LA SEINE ─────── oc book

By quicksxlvered

↳˳⸙;; ❝ je ne sais ne sais, ne sais pas pourquoi on s'aime comme ça, IN WHICH i introduce my roleplay ocs i... More

ᒪᗩ . 𝒮ɪᴇɴᴇ
﹅𝒓.𝗎𝗅𝖾𝗌
──────────── 𝔊.𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝 𝑂𝐶𝑆
┏━°⌜ TᕼE ᔕᑕᕼOOᒪ ᖴOᖇ GOOᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ EᐯIᒪ ⌟°━┓
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩 .
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙤𝙧 .
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙟𝙚𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙡 .
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡 .
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 .
┏━°⌜ TEEᑎᗩGE ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ ⌟°━┓
𓄹 ᎓ thꫀ dᥲᥣtꪮᥒ᥉
┏━°⌜ ᑕOᗰE Oᑎ OᑌT ⌟°━┓
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 b.ogey monsters
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 d.ragons
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 f.rankensteins
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 k.itsunes
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 s.ea nymphs
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 s.ea monsters
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 w.erewolves (1)
┏━°⌜ ᕼOT ᔕᑌᗰᗰEᖇ ⌟°━┓
%%- the girls
%%- the boys
──────────── ℑ.𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑂𝐶𝑆
ー﹒💿﹕𝗓𝗈𝗒𝖺 𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗇𝗒𝗄 (90'𝗌 𝗈𝖼)
──────────── 𝔉.𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑂𝐶𝑆
𝕽.𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬 %%% 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍
𝔈.𝑑𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐺𝑜𝑛𝑔 %%% 𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐈
𝔏.𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑦𝑢𝑛 %%% 𝐀𝐎𝐔𝐀𝐃
𝔙.𝑖𝑘𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎 𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑣𝑎 %%% 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄
──────────── 𝔄.𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑂𝐶𝑆
──────────── 𝔓.𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑠
ー﹒💿﹕𝗌𝖺𝗐𝗒𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗌 (𝗌𝗉𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗎)

⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 g.hosts

56 1 13
By quicksxlvered

J.olene Ocean Desdemona, Ocean as what she prefers, was a star student during her earthly time. School and theater coexisted in her heart, she was passionate about either becoming a lawyer or becoming an actress. She was always joining her school's choir and drama programs, always in academic clubs and always trying to make the most for herself. Ocean wanted to go to some fairly good colleges, she wished that her GPA and transcript would probably help her with that. But sadly an incident happened just a week after her birthday.

S.he and her choir group went to visit an amusement park. Embarking on one of the rides, the controls managed to go out of control, causing a freak accident which took the life of poor Jolene Ocean Desdemona. Her body was retrieved from the sight, but the girl immediately died before they could even bring her to the hospital. She came back, but as a ghost with all these cool new powers. But powers would not bring Ocean much happiness if her dreams are left unfulfilled.

M.inari Seina Ghostier, daughter of a known ghost family. The Ghostiers are a common household name in the ghost world, due to their notorious hauntings. Minari is a rather silent person, however. Compared to her family and friends, she keeps to herself. She isn't the scariest or the loudest, the ghost was a wallflower. Her parents sent her to a school in the ghostly world, trying to help her live up to the Ghostier legacy. Not only was she a quiet spirit, but she had yet to portray any sort of powers. Trying to break Minari out of her shell was a hassle, but she liked it that way. Not only did other ghosts fear her because of her blank and judging stare, but her family name as well.

I.t wasn't until she accidentally opened a portal to the human world that Minari started to have some fun. Hopping between realms, haunted and scaring humans, it was all fun and games till her parents found out that she almost exposed the world to the humans. Her school decided to send her to Morgue Institute to keep the community safe and to, hopefully, teach Minari that maybe recklessly going between worlds might cause the exposure of another.

