my unfinished drawing wanting to finish it but not with the two in here to see it. I flip the page close as Mr. Aaron pick me up onto his hip as Ms. Aphmau and Mr. Travis sit in front of the TV "Oh no, not this" Mr. Aaron complains "She makes you sit through her terrible anime shows too?" Mr. Zane asks him, I look down ashamed "All the time, it's a torture to me and Lotusia" I nodded in agreement.

"Hmm, well we can make fun of it together" Mr. Zane tells us "Ah, you guys always do that!" Ms. Aphmau whines at us before scoffing with Mr. Travis "How could you guys insult an in-depth show like this" Mr. Travis asks with offense, I stuck out my tongue at him, soon they began talking about it and we were forced to watch it. I was more excited to spend time with my new family and experience something new with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 39.9K 50
|~•|Ranked #1 Top hottest Mystreet Fanfic|•~| [Completed] Your New On Mystreet and You meet some very interesting Friends and Go on great adventures...
5.3K 234 30
CONTENT CONTAINS : INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE GORE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED O...
94.3K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...
33.7K 311 56
You (Y/N) are a smart but slightly ignorant guy with talented magic abilities. Due to your mother being a human and your father being a Meif'wa, you'...