๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฒ๐™บ || ๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐š‹๐šข...

By mamikevin69

Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updatesโ€ผ๏ธ) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022 More

Characters
1| Karate?ยฐ
2| The dance chaperone.ยฐ
3| Cigarettesยฐ
4| GET UPยฐ
5| Sleepover?ยฐ
6| Phone sex..ยฐ
7| Punched in the heartยฐ
8| Tournamentยฐ
9| To many circles.ยฐ
10| Daniel LaRacistยฐ
11| Brothers girlfriend.ยฐ
12| Hard hits.ยฐ
13| To much punch.ยฐ
14| School Fightยฐ
15| Gone.ยฐ
16| Quitting Foreverยฐ
17| CSยฐ
18| Switching sidesยฐ
19| Recruits and Betrayalยฐ
20| Love or Hatered?ยฐ
21| The betยฐ
22| Grabriella!ยฐ
23| Lady crushยฐ
24| Vistorยฐ
25| Silverยฐ
26| New haircutยฐ
27| 7ยฐ
28| Rachelยฐ
29| Party On!ยฐ
30| Tournament Pt.1ยฐ
31| Tournament Pt.2ยฐ
32| Tournament Pt.3ยฐ
33| The Riseยฐ
NOT A CHAPTER
34| Cobra Kai Is The Problemยฐ
35|Baby Lawrence
36| Realizationยฐ
37| Sekai Taikai
NOT A CHAPTER
39| The Take down Pt.1
40|| The take down (Final)
NEW ROBBY STORY

38| The Boy.ยฐ

500 12 0
By mamikevin69

The apartment complex was full of dancing teens, drink tables were lined besides the plants, there was one door open which was Miguel's.

Avery walked through the doors, fixing her crop top and trying to cover her body with the jacket over it. Someone noticed her and handed her a red cup.

The red cup full of whatever beer she placed it on the counter,

"Not much of a drinker?"

She looked up and met eyes with the most beautiful blueish but mostly green eyes. "Nope, what about you stranger?"

"I don't like being called strange, please call me Robert Swayze Keene." Avery smiled, "Well Robert I need to talk to you. Seems like your friends don't like me,"

She looked up to see Eli and Miguel both eying her down. "Uhm, sure."

Avery started to walk out the apartment which Robby took as a hint to follow, he had one hand in his pocket while the other had a red plastic cup. "I've missed you 'Y'know."

"I've missed you too.." Avery put and arm around his neck the other went to his cheek caressing it softly.

"I wanted you to leave Cobra Kai because I want you safe." They looked deeply into each others eyes.

She shook her head, "I've realized that now, growing up I wanted to be like my mom always make her proud but.."

"She was a psycho, all because of Terry and I don't want to become one, we can't be together until he's gone for good." Robby nodded.

"Fight! Fight!" They heard people chanting, Avery dropped her hands and ran over. Robby placed down his cup, running over too.

There Sam was launching herself at Tory, who wasn't doing anything but blocking and talking. Sam was about to go again but and Miguel and Robby got in between them.

"That's enough Sam!" Miguel yelled,

"She's been working with Kreese this whole time." Avery went over to Tory, grabbing her arm for both of them to back up a step. "What?"

"Why did you only come forward now? Huh? Because you're a coward." Tory tried to find her words.

"Now that's a strong wo-"

"Screw you, LaRusso. I knew this was a mistake." Tory looked at them one more time then fled, so did Sam.

"Tory."

"Sam."

Miguel went up to Robby, "Did you know about this?" "No. I had no idea."

"What the.." Miguel looked around confused, Robby too. "Did you know about this?" Avery shook her head.

"No." She lied. "Okay..back to the party everyone!" Then the party started.

...

Everyone was doing burpees, punch kick drop down into a push up, come up repeat. "Gomez, Nichols! Double time." The girl scoffed but did as told.

There was mumbles from Terry and Sensei Kim talking but none they could make out. Everyone stopped when Robby was in the front of the class now.

"Mr. Keene." Avery suddenly lost her breath, like if there was a knot in her throat. "To what do we owe the pleasure?"

"I came here to apologize." He weakly lifted his arms for a second.

He then turned his attention towards the whole class, "I let you down."

"Turned my back on you. I didn't understand at the time, but i realized now I was wrong. I shouldn't have just left. I should have taken you all with me."

"Everything you're taught here is bullshit. There is pain in this dojo and it's built upon fear, because this man is not your sensei, he is your enemy."

Robby pointed at Terry, Avery held her head up, she couldn't run off now, she was already in trouble for doing it yesterday. "But it's not too late."