.₊̣̇.˟ི̑༏˟̑.₊̣̇.
THE GHOSTS
ocean & minari
𓆩 𓆪

FOR kurtcrqwlers 'S GROUP ROLEPLAY %%% COME ON OUT

:・゚:・゚→˚·  ꒰🕯️꒱

( lily morrow ) as 𓏲࣪⋆ 𝄞 ִ ۫ !
JOLENE OCEAN DESDEMONA
⋆⑅˚ THE MOST AMBITIOUS GIRL IN SCHOOL *:₀.
( student )

❝ straight hair , straight a's , straight forward ❞
*ೃ˚. ˊ

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀in a name ۰˚˚
name analysis

ᶻz﹒%
little miss perfect
that's me

JOLENE OCEAN DESDEMONA
' OCEAN '
only child of emilia and jon desdemona 
jolene ◠ ٪  𖠵 . ۫  french origin | pretty
ocean ◠ ٪  𖠵 . ۫  greek origin | sea

jojo 𓏲⋆. she has grown quite a distaste towards this nickname
lene (pronounced lean) 𓏲⋆. from her first name, one which she often hears around her
lennie 𓏲⋆. another common nickname, and her childhood nickname as well
miss perfectionist 𓏲⋆. ocean is much of a perfectionist and controlling when it comes to project because she wants the outcome to look presentable, hence earning the name 'the perfectionist'

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀who are you?۰˚˚
basic information

BIRTHDAY )━☆ December 23
ৎ AGE )━☆ 18
GENDER &&& PRONOUNS )━☆ cisgender female +++ she/her/hers
SEXUALITY )━☆ bisexual (closeted)
HEIGHT )━☆ 5 foot 5 inches

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀such a sunny disposition۰˚˚
personality

ੈ♡‧₊˚ MBTI

entj – the commander
' A Commander (ENTJ) is someone with the extraverted, intuitive , thinking, and judging  personality traits. They are decisive people who love momentum and accomplishment. They gather information to construct their creative visions but rarely hesitate for long before acting on them. '
strengths ❞ › ♡ efficient , energetic , self-confident , strong - willed , strategic thinker , charismatic , inspiring
weaknesses ❞ › ♡ stubborn , dominant , intolerant , impatient , arrogant , poor handling of emotions , cold , ruthless

ੈ♡‧₊˚ ZODIAC

capricorn – the sea goat
' capricorns are overachievers , persistent , practical , and sensitive. they're known for their hard working habits, and they're overachievers who make success look effortless– even though they put a lot of time and care into their careers and relationships. they're powerful enough to run a company and a household at the same time , due to their 'can do' attitude. capricorns are notorious leaders who demand the best– in return, they give others the world. '
strengths ❞ › ♡ reliable , organized , driven , strategic , determined , responsible , persistent
weaknesses ❞ › ♡  pessimistic , greedy , cynical , fearful , rigid , miserly , arrogant , egotistical

ocean is known for three things: her energy, her voice, and her attitude. for as long as anyone could remember, ocean has always had a passionate outlook in whatever she does– especially in school. ocean was a person who would do the work and do it with more effort than a kindergartner would put in a mother's day card. you would tell ocean to run a mile? she would run two. overachieving is one way to describe her, the girl would always strive to be top of the class, score highest in tests, join any club that could prove that she could go places. ocean feels as if she is on top of the world and there is no person and object that could bring her down. she, as a big fan of many things, self assessed herself once for hogwart houses, sure enough ocean calls herself a slytherin for her rather ambitious trait.

her energetic and optimistic look could be a fifty fifty with people, on one hand she is the friendliest person alive... on the other hand she may be ignorant enough to spew out the most backhanded compliments to ever exist. she talks in the moment, only realizing her words are harmful a little too late, and most of the time she could be stubborn as well. she has the urge to take control of every situation, and most of the time puts herself before anyone else. ocean is one intolerant girl to be around, some people dislike her for this attitude. and others? others feel as if she could just be projecting, the need to accomplish everything and everything has made her talk everyone else down to bring herself up. she does, for the most part, think a bit too highly of herself. her superiority complex is rather damaging and hurtful not just to her, but to the people around her.

but even underneath the bad mouthing and constant greed, ocean truly does care about other people. her one hope when she was alive was to be an influence to the society around her, always pushing forward the agenda that everyone deserves something good in their lives. her charismatic smile is always followed by her inspiring spirit, ocean is always trying to put a good mood wherever she goes. when she was alive, she wanted to grow up and make more positive changes for the people she loves and holds dear to her heart. the girl doesn't exactly show it, but she gives out a lot of love. when the people around her are in danger, she wants to be there to protect them, even if that means to put others first before her own safety and health. ocean is a kind person at heart, and values friends and family around her, she has a lot of love to give. just give her a chance to truly express herself, one would be surprise at how caring she actually is.

