BTS sickfics/ oneshots

By Jungkookzlife

Different scenarios of the members. More

~ Welcoming ~
~ Jimin - Asthma attack ~
Taehyung/Jimin - Fighting
Jin > stomach virus ~
Yoongi ~ Fever (Afraid of Injections)
Jungkook - Nightmare
Jhope and Jin ~Arguments and Stress
Namjoon - bullying
Taehyung- crazy fan attack / Part 1
Namjoon- Nightmare in a nightmare
Jhope - Th Guy in all black
Taehyung- earthquake
thank you for 70 followers
Namjoon - Stomach flu
Jimin Dentist

Taehyung - Crazy fan attack/ part 2

741 15 1
By Jungkookzlife

Heyy everyone

I hope your all good. I've not been feeling well but that doesn't stop me from writing.

part 2 is finally here! 

Hope you enjoy it. 

.

.

.

Taehyung's  pov ~

Lilly was smirking at me. It looked so evil.

"You see this? This might come out more, if you piss me off. I'm not here to play games. So you do as I say until I'm gone." She waves the knife around my face.

I lean back to avoid the pocket knife.

The door opened and Lilly quickly hid her knife away and then put her arms around my neck.

Jimin enters but then widen his eyes.

"oh sorry, was I interrupting you two?"

"ye-" "No, of course not Hyung. I was just giving her a hug." I said before she could speak. This was scary and annoying at the same time.

like what does she actual want? I know there is more but I can't find anything on her. Plus being with her more. I am gaining confidence to talk. Still scared she might do something.

"Ohh okay. Well can I borrow Taehyung? We gotta sort out this song, we are running out of time." Jimin said.

After I left the room, I thanked Jimin so much.

"You okay?" He looks at me concerned.

"As best as I could ever be right now." I smile at him. he pulls me towards the other room to where the others are.

We gather around each other, to make sure Lilly doesn't hear. That's only if she comes out the room.

"So Taeyhung, what's going on? why is she here exactly?" Namjoon asked me first.

I shrug my shoulders. Who knows why she is here.

"Well I all I know is she wants lots of money.... but I feel like she wants or is hiding something else." I say in all honestly.

" I think, the best way is to find out what she wants and go along with It. It sounds bad. But the company will know."

The next day ~

Things were getting weird. When Lilly was on her own, she kept talking to someone. Did she have a ear piece?

"So Tae, are you ready to hand over the money yet? And then move on to my second deal?" She said, more of a demand.

I didn't want to give her the money but in this moment, I didn't have a choice.

I slowly give her amount of money she ordered without saying a word.

"Cat got your tongue? Why you so quiet?" Lilly was talking to me in a sarcastic tone.

It was doing my head in but I didn't want to react.

"You wanted me to say something? People like you are never satisfied whether the person talks to much or not." I sigh out.

"Don't get smart with me now. Moving on. The second thing I want is you to tell me your schedule." Lilly looks me dead in the eye with no expression on her face.

"Huh? Are you crazy? What are you, a Sasaeng? I'm not telling you that" I snapped back at her.

Lilly rolls her eyes, as she does.

"Firstly, I'm not actually into your group. I just do my job. Two, it's none of your business brat. Now stop questioning everything I do."

I was frustrated because I didn't understand what she wanted.

"Just be lucky I haven't killed you." Lilly smirks at me, like she didn't have a care about my life.

"Fine... the schedule so far is... a meeting with our manager at twelve pm. Then we do a dance practice around two o'clock. Uhh we going to another fan meeting at four and that normally lasts a few hours. Once finished we get a break for a bit and then work on music, right up to midnight. Depending what is happening." I bite my lip after saying all that.

It's makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Ah I see."

Is all she said. She looks like she was thinking.

"Okay. You want my third deal already? I decided to give now so it is over and done with "

She looks at her nails while talking to me. You know what some girls normally do when they want something.

"Okay?" My voice came out of  a question, then a answer.

"This is gonna sound crazy to you but I want you to come to New York with me and my team. We gonna test your physical skills. Oh and this is not a choice because you must come."

This is too much information for me to take in. It also feels like I'm being trick here.

"Your joking right?" 

Lilly pushes her hair out of her face and looks at me. She doesn't look happy at all.

"Does it look like I'm joking honey? I wouldn't be here right now telling you all this if I was." she said.

"What happened to you leaving me alone after your stupid wants? I've got a job to do. you know?" I was very upset for what she was saying that I got a headache.

