NOTHING LIKE US/Hyunlix

By liliththemisfit

Lee Felix, a beta, had liked Hwang Hyunjin ever since he saw him. Hwang Hyunjin an introverted and shy kid wh... More

DISCLAIMER
ใ€ŠPrologueใ€‹
ใ€Šoneใ€‹
ใ€Štwoใ€‹
ใ€Šthreeใ€‹
ใ€Šfourใ€‹
ใ€Šfiveใ€‹
ใ€Šsixใ€‹
S2???
S2<<one>>
<<two>>
<<three>>
<<four>>
<<five>>
ideas please!!!
<<six>>
<<seven:epilogue>>
new story!

ใ€Šseven:final of s1ใ€‹

1K 34 11
By liliththemisfit

4 YEARS LATER:

Hyunjin and Felix got married after 2 months when they found out Felix was pregnant with their first child. The Hwang and Lee Family celebrated their children's wedding in an expensive hotel and also gifted them a house together to move in. It was small but had enough space for the three of them, maybe four if things change in the coming years.

The house was surrounded with cherry blossom trees and there was also a backyard where Yeji had planted lots of pink and white roses for her brother and in-law. Felix just loved going there every morning to take a whiff of those fresh roses during his pregnancy. A sister-in-law like Yeji was truly god gifted.
The couple couldn't wait for their child to play in this house, oh how homely it would feel having their room filled with a little one's giggles.

The family was finally complete when their baby entered their lives. Hyunjin and Felix were more than happy having a daughter. They named her Hwang Evangelina, or Eva for short. Eva had both of her parent's features. Doe eyes, little freckles and a cute nose like her appa and plump lips, silky hair and a beauty mark under her eye like her daddy.

Hyunjin got a job as a model in JYPE the same year. Felix wanted to work too but Hyunjin didn't want his wife to be tired while he was still there.
The little family was more than happy in their own world.

***************
[male breastfeeding!!]

"dada"
A tiny hand tapped around Hyunjin's thighs, distracting him from the book he was reading. There he saw his little daughter, trying to reach out to him with grabby hands.
"oh Eva, you're awake already? okay come here dada will carry you"
Hyunjin placed his book on the table nearby and fetched his daughter from the ground. The little girl giggled at her daddy when he hugged her and showered her face with kisses of adoration.

"is your appa is still asleep?"
Eva nodded as an answer.
"ohhh even my little Eva is awake and appa is still sleeping-"
Hyunjin got cut off mid sentence when Eva reached out her hand to pull her daddy's long hair. Hyunjin pursed his lips as he felt a bit of sting on his head but now that he was used to it, it wasn't that bad. Playing with his hair made his daughter happy and that's what he would always wish for.

"look here baby, what should we eat today?"
Hyunjin flipped the pages of another book that had plenty of baby food recipes that looked delicious but Eva wasn't listening to him as she was too busy pulling her daddy's hair.
"Eva now stop, dada is hurting"
Hyunjin tried to pry away those little hands from his hair but then Eva gave him a glare.
just like her appa, He thought and chuckled to himself, letting those hands grip on his silky locks once more.

(Hyunjin's current hair:)

yes he has long hair;)

**************

"so you let her play with your hair..."
Felix yawned then continued his sentence while rubbing his eyes.
"...until it became like this?"
Hyunjin nodded at Felix.
"seriously tho, I didn't think it would be this bad"
"I keep trying to untangle it but it just gets more messed up"
Hyunjin sighed.

"aishhh you should've woke me up right away, I don't think we can fix this anymore"
Felix tried to pull out the strands that were tightly knotted but ended up pulling too hard.

"well, we can just cut it now. Eva has been playing with my hair a lot and it's not good"
The younger's answer made Felix look at him in confusion. Was he really gonna cut up this beauty? He turned to his daughter who looked at both of them with puppy eyes but it only worked on his dad, not appa.
"Eva, how many times have I told you not to pull dada's hair he makes money with it. Now look, dada has to cut it"
Felix said with a soft tone not wanting to scare little Eva. She looked down with a pout.

"Lix, I know I'm famous for my long hair but is that all I have"
Hyunjin sounded a bit down as if he was hurt.

"then is there anything else?"
Felix replied which made the younger annoyed. With a swift move Hyunjin took off his study glasses and ran his fingers through his hair, showing his unresistable charm. Felix gulped at his god like husband. He truly pulled an unreal looking man.
Honestly Hyunjin was so handsome that Felix didn't even have to say anything. He would always be shocked himself for getting flustered even though he would see his face daily.

"fine then let's go to the salon, don't blind me with your handsome face...so annoying"
Felix hit his husband's chest playfully and Hyunjin acted like he was hurt.

"

ouch! but I didn't even do anything. I don't wanna go to salon, you cut it"

"but I don't think it will look good if I cut it"

"just cut and trim it a bit"

"fine, but if it looks funny not my responsibility"
Felix said pulling out a hair cutting scissors from the drawer.
"okay Eva it's the last time you can play with daddy's hair"
Eva's eyes widened and lips pouted. Hyunjin smiled at her as he took her in his lap before sitting on the chair. Felix wrapped a towel around Hyunjin's shoulder and sprayed some water on his hair.

