Infinity | B. Barnes

By legoellis

Y/n's life was turned upside down when she was taken hostage by HYDRA. After almost a year in captivity, and... More

Playlist
The breakout
Undercover in Lagos
The Sokovia Accords
The Winter Soldier
Caught red handed
Ready to comply?
Antman?
Everyone's got a gimmick now
Division
Betrayal
Divided we fall
The rescue
I just feel you
It's not hopeless
You are free
Thanos?
Home
In the name of love
The Endgame
The aftermath
A moment of normality
Androids, aliens and wizards
The white wolf
Caps wingmen
Couples therapy
Baron Zemo
Midnight
The Lab
Turkish delight
Looking strong, John!
The whole world is watching
You shouldnt have done that
Justice
Peace
The beginning of the end
You had one job
Captain America
Peace

The party

429 13 6
By legoellis

Y/n's eyes widened as she took in the place that Sharon had been staying at. It was massive to say the least. The room that she had led them into seemed to be some sort of museum. Several different outfits and art works were displayed around the room. Neon lights illuminated the space.

"Looks like Breaking all those laws is treating you well." Sam said

"I thought if I had to hustle, might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler. You know how much I'll get for a real Monet?" Sharon said rhetorically

"Deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monet's." Sam said

"No. She means real. This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. Monet. Van Gogh. Classics." Zemo said

"It's true. You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake. Real stuff sits in places like this."Bucky added.

"Okay, guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than good old Sam." Sam said as he looked up what they had been saying on google

"Yeah. What's google say?" Bucky asked him as he walked past.

"No shit." Sam said

"You guys need to change. I'm hosting clients in an hour" Sharon said to them

Y/n walked up the ramp after Bucky as Sharon led them into her living room.

Sharon's living room was nicely furnished and looked as expensive as the rest of the building.

Y/n shuffled awkwardly on her feet as she glanced around the room, she was unsure on what to do. Whether she should stay put or sit down or...yeah, she was definitely overthinking things.

Sharon walked up to y/n with a kind smile. "I have some clothes that you can borrow, I'll bring some clothes through for you guys as well." She said, referring to the two men.

Sharon gestured for y/n to follow after her. She glanced over at Bucky briefly before she walked after Sharon.

She walked towards a door and swung it open, revealing a brightly lit hallway. Y/n continued to follow her as she walked over to another door and swung it open.

Behind this door was a bedroom. The decor was similar to the rest of the house. The walls were painted white, there was a large window
That had a view of the city below. There was a large, king sized bed in the center of the room that had silk sheets, hustling in art clearly paid a lot.

Sharon slid open another door that was across from the bed. "This is my closet." She said as she revealed the largest walk-in closet y/n had ever seen.

She walked over to stand next to Sharon. "Pick out something to wear, I don't mind what. Come back through when you're done."

"Okay, thank you, Sharon." Y/n smiled at her

"No problem." Sharon said with a smile as she turned on her heels and exited the room, closing the bedroom door behind her.

Y/n sighed as she stared at the vast amount of clothes. She then very quickly lent down and took off her high heels, she sighed in relief as she placed her bare feet on the carpeted floor, she was definitely going to pick out a pair of flat shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n leant back against the back of Sharon's couch. She had gotten changed into an outfit that was far more comfortable which was a small win for the night.

Bucky sat next to her on the green, curved couch. He had also gotten changed into black trousers and a black blazer, which suited him perfectly. He had his legs spread out, his right leg was pushing into her thigh, which she wasn't complaining about.

Y/n placed her hand on his thigh as she threw her head back gently and rested it against the back of the couch, she really needed to sleep.

"Much better." Sharon said as she entered the room again. Y/n turned her head slightly and saw Sam rifling through the rail of clothing with his shirt off.

"What's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home?" Sam said as he put a shirt on

"They'll lock me up if I step foot back in the states. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition." Sharon said

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't call, but after the blip and the chaos, I just..." Sam trailed off

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right? The way you gave up the shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy." Sharon cut him off

"He knows. And not so deep down." Zemo said

"By the way, how is the new Cap?" Sharon asked

Y/n felt Bucky tense up next to her. "Don't get me started."

"One of the worst people I've ever met." Y/n said

"Please. You buy into all that Stars and Stripes bullshit. Before you were his pet psychopath, you were Mr. America! Cap's best friend." Sharon said to Bucky, she walked over and stood near where they were sitting.

"That was when Cap was Steve." Y/n interjected, she didn't want to start a fight with Sharon considering they were in her house and she was wearing her clothes. But she wouldn't stand for anyone insulting Bucky.

"Wow. She's kind of awful now." Bucky said about Sharon

"Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum." Sam said as he sat down across from them.

"You guys really should steer clear of all of this for your own safety." Sharon said

"We know it's a risk, but we won't leave until we find the one who cracked the code." Sam said

"We got a name. Wilfred Nagel." Bucky added

"Nagel works for the power broker." Sharon said

"We need your help, Sharon. I can get your name cleared." Sam told Sharon as she poured herself a drink.

"You haggling with my life?" Sharon asked

"Not like that." Sam Said

"I don't buy that. You pretending like you can clear my name." Sharon said

"Okay, maybe it is hypocrisy. Maybe you're right. What happened to you. But I'm willing to try if you are. They cleared the bionic staring machine and he's killed almost everybody he's met." Sam said, trying to persuade Sharon to help them.

"I heard that." Bucky said

"I don't trust charity." Sharon said

"All right, a deal then. You help us out, and I get your name cleared." Sam held his hand out to Sharon. She stared at him for a moment before she hesitantly grasped his hand and sighed.

"Well, I sell to some pretty connected people. Lay low. Blend in, enjoy the party. Try to stay out of trouble. I'll see what I can find." Sharon told them as she walked back out the room.

