ELIO MARINO (NO LONGER AVAILA...

By Emelradine

{TAKEN DOWN FOR PUBLISHING} Join the discord to know more/read the last chapter for the announcement. Discor... More

𝐂 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍
FOR ZAHRA
Review & Acknowledgment/ANNOUCEMENT

DESCRIPTION/CHARACTER AESTHETICS

122K 2.7K 1.2K
By Emelradine

"ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴇᴅɪᴛs."

__

"Even The Wicked Needs Love."

ELIO MARINO, also known as IL MALVAGIO 'The Wicked' is a man whose presence alone is enough to evoke a silence more sinister than the one from a graveyard.

Nothing could shake him, or so he believed.

ZAHRA FAIZAN was trouble. Growing up with men who treated bullets like sugar cubes, she has risen from the streets and created the most notorious gang of thieves in the whole of Italy, but after a job gone wrong, she finds herself and her crew held captive by The Wicked, and she would do just about anything to take advantage of it. Even if it was as foolish as performing the biggest heist her gang has ever gotten to dream of.

Little did she know she was about to be thrust right into a wicked world, wicked than the one she had once known. 

Could she tame the wicked and bring him to his ruin? Or tame him and keep him to herself? After all, even the wicked needs love.

ELIO MARINO

ELIO

ZAHRA

DEVIL

CASMIRO

ANGELO

MILK

UPPER

DOG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 1.7K 33
Scarlet has a past she tried to run from... But it followed her. The past can only stay in the dark for so long before it comes back. *...
445K 10.1K 49
**re-editing and changing some parts I will slowly update the chapters I fix**** This story follows the 22~ years old Zara Nizerimana, a charming yo...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
208K 8.5K 50
"You like it, don't you?" "What?" I managed to breathe. "The fear, Miss Night," he mused, "you crave it." _______________________________________ Sab...