Genshin Impact Oneshots

By Akashilover02

Genshin Impact X Reader Oneshots! Requests are open :)! Fluff and Angst ONLY! Mostly fluff ⚠️Characters don't... More

✨Mondstadt Characters✨
Red Bunny Ears? ~Amber~
Nightmare ~Kaeya~
Date? ~Lisa~
Stress ~Jean~
The Bard ~Venti~
Drunk ~Diluc~
Cuddles ~Albedo~
Albedo's brother ~Aether~
Benny's Adventure Team ~Bennett~
The Secret Fatui Harbinger ~Sucrose~
Merry Christmas 🎄🎁
Happy New Years <3
The Boy ~Razor~
Thank you ~Noelle~
✨Liyue Characters✨
Morax ~Zhongli~
Welcome back ~Beidou~
Laws ~Yanfei~
Heyy I'm back :)
Love you ~Childe~
Reunion ~Xiao~
✨Random oneshots✨
Home ~Childe-
I'm back again!
Home ~Zhongli~
Realization ~Lumine~
The Attack ~Amber~
Fatui Problems ~Childe~
Rumors ~Scaramouche~

A Night to Remember ~Diluc ~

622 4 6
By Akashilover02

⚠️Female Reader⚠️

(Y/f/b)=Your favorite book

3rd POV:

The Dawn Winery, a place were people come to enjoy themselves, hang out, chat with friends, or just drink. The Mondstadt folks loved the winery, while others wanted to destroy its reputation and business. You were one of those people that wanted it gone, while not one of them. You loved the winery, unfortunately you were hired to take out the business once and for all. Others have obviously tried to eliminate it but miserable failed in doing so. 

Now it was your turn to try, hell your co-workers even believed you could do it. And you wanted to prove them right. But amongst the folks of Mondstadt the name, Dark Killer, was heard almost anywhere you went. You had made a reputation for taking out business, making the owners go insane, and leaving folks to wonder if the Dark Killer had struck again. Thankfully you hadn't been caught in any of your schemes, though you've come dangerously close from time to time. Overall you weren't a fan of your job but the pay was good, and to you that's all that mattered. 

But the owner of the Dawn Winery just amazed you. You've seen him walking around the city and after a while you just developed on crush him. Better yet you've spoken to him at least a hundred times it was either speaking to him while you're at the tavern or just when he was walking. Honestly you had no intention of hurting Diluc but if it came to that you would. Yet here you are standing in front of the Dawn Winery in the maids costume your boss gave you for the mission.

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Join us they said. It'll be fun they said. I fucking hate this outfit!" You muttered to yourself, messing with the hem of the top.

You stared at the doors of the Dawn Winery trying to decipher if you wanted to complete this job or just completely ditch it. As you were about to turn around and leave, the doors flew open allowing one of the many maids to come out and greet you. 

"Welcome Miss (Y/n) to Mondstadt's famous Dawn Winery! I'm Adelinde the Head Housemaid of the Dawn Winery and I'll be showing you around and informing you about the rules," She said, smiling at me.

"Okay," I responded, trying my best to not give her an awkward smile but I don't think it worked.

"Please follow me," Adelinde told me, while walking to the open doors

'Well I guess I'm officially doing this,' I thought, mentally sighing to myself before catching up to Adelinde. As I stepped into the Winery, my (e/c) eyes wondered the gorgeous looking main room. The crimson carpet that laid on the floor was just marvelous, the tables around the room were neatly set, and the chandelier was beautifully lighting the room. Out of all the businesses you've destroyed and been in, you had to say this one is spectacular and definitely beat them all. 

"Woah."

"You are correct Miss (Y/n), this room is definitely a 'woah'. Master Diluc designed this room himself and we, the maids, just keep it well kept and spotless," She smiled. "Now we do have some rules here that you must follow. One, never go into Master Diluc's room without his permission. Two, the room you are assigned must be spotless before you move on to the next room or before you go on break. Three, always wipe the mud off your shoes if you step in any outside. Finally, start working already 7:30. Your shift ends at 10." 

