It's You | COMPLETED

By _elawrts

Gulf was diagnosed with Ovotesticular Syndrome which means he's a Hermaphrodite, but instead of having two ge... More

Author's Note
Chapter 01 - Hospital
Chapter 02 - Fame
Chapter 03 - His Fan
Chapter 04 - Enter Gun
Chapter 05 - Trending
Chapter 06 - Talk
Chapter 07 - 4/5
Chapter 08 - Fan Meeting
Chapter 09 - Mom and Dad
Chapter 10 - That Night
Chapter 11 - Deny
Chapter 12 - He Knows
Chapter 13 - Roller Coaster
Chapter 14 - Hormones
Chapter 15 - Confirmed
Chapter 16 - Excited
Chapter 18 - Session
Chapter 19 - So Much
Chapter 20 - Confess
Chapter 21 - Exhausting
Chapter 22 - Great Mornings
Chapter 23 - Crazy
Chapter 24 - Shock
Chapter 25 - Dad
Chapter 26 - Avocados
Chapter 27 - Rush
Chapter 28 - Pray
Chapter 29 - Discuss
Chapter 30 - Days
Chapter 31 - Who?
Chapter 32 - Surprise
Chapter 33 - Oops
Chapter 34 - It's You

Chapter 17 - Danger

1K 42 2
By _elawrts

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

A few weeks, two weeks exactly, have passed and finally Gulf and Mew both have a day off, well not really, more like, half day...they just need to go and attend one fan meeting then they can go back to the clinic. Because apparently that day exactly marks the eighth week or the second month of the baby-- I mean babies.

Before the fan meeting, Gulf just started his morning, Bright called him, and even if he really hates the guy, he still needs to answer because his brother won't call him at seven in the morning if it's not an emergency...turns out its not.

He just basically gushed about how he loves Win and how he couldn't believe that he's Win Metawin's boyfriend. And in disbelief Gulf hung up on him,  "I thought it was an urgent phone call, stupid Bai" he muttered as he went inside the bathroom to shower.

At the fan meeting too, a lot of interesting fan interaction happened.

One fan shouted asking, "P'Mew, what do you want? Girl or boy?" and Mew looked at Gulf who just look at him in curiousity too, "Twins" he answered with that certain glint in his eyes that only Gulf knows the meaning before touching the younger's stomach. And that sent their fans on haywire, they honestly didn't expect his answer or to touch Gulf's stomach like there are really twins inside that stomach.

Well little do they know, there really are two babies inside Gulf's stomach.

"Gulf why don't you try to carry Mew again? Maybe this time Mew won't make himself heavier than you can carry" one fan said and Gulf chuckled, but before he could even try, Mew already reached out to him and carry the younger himself.

"I'll just carry him, he's not allowed to carry anything else as of the moment" Mew smiled as he slightly spun around making Gulf tighten his hold on the older's shoulder as he smile.

And as if the time slowed for them two, all Mew could see is Gulf's smiling face and for Gulf, Mew's eyes are the most beautiful pair of deep brown eyes he had ever seen.

What the two didn't know though, is that they're fans already tweeted those specific interactions and it is now all over twitter. Someone even hinted about the way that they look at each other could have a different meaning.

After that whole event, Mew drove towards the hospital with Gulf in his passenger seat, shamelessly asking Best and Bosser to go home early because they are still going to Gulf's check up.

When they arrived, they both went to Gulf's designated area who are only accessible by specific group of people. And since Gulf already called his Tito Anthony on the way there, he's already inside the room getting everything ready for the check up.

Gulf laid down as always as Anthony started doing the ultrasound, "There they are" he smiled as he points to the two litte blobs on the screen. Honestly, for the both of them, before that was just black and white, but at that moment they could really tell that there are babies inside Gulf.

"They are about the size of a raspberry right now, this one is slightly smaller than the other but that's perfecty normal. And as it is your second month, their face will start to look more human as their eyes, jaw and ears develop and move into place. Their nose is also forming, along with his ability to smell. We could see their arms that are growing longer soon and those distinct, webbed fingers, which will soon divide into separate digits will also be visible soon" he said and turned to the soon to be parents.