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀everything , everywhere, all at once۰˚˚
species , abilities , extra features , trivia , extracurriculars , playlist , aesthetics

༒ . . ݁٬ ࣪ ، EXTRACURRICULARS ⌕ ♡ᵎᵎᵎ

﹟. ◠ ֊ show choir
﹟. ◠ ֊ academic decathlon
﹟. ◠ ֊ theater club
﹟. ◠ ֊ debate club

༒ . . ݁٬ ࣪ ، SPECIES ⌕ ♡ᵎᵎᵎ

⨳ 𓏲˖ ( ghost ) ﹕─ 𓈒
🗯 a tragic fast paced passing

༒ . . ݁٬ ࣪ ، BASIC ABILITIES ⌕ ♡ᵎᵎᵎ

ghost physiology ⌗♡𓂃・the power to use the abilities of ghosts

༒ . . ݁٬ ࣪ ، PERSONAL POWERS ⌕ ♡ᵎᵎᵎ

flight ⌗♡𓂃・the user can fly or otherwise move through the air using various methods
telekinesis ⌗♡𓂃・move, manipulate, or otherwise interact with objects / matter without physical means
illusion manipulation ⌗♡𓂃・users can manipulate illusions, causing targets to see, hear, touch, smell or taste things differently from what they truly are.

༒ . . ݁٬ ࣪ ، WEAKNESSES ⌕ ♡ᵎᵎᵎ

⌗♡𓂃・ being resurrected may cause the user to lose their powers
⌗♡𓂃・might be weakened nullified, or interrupted by stress, fear, distractions, disbelief, lack of confidence, and will power
⌗♡𓂃・may require intense amounts of concentration, focus, and mental effort to use properly, preventing the user from being able to perform other tasks at the same time, to the point where the user may be completely unable to move while using the ability
⌗♡𓂃・user may not have control over the speed of which the target moves

༒ . . ݁٬ ࣪ ، FEATURES ⌕ ♡ᵎᵎᵎ

white hair ▭▬ ocean possessed white hair when she died, even if she would try to dye her hair a different color, the color white would show up one way or another
school uniform ▭▬ she died in her school uniform, hence why she is always seen in academic clothing

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

༒ . . ݁٬ ࣪ ، TRIVIA ⌕ ♡ᵎᵎᵎ

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she loves anything related to performing and performing arts. poems, plays, music, movies, you name it

﹆ ໑ ⬩ ocean tries to be a 'model citizen,' looking both ways when she crosses the road, waving at security guards and service workers, tipping employees, she does it all

﹆ ໑ ⬩ocean lived in a neglectful household, which is the root of her dreams of wanting to break into stardom

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she hates it when she starts to feel overwhelmed especially under really stressful situations, it causes her to struggle with her words since she isn't in the right state of mind to put a sentence together

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she could play the kazoo, which she wants to consider a 'real talent' only because it took her a while to learn My Heart Will Go On with it

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she consumes trash tv and hates that she loves watching those kinds of shows, especially really bad game shows and reality tv

﹆ ໑ ⬩ her favorite color is pink, which she did try to dye her white hair to at one point

﹆ ໑ ⬩ her favorite songs are Defying Gravity, First Burn, and Lay All Your Love On Me because ocean loves being dramatic when she sings

﹆ ໑ ⬩ ocean knows how to play the flute, and has been learning to since she was eight

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she has reading glasses, but often forgets to bring them with her

﹆ ໑ ⬩ ocean is a rather uncoordinated dancer– but when she's on the dancefloor she tries to dance as much as she could

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she loves sweets and desserts, especially red velvet cakes and cheesecakes