"Good to know but just so I'm well aware, where exactly is Dil- I mean Master Diluc's room at?Y You know so I don't get accidentally walk into it."

"It's right here actually but when you go upstairs and take a left, the very first room is Master Diluc's office/bedroom. But I doubt you'll "accidentally walk into it". It's locked at all times and only Master Diluc and I have the keys. Plus Diluc, himself, cleans his own room. So you won't be going in there unless he needs you or something. And believe me it's very rare for Master Diluc to give you permission to go into his room, I would know because I've only be there once and I've worked here for nine years," Adelinde said, slightly chuckling and stopping in front of Diluc's door.

"Ah okay. That's also good to know," You replied, examining the door while noting that there is actually a lock on the door.

After about ten minutes, Adelinde's tour of the Winery was done. She showed you where you'd be staying in the Winery during the night and of course the room was stunning. A red carpet with a swirl design laid on the floor whilst the bed was covered with a crimson red bed spread. Thankfully every bedroom had one's own bathroom connected to the bedroom so you wouldn't have to share with someone else. Anyways Adelinde stood in the middle of the main room and waiting to see if I had any questions to ask her.

"So ugh when do you want me to start working?"

"You can start now if you like. Though some of the maids have already put your stuff in your room as you saw so if you wanna go unpack then you may."

"Alright, thank you so much Adelinde," I said, thanking her whilst heading up to my room.

"You're quite welcome Miss (Y/n). Enjoy your stay here at the Dawn Winery."

I walked back to my room passing Diluc's on the way. My room was located on the left side just like Diluc's room but mine is the second to last door. I do appreciate that my room was on the top floor instead of on the main floor or the lower floor. It would definitely make my job much easier and faster. 

After arriving in my room I realized a question I probably should've asked, if Diluc was here or not. I was planning to enter his room around eleven because normally he'd take a walk around Mondstadt at night. I would know due to the fact I've seen him many times while I went around entering some of the business I was going to eliminate in Mondstadt. 

'Hopefully he isn't in the room. All I need is some of the files most likely stashed away in his there'. To waste time you put away all the clothes you brought and all the bathroom items you brought. You took a walk outside, walked around inside, and even spoke to some of your new co-workers. At one point you failed to notice Diluc walk inside and go up to his room.

(Time skip brought to you by Childe's ginger hair:)

As you were laying in bed, reading (y/f/b), your alarm finally went off. It was officially 11:00, time for you to ruin the Dawn Winery. Though to be honest you did enjoy this place, you enjoyed the people, and their energy. Unfortunately it wouldn't last much longer.

As you exit your room you came face to face with darkness. No one was awake, it was just total darkness. The chandelier that once greeted you was turned off for the night. You tried your best to shut your door as quietly as possible, but the door loudly creaked when you began to shut it.

"Shit! Shut up stupid door!" You whispered.

Once you were able to get the damn door shut, you made your way to Diluc's room. The wood floor was a tad bit cold on your feet, you knew you should've wore socks but opted not too. The floor boards slightly creaking with each step you took and to top it off the dark made it hard to see at first but your eyes adjusted to it.

You reached Diluc's door, turning the knob to see if it wasn't locked but just as Adelinde said the door was locked. You being smart pulled the bobby pin out of your (h/c) hair and attempting to unlock it. Fortunately, you've unlocked doors many times with a bobby pin so it was quite easy. Hearing the door unlock made you happy, you were so close to destroying the Dawn Winery. But your luck had finally run out. Once you opened the door and stepped in, the door slammed shut and you felt toned arms wrap around your waist and a chin laying on my shoulder. 'Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!,' You mentally screamed, freaking out.

"Well hello (Y/n)," I heard a deep voice come from behind me.

"H-hello," I responded, couldn't helping but stutter.

