I'm Not Like Them (A Nirvana...

Od MissElven3000

Alana moves from Essex, UK to Seattle, Washington to study photography, however her love for the music scene... Více

Dive
I Can't Pretend
Love Buzz
Standing in your Line
Even if You Need
I'm So Happy
Wouldn't It Be Fun?
I Don't Regret a Thing
As You Go Along
Kiss this, Kiss that
As I Want You To Be
You Are The Queen of My Heart
Wish Away The Pain
On A Plain
You Are The Only One
Mean Heart, Cold Heart
Let's Talk About Someone Else
Something In The Way
Light My Candles

Come As You Are

281 7 29
Od MissElven3000

WARNING 18+ READERS ONLY!!- Drug use and Smut warning

I get to Kurt's at around 6.30 after getting a cab from outside the coffee shop. I knock at the door and straighten myself out before he opens it.

"Hey" He smiles.

"Hi." I reply with a flirtatious look.

He steps aside and I walk in, I can hear some music coming from the lounge and instantly recognise who it is. I follow the sound to his record player as he follows behind and see R.E.M.'s 'Document' spinning.

"I love this album." I state and start singing along to 'Welcome to the Occupation'.

"Yeah? You an R.E.M. fan? They are one of the most interesting bands I've ever listened to, Michael Stipe has one of the most distinctive voices in rock music." Kurt says.

"I love them and I totally agree with you. Document is my favourite album of theirs so far. When I was back in the UK it was the soundtrack to my summer in '87 and everytime I hear it, I'm kind of transported back." I respond with enthusiasm at how this album pretty much changed my life.

"The Pixies and R.E.M....you are a woman with great taste." Kurt replies. "Please tell me you like Mudhoney and The Vaselines?"

"Are you kidding me? I saw The Vaselines in '87 when they did a show in London. That's when I lived in the UK. I love 'Molly's Lips', I can't help but dance when that comes on." I say. Kurt must think I'm a dork with how much I'm smiling at our discussion about our similar musical tastes.

"You know what? I've wanted to cover that song for a while. I was thinking of adding it to an EP or something." Kurt adds as he grabs a box of Marlboros from the side and takes a cigarette out. "Want one?" he asks.

"Oh fuck it, sure." I smile. Wow rebellious Alana this evening. Where has this woman been locked away?

I take a cigarette and place it between my lips, as Kurt lights the end of it with his Zippo. I take a draw of it and just a little after I remove it with my index and middle fingers, I exhale the smoke to the side. He does the same with his own cigarette and looks at me, his eyes studying mine and looking at my lips. He moves closer to me and takes my chin with his thumb and index finger, lifting my face up to meet his as we kiss gently. I feel sparks as our lips connect and my eyes close, taking in and enjoying every moment of this gesture of appreciation for each other.

As our kiss comes to an end, we part our lips from each others and I look at him, biting my bottom lip, wanting more.

"I've never enjoyed a kiss as much as when I kiss your lips." He admits.

"Really?" I say feeling a little shy now but honoured that he feels that way. "I feel the same about you."

"Good." He smiles.

"So...you said something about pizza and beer?" I say, feeling ridiculously hungry after my shift.

Kurt chuckles slightly. "Yeah, I got us a large oven pizza to share. Although my stomach has been killing me so I'm not sure if I'll have much." We both walk to the kitchen, to prepare dinner.

"Aww no, why's that? Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's been a constant thing for a while now. Fucking annoying but weed helps a little and some acid every now and then." He replies.

"Have you been to a doctor?" I ask him.

"Yeah, it's always the same thing 'they can't do much for stomach pain' or 'identify what triggers it', but that's why I go to a fucking doctor, I don't know why I'm in pain." Kurt says frustratingly. "Self medication seems to help...until I inevitably get used to it."

"I'm sorry they don't help you." I respond, feeling bad there's nothing that can be done.

"Eh...it's okay, I guess it's just one of those things." Kurt says, before opening the freezer and getting the pizza out to cook.

He grabs a couple of bottles of bud and hands me one, which I take. I finish my cigarette and stub it out in the nearest ash tray, as does Kurt shortly after.

"I'll put the pizza in the oven, you can go get comfortable in the lounge if you want." Kurt says.

"Sure, if that's okay? I'll relive 1987 with some R.E.M." I laugh.

"Sounds good." he replies.

I head back into the lounge with my bottle of bud and sit on the couch, nodding my head and tapping my feet to 'Fireplace' and take a swig of my beverage.

I look on the walls at some of the art Kurt has up, maybe some of his work? It's fascinating, and there are a few notes up, lyrics, poems and just general wording.

A few moments later, Kurt returns to the lounge, with a baggy of something as he swigs his beer. He sits next to me on the couch and holds the baggy up.

"This is premium grade shit." he smiles. "My dealer always runs out of it, but luckily I got in there quick this time."

I've never had weed before, but I'm not opposed to trying it.

Kurt rolls some of the leafy substance into some papers and creates a joint for me and one for him.

I can already smell the weed and at first it's a little strong, but I get used to it. I place the joint between my lips and Kurt lights it for me, doing the same with his one. Pretty much the same actions done when we had our cigarettes not long ago.

I take a deep draw of the drug and it catches the back of my throat, causing me to cough, embarrassing myself in front of Kurt. He is used to it and laughs at my coughing fit.