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she could recite all 50 states and their capitals

﹆ ໑ ⬩ her actions are rather expressive and animated, she's always waving her arms big and moving when she's telling a story

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she carries a hydro flask for her voice

﹆ ໑ ⬩  ocean has a speech for any and every occasion just waiting crumpled up in her pocket

༒ . . ݁٬ ࣪ ، PLAYLIST ⌕ ♡ᵎᵎᵎ

theme song ⦂ 𓈃 AVERAGE  by . . . sushi soucy
God, it's so hard to be good for your age
When you know that your work's not good enough for the stage 𓂃

i. ARE YOU SATISFIED? by marina and the diamonds
𓄴 High achiever, don't you see?
Baby, nothing comes for free
They say I'm a control freak
Driven by a greed to succeed
Nobody can stop me

ii. TOP OF MY SCHOOL by katherine lynn - rose
𓄴 Maybe my friends will say I'm overzealous
Maybe I try too hard (Maybe she tries too hard)
Maybe they'll just have to learn to be jealous
Watching me shine like a star

iii. ANTI-HERO by taylor swift
𓄴 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me
At tea time, everybody agrees
I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror
It must be exhausting always routing for the anti-hero

iv. MIRRORBALL by by taylor swift
𓄴 I want you to know
I'm a mirrorball
I can change everything about me to fit in

v. BETTER THAN ME by the brobecks
𓄴 Yeah, everyone is better than me, I think
Throw your hands up if you agree with me

vi. OH NO! by marina and the diamonds
𓄴 One track mind, one track heart
If I fail, I'll fall apart
Maybe it is all a test
'Cause, I feel like I'm the worst
So I always act like I'm the best

༒ . . ݁٬ ࣪ ، AESTHETICS ⌕ ♡ᵎᵎᵎ

ʚ♡⃛ɞ

( takara of busters ) as 𓏲࣪⋆ 𝄞 ִ ۫ !
MINARI SEINA GHOSTIER
⋆⑅˚ THE RECKLESS NATURE *:₀.
( student )

❝ every story's got a lesson ❞
↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- 

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀in a name ۰˚˚
name analysis

ᶻz﹒%
a simple moral
to be told

MINARI SEINA GHOSTIER
' MINARI '
daughter of ayaka and hashiro ghostier
minari ◠ ٪  𖠵 . ۫  japanese origin | beautiful , progress , crystal
seina ◠ ٪  𖠵 . ۫  spanish , japanese origin | innocent , star

nari 𓏲⋆. from her first name, a common nickname in her house
riri 𓏲⋆. what she often hears people call her by
minnie 𓏲⋆. a childhood nickname, she likes to associate it with minnie mouse

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀who are you?۰˚˚
basic information

BIRTHDAY )━☆ April 21
AGE )━☆ 18
GENDER &&& PRONOUNS )━☆ cisgender female +++ she/her/hers
SEXUALITY )━☆ unlabeled
HEIGHT )━☆ 5 foot 2 inches

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀such a sunny disposition۰˚˚
personality

‧₊˚ MBTI

isfj – the defender
' a defender is someone with the introverted , observant , feeling, and judging personality traits. these people tend to be warm and unassuming in their own steady way. They're efficient and responsible, giving careful attention to practical details in their daily lives. '
strengths ❞ › ♡ supportive , reliable , observant , enthusiastic , hardworking , good practical skills
weaknesses ❞ › ♡ overly humble , taking things personally , repressing their feelings , overcommitted , reluctant to change , too altruistic

‧₊˚ ZODIAC

taurus – the bull
' tauruses are the human equivalent of moss. A handmade wooden chair. they are normally satisfied with the way things are. they embody stability. sitting in a patch of grass admiring the breeze. when everything else seems to be falling apart, tauruses are a rock of dependability in an oasis of calm. Practical knowledge and experience is their modus operandi. '
strengths ❞ › ♡ dependable , enduring , pragmatic , dedicated , liable , stabile
weaknesses ❞ › ♡ hard-nose , property owning , doesn't compromise

Minari fluctuates between silent and friendly, mostly because of her people pleasing nature. She feels as if she is obligated to keep everyone happy, which is why she chooses to be on her own sometimes– to put distance between herself and other people. Ever since she saw her parents disappointed, she wishes not to have that effect on other people as much as she did with her parents.

