Sex In South

Per 38hours

Més

Face claims
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

3

179 3 24
Per 38hours

                               Tyrese Donnel
                                                 25

                             Deshay Carpenter
                                             20

___________________________________

                                              POV:
                         Kesean Johnson | Sean

London, Shepherds Bush

"Bro you good?" Tayshawn asked me.

"Yeah man's good" I replied. "Clavish thinks he's on shit, how can man think it was me"

"I can't lie he has his suspicions on you as you wasn't at Nines" Tayshawn turned his head towards me.

"I know but man wouldn't do that to him"

*ping*

I picked up my phone and checked my messages.

                                      IMESSAGE

___________________________________

                                   9/10 HEAD
                                         6:45pm

we need to talk

                                                                     About?

Just come and pick me up

                                                                   Where you?

In Peckham

                                                                 Kool omw

__________________________________

I put my phone in my pocket and looked around for my keys.

"Where you going?"

"I have to meet someone quickly" I replied.

"Bro you have to start telling me shit" Tayshawn groaned.

"It's not even a that ting" I mumbled

"Alright bro I'm staying here I can't lie" Tayshawn said getting comfortable on the couch.

I found my keys on the counter and left the building.

~

7:31pm
London, Peckham

I pulled up in Peckham an hour later and parked my car in Morrisons' car park.

"Where the fuck is this girl"

I turned the music up in the car and leaned back in my seat. I don't know what this girl needs to tell me but it better me quick, man has money to make.

"Kesean is that you?"

I sat up instantly grabbing my gun from underneath the seat.

"Who's that?" I asked. I could only see a blurry figure through the tinted windows.

"It's me Rkay roll down the window man"

I rolled down the window surprised to see see who it was.

"Rkay you can't be popping up on man like that"

"Man shut up you ain't nobody" he laughed. "What's good though? Did u hear about Nines?"

"Yeah shit crazy"

"Apparently it was one of Clavish's boys who done him like that" Rkay leaned forward to keep his voice low.

"Who?" I questioned.

"I don't know bruv but the shots came from someone already inside the club"

"And who told you this?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Man knows a couple of people" he laughed. "Is that your misses?"

I turned my head around to see Niyah standing on the passenger side.

"Oh bro I'll chat to you later" I said to Rkay giving him a look to walk away.

"In a bit" he said walking into Morrisons.

I opened the car door for Niyah to get in. She opened the door and sat down in the passy. She had on a jet black wig, a two piece gyal set from PLT and black yeezy slides.

"You good?" I turned to face her.

"I'm fine"

I leaned forward closer to her grabbing her neck with my left hand and using my lips to suck just below her ear.

"Stop Kesean I need to chat to you on some real ting" she mumbled pushing me away.

"Stop playing with me" I said. My hand ran down her body placing it into her leggings.

"Stop" she yelled.

I pulled my hand away and sat back in my seat.

"Talk man" I groaned. I thought this girl messaged me for dick, how can she decline my dick.

"Erm..."

"Erm what man doesn't have time"

"I'm pregnant"

"Rahh say swear, congratulations" I clapped "have you told Jay?"

"Don't play with me right now" she glanced over at me.

"What? Mans happy for you" I said unsure.

"Kesean I have never Fucked Jay in my life your the only boy I have fucked, your the fucking dad"

"Nah we have to do a DNA test or some shit, man didn't even buss In you"

"Whatever Kesean"

I rubbed the top of my forehead, unsure what to say or do. How can this girl tell me she's pregnant, this has to be a prank on my life.

"Have you told Shanea?"

"No...not yet" she mumbled

"Good keep it like that..now get the fuck out of my car"

                 This bitch got me fucked up.

________________________________

                                           POV:
                       Shanea Johnson | nea

TWO HOURS BEFORE
London, Greenwich

"Shit"

"What happened" I asked

"I forgot I have to go see someone" Rakai huffed. He did a U-turn and speeded down the road.

"But do you have to drive so fast" I rhetorically asked.

"Hush" he told me placing two fingers on my lips.

"Boy if you don't move your weed fingers of my lip-"

"Chill chill" he laughed. "Mans only playing with you".

~

London, Brixton

Rikai pulled up in Brixton. This ghetto ass area. He parked his car on the side of the road next to the restaurant Enish.

"Come" he said getting out of the car.

I follows him round the corner and stopped at a two story house. Rikai knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open it.