"You're past the point of no return. And I promise, there's still another way." Terry started to slowly applaud as Robby finished.

"Bold move, Mr Keene. Bold move." The two now faced each other.

"We've heard you out. Now it's my turn to speak. Joon-bee stance!" Everyone was quick to put straighten up, legs were apart and arms were in front.

"Right leg back, kia!" The class had their right leg back and their arms up.

"Kia!"

"Towards strike, side kick, kia!" Everyone did as told, their resting position now at the joon-bee stance.

"There's difference between being heard and being listened to. They heard you. But they listen to me."

"Now.."

"..if you don't mind, we've got some training to do. If Mr. Keene or any of his friends step foot in this dojo again, what will you show them?"

"No mercy, sir!" All yelled but Avery, Robby noticed and gave her a nod, yet that didn't get unnoticed by Sensei Kim she realized something.

The way after Robby left, Avery and Tory gave each other a nod and a look.

They continued their conditioning.

...

The end of class, everyone was finishing up with laps around the main mat. "All right. That's enough."

Terry continued by saying Attention in Korean, bowing down which everyone did the same when he said bow in Korean also. "Dismissed."

"Expect you Nichols. Avery you dismiss with me." The girls walked over which a human body built with stone was put in-front of them.

"What is this?" Tory asked. "This is your enemy. Destroy it."

Both went up to touch it checking out if it was real or not. "It's solid stone."

"We'll break our hand?" Avery stated the obvious. They watched as they brought out another one.

"They will heal in time for tournament." Tory scoffed.

"This is crazy. I'm going home." Tory turned around to leave, the three Sensei's blocking her exit. "You will go home when the lesson is over."

"Miss Avery can not go home in the dark, father will be angry that's why she takes ride from Sensei Silver."

Avery sighed, hands behind her back, standing in front of the first rock man that came out. "Both must break."

Tory eyed down Avery who was mentally panicking, she walked over to the other one. Both of them lifted up their arm, going into fighting position.

Then both threw a punch at the same time right at the head stone. Avery winced in pain, grabbing onto her hand. "Not strong enough.m

"To break it, you must use all your power." Avery could feel tears threading to escape. "If I break this can Tory go home unharmed?"

Kim responded with a simple nod, the girl went in for another punch.

"Avery-" Kim shushed Tory, "Are you even trying?" The girl stood back up and looked at Terry who didn't care.

She winced in pain but got into her fighting position again, throwing three punches in the same spot.

Kim stood in front of the stone human as Avery dropped to her knee's crying out in pain, blood dripping from her knuckles. "Something is holding you back."

Avery didn't answer knowing where this was going. "It's the boy, isn't it?"

Her lip started to quiver, still fighting back tears as she met eyes with Kim who was staring down at her.

Kim scoffed, "You act like your mother, strong but weak in the inside for some boy."

"I'm nothing like my mother.. and I'm not weak!" She clenched her fist.

Tory had her eyes wide open, wanting to help but knew she would get held back from the other Sensei's.

"Your feelings have made you weak."

"No!" She spat back. "You care more about this boy than your own dojo and family reputation!"

The girl stood up. "We broke up because of this dojo, you bitch!" She went to throw a punch at Kim's face who quickly slithered away for her fist to come in contact with the stone.

She cried out in pain, dropping down to the floor, Tory ran by her side. "That must have been a hard decision. But you made the right choice."

"Love makes you weak. We need both of you to win this tournament, so let's hope you keep making right decisions."

"Lesson over." Was the last thing they heard from Kim as her and those other Sensei's left. "Are you okay?"

"No! Can't you see?" Avery yelled out, quickly feeling sorry as she cried. "I'm sorry..I'm sorry."

She sniffed, standing up as her right arm lazily rested on top of the other arm. Tory took off Avery's belt and wrapped it around her hand making sure to cover her knuckles.

"Silver, let's go home." Avery slowly stood up, Tory did too helping her up.
"Thank you." She mumbled.

"You deserve to go home with brother and mother unharmed." Tory smiled, grabbing her stuff then heading out.

Avery sent Terry a weak smile, he rested an arm around her shoulder as they walked out the building too.

-

Made this quick and at 3AM so don't expect it to be good. I have lots of test to do this week but promise to finish this and update chapter to make it make more sense.

Sorry for grammar.

-EP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.3K 35
โ–๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น โช หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒโฟ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก,แตสธ แต’โฟหกสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...
8.9K 444 11
Every Dead End Street, Led You Straight To Me ROBBY KEENE. โ•ฑ COBRA KAI
6.5K 181 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
212K 6.5K 37
- you cured my january blues! social media x real life | ยฉ infinitygauntlets, 2021 โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €