We're just friends

By gaslyyy10

When a famous YouTuber meets a huge footballer, and a spark is found between them. Or When Olivia Southgate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
UPDATE

Chapter 26

684 9 0
By gaslyyy10

"Mase come on, we are going to be late at this rate." I shouted at Mase as I put my shoes on.

"Alright, I'm coming." He shouted back as he ran into the hallway.

"What were you even doing?" I asked. "Never mind I don't want to know." I laughed and we walked downstairs and into my car.

"Okay, so we need to talk." He said sternly, whilst he scrolled through his phone in the passenger seat.

"About what?" I asked scared, as he put his phone down, and I started the car up.

"Are we using this to take the relationship public?"

"Erm, I don't know if I'm ready." I replied, as I looked at the road. I looked back at him quickly, and I could tell he was disappointed.

' "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, what if they hate us, and we get hate for it."

"They all want us together. And how would they know without telling everyone."

"Okay." I sighed. "We will go public with it."

"Good." He replied, and we sat quietly in the car for the next 5 minutes as we get to the studio. We were told to meet everyone there, and we were one of the first few at the studio.

The only other people were the camera men, Josh, Freya and a girl I had never seen before.

"Ahh, Freya. I'm so excited." I shrieked as ran over towards her, pulling her in a hug.

"It's been a while babe." She laughed.

"Ahh, Olivia." Kon said as he walked over towards me.

"Kon." I screached back, excited to see him.

"You're going on first. Just crack the nerves, for the lads and all the girls." He said then started to turn away. "It's nice to see you tho Liv."

"Nice to see you too Kon." I laughed as he walked away, back to his camera.

It took like 20 minutes for all the boys and the girls to arrive. They all seemed happy to meet Mason, especially Harry, the Chelsea fan.

I was sent to a room where all the girls were, and they thankfully didn't recognise me. I didn't really want to talk to them at all, a few of them didn't seem that great.

"So, who are you after?" The brunette asked a girl with glasses.

"Mason, definitely, or Grealish." The girl with glasses replied, laughing to herself.

"Oh god, he's so fit, so is Harry tho." A girl with red hair joined in on the conversation.

Most of the girls had joined in now, and the original girl with brown hair spoke up, "so if any of us get with Mason, Jack or Harry, this is a big win, for all of us."

"And what makes you think you'd get with either?" I questioned as I had mostly stayed silent, waiting for the right time to get involved.

"And what makes you the expert." She shot back, clearly pissed that I had tried to get in the way of her and her crush.

"Oh, I'm not, just I know them all well." I smirked to myself.

"Don't think so, your quite, how do I put this nicely...?" The girl with the glasses interrupted, taking a long break to think. "Ugly." She shot out.

"I'll show you how they actually feel." I stood up and walked to the door and out to find Freya, but it quickly rolled around for tinder to start. They got all the boys to line up in front of the sign, and made me wait to walk on. I got a quick signal from Kon, and walked straight over to the two feet on the floor.

There was a few wolf whistles, with Ethan shouting "the confidence."

"Hi, my names Olivia, I'm 19 and I'm from the North." I laughed as I looked up at everyone. I was definitely more nervous than I thought.

JJ stood in front of me with a big grin on his face. "Hi, my names JJ I'm 26 and is that discharge, or are you just happy to see me."

"Oh my god." I cringed, as I shrunk a little. "Okay, didn't realise this was how we were starting but alright."

"Did you not like it?" He asked.

"No, course I didn't."

"But discharge is a natural thing."

"Okay. Go over there. Get away from here." I laughed pointing at the 'No' side.

Then it was Jack who just walked over straight away to the No side.

"Fairs." I laughed as I watched it happen.

Next was Ethan.

"Hello, I'm Ethan, I'm 25." He quickly jumped and rolled his hips. "Was that an earthquake. Or did I just rock your world?"

"I'm going to press start, then go back because that was bad. Try again" I laughed

"If you press start, you have to play with my joystick."

"I don't know. Erm, go to the back, try again at the end."

He quickly walked around everyone to the back of the queue.

"Hi, I'm Vik, I'm 25 and are you the sun, because I want you 147 million kilometres away from me."

"Oh, Vik. This is going to be the same for every girl today." I laughed as he quickly walked to the No side.

"Hi I'm Harry, I'm 24, and I wrote you a poem." He started to pull a little piece of paper out of his pocket. "You're hair is quite nice and you seem like good fun, if I give you this rose," he spoke as he pulled out a rose from his back pocket. "Will you finger my bum."

The rose was pointing at me as everyone started to laugh at Harry's poem.

"Well I'm loving the poem and the rose."

"You can have the whole thing of roses if you finger my bum."

"I'd have to see it first." I giggled at him.

"The roses, or my bum, because you've seen the bum before."

"Harry I don't think I've ever seen your bum before."

"You did like 2 months ago." Ethan shouted.

"On that night out?" I questioned.

"Yeah." Harry replied.

"We were so drunk. I don't remember it."

"Do you want to just see my bum again?"

"Sure." I answered and Harry turned around and pulled his shorts down.

"Hang on. I have seen it. You don't forget a bum like that Harold."

"So will you finger it?" He asked.

"Not a fan of fingering." He looked pissed off. "But just for you Harry, yes."

He smiled and quickly went to hand me an entire bouquet of roses. "Aw, thanks Harry." I smiled as he walked over to the right.

Josh quickly walked forwards. "Hi, I'm Josh, as you already know, but Freya asked me to look for the prettiest girl here and asked them to have a threesome, so I'll just wait for the next girl to come along." He laughed and walked himself over to the no as my face was wide opened, in between laughs.

"Josh, that's just rude, she's the one I want to take home." We all heard Freya shout from the side, which caused all the boys to laugh.

Next came Mason and he smirked at me as he stepped forward.

"Hello, my names Mason I'm 22. And are you single?" He asked.

"No," I replied smiling.

"And who are you dating?" He asked cockily.

I waved my finger at him, getting him to come closer to me. He reached the divider and I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "You." I whispered in his ear as he quickly turned around and walked over towards the yes side.

There were cheers from much of the room, especially from Chilly. He was definitely the loudest. He stepped forward towards me.

"Fucking hell, how do I top that." He laughed to himself. "Okay, we'll I'm chilly and I'm your best friend." He laughed again as I swiped right for him as well.

Next Saka walked in front of me in a suit. "I'm Saka-" he started before I interrupted him.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes ,yes!" I shrieked. "I absolutely love the suit on you B."

The final person was Ethan who came back again.

"I wanna have really rough sex with you." He spoke.

"I'm just not feeling it." I laughed at him

"Please, we would have great sex," he begged.

"Oh, go on then." I giggled as he walked over to the yes side cheering.

I ended with Mason, Harry, Ethan, Chilly Tobi and Bukayo on the yes side, with everyone else on the no side.

I was told I could either sit in the room with all the girls, or I could sit near Kon, which I decided not to do. Freya was already sat with the girls, and I would just distract Kon by asking him a load of stuff.

Don't worry, I'm still updating, just will be slow updates for a while. Very sorry :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 808 26
๐‘๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ โžThe act of loving someone who loves you backโž In which Aria gets added to the England fotball team groupchat by accident or In wh...
38.2K 593 33
๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™
379K 6.6K 79
when julia "jules" grealish gets added into a chat of her cousin's friendgroup. started: 15th december 2022 finished: 14th january 2023 16-LECLERC cr