And he's not that shocked to see how tearful their eyes are, specially Gulf's, hormones and all of that. He couldn't imagine how hard for the younger will these remaining seven months will be but he hoped for the best.

He deserves it.

"They're so small" Mew chuckled to himself as he pecked a kiss into Gulf's right hand which he is holding, "How many copies?" Anthony asked and the two looked at him before smiling, "Six" Gulf answered, "Six?" Mew asked amused.

"Yeah, one for me, one for you, each one for our sisters, and one for your parents and one for my parents" Gulf smiled, "Can I have a copy too?" Anthony asked and immediately the two nodded, Anthony and Karla as well as the rest of the staff who knows about Gulf became family so they both know that Anthony will show them the picture after work.

"Do we need to do something? I mean I want all three of them to be healthy the whole time" Mew said as he helped Gulf fix himself, "Sit down" Anthony said as he pointed towards his desk, where two chairs for visitors are placed in front of it.

"Kana, like I always say, stress is no no for you, more so right now. So as much as possible, think of happy thoughts, all cupcakes and rainbows. Don't stay up to late, don't carry heavy things, don't tire yourself out too much so if you could lessen your work that would be great" Anthony started and Gulf giggled, "Then about the food intake" Anthony added and Gulf sighed, "Oh boy" he muttered ane Mew just snickered at him.

"No raw fish or meat, raw eggs, and yes soft scrambled eggs and poached eggs are not okay either" the look on Gulf face when he heard that was priceless, well at least for Mew, because he knows how much the younger loves those kinds of eggs, and for those to be actually not okay for him is pitiful to say the least.

"No coffee, and obviously no alcohol and cigarettes, make sure to wash your fruits and vegetables thoroughly, avoid raw sprouts, unpasteurized dairy products, even processed meats needed to be avoided, and I know you have cats so you need to avoid cleaning their litter box, because there's a certain parasite there that could cause miscarriage and we don't want that" the two nodded in agreement in his last statement.

"And it would be recommended if you hire or ask someone to clean your house because chemicals can harm you and your babies as you're still halfway through your first trimester. Decongestants, pain killers, and cough/cold medicine needed to be avoided too. If you're feeling under the weather, just come here and I'll prescribe you your own meds that will be okay for you and the babies okay?" Anthony smiled and handed them a list.

"Those are vitamins that you need to intake, I already sent an email to your Ate Rina and she will arrive any minute now with those. And if you ran out just text her so your Kuya Mikko or Kuya Kevin could deliver you some. I know and understand that the two of you won't tell this to the public yet so we understand" Anthony smiled and the two nodded.

"Thank you Tito" Gulf said and Anthony just nodded, "You two need to be back here after every two weeks okay?" he reminded them and the two nodded. "Of course" Mew smiled. "Oh and you two..." the doctor said as he hand over the ultrasound pictures to them, "I still couldn't confirm this as it is very early right now but there's a probable chance that the two are identical" he winked and the are in awe as they look at the pictures in their hands.

"Excuse me" Mew said when his phone rang before stepping out of the office, "Gulf I don't want to scare you or anything but I need to let you know this so you could take care of yourself better" Anthony said the moment Mew was gone from earshot.

"Should we wait for Mew?" Gulf asked, "I want to talk to you about this first" Anthony said and Gulf nodded in understanding. "I told you before that you have a septate uterus right?" Anthony asked and Gulf nodded again.

"Yes, it's because my uterus have a wall of tissue creating two cavities" Gulf answered, "The thing is, having twins in your uterus right now could cause problems" Anthony eased the information, "What?" Gulf asked lightly, "I-- We could--" he asked.

"It's a high risk pregnancy Kana, but we're here, your Kuya Mikko, Kuya Kevin, Ate Cha, Tita Rina and I will do everything we can to help you deliver them safely into this world. We will all help you okay?" he said and Gulf nodded, tears welling up his eyes.

"There could be a miscarriage, premature labor, or breech presentation, in which usually requires a Caesarean section, but I know that if you're going to choose, you'll choose the normal option" Anthony said and Gulf nodded.

"Just take care of yourself, follow everything I just told you to do and to eat. And when it's time for the two of them to come, we will do everything for you and for them to be okay" Anthony said and Gulf nodded again, "Those cupcake and rainbow thoughts may be hard to maintain right now, but I will try, for us" he said, wiping his tears and as if on cue, Mew walked in.