"but don't you think it's such a waste"
Felix still didn't want Hyunjin to cut his beautiful hair.
"you've been growing it out for such a long time..."

"you see lix, I didn't grow it because I liked it..."
Hyunjin turned his head to face his wife, locking his eyes with his own.
"long hair isn't your taste?"
Felix questioned, tilting his head a bit.

"nope"

"then why did you grow it out, it's so difficult to take care of"

Hyunjin paused for a minute. He exhaled and smiled at Felix before speaking.
"because you said I was pretty"
Felix's breath hitched at those words and his lips slightly parted.
"you said you wanted to make me your bride"
He spoke softly and smiled with his eyes. Felix's heartbeat became faster ith each word and his cheeks became redder.
"...but then I was revealed as an alpha, and my body started to grow"

"I-I was afraid that you wouldn't call me pretty anymore"
"that's why I grew out my hair, so you would make me your bride"

That's why
during our school days, he was so conscious about his appearance...
all because I told him that I would make him my bride?
Felix thought.

"t-that was all?"
Felix was totally flustered that he couldn't utter out sentences. His face no different from a ripe tomato.

"mmm...but now it's okay even if I cut it cuz you're already married to me and you...you like me hyung"
Hyunjin was smiling like there was no tomorrow and Felix looked like he was about to burst.

"oh-okay then...really though. You aren't making fun of me right?"
The flustered male asked suspiciously.
"nooooo~"
Hyunjin whined.

"you swear?"

"yeah"

"you swear...on our marriage"

"seriously hyung, but yeah"

Felix curved his lips into a smile, his eyes shining with the tears forming there.
"Jinnie...even though you were revealed as an alpha I couldn't stop my feelings so I just...kept on liking you"
"I knew there was no way that I could become an omega...no way that we could become together...yet I liked you"

"ooooh~ appa like daddy"
Eva giggled at her dads. Hyunjin was totally touched by Felix's confession.

AFTER A WHILE:

"I think it looks okay?"
Felix was nervous, but it kinda looked good. Of course it would cause his husband would slay every hairstyle. If it was someone else he would probably cringe hard.
"hmmm give me the mirror"
Felix passed the mirror and Hyunjin took it. He looked at his reflection, turning his head side to side and checking out his new hair.
"you've done a good job, I don't think I need to go to the salon anymore"
Hyunjin looked at Felix who was sweating a bit. He chuckled at him.
"hyung, am I pretty?"
Hyunjin used his puppy like eyes to stare at Felix.

[his new hair ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )]

"h-huh"
Felix was attacked with the sudden beauty of his husband and daughter. He cupped his cheeks when he felt heat covering his cheeks.
"...cause you're looking at me that"
Felix nodded at Hyunjin when he completed his sentence.
"there, there"
Hyunjin caressed his wife's cheeks gently before he pulled him in for a soft kiss. It was just a simple chaste kiss, nothing sexual. They pulled out after a few seconds.
"yuck...appa and daddy dirty"
Eva made a disgusted face at her parents which made them laugh.

"so...what do you think about a second child? our Eva could really have someone to share her fairytales"
Felix shuddered when Hyunjin's hand slid under his tshirt and cold fingers traced his bare skin.

They made an intense eye contact, almost devouring each other with their gaze.
"appa only look at daddy no love me!!"
Their daughter spoke suddenly with a hmph at the end and crossed her small arms trying to look angry. Hyunjin just cooed at how sometimes she would act exactly like her appa.
"aww is my baby bored? comeon with appa now"
Felix laughed and happily carried his daughter in his arms as she snuggled into his chest, maybe she was hungry. He lifted up his shirt and guided his daughter's lips to one of his breast. The little one sucking on the milk and her eyes slowly fluttering close.

Hyunjin looked at them with stars in his eyes, his small and happy family that he had always dreamed of. The one whom he had loved since childhood was infront of him with their child in his embrace. He stood up from the chair and hugged them releasing his scent which always calmed down Felix. Felix moved closer to Hyunjin's neck, sniffing the sweet scent. He kissed there.

"I love you Hyunjin"
He whispered and closed his eyes leaning on his shoulder.
"I love you too Felix"
Hyunjin pulled Felix closer and kissed him again, his lips were just too addicting that he could kiss them all day.

Just like that the couple never stopped loving eachother and showering eachother with care and adoration.
They were eachother's world...no, a whole damn universe with their little star, their daughter.

And nothing can ever,
ever replace their love...

END

And the season 1 of"Nothing like us" ends here.I appreciate you for taking your time and reading this book. Sorry if there were any mistakes. And again I love ya'll and hope you have a great Day/Night.
bye...🫶🏻
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.7K 45
Felix leaves his mates after being treated badly, now his mates are back hoping to win him back. I don't own Stray Kids. Their names and pictures are...
63.4K 3.7K 60
"OMG he is so pretty, I want to make him, my son in law," "don't you have only one son?" "So what, my son will marry him," "wait, I'm seeing the firs...
586K 23.4K 40
An Australian Omega moves to Korea, In high hopes of succeeding his career as a professional dancer. What shall happen when he rooms with a new frien...
37.2K 1.4K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...