Fun loving on her own terms, she entertains herself with her own company rather than a large group of friends, but finds herself known across places everywhere she goes. Minari is just one who isn't unbothered by loneliness, embracing the silence rather than forcing herself into some limelight.

──────────────────────────────────

: ˚𓂃⠀everything , everywhere, all at once۰˚˚
species , abilities , extra features , trivia , extracurriculars , playlist , aesthetics

. . ݁٬ ، EXTRACURRICULARS ᵎᵎᵎ

﹟. ◠ ֊ art club
﹟. ◠ ֊ broadcasting club
﹟. ◠ ֊ show choir

. . ݁٬ ، SPECIES ᵎᵎᵎ

⨳ 𓏲˖ (ghost) ﹕─ 𓈒
🗯 (the color changing spirit)

. . ݁٬ ، BASIC ABILITIES ᵎᵎᵎ

ghost physiology ⌗♡𓂃・the power to use the abilities of ghosts

. . ݁٬ ، PERSONAL POWERS ᵎᵎᵎ

flight ⌗♡𓂃・the user can fly or otherwise move through the air using various methods
color morphing ⌗♡𓂃・the power to change colors based on emotions
portal opening ⌗♡𓂃・power to create portals for transport

. . ݁٬ ، WEAKNESSES ᵎᵎᵎ

⌗♡𓂃・ being resurrected may cause the user to lose their powers
⌗♡𓂃・portals may lead to a different yet dangerous location
⌗♡𓂃・user may not always have the power to close the open portal, allowing others to also gain access

. . ݁٬ ، FEATURES ᵎᵎᵎ

color changing glow ▭▬ minari glows in different colors depending on her mood, i.e. when she's mad it turns red, sad is blue, disgusted is green, pink is in love, etc

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

. . ݁٬ ، TRIVIA ᵎᵎᵎ

﹆ ໑ ⬩ minari wears metallic bracelets and chains with her clothes, she loves accessorizing

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she loves heavy metal and rock music, but is secretly a big fan of pop

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she tries not to show her colors changing as much, trying to keep it at neutral colors as much as possible

﹆ ໑ ⬩ minari's comfort food is raising canes, she's been obsessed with it since she's come to earth

﹆ ໑ ⬩ the incident that got her sent to rogue was when she tried to haunt a family without her parents knowing, causing her to accidentally leave a portal open and one of the children almost found it

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she loves the color purple, and is planning to dye her hair that color soon

﹆ ໑ ⬩ minari loves watching people get into fights and drama, its just fun for her to see

﹆ ໑ ⬩ she's the one person everyone goes to collect some daily gossip , if they can pry any out of her

. . ݁٬ ، PLAYLIST ᵎᵎᵎ

theme song ⦂ 𓈃 FRANCIS FOREVER by . . . mitski
I don't need the world to see
That I've been the best I can be, but
I don't think I could stand to be
Where you don't see me 𓂃 ﹆ ﹅

i. TREEHOUSE by alex g
𓄴 "Do not enter" is written on the doorway
Why can't everyone just go away?
Except you, you can stay

ii. WASHING MACHINE HEART by mitski
𓄴 Baby will you kiss me already and
Toss your dirty shoes in my washing machine heart?
Baby, bang it up inside

iii. YKWIM? by yot club
𓄴 It seems like I care too much
When I'm all alone, oh no
I feel like I care too much
When no one's at home for me

iv. OOPS!... I DID IT AGAIN by britney spears
𓄴 But to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Oh baby, oh

v. LOVEGAME by lady gaga
𓄴 Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

vi. ON A PLAIN by nirvana
𓄴 I'll start this off
Without any words
I got so high
I scratched 'till I bled

. . ݁٬ ، AESTHETICS ᵎᵎᵎ

ʚ♡⃛ɞ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 7.4K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
89.2K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
66.2K 3.1K 73
❤️
161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...