"What happened?" he asked and Gulf just smiled lightly, "Tito and I just got really sappy" Gulf said, deciding that it's not the best time to tell Mew.

He will tell him, just not at that moment.

The two immediately went their way towards Gulf's parents' house after paying for Gulf's vitamins and all that, and on the way Gulf asked Mew for something.

"Mew can we go to a drive thru?" he asked and Mew glanced at him before smiling, "Drive thru? What do you want?" Mew asked and Gulf pondered about it, "I don't know what we want specifically but we want something from Jollibee" Mew just chuckled at his cuteness.

"We're having twins Mew" Gulf then whispered when his eyes diverted back to the picture in his hand, "We are" Mew said ans offered his hand, and Gulf whole heartedly held it.

Right after the whole drive thru shenanigan, the two made their way again to the Traipipattanapong's and to their surprise, even Mew's parents are there.

"Look at them Mae" Suporn said as she looked at the ultrasound picture, all four of them have big smiled on their faces as if their grandchildren are already born. "Possible identicals?" Mae asked and the two nodded.

Then Mew's phone rang again, "Go answer" Gulf chuckled as he pat his thigh, "Excuse me" Mew said and went away from them, "What was that all about?" Boonsak asked, "Mew will release his first song and P'Stu is calling him about his studio stuff" Gulf chuckled.

"Is there a problem? I know that look son" Alex said and Gulf just sighed before looking at Mew, who's pretty far away from them, then he started to talk.

"Mew wasn't there when Tito Anthony told me which is also great, I don't want him to overthink this, he has a lot on his plate right now" Gulf smiled bitterly, "My whole pregnancy needs to be open and stress free that's why I asked my manager if I can have my own time until I know that I won't lose my babies. There's a high chance of miscarriage, that's why I'll ask for an indefinite leave"

"There's only three possible outcome. One, they will be prematurely born, two, they will be on breech positions, and three, we could loose them" as Gulf said that his voice is getting quieter and quieter. "Oh sweetheart" Gulf's mom and Mew's mom hugged him side by side making his eyes water, and eventually start crying.

He felt two hands on each of his knees and when he looked up, it's their fathers.

"We are here for you okay? We will always be here for you, for Mew, for your kids. You and your twins will be okay Gulfie" Mew's dad said making Gulf nod and held their hands as both of their mother's hugged him tight, but not that tight to eventually suffocate Gulf.

"Gulf? Why are you crying? Mom? Mama?" Mew asked indicating that he the call just ended.

"This is nothing, you know, it's common for any pregnancy to be emotional" Gulf said chuckling, wiping his tears, "Yeah, and we just teared up to because he's crying" their parents said at the same time.

"Really? Dad? Papa?" Mew said smiling teasingly, "Hey!" their father's playfully glared at Mew making Mew laugh and hugged Gulf when their mother's went back and coo at the ultrasound pictures.

They stayed for one more hour before standing up and bidding them goodbye, and when Mew is already near the car, the four of them hugged Gulf. "You need to tell Mew about this" Gulf's father said and Gulf nodded, "I will, I just need time and the perfect timing" Gulf said smiling, maybe the smile is forced but he's smiling nonetheless.

And off they go, to go back. To Gulf's condo unit, because his friends apparently made plans to drink non-alcoholic beverages because there's a pregnant man on their midst.

-------------------------------------------

To be Continued...

A/N:

I feel like Chapter 16 was too short so here you go!

Hey! If some of you are Filo-Waanjais and already read the Social Media Version of this on my Twitter then you will notice some changes. I can't edit what I tweeted five months ago so this is it! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! See you soon at the next one!

ps// regarding the photos used here, I tweeted them first in my Twitter Circle so if you want to be part of that then kindly send me a message here Wattpad or on my Twitter, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 12K 69
Gulf and Mew have been married for 5 years now, but they've been together for 7. Gulf is Mew's baby and a gothic hermaphrodite who has already given...
8.9K 461 6
COMPLETED W A R N I N G: MATURED CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! MewGulf fanfiction (Celebrity / Doctor) M-preg Mew and Gulf are in a relationship s...
7.8K 402 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
143K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...