Lost In My Imagination || Ya...

By kisseskawaii

"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- F... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
2 ¦ Given-Taken
3 ¦ Let Me In (20 Cube)
4 ¦ 10 Months
5 ¦ Flicker
6 ¦ Outro: Cross The Line
7 ¦ Intro: The Invitation
8 ¦ Drunk-Dazed
9 ¦ FEVER
10 ¦ Not For Sale
11 ¦ Mixed Up
12 ¦ Outro: The Wormhole
13 ¦ Intro: Whiteout
14 ¦ Tamed-Dashed
15 ¦ Upper Side Dreamin'
16 ¦ Just A Little Bit
17 ¦ Go Big Or Go Home
18 ¦ Blockbuster
19 ¦ Attention, please!
20 ¦ Interlude: Question
21 ¦ Forget Me Not
22 ¦ Always
23 ¦ A Kind Of Magic
24 ¦ WALK THE LINE
25 ¦ Future Perfect (Pass The MIC)
26 ¦ ParadoXXX Invasion
27 ¦ TFW (That Feeling When)
28 ¦ SHOUT OUT
29 ¦ Foreshadow
30 ¦ I Need The Light
31 ¦ One In A Billion
32 ¦ Make The Change
33 ¦ ZERO MOMENT
34 ¦ Good Morning
35 ¦ Truth or Dare
36 ¦ Pizza
37 ¦ Surprise
38 ¦ Memories
39 ¦ Bowling
40 ¦ I love Penguins
41 ¦ "Next Time..."
42 ¦ "What did he do?"
43 ¦ Hurtful Truth
44 ¦ Spain without the S
45 ¦ The End Of Us

1 ¦ Intro: Walk The Line

2K 48 82
By kisseskawaii

"Raven, get up!" my mom yelled for the fifth time now. However, this time a little louder. 

"I'm coming," I yelled back. I got up and went to my closet, from it I took out my blue jeans and a blue sweater. I got dressed and quickly put my school supplies in my backpack. 

Which book will I take with me today? Biology or math? I'm sure I can look with Isabelle into her book of biology. So the math book it is. 

I ran down the stairs and went into the kitchen. I made myself some cornflakes and ate them quickly, because I was already late... When I was done, I ran back upstairs to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Suddenly my cell phone lit up and showed me a new message.

Isabelle: I'm downstairs. Hurry up, our bus is coming.

Me: Yes, I'm coming.

I quickly took my things, said goodbye to my mother and ran out. There I already met Isabelle and greeted her briefly. We walked together to the bus stop and as usual we missed our bus.

"Oh great. Now we have to take the 354," Isabelle said annoyed. 

"But we do that every day," I replied with amusement. She turned her head to me and said, "Yeah, right. What did you-" That was all she could say. Because here he came.

Yang Jungwon

The boy of my dreams. The one I want to marry and grow old with. He looks as good as ever. But today especially good. He's wearing his dark blue sweater. 

"His blue sweater. He looks so handsome in it.", I murmured softly, mesmerized by the sight of him as always. 

"Oh god, Raven. You say that every time you see him. No matter what he's wearing." she said with amusement. 

"Yeah, but that sweater is something else. He just looks even better than usual.", I replied still looking in his direction. 

His beautiful skin. His dark hair. His sweet smile. It's the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my whole life and of course his cute dimples. His face, his hands. Just the way he walks is attractive. Everything about him is perfect. 

Isabelle shook her head laughing. I turned my head back to her. Not that he'd notice me staring at him. Imagine how cringe if he would see me staring at him... 

"He's walking in our direction right now," she whispered. 

"What?!", I yelled so quietly that he couldn't hear me. 

"Hey, how are you guys?" OMG I'm going to die right now... 

"Good and you?" replied Isabelle and they high-fived hands. 

"I'm Good too," he said and extended his hand in my direction. 

Omg...what am I supposed to do now? Just give a high-five too? What if I fuck this up? What's even possible to screw up? 

Okay Raven. Don't panic. Just high-five your hand with his. No big deal, right? And so I gave him a high-five... It lasted maybe only a second but it felt much longer. Like time stopped and the world faded away. 

While Jungwon was still talking to Isabelle, I inconspicuously eyed him from bottom to top. I stopped at his eyes. They were dark brown. Very intense dark brown. All at once his dark brown eyes met mine. And I fell in love all over again. 

"I'll be going then. I'll see you.", he said and walked over to his friends. 

"I just touched his hand.", I whispered to Isabelle as if in a trance. "Yep, I saw it." He touched my hand. I touched his hand. Oh my god. 

"Are you coming?" asked Isabelle, already walking towards the bus. When did that one come? 

I walked behind her and we sat down. "Keeho's not on the bus. He must have gone on the 350," I said to Isabelle. 

"Tomorrow we'll leave earlier. Then we can go with him." 

Keeho is our best friend. You can always laugh with him. We always ride the bus to school together. So whenever we are not late. Eventually, three of us will be late. 

"We say that every day. Still, we don't make it out on time."

"Then he should just always get off the bus when we're not there and wait for us," Isabelle said laughing. "Hahaha yeah for real. " 

During the ride we talked about what we were going to do this weekend. We wanted to go out with friends, we just don't know when or where yet. And who can even go on Saturday.

"Have you asked who all can?", I asked Isabelle. 

"Yeah, so Nya, Izara, and Olivia can. The others already have plans." 

"Oh, okay. And we're going to that one Italian restaurant then?", I asked. 

"Yeah, the one I told you about the other day." I just nodded. 

Arriving at school, we walked to our classroom and waited for the French teacher to arrive. I stood with Olivia and Nya, who were talking about a series. Unfortunately, I didn't know the series, so I just listened. Then the teacher finally arrived. French here we goooo...

End of school

"Come on, we'll take the 350, the 354 bus will be too crowded." Isabelle nodded. 

"Are we going to McDonald's later?" she asked out of nowhere. I couldn't answer because Keeho came running towards us and waved at us as if he hadn't seen us for ages. This boy is crazy... 

"You could have waited," he said out of breath. 

"Well, we didn't know you were going with us," Isabelle replied. 

"So we're going to McDonald's later?" she asked again. This time I managed to answer, "Sure. At 5:00?"  

"Yea, 5pm" 

"Which direction adult videos are you watching?" asked Keeho out of nowhere while resting his arms on our shoulders. At the same time, Isabelle and I looked at Keeho in disgust and started laughing. 

"So I really like videos with stepmom or stepsis," Keeho kept talking. 

A/N: Opinion about this first chapter? I know it's a bit short but I'm trying and intending to do a shorter story than the previous two I wrote :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 2.8K 59
"Damn Mira, it's not that hard now! I'm tired of pretending that I don't love you." He growled and the next moment I felt his soft, demanding lips on...
35.9K 2K 38
sunghoon is in love with sunoo. the only problem? they're best friends. another problem: he's obsessed, protective, and would do anything to protect...
85.7K 4.2K 32
❝ 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 . . . ❞ ❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘢 ❏ ──── just an alternate universe // a y...
21K 836 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...