"Hey!" I laugh and cough at the same time. "It's strong okay!"

"I was the same the first time I did this. It becomes smoother the more you do it." he says, puffing on his joint.

Once I stop coughing, I take another draw and he is right, it does feel smoother and less abrasive on my throat.

"Well...It's a first for many things this week for me..." I smile as Kurt nods.

"All because of me...I'm a bad influence..." he grins.

"Yes...but goddamn I love it." I laugh.

We sit and listen to the record while smoking and talk about other records and bands. After a little while I feel like I'm experiencing being stoned for the first time.

Kurt looks me up and down as he continues to enjoy the weed, and I see a wildness in his eyes. It's sexy. He's stoned....but he's sexy as hell.

"I'm really horny right now..."He states.

"Really Mr Cobain?" I say in my most seductive voice.

"Yeah Miss....? Uh I don't know your last name." Kurt states.

"Alana Masters" I inform him.

"Miss Masters...I like it." He smiles, his eyelids heavy, making him squint.

I finish my weed and put out the end in the ashtray on the coffee table in front of us.

"Wanna try something else? You don't have to, but I thought I'd ask." Kurt says, grabbing another baggy from his jeans pocket.

This time there are pills, little white ones.

"What are they?" I ask, feeling stupidly naive.

"Acid" He states simply.

I really think about this one. I've heard horror stories about hallucinogens, but after weighing up the pros and cons, I decide to accept his offer.

"You honestly don't have to, it's your choice." He tells me.

"I know, and I have made a decision. I want to try it." I respond.

He gives me one of the small pills and I hold it in the palm of my hand. I'm not sure what I do with this one.

Kurt puts it on his tongue and closes his mouth, swallowing the tablet.

I follow what he does and I feel no change immediately, until about 5 minutes later.

I straddle Kurt on the couch and passionately kiss him. If I feel any difference, it's that my sex drive has heightened. I feel sexy and I want Kurt again, like yesterday.

Kurt kisses down to my neck and I moan at the feeling. I feel like I'm in another world, a beautiful, colourful and exclusive one where it's just me and him.

I take off my shirt and bra, revealing my large breasts, my nipples erect at the intense pleasure I'm feeling, and we haven't even begun to have sex yet.

Kurt rubs his face into my tits as I giggle at him as he does so. I help him remove his plaid shirt and his 'Meat Puppets' tee, and then he quickly unzips his flies, revealing his cock. In turn, Kurt helps me remove my black jeans as well as my panties. I straddle him after we are both completely naked and I sit on his erect dick, my pussy taking in all of him.

"Fuck Kurt...." I moan, moving up and down on his length. It feels so good, even better than the night before, and that's saying a lot considering it was the best orgasm I'd ever had.

"So....tight..." Kurt says with pleasure, his eyes fixed on mine as I bounce on him. I bury my hands in his hair, and his hands are either side of my waist, helping with my movements.

It's only now I realise we are fucking each other without any protection, but damn it feels amazing.

After a while, Kurt flips our position and I'm on all fours on the couch as he slides his cock into my wet pussy from behind.

I think I found my new favourite position.

"Kurt!! Jesus!" I moan as he hits all the right areas. I'm feeling so much satisfaction, I just don't want it to end.

"Want me to cum inside?" Kurt asks through staggered breaths.

"Yes, please....empty your cock into me!" I scream.

"So dirty, I love that." Kurt says, thrusting harder and deeper now.

"I'm cumming...oh god! I'm gonna cum all over your cock!" I moan as I near my climax.

"Do it....ah...fuck" Kurt replies, as he nears his orgasm.

I scream so loud, his neighbours can probably hear, but we both don't care. We are enjoying being in this moment together too much.

"Shit...I'm fucking cumming..." Kurt says with breathy words.

Suddenly I feel him pull out, probably a good thing considering I'm not on the pill or any other contraceptive.

I turn around, my back resting on the couch now as I see him catch his hot seed in his hand. His eyes are glazed over with pleasure.

He leans down to kiss me before going to the bathroom to clean up.

I stay on the couch, naked and high as fuck but enjoying every moment of this night.

I see smoke coming from the kitchen and wonder if this is the drugs playing tricks on me, until I smell it.

I grab Kurt's plaid shirt and throw it over me and rush to the kitchen, the oven has caught a light as we forgot about the pizza. I turn off the oven at the wall and luckily Kurt has a fire extinguisher on top of the fridge, so I grab it and put out the small fire with it.

Kurt walks back in and laughs, I join him with the laughing, probably the effects of the Acid.

"I guess we aren't having pizza tonight..." he states, pulling me into him with his arm around my shoulders.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.9K 116 30
( Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain ) Frances has told her mother that her father still exists. Yet Courtney wasn't having it. What if Dave believes too? (Fr...
5.6K 154 20
[ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain ] tw: abuse. || drug use || su*cide thoughts mentioned.⚠️ #4 in nirvana 🤘 [ lowercase intended. ] - kurt is trapped, trap...
~Him~ Od .

Romance

858 163 21
in 1990 you accidently ran into an old friend and he unexpectedly introduces you to his band and you immediately laid your eyes on the blue eyed boy...
3.2K 120 23
(Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain) ★I saw a lot of other fanfictions people wrote about them and I thought I would give it a try.★ - If you do not like th...