Shane and Nicky

By Chloe1367925

Shane and Nicky from westlife More

Chapter 1
Chatper 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter19

Chapter 13

9 0 0
By Chloe1367925

Shay stop it" Nicky exclaimed looking at his lover and boyfriend sucking on the candy cherry

"What" He asked innocent, "Am I not allowed to eat some candy now"

"You're but not like that........."

"What's wrong with it Nico?" he asked teasing, knowing all to well what the answer was "You like me doing this to you baby...........I know you do"

Nicky bite his lips, seeing the cherry's disappear into his lovers mouth one more time, he sighted loudly "I'm trying to not have a hard on when we're being interviewed in 30 minutes...........you're not making it easy........."

"Then don't look" Shane said and took another one giving it the same treatment, making Nicky twitch on the sofa. "Fucking hard not to look Shay.........when you're doing it right in front of my face"

Shane grinned at him and sucked one more time before swallowing it, he loved to tease Nicky and wind him up. He quickly took another one and sucked on it ever so slowly, looking direct at Nicky while he did it, holding his gaze until he swallowed that one too

"Fucking tease........." Nicky said low trying to adjust his jeans around his harding member, and trying very hard not to think about the fact, that when Shane treated his balls like that, he was instant turned on.

Nicky took a deep breath and really tried to focus on the paper he was reading, it partly succeeded well at least till he saw Shane's hand dug into the candy cherries once more, taking it up to his mouth, slowly open it passing it through his lips, and started to lick on them, seductive pulling them out and sucking them in again.

Nicky groaned low, Shane heard him and looked at his boyfriend, he smiled at him and said very low

"Is there anything wrong baby?"

Nicky shook his head swallowed hard

"No I'm fine........" his voice low and husky "You sure..........you look all hot and flustered............"

"I'm fine" Nicky whispered and held Shane's gaze, his eyes were dark blue by now. Shane moved closer to him whispering in his ear

"You want me to suck your balls like that..........don't you honey" he nipped on Nicky's earlobe "You want me to grab your cock.........suck on your balls.........make you hard...........put my fingers in your ass..........slowly make you ready...........take your growing cock in my mouth............suck you hard.........isn't that what you want honey" Shane said his voice thick with lust, he looked Nicky deep in the eyes and trailed his fingers down his chest and stomach before he grabbed his cock

"Shayyyyyyy fuuckkkkk" Nicky cried out as Shane began to rub it, he desperately pulled Shane's head close to his own and crashed their lips together, trailing his tongue on Shane's lips and got access to his mouth, he put his tongue inside and their kisses deepened, Nicky pulled him down on him, let go of his lips to breathe and began to suck and kiss on his neck too, causing Shane to moan as he found his soft spot.

"Nicooooo..........fuuuckkkk"

Their hips were grinding together and they were both close to the edge, Shane somehow got Nicky's pants unbuttoned and as he touched the skin on his lovers cock, Nicky crashed their lips together again moaning into their kisses.

He really wasn't okay he wanted to be fucked hard by Shane right here right now, Shane began to kiss his neck again, Nicky was losing it.

"Want you" He croaked

"Want you badly" He croaked again

Shane pulled away from his neck, and smiled at him, before finding his lips again plunging his tongue into his mouth. He kept caressing Nicky's cock and could hear on Nicky's breathing that he was getting closer and closer to the edge........he got his pants down so he now had full access to his hard on, he closed his fingers around it and began to stroke him up and down the shaft.

"SHAYYYYYYY" Nicky moaned loudly, he almost couldn't take it anymore "Fuck..........christ..........please baby.........ohhhhh god..........I want you..........I need you......."

Shane kept caressing him and kissing him deeply, he was himself turned very much on by now, he unbutton his own jeans, got them yanked down and guided Nicky's hand to his hard member, as Nicky touched him Shane screamed with pleasure.

They couldn't manoeuvre properly on the couch, so they did what they could best with touching and kissing.

Shane sat a bit up and Nicky grabbed both of their cocks in his hand, as they touched he began to stroke them both, his hand working up and down their shafts, Shane began to help him "Ohhhh fuck..........fuck.........yes.........god......" both moaning, both worked up a sweat by now, both close, crashing their lips together again kissing frantic. "Fuck........fuck.........close...........baby........so close...........faster.........faster"

Slam

A door shut close, Nicky and Shane jumped apart

"MY EYES" Kian yelled and covered them "GUYS WE'VE A INTERVIEW IN 10 MINUTES..............STOP IT.........PLEASE COVER UP"

They jumped up from the sofa and got their jeans on again, as good as they could, both very hard. They had been so close to their orgasm when Kian had walked in on them.

Mark came in shortly after saw Kian with his back to ShNicky telling them to cover up, they frantically button their jeans and Mark already knew what they had been up to.

He burst out laughing "Ahy good old ShNicky never fail to find a moment to seduce each other.........." then he looked at Kian

"Your okay?