"Trouble." Zemo repeated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n sighed uncomfortably as she pushed through the dense crowd of sweaty people. Neon lights flashed repeatedly causing a headache to form behind her eyes. The repetitive music went straight through her, she could feel it in her chest and she was fighting the urge to cover her ears with her hands even though she was wearing earplugs.

Y/n continued to try and make her way through the crowd, people were dancing left, right and center. Y/n grunted as someone's elbow made contact with her ribs.

A hand landed heavily on her shoulder, causing her to jump hard and whip her head around. Though her body quickly relaxed when she made eye contact with Bucky.

"Are you okay?" He asked her over the loud music.

"Yeah. It's just so loud in here." She replied. 

"Tell me about it. I miss dancing in the forties." Bucky said to her as he began to lead her through the crowd, he had his hand placed on her lower back.

Y/n laughed at his comment as they pushed their way towards the bar. Y/n let out a small breath as the bar was less crowded. But she still didn't feel any relief.

Y/n raised her brows and put her hand over her mouth as she looked out into the crowd and spotted Zemo dancing. It was some of the worst dad dancing she had ever seen, and he looked like he was enjoying himself.

Y/n began to laugh quietly to herself as he began to pump his fist in the air along to the repetitive beat of the music.

"Would you have asked me to dance?" Y/n leaned over to Bucky

"What?" He asked her, leaning in so he could hear her better.

"In the forties, would you have asked me to dance?" She asked him with a smile

"Oh, absolutely doll." Bucky smiled down at her.

"Hey, guys. I found him." Sharon suddenly called to them from across the dance floor.

Sam, who was standing at the bar with them, turned to Bucky and y/n. "Here we go." He said before he turned to follow Sharon.

The group walked back into Sharon's living room area, where y/n finally felt herself relax. She felt like the music was still pounding away in her skull. She needed to lie down in a dark room for a few hours.

"So, I found that Nagel is hidding out in a shipping container that he turned into his lab. We'll head there in the morning, but in the meantime, you guys should get some sleep." Sharon said to them

"Okay." Sam nodded to her. "Thank you, Sharon."

Sharon gave him a curt nod and then nodded towards the door that led to the hallway y/n had been to before.

"Sam, zemo, down the hallway, third and fourth door to your right. Y/n and Bucky, you can take the third door to the left. Get some rest." Sharon said to them before she turned on her heels and made her way back to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n sighed in relief as she lowered herself down onto the large bed, the memory foam mattress allowing her muscles to relax after a stressful day.

Bucky was in the on suite bathroom getting ready for bed. She could hear the tap running as he washed his hands.

Y/n stared up at the white ceiling as she nervously fiddled with her hands. She and Bucky had never shared a bed like this before...Bucky didn't trust himself. He told her he was afraid that he would hurt her in his sleep during a nightmare.

Y/n trusted him and wasn't concerned about that outcome, but Bucky wouldn't allow anything to happen to her, especially by his own hands.

The door to the bathroom creaked open and Bucky stepped into the bedroom, he clicked the bathroom light off and shut the door behind him before he hesitatingly made his way towards the bed.

"I can sleep on the floor, I usually do anyway." Bucky said anxiously as he paused near the bed

"Buck, you don't have to sleep on the floor. I trust you, but if it makes you more comfortable then you can." Y/n said to him, she pushed herself up on her elbows to look at him better.

"I...I don't know. I don't want to hurt you." Bucky said

"You won't. Telekinesis, remember." She said lightly, trying to ease the tension.

Bucky mustered up a smile and gently lowered himself down onto the bed next to her. He lay down under the covers and placed his arms by his side stiffly. He hardly breathed as he stared up at the ceiling.

Y/n rolled over onto her side to look at him. "Hey, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." She said gently.

Bucky turned his head to look at her. "It's ok...I'm ok." He said hesitantly.

"As long as you're sure." She gave him a small smile. 

Bucky nodded to her and stared back up at the ceiling again. Y/n rolled over onto her other side and turned off her bedside lamp. Causing the room to drop into darkness.

Y/n sighed gently and pushed her head into her pillow. She could hear Bucky breathing and shifting her so slightly from next to her.

Y/n closed her eyes and attempted to fall asleep. Unwanted images began to flash behind her eyes, now that she wasn't busy with something, her mind began to play tricks on her.

Y/n shifted slightly, her heart rate picked up in her chest as images from previous fights flashed on repeat. Bucky turning to dust in front of her eyes. Y/n opened her eyes and looked out into the dark room, looking for something to ground herself.

Suddenly, y/n felt Bucky begin to shift on the bed, he moved closer to her and gently placed his arm upon her waist.

Y/n lay as still as possible, she hardly breathed as she allowed him to decide what he would do. Bucky shuffled closure and gently wrapped his arm around his waist.

Y/n sighed in relief and relaxed into his hold, she was grateful to have him here with her. Y/n closed her eyes and fell asleep quite quickly, falling into the best sleep she'd had in a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 119 29
⚠️ This following story contains - Mature Content, Miscarriage, Mentions of Domestic Abuse, Alcohol Consumption and Traumatic Child Birth. If this i...
13.7K 695 28
He's alive, but Betty is still separated from her love. His memories are returning but there's still one thing he doesn't remember...their life toget...
678K 17.5K 67
BOOK ONE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "I can't remember who I am... who I was! Do you know how that feels!?" I exclaimed with tear...
10.6K 510 17
▌ˏ'୭̥ *ೃ ✧ 𝒐𝒐𝒊. ᎒〔 𝓛𝙰𝙳𝚈 𝓣𝙸𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚂 ! 〕 ↳ 레이디 타이 그레스 ❝ 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎...