Arrange marriage 💜❤️

By PriyaGupta818

STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she... More

💓introduction 💓
✨chapter 1✨
✨ chapter 2✨
✨ chapter 3✨
✨ chapter 4✨
✨ chapter 5✨.
✨ chapter 6✨
✨ chapter 7✨
author notice
✨ chapter 8 ✨
✨ chapter 9✨
✨ chapter 10✨
✨chapter11✨
✨ chapter 12✨
✨ chapter 13✨
✨ chapter 15✨
✨chapter 16✨
✨ chapter 17✨
✨chapter 18✨
✨ chapter 19✨
✨ chapter 20✨
✨ chapter 21✨
✨chapter 22✨
✨ chapter 23✨
✨ chapter 24✨
✨chapter 25✨
✨ chapter 26✨
✨chapter 27✨
✨chapter 28✨
✨ chapter 29✨
✨ chapter 30✨
✨ chapter 31✨
✨ chapter 32✨
✨ chapter 33✨
✨ chapter 34✨
✨ chapter 35✨
✨ chapter 36✨
✨ chapter 37✨
✨ chapter 38✨
author.
✨ chapter 39✨
✨ chapter 40✨
✨ chapter 41✨
NOTICE
✨ chapter 42✨
✨ chapter 43✨
✨ chapter 44✨
✨ chapter 45✨
✨ chapter 46✨
✨ chapter 47✨
✨ chapter 48✨
✨ chapter 49✨
✨ chapter 50✨
✨ chapter 51✨
✨ chapter 52✨
✨ chapter 53✨
✨ chapter 54✨
✨ chapter 55✨
✨ chapter 56✨
✨ chapter 57✨
✨ chapter 58✨
✨ chapter 59✨
✨ chapter 60✨
✨ chapter 61✨
✨ chapter 62✨
✨ chapter 63✨
✨ chapter 64✨
✨ chapter 65✨
✨ chapter 66✨
✨ chapter 67✨
✨ chapter 68✨
✨ chapter 69✨
✨ chapter 70✨
✨chapter 71✨
✨ chapter 72✨
✨ chapter 73✨
✨ chapter 74✨
✨ chapter 75✨
✨ Epilogue ✨
✨ Bonus chapter ✨
✨Not an update ✨
✨New Book ✨

✨chapter 14✨

65.9K 2.5K 231
By PriyaGupta818

Uska Hoon Us Mein Hoon Usse Hoon Usi Ka
Rehne De..
Main Toh Pyasa Hoon Hai Dariya Wo Zariya Woh Jeene
Ka Mere
Mujhe Ghar De Gali De Shehar De Usi Ke
Naam Ke
Kadam Yeh Chalen Ya Ruken Ab Usi Ke
Vaaste
Dil Mujhe De Agar
Dard De Uska Par
Uski Ho Woh Haseen
Gunje Jo Mera Ghar

Aye Khuda Aye Khuda
Jab Bana Uska Hi Bana
Aye Khuda Aye Khuda
Jab Bana Uska Hi Bana

Mere Hisse Ki Khushi Ko Haseen Ko Tu Chahe
Aadaha Kar..
Chahe Lele Tu Meri Zindagi Par Ye Mujhse
Vaada Kar
Uske Ashkon Pe Gumon Pe Dukhon Pe Har Uske
Zakhm Par
Haq Mera Hi Rahe Har Jagah Har Ghadi Haan
Umar Bhar
Ab Fakht Ho Yahi
Woh Rahe Mujh Mein Hi
Woh Juda Kehne Ko
Bichdde Na Par Kabhi

______________________________________

Five days passed like this, her bubbly self is gone, she most of the time spent her time by staying in room, most of the time she skip her meals, when her mother in law force her to eat something so she just eat a little to show them that she had eaten.she is missing him, his voice,his teasing, her life got empty without him. She just wants him to come, she wanted to be in his arms again.

On the other side he was so busy in work that he didn't got a single minute to call anyone. His anger is long gone, he is Missing his wife badly, he just wanted to take her in his arms and never let her go. He wants to listen her voice,her giggles, he wants to see her smile,her eyes,her blushing face.thats why he is going back to his wife finishing his work early.he got ready and leave for airport.

Here priya come out of washroom after taking shower, she got ready in this

She put vermillion on hairline, and went out of the room.
She is feeling weak, she wants some fresh air ,. She was about to go downstairs but she started feeling dizzy so she stop at the edge of stairs. She took one step ignoring her dizziness, that's when she lost her balance, a scream left from her mouth, she roll down from stairs,her forhead got hit with the stairs corner.

Hearing her scream her mother in law came running towards her, she got shock to see priya there lying on floor,blood flowing from her forhead.

Tears escaped her eyes seeing her daughter in this state, she put priya's head on lap she patted her cheeks and said beta open your eyes...

Priya heard last time her mother in law voice then everything went dark.

Her mother in law started shouting while crying Trisha,varun come fast and call your dad too.