"No I'm fucking not Marky, they were busy doing each other when I walked in on them"

He looked at them "You fucked?"

They both shook their head and turned bright red "No.......only........you know......" Nicky shuddered

"They where busy jerking each other off Mark" Kian said "I'm scared for life now"

"It can't have been that bad" Mark said trying not to laugh again at Kian's look, he failed completely

"It was, I don't want to ever see that again, busy holding on to their cocks moaning..........no thank you. Please tell me that they're dressed again"

"They're" Mark said and Kian turned looking at them

Shane and Nicky still stood still, not knowing what to say, still flustered and still embarrassed.

"Sorry Ki" they both said low and looked down. "We won't do it again like this"

"You better not..........but now we need to get ready for the interview, and you two try to hide that bulge off yours"

They nodded and quickly kissed, Shane couldn't resist to tease a bit more, he leaned close to Nicky "You and me were fucking before we're out of here, I want your ass so badly, I can't wait to hammer in and out of you again and again"

"Shayyyyyyy" Nicky croaked again

"STOP IT" Kian yelled Shane looked up "Sorry"

"Interview time now, and try not to wind each other up again" Mark said still trying not to laugh.

It was the longest interview for Nicky and Shane, one look at each other, miming or just a little smile was enough for them to both knowing what the other wanted............finally it was over and they got out backstage again.

Nicky didn't waste any time and grabbed Shane's neck crashing their lips together, Shane opened his mouth and let Nicky's tongue in, their hands all over each other.

Bang

They stumbled into the wall making Mark and Kian turn to look at them.

"What the hell" Mark said Kian already looked away.

"YOU ShNicky STOP it now" he yelled, they pulled apart both trying to catch their breath again "None of us are interested in seeing or hearing you right now...........christ wait till you're home at least"

They both shook their head "No way Marky we've a 2 hours drive home........and I........." Shane was now kissing Nicky neck, nipping on his skin "I........ can't bloody wait........Shayyyyyy...........fuck........don't stop..........." He groaned feeling the tingling in his cock, he quickly took Shane's hand and placed it on his bulge kissing him desperately.

"Want you" He croaked

"You got me baby" Shane croaked

"Need you deep inside me" Nicky moaned and cried out with pleasure as Shane rubbed his bulge

"Shayyyyyy............please..........now...........fuck me........."

"Soon Nico.........soon" Shane said husky

Kian covered his ears "Didn't need to hear that.........." He said and began to walk, Mark looked again seeing his band mates all over each other and decided that he too walked out, he surly didn't need to see more.

Slam

The door went shut and Shane unbutton Nicky's jeans, caressed the soft skin on his cock once more, Nicky got Shane's jeans open too and touched him, their moans got muffled in their desperate kisses, their tongue danced in each others mouth, while they caressed each of their cocks

Shane pulled back from their kisses and kneeled taking Nicky in his mouth "Shaneeeeeee" he sucked his shaft up and down taking him deep, Nicky trusted forward not wanting Shane to stop "Babyyyyyyy don't" Nicky groaned as he let go of his cock, before Nicky could protest, he sucked on his balls just like he had done to the candy cherries earlier.

Nicky looked down, Shane was jerking him of at the same time he sucked his balls "I'm...........fuck.........baby...........close..........ohhhhhh gooddddd.............."

Nicky breathed heavily as Shane let go, he pulled his pants all the way down and got up and kissed him again, got his own all the way down, before he grabbed his ass and pulled Nicky close to him, he snuck 3 fingers deep inside Nicky's ass making Nicky scream and spill pre-cum "FUUUUUCK!"

"Shane take me..........need you..........Shaneeeee.........babyyyyyy take me..........."

Shane pulled his fingers out and turned him around, in no time he had pushed Nicky up a wall and forceful entered him.

"Yes...........ohhhhhh......... YESSSSSS........ OH GOD.......THERE.............Shayyyyyyyyy"

"Fuck.........Nicoooooo..........ohhhh god..........Nickyyyyyyyyy............."

Nicky squeezed Shane's cock as he tensed up.......... "TOUCH ME"

Shane found his leaking cock and brushed over the head with his thumb, Nicky tensed up again.

"Baby..........Shay...........Shane.........oh god.........harder.........." Shane moved faster he was so close himself, but wanted Nicky to come first.

"Baby...........Nico..........Nicky........come for me.........." Shane moaned and not long after Nicky stopped fighting his orgasm and came hard in Shane's hand as his orgasm rushed through him Shane came with a roar emptying himself deep inside Nicky.

They both dropped to the floor breathless found each others lips and kissed deeply.

"I love my name, when you say it" Shane said loving.

"I love my name, when you say it" Nicky said low and kissed his boyfriend again. They got up got dressed found their car and drove home to their house.

Tomorrow was another big day with their concert on Wembley Stadium..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815 0 14
Shane and Nicky
341K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}
137K 3.3K 14
"oh, sam? he changed me."
9.2K 342 20
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘺𝘪�...