"Shut up! I don't care about your pathetic job life. I'm trying to let you walk with free will here but you keep giving me grief in every word I say. Last chance TaeTae. Last chance. Now pack your things and If you don't, I will hurt your so called maknae." Lilly spat a me with rage and left the room.

Why me? I don't want to go... 

Who the heck is her team? Are they gonna make me suffer?

I quickly grabbed my phone and text my members in the group chat and told them everything. They were worried for me but told me to stay calm.

They going to tell the manager everything and before me and that creepy psycho leave, the police should show up. I just have to buy some time. Plus our company is good at tracking people down so whoever is on Lilly's team is gonna caught.... I hope so. 

I quickly started packing because Lilly would come back.

Even though we have a plan, what if she actually hurts me or the other members? She still got a knife on her and I really don't know what she's capable of. 

Suddenly the door opened.

Lilly comes in. She looks like she calmed down a bit but I'm not sure.

"Thanks for listening to me. I don't have to get mad at you now. I hate getting mad at you TaeTae." Lilly said to me, like she actually sad.

What is wrong that women.

"I'm done... like you said."

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I quickly got it out. Jin sent a message saying the cops are outside. I put my phone back in my pocket, to not give Lilly anything weird going on. 

She didn't notice.

"Great! Lets go then. Don't worry. you can say bye to your members. I'm not that harsh." She laughs so bitterly.

I follow her out the room and downstairs to where my members were. They acted like they didn't know what was happening. Gosh I love them so much. 

"Taeyhung has got some family Business to deal with. He'll be back next week." Her sad voice continued.

She is definitely not telling me what is gonna happen to me. She's planning to hurt for sure. I can feel it.

"Oh... Really? I'm sorry to hear about that Tae. I hope everything is okay. Please text us when you got time." Namjoon said. playing along.

The others said their pretend byes too.

It was actually making me upset. I couldn't imagine myself leaving these guys.

Lilly grabs my arm and pulls me to the door after I said bye.

She opens the door and there was lots of police  surrounding our dorm. I have never seen so many police cars in one location before.

"WHAT IS THIS??! Did you just tricked me?" Lilly was confused for once and was furious.

I tilt my head to the side with a little smile. Lilly lets go of me. She  got out her pocket knife and was about to stab me, which I tried to cover myself but she was tackled to the floor by Jungkook and the knife fell out of her hand.

"I'M NOT LETTING YOU HURT MY BROTHER FOR YOUR SATISFACTION, YOU FREAK!" He shouts at her.

Wow I've never seen Jungkook do that before. 

After she got tackled, the police came in and put handcuffs on her than took her away.

"Kim Taehyung right? We make sure your procted and not let anything like this happen again. I'm sorry that you had to go through all this sir." The head officer bowed to me.

I bowed back to him.

"Thank you so much." 

Lilly was put into the police car and they drove off, never to see he again hopefully.

I took a moment with myself and look up to the sky. It was a blue sky with a few clouds.

"You okay Taehyung? It's over now. She's gone." Yoongi was beside me with his hand on my left shoulder. I turn to look at him and smiled.

"I'm okay and you guys are okay. That is all that matters. I hope I never see her again." I sigh in relief.

I was gently pulled inside the dorm and I was in group hug with my brothers. 

" Won't ever will or her team. They got caught too. We glad you are safe and not hurt." Jin hyung said. 

All my members were happy to know that I am okay. The thought of what just happened might stick to me for a few days but my members will help get better. 

They always do. To make me feel better we I choose to watch a movie. It helps takes my mind off things. 

"Thank you guys for helping me...  and Jungkook for tackling her to the ground. I wouldn't be able to do what you have done without you lot. I don't want to think about what she might of done to me if I went with her. I love you all."  I say with lots of love and care.

They all smiled and said love you back.

"It's alright Tae. We gotta look out for each other  and no one's deals with on their own. No one" Jungkook says this time.

The movie was starting and I made myself comfortable. I snuggle with Jimin and Hobi hyung. They held me tight but not too tight.

The end  ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cold. By YoonChi

Fanfiction

4.3K 210 9
Requested by @MuazmarKuasar
22.5K 1.4K 70
Jungkook Centric One-Shots, Mini-Shots and Sickfics :)
16.8K 584 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
123 2 8
You love bangtan? You love our boys? The fvcking read thing ✨💫 you want more information? Then read!