The door eventually swung open and a whole gush of  the smell of weed hit our faces.

"Damn y'all really getting high up in here" Rakai coughed.

The corridor was packed with a lot of people, unfamiliar faces. We walked into the living room where the smell of weed grew stronger. There was only five males and one female in the room,

"Yo Tyrese" Rakai called out.

"Man like Rakia una"

A 6'3 darkskin male figure stood up from the sofa. He had waves with a taper cut, 2 diamond earrings were beaming from both ears matching with his cap in his front tooth. Both of his arms were covered in Tattoos from verses in the Bible. He wore a White Tee, grey jeans and white forces.

"Come sit down Rikai" Tyrese motioned to him.

"Nah I'm good..I'm not staying long"

Tyrese nodded and passed him the spliff in which Rakia received and took 2 pulls from it.

"Here" he said to me, placing the weed in front of  my face.

"Nah I'm good" i pushed his arm away

"What's your name?"

I looked up to see Tyrese staring at me.

"Erm Shanea" I mumbled.

"Kesean's Sister?" His face grew surprised.

"Yeah do you know him or something?" I asked.

"Nah not really" he said in a low tone. "Aye Rakia let me chat to you for a sec"

Rakai looked at Tyrese then at me. "Wait for me outside yeah" he nodded his head towards me, hinting I should leave the room.

I screw him and then made my way outside. How can this eedait boy bring me somewhere and make me stand outside.

"Hey your Shanea right"

It was the girl from the living room. She was a tall petite girl. Her hair was straightened out and had a grey beanie on top of it. She wore a grey Trapstar tracky and bright pink crocs.

"Yeah and you are.."

"Oh I'm Lisa I'm friends with Rakai" she spoke. She looked like a friendly girl, the way she talked and the way she moved.

"Mhm that's nice" I nodded my head not sure what to say.

Just in time Rikai walked out of the house and jogged down the stairs.

"Come let's go" he hurried me to get into the car.

__________________________________

POV:
AB Reid | D

6:45pm
THE NEXT DAY
London, Peckham

"Bro where we going man this is long" Tayshawn groaned.

"Bro we're going Poundland just there man, Lyric needs us to buy a bunch of plastic cups" I told him.

"What Lyric from ends?"

"Yes bro"

"Oh this is Lyric's motive, I thought you was talking about some different lyric" Tayshawn shook his head now realising what was going on.

"Nah g, stay woke".

We entered Poundland and looked around for cups.

"Oh bro I forgot to ask you what's going on with you and CeeCee?" Tayshawn laughed.

I glanced up at him, appalled by what he just said.

"What you thought man didn't hear you two upstairs" Tayshawn said.  "You could of at least gave an invite to man"

"Aye don't make it gay bro" I laughed. "But nah there's nothing going on with me and CeeCee.

"Are u sure? Cause it sounded like you man we're on your honeymoon. I heard all types of positions being done"

"Never that, that's wild" I side eyed him. "Who else heard?"

"I think only me cause I was sitting on the stairs init" he said. "You need to tell Kae about this man"

"Alright bro keep that information to yourself you know" I slapped his chest so he knew I was serious. "And no I'm not telling Kae shit, do you know who her brother is? He would have me in a bin bag thrown in the lake"

"Nah nah I got you I got you" Tayshawn put his hands in the air to show he won't say a word. "Is CeeCee coming to the motive?"

"Nah she's not coming she's gone to see her Mum still" I told him.

"Oh calm"

We bought like fifty packets of cups and left Poundland.

"Aye bro do me a favour and take the cups with you to lyric's" I told Tayshawn handing him the cups.

"Where you going?" He asked me confused.

"I need to do something quickly I'll meet u there init" I told Tayshawn before walking away.

~

London, New Cross

I took the bus to New Cross and got off outside New Cross station. I crossed the road and made my way to the house. It's been a while since I've been here, because of what happened last time.

I walked up the steps to the white door and knocked on it twice.

The door opened.

"Daddy your here, mummy told us you wasn't coming" a little girl screeched.

"Pick me up Daddy"

"Nah Daddy came, Daddy always comes Delilah"

I picked up Devonte and shut the door behind me.

♾️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1M 33.4K 33
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.
THREE WAY Per gorgirl20000

Literatura romàntica

200K 5.2K 30
Love & War Per Kãyyy ✨

Novel·la juvenil

14.7K 953 43
Love & War.
207K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑟�...