I heard the guy chuckle before I felt the arms around me disappeared as well as the chin. Before I could react, the bright lights flickered on. I had just been caught and I had no idea what to do. My body was froze and I was left speechless. I heard heavy foot steps walk in front of me but I didn't wanna open my eyes.

"You can open your eyes my dear."

"O-okay."

I slowly opened my eyes but it took a couple of minutes for them to adjust to the new light. As they adjusted, I could make out the color of red.

"Your eyes having trouble adjusting?"

"Yeah, but they'll get there. Trust me."

Eventually, my eyes adjusted and there stood Diluc in front of me, leaning on his desk with a grin on his face.

"D-Diluc, what a pleasant surprise to see you," I said, nervously laughing.

"It's a pleasant surprise to see you too, Dark Killer," Diluc said, grinning.

"How- how do you know."

"I've seen you around at night. Unlocking the shops in Mondstadt, then the very next day those same shops were gone. It wasn't very hard to figure out and when I heard you got a job here, I immediately knew what you were up too."

"Shit, I thought no one saw me. I swear I made sure no one did," Silence followed before I broke it. "So ugh what are you gonna do to me?"

He stood up from leaning on his desk and walked over to you, lifting your chin to make eye contact with him.

"Well you can go back and tell your boss you failed to destroy the Dawn Winery or you can continue your other job but you work here as well and....you agree to be my girlfriend. I've admired you from some time now and I really do hope you pick the second option but it's your decision my dear."

You were shocked to say the least. He wanted you to be his girlfriend, the Diluc Ragnvindr wanted you to be his girlfriend. You didn't hesitate as much as you probably should've to answer. 

"I'll go with the second option Master Diluc," I said, trying to sound as confident.

"Excellent pick love and please call me Diluc from now on," Diluc said, before kissing me.

The kiss was amazing, passionate, and I couldn't ask for a better kiss. I felt like I was in heaven. Sadly, we did have to pull away for air.

"It's quite late love, how about we go to sleep," He said, pulling me in for a hug. His arms wrapping around my waist once more.

"Yeah, I guess I'll be heading back to my room then. Plus I have to wake up at 7:30 to start work and call my boss," I stated, wrapping my arms around his neck and laying my head on his chest.

"That won't be necessary dear. You can stay here with me for tonight, plus you won't be getting up at 7:30. I'm a late sleeper and I want to wake up with you by my side."

"Okay then, shall we get to bed Diluc."

"We shall," He said, picking me up and putting me over his shoulder.

Diluc laid me down on the left side of his bed before he turned off the lights and came and laid down beside me. Thankfully I was wearing my pajamas so I didn't have to change. I started this day hopping to take down the Dawn Winery instead I end up dating the Dawn Winery owner. Damn this night sure was a night to remember. I felt Diluc wrap his arms around my waist as I rolled over to face him. He held me close, but what was even better was the fact that I felt safe in his loving embracing arms. We laid in the darkness for a bit before Diluc decided to speak.

"Sleep tight my love. I love you," Diluc said, planting a kiss to my forehead head.

"I love you too," I replied before shutting my eyes and falling into a deep comfortable sleep with the love of my life.

2173 words

(A/n: Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting as much but I do appreciate all the support on this book. Thank you so much to moochroom for requesting, I hope you enjoy this oneshot :)! I hope you all enjoy this oneshot! Requests are open. Byeeeeee :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 237 29
❣️All information that should be needed is on the first page <3 Hope this isn't terribly cringe❣️
194K 2.9K 30
↬ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆; • Husbands • Wives • Procrastinating Writer ↬ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆; • Fluff • Angst • Songfic • Specials ↬ 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄; • ɢᴇɴꜱʜɪɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀ...
2.7K 45 14
collection of genshin impact oneshots, scenarios and head-canons. !requests open! posts regularly i do not own any of the characters, apart from y...
1.3K 6 12
Fluff, smut, and adventurous one shots. Requests accepted. Better description in the first part.