They all came running towards them hearing her crying voice, what they saw shock them to core, trisha started crying seeing her favourite bhabhi in this state, varun's eyes also got teary seeing her like this because she is like a mother to him.

He immediately took her in his arms bridalstyle and ran outside.everyone followed him, mom open the backdoor of car,varun made her lie down there properly, mom sit near her head and put priya's head on her lap.

Varun settle inside driver seat, his dad settle on passenger seat, Trisha will go there later.

They all drove towards hospital.
Dad then call ekaansh to inform him about Priya.
✨✨✨

Here ekansh just landed in India,he comeout of airport and sat on backseat, because he is with driver. They were going to mansion that's when his phone started ringing, he saw the caller ID it's shows papa

He receive the call and said hello.

Beta where are you come fast priya fell down from stair we are taking her to hospital.his dad said with a slight panic.

Whatt.....ok I'm coming. He said and cut the call,he told driver to take him to hospital.

His heart started beating Faster because of fear,fear of losing her, he love her so much he can't loose her.

In 15 minutes he reached to hospital, driver stoped the car he immediately ran inside the hospital, everyone got shocked seeing him here in hospital because he is trustee of this hospital.

He went towards reception desk and said where is Mrs Raghuvanshi. in which ward her treatment is going on.

But that receptionist didn't answer him because she is busy in drooling over him that she didn't listen what he said.

Ekansh lose his temper he loudly roared stop ogling at me tell me where the hell is my wife.

Listening his voice she flinch back in fear but nonetheless told him the ward number.

Manager came there listening his angry voice he was about to ask him what happened but ekansh just ignored him and ran towards the ward, he just want to see his wife right now.

When he reached towards her ward there he saw his mom,dad and varun sitting there,worry clearly visible on their face. He move towards them ,when varun saw his brother there he broke down in tears and hugged him tightly and said bhai see na what happened to bhabhi.

Ekansh also hugged his brother tightly and said Stop crying she'll be fine if you will cry this how will you take care of your bhabhi.

Listening his words varun immediately stop crying ,he wipe his tears and said yes I'm not going to cry like this, let her wake we'll take her class together.

Ekaansh faintly smile and nodded his head. Doesn't matter how broken he is From inside,how restless he is getting.but he have be strong for all of them.

He move towards his mom he console her because she is also crying so much. He then asked his dad did doctor told anything how is she?

No not yet his dad said looking at him.

After sometime doctor come out he remove his mask that's when ekansh bombarded with him questions doctor how is,is she fine,

Doctor smile looking at his care for her wife, ekansh got irritated seeing his smiling face,here he is hella wired and this doctor is smiling instead of telling that how is she.

Ekansh again said why are  you smiling tell me how is she??

Doctor patted his back and said don't worry mr.raghuvsnshi she is fine, injury was minor,she got 3 stitches on her forehead, right now she is unconscious,you all can meet her, but take care of her she is weak,her bp is also low, may be she is not taking her meals properly.ok I'll take my leave.

Ekansh thanked him and barged inside her ward, his heart got shattered seeing her in this condition, her always bright face is now looking so pale, there is a bandage on her forehead. Saline is attached on her hand.

He went towards her and sat down on chair which is beside her bed. he slowly hold her hand in his and gave a light kiss on back of her hand. Finally a tear escape from corner of his eyes which he was holding.

He then turn towards his family members and said you all go home I'll take care of her.

They nodded and left from there.

He started carressing her hair,he kissed her on her forehead, that's when his tear drop fell on her eyes. She tried to open her eyes, after lot of struggle she slowly open her but immediately closed it because of brightness.

She again slowly open her eyes, to see she is in hospital then she remembered that what happened.

She move her eyes to left side to see ekansh is sitting there, his eyes is teary, he gave her faint smile and said softly how are you jaan

That's it she immediately throw her arms around his neck hearing him calling her jaan after 5 days ,she craved so much to listen this word from his mouth, hugging him tightly she started crying loudly.

Because she is seeing him after 5 days, she kept crying. Now it's enough he can't see her tears and his heart is bleeding seeing her like this.

He broke the hug slowly, wiping her tears with his palms he said softly stop crying jaan, everything is fine,I'm here hmm..shhh no more tears.

Her teary eyes met with him she said I'm sorry...please..fo.. forgive me.

He again hugged her and said shhhh don't say anything, take rest hmmm.

Am I forgiven she asked cutely.he smile cupping her face in his palms he kissed her forhead and said it was not your fault, now sleep for sometime hmmm you need rest.

He made her lie down properly on bed,then covered her with quilt.

She hold his hand and said please don't go anywhere.

He kissed her hand and said softly I'm here only you sleep.

She nodded with a smile and after closing her eyes, she immediately slept because of her medicines.

He Also put his head near her head and slept like this in sitting position holding her hand in his hand.

______________________________________

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 12.7K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
4.6M 235K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
132K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
23.7K 2.1K 36
° Book 1 of Made of Each Other Series°~ "I'm not your bloody thing Raghav, I'm your wife will you stop questioning me about my whereabouts and believ...