๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ & ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ

By freepoohshiesty

๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ? ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

Cast/Warningโ€ผ๏ธโš ๏ธ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue

XX

3.8K 119 44
By freepoohshiesty

Soul

"Go fetch us a face towel." Spirit tells Niggerbitch who was laying on his pallet in the corner of the kitchen.

"Niggerbitch you heard her?" I ask after a minute of silence.

"NIGGERBITCH!" She yells throwing a knife at him which hits the wall just by the side of his throat.

He hops up with wide eyes and signs "yes massa" before running away.

"This shit den spilt on my damn thighs. I hate the smell of apple cider vinegar, shit stank n it's strong as hell too." She sighs.

We not doing anything psychotic today. She just detoxing and then retwisting my dreads. She wash and retwist them every month and detox twice a year. We've kinda of learned to do everything for each other so we never need any outside help, we don't like dealing with others.

"Told yo dumbass wear sum pants but you wear my drawls instead." I mumble.

"Remember I'm in yo head right now." She warns.

Niggerbitch runs back in the kitchen with a face towel and holds it out for Spirit to take. He isn't allowed to look either one of us in the eyes.

"Thank you Niggerbitch, go back in your corner." She throws sum of the bird food we feed him as a snack in his corner and he runs to eat.

"I think we should try giving him sum that weird ass pink cocaine." I suggest.

"Oh yea we been holding onto that fa ah while huh? We gotta see what it do to him. I hope it don't kill em tho, Niggerbitch like my pet iguana." She squeezes the water out my hair, into the sink.

"Mhm, how's our child's host doing?" I ask since our IVF was successful and she is currently pregnant.

"She not feeling too well, I felt bad locking her in that room to suffer alone." She frowns.

"She fine." I say.

"Ion know that's kinda cruel, even for us." She laughs.

"Cruel? Member you stabbed a pregnant lady in her neck at the dollar store?" I look at her crazy.

"Well I mean this one carrying our baby. Plus I like her sum." She shrugs.

"Hwarf tpah stosh!" Niggerbitch claws at himself while trying to speak again.

"Shut cho ass up!" I yell and he lowers his head, going silent again.

"Anyway I finally fucked on Tristan." She sighs.

"So it was trash?" I chuckle.

"Yeaa his lil dick was lame but he's still rich so I'm not counting him out." She shrugs.

"Course not, you a bag chaser."

"I really miss you grazing my soul and grabbing my neck with both hands." She lathers the shampoo on.

"Stop it, we strictly platonic now." I smack my teeth.

"Youn miss me clutching you midstroke?" She laughs.

"Yes Spirit. Anyways what we gone name the baby?" I change the subject.

"Ummm... I think... hm, ion know it's gotta be something unique and meaningful to us. Maybe it should be unisex as well." She suggests.

"Yea, sumn we enjoy... we can't name it Murda can we?" I ask.

"Nawl that's too common, it's gotta be somewhat related to our names in a way. How about Serene? Or like Santana or Sevyn."

"I like the name Sevyn. Or Symphony?" I respond.

"Maybe Sacred- wait what about Spiritual!? Cuz Spirituality relates to the soul or the spirit. In this case they'll relate to both of us." She gasps.

"Damn dats smart. I like it. We got hella time to choose tho." I shrug.

"God the smell of this shit finna kill me." She gags, draining the acv and the water.

"Don't worry me too. You finished?" I ask after she wraps my head up.

"Yea, I'm finna blow dry it so I can start twisting." She stands up and squeezes soap into both sides of the sink.

"Thank you Spirit." I stand up and hug her from behind.

"Why do you wanna be platonic?" She asks.

"Cuz I'll kill you if you break my heart." I kiss her neck.

"What if you break mine first?" She turns and looks at me.

"How? I have no level of attraction towards anybody but you." I look at her dumb.

"Well you so wishy washy n shit. You get jealous fa no reason, and instead of talking bout why you mad you just start being an asshole to me. Sometimes you all sweet like this then you push me away. You deadass hugging me and kissing on my neck but want to stay platonic? You fucking wit me and it hurt." She pulls away from me and goes to the living room.

"I'm not fucking with you... I'm just... undecided." I sigh walking behind her.

"Okay then be undecided. Just leave me alone from here on out okay?" She rolls her eyes.

"Oh okay." I shrug.

"You just confusing me Soul." She says softly.

"I already said okay. Whatchu looking like that foe?" I ask.

"Cuz you gone take it the wrong way and I should've chosen my words more carefully. I know you sensitive." She sighs.

"Nah it's coo." I shake my head.

"Are you crying? Bro ian mean it like that." She tries to wipe up my tears but I pull away.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I hit her hand with my Glock.

"Or what? Fuck you gone do?" She pushes me.

I wipe my face then shoot her below her knee. She falls at my feet, she pulls the knife out her bra and stabs above my ankle.

"GATDAMMIT SPIRIT FUCK!" I fall down and the knife shifts, causing even more excruciating pain.

"Why the fuck would you shoot me again!?" She lets go off the knife, leaving it in me.

"Bitch die." I mumble taking off my hair towel.

She pushes the knife deeper in me and I push her down, choking her. She coughs directly in my face and I wrinkle my face in disgust.

"Let- go!" She pulls a handful of dreads so I strangle her harder before letting go and grabbing her leg.

"Stop what is you doin?" She cries tryna crawl away.

"Stay still dumbass." I tie the towel around her leg, I think it only contains clean water.

"Go get the stuff." I tell her.

She pushes herself up partially then sits back down.

"What is you doin girl we finna die!" I scream which doesn't seem to affect her.

"We got a slave dumbass, it just dawned on me." She smiles with wide alert eyes.

"Oh shit you right..."

"Niggerbitch comea I know you heard dat!" She calls for him.

-'๑'-

"Thanks." I tell her after she finishes my hair.

I stand up and grab my set of crutches to walk on.

"I- Soulll don't be like that, you take everything to heart." She tries to grab me but I turn away and start walking to the stairs.

"SOUL BRING YO ASS HERE!" She says in a mean ass stern voice.

"Fuck do you want from me? You told me leave you alone." I turn back around and walk a lil closer to her.

"Stop acting like a bitch." She hugs me while standing on her only working foot.

"A who?" I raise my eyebrows.

"A bitch- I mean female." She kisses my cheek.

"You must think I'm soft assum." I mumble.

"I'm sorry Soul, I was tryna say you don't know whether you want me or not and I just hate going through this with you." She rubs my back.

"I do wantchu it's just we both highly unstable people and you a hoe so ion know if it'll work. Why ruin our friendship?" I shrug.

"We've never just been friends Soul." She chuckles.

"Well I mean our connection... our bond." I rephrase.

"Everytime we fuck I only feel closer to you tho. We not gone ruin anything." She wraps both her arms around my neck.

"Aight so what should we call it?" I ask.

"A sexual correspondence. We're already together in a way so let's just say a sexual correspondence." She says.

"Oh aight." I agree to the wording.

"So every nigga or bitch you den fucked, we gone have to kill. It should be enough to refill our meat chamber." I say.

"It's only 3 that's still alive right now. Mona we can't kill cuz she's carrying our baby, sum girl in the Waffle House bathroom but it's no way to find her, and den Tristan." She lifts off.

"Alright we strike at dawn tomorrow." I nod.

What should they name the baby?? 👀

©𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 25.9K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
544K 23.1K 32
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
215K 8.9K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
50.3K 1.1K 23
๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐š...